MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Rage made quite a face about that. His son's....son?

"But I don't have a son." He said, although he looked as if he were pondering if this were correct or not. Finally he shrugged, "You're lying!"

---
"Alright." Writhe replied, not much caring how pleased or displeased fathah figure was. He wasn't particularly trying to be more of a jerk than he normally was though. He considered this to be civil. So he headed towards what he presumed to be the LIVING quarters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Dizzy nearly freaked out.

"Ah! Okay okay! I'm not your's son's son, 'm you son's....friend. I think..." his face turned from scared to pondering for a moment. DID Veng consider him a friend? "Well...I think I'm his friend anyway." he muttered.

____

Brad assumed Writhe would know living quarters if he saw them and Tex was there, sitting with her Mom, on the couch. Couch was facing away from the doorway and they were watching some animal documentary.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:38 pm

"I don't HAVE a son." Rage grumbled. He was just about ready to claw Dizzy now and had his claw hand outstretched to do so.

---
He does C: He lived in a house |D before he forgot who he was. Anyway!

Writhe wasted no time in being polite. He had gone to the right location and relatively easily made his way over to be in front of it. "Hey." He stated fairly casually.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Dizzy squealed and leaned back, falling off his little perch atop the rubble. Of course he was unharmed thanks to his clothes, and it wasn't very high anyway.

"Revengeance is your son!" he exclaimed.

____

Tex's Mom was acting more than anything.

"Who are you?" she asked.

Tex felt a ping of fear, yes she had remembered what had happened and considering she was still bandaged up, it wasn't easy to forget just yet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 pm

"Revengeance is not my son!" Rage shouted back, not like he knew Dizzy was referring to Vengeance anyway, he just didn't like the kid telling him he had a son.

Vengeance had definitely heard his brother, seeing as he was epic LOUD much like their father. He frowned, as it had somewhat tugged him out of his momentary sleeping peace. He had said something about Revengeance hadn't he? And he only knew one zetraloid who called him that. He grumbled as he forced himself back to his feet. His stupid brother better not be hurting Dizzy.

---
"That's...not really important." Writhe stated, "You'd be amazed how inconsistent it is." He crossed his arms, turning his attention more to Tex. "Hey uh, sorry about some...differences of opinion earlier." He stated, not really specifying what. She might figure out what he meant, either way it wasn't his job to say it so, "Your boss person wants to know if you still want a job or not. Apparently he can't pick up a phone or something to call so you get me."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:04 pm

(xDD WOW poor Veng. xD)

Dizzy was cowering, he wasn't in his clothes, but this guy was big and yelling!

When he heard Veng wasn't this....guy's son, he was very confused. "He's not?" he asked quietly.

___

Tex knew exactly what Writhe was talking about.

"Oh um...it's alright." she said. Tex was surprised at this apology from Writhe, he didn't seem like that type, but that wasn't what she should focus on now. She glanced at her Mom before speaking again, her Mom didn't know Writhe was the one who injured Tex.

"I...would...why, does he have work?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Vengeance could follow the yelling pretty much. When he suspected he was in able to be heard range he paused.

"Raaage." He called.

He got no response, muttered to himself and carried on along the way.

And just then Rage tried to PEIRCE Dizzy's little clothes barrier with his claw.

--

"I'm not sure." Writhe admitted with a shrug, "He just told me to ask you and I guess let him know what you said." He sort of waited to see if there was anything else she wished to say before he left to go tell Whiskey this.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Dizzy squealed again, feeling the pokejab quite well even through all those layers. He leaned and tried to roll away from Rage.

"Stop!" he whined.

____

"Well then...yes." she stated plainly. Was that all there was to it? Man Whiskey was simple.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:15 pm

Vengeance grumbled moreso, hearing that, he approached in a bit more haste.

"Rage!" He called again, now that he was right by him of course Rage could hear him.

"What?!" He asked as if Veng had just been yelling at him nonstop or something.

Veng glared at him, "Leave Dizzy alone."

"Or what?" Rage asked in return, he knew Veng was hurt >_>

Veng's helmet fins twitched. He very muchly wanted to swipe his claw across his brother's dumb face.

