MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 am

Ten's medic nearly fell when they started going vrrrom. He was a bit unbalanced.

Apparently, that brought out Veng's less pleasant side...the humans I mean.

"I'll tear your guts out!" He exclaimed quite loudly, "You get near me and I swear I'll make you die slow and painfully!"

Ten's medic got quite a surprised expression...and hoped that was false.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Brad's Medic looked quite worried after Veng said that.

Whiskey, seeing the Medics expressions, chimed in. ""His bark is worse than his bite." he explained. "Cept for his poison claw, you'll want to fix that last and he needs to be sedated for sure."

How nice of him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:59 pm

XDD Nice indeed.

Ten's medic didn't seem all that excited about the statement anyway. He looked at Veng curiously as if he expected him to go all incredible hulk or something and tear free, which he didn't. He was still trying to get free though with absolutely zero success.

Veng wasn't happy at all still, especially since dumb Whiskey seemed to be against him, so he started yelling at Whiskey instead. He was very good at yelling. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:03 pm

Whiskey interrupted his yelling with some random yelling of his own, mostly just noises to drown out Veng. Although he did say "KNOCK IT OFF." amongst the noises.

Brad's Medic was sure both zetras were insane.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:07 pm

Ten's medic got rather wide eyed at the...odd display.

Vengeance did his best to glare at Whiskey. Why was he being so STUPID? Why wasn't he helping him for that matter? Why was he on the humans' side? He mostly stopped his yelling, the humans weren't bothering him at the moment anyway, however he did start rambling on an assortment of threats primarely generated towards Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Whiskey only sat with his arms crossed. Vengeance didn't threaten him greatly, only his claw hand which he was learning how to avoid. Besides, at full health Vengeance would be glad he was sure. He then remembered how Vengeance would always attack him randomly when he was feeling well. He didn't like that idea of THAT returning.

Brad was surprised his medic was not doing anything to help Veng when he thought he clearly should be. So then, Brad's medic starting wrapping up Veng's hurt areas with official stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Stupid medic. He obviously should've stayed away. For he angered Vengeance by his lack of listening to him, and up started the yelling again and trying to break free. It wasn't like it hurt, GOSH, Veng just reaaaaaaallly didn't like them or anything they had. They were stupid medics indeed, Veng decided, making it so he couldn't move like that, how rude. And he was cold to top it off, stupid water. Veng was on a mission of doing absolutely everything he could to fight them, and he didn't care if he hurt himself in the process, even if he wasn't really able to move, he tried pulling free anyway which was putting quite a lot of strain on some of his various injuries.

Ten's medic was a momuntary wimp and put his hands against the sides of his head, Vengeance sure as heck was loud. That and he wondered if Vengeance could potentially...manage to kill himself like that still or something, he eventually braved the idea of going over to Brad's and asking what he thought, because you see medics apparently don't get paid enough to have dialogue.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Brad's Medic was looking increasingly panicked when Veng started to struggle violently. When Ten's Underpaid Medic asked what he though, Brad's Underpaid Medic told Ten's that they should sedate Veng. That being said he started to look for some of the stuff, he already had a needle.

Whiskey watched. He wasn't pleased, he hated doctors and needles probably as much as Veng, so he made no attempt to help the medics.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Poor underpaid people.

Ten's underpaid medic saw no need to help Brad's. He thought he should get a raise. No he just figured it wouldn't be too hard for him to find it on his own...in this small place. Unless he was going blind or something. He did however comment about where he'd seen the stuff at. Such technical names.

Vengeance stopped his panic and attempt of thrash momentarily to watch the two. He did not like them or what they thought they were going to do >=U Then he looked towards where Whiskey was at, glaring at him, in a fairly level toned voice he stated with quite an angry look, "You're demonic." aaand then went back to his struggle against being strapped down as he was. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 am

Brad's Medic thanked Ten's and then found the stuff shortly after. He filled the syringe and leaned over Veng.

Whiskey was about to make some reply to Veng, but then he saw the syringe with the fluid in it. His eyes widened and he swallowed. "Um...is that really necessary?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 am

Yes because they totally wanted to use it on Whiskey =) Kidding. Ten's medic looked confused. Why should he be so concerned? Surely he would want things to be easier, wouldn't he? Too bad he couldn't talk, he might have asked. (Kidding about being unable to talk XDD)

Vengeance looked to them and their evil tools as well. And the fact he had an evil human like...right there. He didn't like that fact. He went totally silent for a moment, before his helmet fins flopped went down again, "Ahh!!!" he exclaimed as if this were incredibly horrifying. He started trying to get away again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:03 am

Brad's Medic found what he thought to be a good spot in Veng's leg. Trying to hold him mostly still, he was about to shove the needle in.

Whiskey reached across and slapped it out of Brad's Medic's hand. BM looked surprised and gave a quick glance to TM.

"Sorry." Whiskey said rather unsurely.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:08 am

Ten's looked rather surprised. And...oh my gosh, he was going to be the first Ten medic to have dialogue.

"Uhh..." He looked at Brad's medic...and then Whiskey...and then Brad's medic again.....was silent for a bit then looked back to Whiskey, "Is...there a problem?" OBVIOUSLY there was but he didn't know how else to word it.

