MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 am

BM was bandaging Veng up very professionally. Whiskey was just watching them, he started to get a little jumpy when he saw TM prepping the IV. He didn't like the look of that at all.

He started to think of things, blah blah ambulance should be arriving soon. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 am

He paid no attention to Whiskey still, taking the little device. He was debating on where to stick it. Since you could do it in more than one place, and settled for the evil hand type that Ten thinks hurts more =P Hand/wrist I mean, on his gooood hand, since everything else was injured to some extent.

He held up the little puncture tool, and looked to make sure violent Whiskey wasn't going to hit it out of his hand before proceeding on all routine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:38 am

Whiskey grabbed it and crushed it in his hand and ate it. He smiled evilly at TM.

Joke. xD

Whiskey didn't watch that either. Why did all medical procedures have to involve jabbing things into people? He didn't understand it. Couldn't a lot of the stuff be given to patients via pill? Not that Veng was going to swallow anything voluntarily really, but still, he wondered.

BM smiled proudly at his newly completed work. He looked over to see how TM was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 am

TM was just finishing up, he was apparently pleased that Veng was sedated. I would be too. I imagine by this time if he'd been his normal self he'd probably have made his voice gone hoarse. No doubt he'd be ticked off to know they'd done all this to him when he was back to normal brain status.

"Alright, we're good here." He announced before moving a couple of the little tubing things into a better position.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:51 am

"And here." BM chimed in. He raised his hand to high five TM.

Whiskey inspected their work. They seemed to do a good job, he had no idea what the correct way was anyway. He was still worried about Veng, but had since calmed down.

"Thank you." he said. "Mr. Vengeance needed this."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 am

TM high fived him. Yes he was pleased with their good work apparently...although he did find Whiskey's name of the zetra they'd been patching up to be....unsettling. He nodded to Whiskey anyway though.

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched, even in his..odd state of mind, he didn't seem to like their high fiveing for some reason. No matter, it didn't do much more than that for him, he seemed mesmerized by the little tube thing of the IV, and not entirely alert looking either.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:59 am

Whiskey sat back, he was finally content. At that point he felt them slowing down, going and then slowing to a stop. Were they there already?

The doors suddenly opened from the outside and several medics were rushing BM and TM to bring the patient inside.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 am

TM did no LIKE being rushed, that's when he FELL. D: But anyway, he decided he would be in charge of making sure the IV stuff made it there attached and well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:05 am

The group hurried inside, which was dumb because Doctor was doing a surgery at the moment. =U And Veng apparently needed that Doctor.

Whiskey followed, he did not like this place. Everyone was wearing weird stuff, rushing around...some people were NAKED except for a paper robe that didn't even cover their butt. He had never been in a hospital before and he was glad he hadn't. He wanted to start tearing stuff up, telling people they were wrong. He had to stare at the ground, his eyes were lighting up constantly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:12 am

Dumb rushing people. TM was doing a good job of nto tripping, which was good considering he had the IV thing partially captive. It'd be bad if he fell.

And Vengeance...probably didn't even realize they were moving by the looks of it. He was still interested in the little tube and moving his fingers on that hand very slowly as if he thought he was going to grab it. Even though his hand was strapped down and he couldn't had he wanted to. Who knew it'd be so intriguing to him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:15 am

BM continued pushing the cart, they turned a corner and continued on. The room was not far now.

Whiskey followed in silence, until they turned the corner. A nurse with a supply cart almost ran into him. He apologized, but Whiskey, spotting evil tools on the cart, gave it an angry shove. It was a powerful shove and sent the cart into the wall. It smashed against it and tipped over, various supplies scattered all over.

Whiskey did not say anything or even look at the result of his actions, he just followed Veng's cart.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 am

Vengeance tried telling Whiskey something. it didn't look like he even recognized him, he thought he was with the doctors but he said something to him about race car driving, which seemed totally unrelated at the moment and was being quite enthusiastic about it before mumbling a bunch of unaudible junk very enthusiastically.

Ten let BM and what not lead the way because she could. TM glanced back to see Whiskey, no doubt considering they might have to do something about him, but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:22 am

Whiskey nodded at Veng, his expression never changed. "Of course." he told him in a low growl, not at Veng, just about the situation. He looked around nervously, he seemed to not want to look around however. He didn't want to see more stuff he wouldn't like. He hated this place.