--
no, just drunk =) Kidding XDD

Writhe nodded, "Well okay then. I'll let him know." And that being said he intended to welcome himself to the door.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 pm

Dizzy thought about this for a moment....huh, the big one was easy to distract!

"See?" he told him, referring to Veng as if Rage didn't know who he had been talking about.

____

(NOT KIDDING. =D)

Tex sighed. She disliked work situations with Sir Whiskey, but she had to admit the pay was good. Nobody in the house had any issues with Writhe showing himself out, Tex's Dad did follow however to shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm

"That'th Veng." Rage grumbled in response to Dizzy. Stupid kid.

Veng nodded, "Yeah I'm Veng." He repeated, "Now leave Dizzy alone."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Total wrong response yes, but eh, he was trying to help Dizzy. Needless to say, Rage did make him shut up, simply by getting up and tackling Veng back down, that so could not have done anything good to his various injuries.
---

So Writhe did leave, and began his trek back to Sir Whiskey's place which he would arrive at quickly since Ten didn't wanna make a long wait transition thingyh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:01 am

Dizzy started yelling, approaching Rage and Veng.

"Leave Revengeance alone!" he cried, trying to tug Rage away.

____

That is fine. =D

Whiskey was in the same spot as he was when Writhe left, he had moved while he was gone, but had returned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:37 am

As brad was probably not all that surprised, Rage swung his claw arm around to bat the Dizzy away from being a nuisance to him. Of course that would probably be quite forceful if it struck him. Veng was still somewhat squirming about, trying to pry his shoulder free from Rage's other hand--he had him kind of pinned against a wall/in a corner.
--
So Writhe got there and knocked on the door. Troublesome thing in the way of him getting to his destination.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Dizzy was indeed struck, saved again by his clothes! He yelped as he was sent off his feet, rolling nearly two times before he was able to regain control.

"HEY!" he yelled.

___

Whiskey got up, well that was quick. He neared the door.

"Who is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Rage didn't much care he had displeased the little zetraloid. He was more interested in fighting with veng who he had a clear advantage with.

"Will you knock it off?" Veng grumbled, still trying to get his brother to leave him alone.

"Why should I?" Rage asked in return.

"Because, you're heavy and FAT."

"I am not!" Rage grumbled before pounding Veng's head with his claw. At least he hadn't clawed him I guess. Either way it made Veng ramble off a long assortment of jumbled complaints.

---
"Someone you know." Came the reply, before his voice somewhat changed to totally match how Whiskey sounded, "Reaaaallly reaallly well." The second part may not have been entirely true, but he supposed to some extent Whiskey knew him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 am

Dizzy began yelling for help, saying that Veng and Rage were fighting. Obviously he did not know nobody would care. =D He went on to yell that Rage was killing Veng.

He approached, he wanted to tug on Rage to help Veng but...he didn't want to get hit again!

____

Whiskey's face was one of indifference, he wasn't sure how he felt about being impersonated.

He opened the door.

"Don't do that." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 am

Lololol. Yes no one cared, Dizzy D:

Rage and Vengeance didn't stop of course, and no one really cared to do anything about the two. Eveeentually however Rage decided he was probably bored of Vengeance. Or maybe he actually was getting the hint that in Veng's current state he could end up killing him (not that he didn't try to normally...) and thus end the fun of getting to beat up on said brother. Either way he kicked his side rather hard and then headed off without another word about it.

Needless to say, kicking Veng's side didn't have amazingly helpful results for him. He mostly just covered where he'd been kicked with one hand, cringed and curled himself up as much as possible. Stupid brother. Clearly this was a good place to lay |D

--------
"Why not?" Writhe asked. His voice was back to normal though so he wasn't being completely defiant to what Whiskey had just said or anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Dizzy glared at Rage, before going over to Veng cautiously...as if he might have caught the 'violent' from Rage.

"Are you okay?" he asked, kneeling next to Veng's side that was kicked.

____

"It's creepy." he stated. Yes that was his reason. "I don't normally tell people things over personal reasons, but stop." he turned away, heading back to his chair.