Meanwhile Veng was still being spaztastic, even though they weren't doing anything to him even.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 am

"No." Whiskey said plainly. He turned away, but watched out of the corner of his eye. He was very nervous.

Brad's Medic retrieved the syringe and disinfected the needle. He gave Whiskey an odd look, before readying to insert the needle again. Whiskey turned away this time, gritting his teeth.

Brad's Medic poked it into Veng and squirted the fluid in.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:16 am

Ten's medic nearly stumbled back, cuz he was drunk. I kid. He was taken by surprise though. Not at Brad's medic doing what he'd set out to do, although it was impressive considering how well Ten has made these efficient guys out to be, but rather Veng's totally unneeded reaction.

He apparently...really didn't like doctors, because he started shouting as loud as he could about them killing him and something along the lines of torturous murderers with no mercy. Yes it was a bit over the top to say the least and that fact horrified Ten's medic, who clearly thought he needed mental help as well. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:19 am

"Gooooooooosh." Whiskey said aloud, he knew the needle had been in Veng and he hated that fact, so he pretended he was saying that about Veng, which he wasn't.

Brad's Medic glanced over at Ten's. Raising his eyebrows, he seemed to think they were really weird, both of them. He put the needle into a sanitary disposal unit.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:30 am

Ten's looked to Brad's and gave him an acknowledging look that said yeah my thoughts exactly. Skilled looks.

Vengeance apparently saw no NEED to react to it right away =) Probably more of the type to fight against it. He was still complaining about something with 'terror' now...which pretty soon turned to terror of the vanilla bunny. As what he said I mean. They were now apparently vanilla bunnies. What an interesting group. It was better than screaming about how they were terrorists anyway though. He was just rambling about how they were vanilla bunnies. And not yelling. =)

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:33 am

Whiskey looked at Veng, then back at the medics. Was this normal?

"Vengeance buddy you alright?" he asked.

Brad's Medic answered for Veng, breaking normal medic conversation rules. "He'll be fine sir, please try to avoid interaction."

Whiskey glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:38 am

Ten's medic seemed to be much more at ease now that he didn't have someone thrashing and screaming at him, yeah that was to be expected but..OH WELL. He walked over to where Veng was and then needlessly asked, "So then, what else do we need to do?"

Vengeance was content enough =) Not of his own accord of course, but he was still rambling on, looking off at nothing really, everything =) Everything seemed to make him happy. He looked over to where Whiskey was...sort of anyway, grinning, laughed at him for some reason or another then went on to looking at something else.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:41 am

Whiskey was very surprised, to say the least. Veng was happy? And grinning at HIM? Whatever they had, it was powerful. He never knew Veng could act that way. Maybe a prescription of small does of the stuff could help him fit in better....Whiskey left his thoughts.

"How long will that last?" he asked.

Brad's Medic answered. "With that dose? About two hours."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:46 am

Brad's medic didn't answer Ten's but rather wasted his dialogue on Whiskey. How sad.

"It's all very routine." He added to the conversation, he obviously thought Whiskey was greatly concerned.

Vengeance certainly wasn't. He was far too busy finding the fact he couldn't move to be quite humorous.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 am

Brad's Medic finally answered Ten's. "We should bandage him up while we've got the chance, it'll be a while before the Doc can take a look at him. Maybe get a plasma IV set up too, he looks like he's lost a lot."

Whiskey shook his head. "I think if this would be routine, the unroutine cases would be on the news...unless you people kill those kind of folks or hide everything in a conspiracy." He was not happy for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 am

TM looked hurt by the comment. Surely he could see that they simply wished to help?

"No...we don't do anything like that." He commented.

Vengeance started repeating something about unroutine conspiraled pigs. Yes, conspiraled.

TM looked to BM, "Which half do you want to take?" He asked, obviously referring to which task >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 am

BM thought for a moment. "I'll do the bandages." he said as he began grabbing the supplies for such an endeavor.

Whiskey only flashed his eyes at TM. Of course the didn't, he knew that, he just found it hard to accept.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:24 am

The other nodded. He went to get the supplies needed for the plasma thing Ten didn't feel like addressing as such properly. He paid no more attention to Whiskey as he brought the stuff over...and set it on top of Veng. Not like it'd hurt him or anything. It wasn't HEAVY. Ten should know the process well =U Anyway. Ten wondered if Whiskey would freak out since to get the IV thingy in they use a pointy sharp..peice thing that they violently shove in one spot and out another D: Anyway he set to work with such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 am

BM was bandaging Veng up very professionally. Whiskey was just watching them, he started to get a little jumpy when he saw TM prepping the IV. He didn't like the look of that at all.

He started to think of things, blah blah ambulance should be arriving soon. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 am

He paid no attention to Whiskey still, taking the little device. He was debating on where to stick it. Since you could do it in more than one place, and settled for the evil hand type that Ten thinks hurts more =P Hand/wrist I mean, on his gooood hand, since everything else was injured to some extent.

He held up the little puncture tool, and looked to make sure violent Whiskey wasn't going to hit it out of his hand before proceeding on all routine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-