BM and the others finally led Veng into a room, Whiskey followed.

"Make sure he is stable." random nurse 37 instructed. Most of the people left, but a few stayed to get Veng loaded onto a bed and get everything situated correctly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 am

TM made sure the IV thing got hooked up to the main room stuff properly and then watched to make sure everything was working according to proper order and nodded at it when it was.

vengeance apparently wanted the little monitor thing that he was tilting his head to see, which didn't look all that comfortable but he didn't care.

"Do you need anything, Sir?" He asked Whiskey not VENGEANCE. Cuz Veng was a BAD patient. he got NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:28 am

Whiskey shook his head. He had a permanent semi-glare on his face and his eyes were still lighting up. It was all he could do to avoid electrifying.

BM began to unstrap Veng, they were going to need to put him on the table.

"Easy now." he said quietly as he unstrapped one side of Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 am

TM got a bit of a O_O look at Whiskey.He didn't look very friendly. So he simply nodded and avoided any direct...looking at him. Instead he decided to help BM who he'd abandoned.

Vengeance hadn't exactly listened to him, but he wasn't exactly intending to go anywhere either. Lucky them, having used that stuff on him, just wait until its up people, just wait >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:38 am

Whiskey simply watched them get Veng on the bed (Unless Ten has objection). BM checked his bandages and put a few blankets on him then. He then used a control panel to adjust the bed to what he thought was a comfortable angle.

Wait till they need to cut off his trenchcoat. =D xDD THE HORROR.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 am

Oh gosh yes for that matter. XDD

Anyway ten does not object. Vengeance wanted the control panel too. But he couldn't haz it. So he started chewing on his trench coat's arm very maturely and tried waving to Whiskey.

TM smiled, even though HE didn't get waved to. "That wasn't so bad!" He announced. Because it was OBVIOUSLY all over.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am

Whiskey only nodded his head at Veng, he wanted to move as little as possible.

BM shoved the stretcher away and someone else grabbed it and brought it out of the room.

"Think we ought to tie him down?" BM asked. He was worried about Veng earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:50 am

TM was stupid and apparently thought Veng would stay like this, "Naaaah. he looks content enough, he should be fine!"

Vengeance let go of his trench coat sleeve, claimed to be a fish and tried ripping a handful of the bed thing he was on off for no reason.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:55 am

Whiskey would have been amused had he been normal, but he didn't, he only felt bad for Veng. He was glad Veng was untied, he was having thoughts of breaking him out of this terrible place.

BM nodded in agreement with TM. "You're right." he said. He got on some intercom thing and ordered Jell-O and some juice for Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:58 am

Vengeance stopped his attack on the poor bed and returned to being peaceful and laying there like a GOOD person. He was staring at Whiskey now, just smiling as happy as he pleased...before catching sight of that IV he had wanted so badly earlier and grabbed the tube thing connecting it. He decided to try chewing on it.

TM was not watching. >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:59 am

BM turned from the intercom to see Veng. "HEY!" he shouted once before calming down. He grabbed it in such a way that Veng could not harm it, but Veng was much stronger and BM was slipping. D=

Whiskey only watched. He was rooting for Veng, the stupid medics could die for all he cared. He stared at the white tile on the floor. So boring, so mundane....he would forever associate white with hospitals.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 am

Vengeance seemed confused by BM, but lost interest in it soon enough. He yawned and then decided to pull the blanket over his head.

Tm simply said "oops."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 am

BM was fine with Veng hiding, maybe he'd go to sleep.

Whiskey glared at the floor. He was actually feeling a little sick, he wanted to start destroying stuff. His mind wandered and a single spark jumped off him, startling him and reminding him to keep himself under control.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 am

Vengeance was seriously obsessed with chewing on everything. He was chewing on one of the blankets beneath the one he was under already. He was very content to be doing such.

TM looked to Whiskey, "Umm, you know you're welcome to step outside if you like." He commented, obviously getting the idea Whiskey wasn't in the best of moods. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:13 am

Whiskey did not move anything but his mouth. "You'll do stupid things then." Whiskey repkied. He feared they would do more evil doctor things to Veng and thought he was the only reason they were not.

BM was worried, Whiskey was not making the situation any easier and he contemplated calling someone to remove him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-