"How did it go?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Hey he might have =U XD

"No..." Veng growled back at him. He didn't really mean to sound so grumpy, it just hurt. And really he was fine >_> He was just in pain and not wanting to be bothered at the moment.

---
Writhe smirked. Evidently that amused him. He well considered doing it again anyway but figured he'd already done a decent amount to jeopardize his worth to Whiskey. He'd save that for later =U

"Went fine. Her parents are annoying." He shook his head as if shaking away a bad memory, "She said she still wanted to work for you though and wondered if you had had something right now or something." His helmet fins twitched. "Why didn't you just call her?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:01 am

"Oh." Dizzy said. He thought for a moment, when he said no...what was that his Mom always used to ask next? OH YEAH!

"What hurts?" he asked with a small smile, proud that he had remembered.

____

"I don't have her number." he stated. "And um..." he stopped, he didn't want to openly admit his transmitters didn't work so well, especially if Writhe counted on that if they were off doing some mercenary work. "..nothing, I have my reasons." he finished. "I do have work, but none that concerns her....directly. I do have work for her as well."

He paused, where was he going with that?

"I think I'm a little drunk." he announced.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:09 am

Vengeance would've been rolling his eyes had he not been cringing. "It doesn't matter." He grumbled instead. "I just need a few minutes."

------
Writhe shrugged. He didn't seem too hugely interested or all that caring about it in any more depth than that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Dizzy looked around as if he'd find these 'minutes' for Veng, but his mind comprehended it soon enough and he went back to just looking at Veng.

"Well...okay." he said, sitting instead of kneeling in case he was here long term.

____

"You want to get drunk too?" Whiskey offered, his face as serious as could be. He blinked. "No you don't." he stated, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Vengeance didn't say anything, now that was mostly a result of the fact he was sulking. He could've moved. He sighed after a few moments though and finally shoved himself up to a slouched sitting position. Hmm should he go back to that place Whiskey had got him? Or his room here. .......his room here for now. Then once he was better he would go back to trying to hunt down Whiskey's stupid doctor friend. And then Whiskey's stupid Shapeshifter friend too. Stupid people who could get to be his friends so easily.

"Come on." He grumbled even though he himself hadn't gotten up yet.

---

"How come I don't?" Writhe asked. He was being totally serious in asking that question actually. He saw no need why he shouldn't want to get drunk even if he was underage >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Dizzy stood up and...sort of stood there. He glanced around.

"Where are we going?" he asked. "To your nice house?" his face lit up, he enjoyed the big bed.

____

"Because it's STUPID." Whiskey stated. "And I'm already drunk."

He took another drink, slowly sitting in the chair he was in before. "We should discuss work."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 pm

"We'll go to my nice house later." Vengeance replied, finally getting himself up. "First we're just going to my room for awhile..........and hopefully Rage isn't there....'n yeah.......come on." With that he headed in that direction rather slowly.

---
Writhe suppressed a grin at that. It was stupid. How ironic.

"Alright then." He agreed, following Whiskey to some extent.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Dizzy followed, nodding up until he got the Rage information. Rage? Was that Veng's Dad's...or...whoever that was's name?

"Who's Rage?" he asked.

____

"You like going after hunters?" he asked. He was a semi sarcastic question.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:03 pm

"Rage is my brother." Vengeance stated, although he didn't really see why it was important, "The big stupid guy," He checked around himself as he said that just incase his brother had been lurking nearby anywhere. Good. He didn't see him, "That was bugging you a few minutes ago."

--
Writhe shrugged. "I guess. I mean they're really not as tough as they act." He held out his hand, pressing one finger against another as he continued, "They've all got a weakspot of some sort. The big ones are slower. So I can usually outrun them. Small ones are quick, ya gotta come well prepared for them with like...lots of extra thick armor so they can't really hurt you and something that has a kind of wide radius in attack range." He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, "Problem is I haven't figured out what the best technique for the other one is...." He was referring to Veng of course, his current enemy that fell somewhere between those classifications. "It's an entirely different battlefield..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-