MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 am

"I'll do what I want." Vengeance commented RUDELY. All he did was turn himself slightly more so that he wasn't facing them as directly. He was still somewhat watching them though, he did not trust Whiskey for some reason, at least with the kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:21 am

Dizzy shrugged again before complaining to Whiskey that the game was boring.

Whiskey nodded.

Dizzy went over and sat by Veng. "I'll just wait here." he stated.

That was fine with Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:25 am

"Alright then." Vengeance yawned. He seemed more at peace with this idea and slowly, VERY slowly, started drifting off to sleep, but seemed to bounce back to alert state every now and then to check things out, his helmet fins sure twitched a lot while he was asleep though. Probably picking up faint sounds and what not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:29 am

Whiskey stood. He wasn't sure what to do now. He told Veng he would babysit, so he'd just...stay awake and keep watch he guessed.

Dizzy was just sitting and staring at his feet. What a bored little kid.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 am

Veng didn't sleep for long at all. Probably an hour max. And he kept looking around like every 15 mins anyway. But he seemed to think it was good enough because he got up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 am

Whiskey was cleaning plasma off his blades with his fingers when he saw Veng.

"Ah. That wasn't too long." he stated.

Dizzy just looked at Veng happily. "So we can do stuff now?!" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 am

"Hey, its hard to stay good and moody." He commented back to Whiskey, no doubt many people had told him he was moody before. He yawned and stretched, "I can't sleep. I can never sleep, not good anyway." He looked to Dizzy and nodded, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 am

Whiskey shrugged. Whatever barely kept Veng's boat afloat was fine with him. He was eager to follow. Taking a note out of the Tex handbook he hoped they'd find some BREAKFAST.

Dizzy jumped up and down. "Ohhhhhhhhh boy." he said really weird. "Goin...." he paused. "SOMEWHERE."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:47 am

"BUT." Vengeance stated quite abruptly, "First you have to be sneaky. Think you can? We have to get out of my home without ANYONE seeing. Aside from Captain Grouch." He clarified, flicking his helmet fins in said zetra's direction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:48 am

Whiskey snorted at Veng. He wasn't even being grouchy...until then.

Dizzy looked worried. "I need to be sneaky?" he said. He looked around nervously. "Maybe you oughta carry me!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:50 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes about this. Although he considered it may be easier. "Fine." He decided, the less time they were in few the better. He did not comment on Whiskey and his GROUCHINESS. He was the one who had told him he could call him anyhting after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:52 am

Dizzy looked at Veng for a moment. Was Veng going to pick him up? Was he expected to climb? He decided it was his duty to climb and grabbed onto Veng's coat, pulling himself up the best he could.

Whiskey watched. He was glad he didn't have any kid, how annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:55 am

Well, Vengeance hadn't really expected that. "What the heck are you doing?" he asked before trying to pull Dizzy off and hold him epic far away from himself.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 am

Veng succeeded. =)

Dizzy just kinda went limp as he looked at Veng. "Climbing on you." he said. Wasn't it obvious? He didn't understand Veng very well. He liked the feeling of being suspended in the air, almost like flight!

"I feel like I am floating." he said.

Whiskey smiled. He found the situation humorous.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:00 am

"You're not." Vengeance stated needlessly as he continued to hold Dizzy out in such a way as he walked along. So much for sneaky. He stopped once he'd gotten a bit lower though, pausing to listen for anyone coming. He didn't hear anyone...so he kept walking. However once he was just out of the ruins he saw PEOPLE >=U They didn't look very focused though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:03 am

Dizzy didn't reply, he was enjoying his ride. People didn't so much as glance at any of the ones emerging from the ruins.

Whiskey followed. Out of the ruins? YES! "Where are we going?" he asked Veng in a much calmer tone than his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:05 am

Vengeance didn't answer Whiskey. He was a meanie head. He did when they finally got out beyond the ruins. He also set Dizzy down. "Dunno...." He answered so helpfully.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:07 am

Dizzy flopped, as if he had no legs to support him. "Look I died!" he said. He thought about his Mom for a second and that made him a little more serious. He stood up and looked at Veng, smiling.

Whiskey rolled his eyes at Veng's answer. "Might I suggest a meal?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:11 am

Veng got a look like my sig. No not really, he did get more of a You did what? face. That is after he slightly smiled at Dizzy. Although he guessed the kid would probably wanna eat, "You hungry?" He asked him, not WHISKEY >=C
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:14 am

(xDDDD)

Dizzy felt around in his pockets before answering. He found a Twinky and held it as if it were very fragile. "Yep!" he said as he began to open it.

"Um...you wanna save that?" Whiskey asked him. "We can get you some better food, like a meal."

Dizzy looked at Whiskey. "You mean...you steal stuff too?" he asked.

Whiskey looked surprised. "Ye-..n-...sometimes. But I meant I could buy you some."

Dizzy looked even more surprised now. "You have MONEY?" he asked excitedly.

Whiskey nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 am

"Captain Grouch is rich." Vengeance stated rather randomly. It was partially sarcastic. He was probably jealous he had money but that was aside from the point.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:20 am

Dizzy looked even more surprised, mixed with a huge smile. "REALLY?" he asked, hugging Whiskey now cause money = happiness for him.

"Can you buy me and my Mom a hou-" he remembered about his Mom and stopped hugging Whiskey. ".....se." he finished. He looked up at Whiskey. "My Mom always wanted a house." he told him. "She talked about how it would have stairs that would bring us to another part! And windows too. She said I could have one of those furry things."

He took a few steps away from Whiskey and decided to eat his Twinky.

Whiskey felt sad. He did want to buy the kid a house, but he'd still need someone to care for him....and Whiskey did like his money, though he could probably be talked into buy him a house.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:28 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. "Why would you want a house anyway? They're just big, and take a lot to keep clean." Mr. Encouragement spoke up once again as he started walking.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 am

Dizzy thought about it for a second. "My Mom said they're warm...and they have food in them. AND...." he said, as if there were a drumroll. "She even said they keep water out!"

He finished his snack and patted around his jacket again. He looked panicked as he realized he had eaten all he had stolen already.

Whiskey noticed this. "Still hungry I assume." he stated. Dizzy nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:39 am

Vengeance said nothing on any of this. He just kept on walking. Where to was another story. It wasn't like he was used to buying food. He was just being grouchy. He stopped quite suddenly and looked at Dizzy and Whiskey. "If you want a house so bad, then hang out with him." He nodded towards Whiskey, and he was glaring too before turning away and walking off much more rapidfly with intentions of leaving them behind.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 am

Dizzy gave Whiskey a horrified look before chasing after Veng.

"I don't want to stay with that creep!" he screamed.

Whiskey needed to hurry to keep pace with Veng too, he was slightly offended that Dizzy hated him so much...and what was Veng's problem?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:53 am

Vengeance ignored them and kept on walking. He did not voice why nor did he slow down for poor Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-