MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 am

Whiskey was not looking at Veng, so he simply pulled him up. When it happened again, he had to see what was up. "Piranha getting you or what?" he asked, somewhat angrily. However, he was mad at Ice Cream Man and not Veng.

"I don't like that guy." he muttered upon seeing Veng was not getting eaten.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:05 am

Vengeance shook his head before trying yet again. Apparently drowning himself was a great idea.

Icecream man seemed to have decided he was not in danger now that he'd made everyone mad and came over to see what the heck was wrong while waiting for the ambulance who came much faster than the stupid police who had obvioiiusly gone the wrong way or somehting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:08 am

Whiskey gave Ice Cream Man a light glare as he approached. Sure, NOW he wanted to help. He yanked Veng up again, what was that crazy zetra trying to do?

"I didn't hurt him." Whiskey stated, feeling accused already. "Is the ambulance on it's way or what?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:11 am

"Yeah.." Ice cream man trailed off, obviously finding Vengeance who I almost called Rage to be quite...odd. He didn't comment about whether Whiskey had hurt Veng or not.

Vengeance was quite displeased by Whiskey yanking him up again, and tried dunking himself once again.

Ambulance was zooming at law breaking speeds to the scene =U Unlike police
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:13 am

Whiskey let go of Veng entirely for a moment, before reaching back in with one arm to pull him back out.

He shrugged at Ice Cream Man, what would he have done?

Yay go ambulance go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:14 am

Veng tried punching Whiskey's hand. Something he seemed to do often.

Ice cream man retreated several steps.

Ambulance GOT THERE =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:16 am

Whiskey was hit, but he didn't seem to mind a punch in the hand too much. Sure it stung, but not enough to get super angry over.

He looked where the ambulance was and waved them over with his other hand.

_________

BONUS What If? Repky!

Whiskey yanked Veng out of the water, his punch had hurt! He dragged him over the side and threw him to ice cream man.

"I've HAD IT." he screamed at them, spitting as well. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:18 am

Ambulance ran him over and he died >=U

Ahem, nice what if BTW.

Ice cream man hurried to the side. Ambulance man, yes everyone was a guy apparently =) AHEM jumped out and almost tripped. Brad can have an ambulance being too. He started approaching as if he were trying to summon that he came in peace.

Veng was absolutely freaked out by the weird people who had appeared and started clawing at the side again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:21 am

Whiskey waved them over even faster now, what was taking them so long?

Brad's Medic jumped out of the ambulance, a little more gracefully than Ten's. Instead of going over however, he grabbed the stretcher and yanked it out, rushing over to them.

Whiskey needed to hold onto Veng tightly and adjust his grip to avoid being hit or something again.

"Hurry up." he told them.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:25 am

Ice cream man stood back and watched. He was amused.

Ten's medic person decided to drop his formalities and help Brad's even though Brad's was doing fine.

Brad's horrifying medic approaching so quickly did not please Vengeance much, he pulled against Whiskey hanging onto him as hard as he could, much like he'd done when he was by ice cream man to try and get away...yes get away...in a tank of water. Epic plan, he tried anyway though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:27 am

Whiskey's grip slipped as Veng yanked. Whiskey turned to reach in and grab Veng, but he seemed to be out of reach. He put one hand on the side of the tank and threw his body over, heading over to Veng quickly. Dang, that water was COLD.

Brad's Medic nodded to Ten's and they both (I think) brought the stretcher over to the dunk tank.

Joke below.

Then they grabbed Ice Cream Man and wheeled him into the ambulance. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:30 am

Yes they did. Ten's didn't get side tracked no worries. Silly swimming zetras. He didn't try and get in to help, he just waited. =)

Vengeance really couldn't escape anywhere very fast, but he certainly was doing his best to avoid Whiskey. He seemed to have figured out he wasn't going to be able to get away for now though, and didn't try going anywhere else. Not that there was anywhere easy to get to currently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 am

Whiskey grasped Veng's coat and yanked him above the water, he was not happy he needed to get into it. He hated baths...and water in general.

He pulled Veng over to the side and lifted him, legs first, over to the pitiful humans.

Brad's Medic began easing Veng into the stretcher.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 am

Vengeance didn't stop from trying to smack at the humans, regardless to being rather drenched. Especially in a TRENCH COAT gosh. Brad's medic was not appreciated. Ten's acted like a big wimp and retreated a bit..before deciding to do his job properly.

Ice cream man was talking on his phone, no doubt about this COOL happening.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 am

Brad's Medic acted very hurt when Veng managed to hit him once, he was bleeding however. Once Veng was on the stretcher, he grabbed one strap and pulled it around Veng's legs, attaching the other end to the other side of the stretcher.

Whiskey climbed out now and was just standing angrily. He was cold. He looked over at Ice Cream Man. I hate it
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:45 am

Ice cream man waved to him as he rambled on the phone about the angry looking zetra who had 'fallen' in the tank.

Ten's medic had apparently forgotten about doing anything with veng and was more concerned about Brad's medic. Which left veng to totally be dumb and try and get the thing off himself =)

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 am

Whiskey nodded to the Ice Cream Man, before slowly turning to Veng and the...what the? Whiskey rushed over to try and pin Veng down.

"Stop it, they're going to help you dang it." he told him, trying to lay him back down.

Brad's Medic realized their error now and pointed to Veng, their responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:51 am

Ten's medic noticed this as well. and hurried to try and fix this, taking another strap of violence to keep the Vengeance from being free.

He certainly was not intending to stay there of his own accord but Whiskey was strong er than him in his current position so he had to. He looked at Whiskey as if he'd just betrayed him to the enemy or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 am

Whiskey flashed his eyes at him. "Trust me Vengeance, they will help you. If they don't...I'll hunt them down and tear out their throats...and come get you." he said. Of course he mainly said the last part to make Veng feel better.

Brad's Medic looked horrified for a moment at what Whiskey said, but regained smartness and tied down Veng's left arm because Brad picked the side his medic got. He looked over at Ten's MANLY medic to see if HE was done, then they could load up Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:59 am

Vengeance frowned at him, that may have been...sort of better but it didn't do anything about him being terrified of humans...especially doctor humans. He looked over at the EVIL human tying down his arm. He couldn't punch it now. =c

Ten's was indeed done, checking over everything to make sure they'd done so properly.

Ice cream man was sad the excitement would end soon for him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:01 am

Brad's Medic looked at Ten's so they could wheel Veng into the ambulance in unison. He started.

Whiskey watched them and decided he'd better go with, which was fine because Medic 3 was motioning for him to get on too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:03 am

Ten's did help as well, doing as Brad's had done. At least Veng wasn't yelling something stupid =) He very well could've been. But instead he was just being quiet and trying to look around, it was all he really could do. He saw Whiskey...and decided to glare at him, even though he was slightly more content that said zetra was still there, since he sorta knew him.

Ice cream man made a dash for driver spot and drove off the ambulance like a maniac. I kid. He went back to his stand.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 am

Whiskey followed the two onto the ambulance, where Brad's closed one door and suspected Ten's would do the other.

Whiskey sat down next to Veng, it sure was cramped in there...how did the humans expect to get anything done?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 am

Yes Ten's did the same. He sure was BORING.

vengeance suddenly decided this was a horrible idea, and tried breaking free again, he couldn't, but he was certainly trying.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:11 am

Brad's Medic tried to calm him down by...talking to him. Like telling him stuff.

Whiskey shook his head and chuckled. "That's not going to do anything." he said. "You gotta hit him." of course he didn't mean it, but he hoped Veng would calm down.

Ambulance goed vrrrroooom.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 am

Ten's medic nearly fell when they started going vrrrom. He was a bit unbalanced.

Apparently, that brought out Veng's less pleasant side...the humans I mean.

"I'll tear your guts out!" He exclaimed quite loudly, "You get near me and I swear I'll make you die slow and painfully!"

Ten's medic got quite a surprised expression...and hoped that was false.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Brad's Medic looked quite worried after Veng said that.

Whiskey, seeing the Medics expressions, chimed in. ""His bark is worse than his bite." he explained. "Cept for his poison claw, you'll want to fix that last and he needs to be sedated for sure."

How nice of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-