MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:49 am

Dizzy paused, WAS he dizzy? He hadn't been spinning, why would he be dizzy? OH YEAH.

He felt dumb for a moment before replying.

"Yeah, I am!" he said happily.

_____

Whiskey slowed his pace until he started to get annoyed. He was tired too. >=U

"Hey, pick it up." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 am

"Good then. Um, I say we start looking for my other place again. The one with a door...and...and a lock and stuff. Can you get back down? Where's the toys?" So many questions.

--
"Sorry." Writhe muttered in reply and then went ahead and straightened himself up, blinking a few times to try and get himself on the alert side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:25 am

Dizzy paused for a moment, comprehending what Veng said.

"Um...." he said, not sure how to respond to each question. Crud, what was the order in which he asked them?

"I can...come down." he said, standing up and starting to make his way down the various levels.

____

Whiskey didn't reply, it wasn't something to make a big deal out of, but he wasn't ready to say it was okay or anything.

"It's not too much further." he encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:20 am

"Alright. Be careful. I can't see you too well. Just don't fall or anything."

------
"Alright." Writhe replied, not sounding all that enthused by such a statement. He didn't sound like he didn't care either though. He was just being tired and not all that talkative.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:15 pm

"Don't worry!" he exclaimed. "I fall all the time."

No, it wasn't from heights like how high he was, but he was confident enough of his climbing skills to try and make Veng not worry.

He dropped onto the last balcony place before the ground. "I think we left the toys behind the um...trash thing."
_____

Whiskey continued leading the way (Did Writhe pick up the pace?) like a boring person.

It truthfully wasn't much further, but it wasn't as close as he made it out to be.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 am

"Well lets keep the falling to a minimum, hm? Just take it slow."

--
Yes he had sir.
XD

Writhe followed along after. No comments. That required thought, and brain power was running low.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:11 am

Dizzy nodded as he promptly dropped down to the ground, doing a half roll that ended in a flop on his clothes.

He untangled himself, smiling at Veng once he got his head out.

____

Whiskey continued in silence as well, he had forgotten that he too, was tired.

He nodded to the distance where a tall building could be seen....amongst other tall buildings, but he figured Writhe didn't care to know which one.

"There it is." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:55 am

Veng wasn't even looking in Dizzy's direction anyway. Lot of help he was. "I'll try and find the toys." He announced, fumbling over the top of the bush in his attempt of doing so. At least in the distance the very first few dim orangish rays of light were beginning to pierce through the dense fog of early morning.
--

"Oh." Writhe didn't sound interested at all. He didn't care which it was. He was just acknowledging that he had seen it. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:14 am

Description is very good. =D

"Okay!" Dizzy exclaimed, getting up. He glanced over at the 'dead' zetra. Hmmm....he grabbed and handful of dirt and glanced to see if Veng was watching...well, he seemed busy! He threw the dirt on the zetra, it scattered and sprinkled all over it, no response.

He grabbed a rock now. =. Hmmm....

____

SO he continued on.

"Remembering anything yet?" he asked, trying to keep Writhe alert as they approached the area with the buildings.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 am

Bad Dizzy XDDD and thanks C:

Vengeance grumbled as he shuffled around, feeling for the toys. He found some eventually. Unsure if it was everything or not, he stuffed it in his pocket before getting himself back over the bushes. Leaves had clung to him quite sufficiently. "Let's go." He grumbled, oblivious to Dizzy's evil deeds, "We need to go find the other place."

-----
"Umm.....no, not really." He shrugged even if Whiskey wasn't looking at him, "I'm probably doomed."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:39 am

Dizzy turned quickly, dropping the rock in shock. Did Veng see? @_@

"Umm....o....kay." he said in a rather suspicious manner. His mind was everywhere, was he caught? Would Veng be mad? Act normal...act normal!!

____

"Doomed is a harsh word don't you agree?" Whiskey asked, turning onto a sidewalk. "We don't need a hopeless feeling here, not now."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:11 am

Vengeance picked up on the odd tone, but obviously didn't get what he'd be doing it over. He shrugged. "Alright, avoid those things. I dunno what they do. And follow me." They were kind of visible now, so that wouldn't be hard.
--
"Eh....I dunno. I guess. Or something." Writhe didn't seem as if he were really definitive about anything though. He was probably just mindlessly chattering.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Dizzy didn't nod, he wanted to bug those things more. Would he get away with not answering?

"I'll follow you." he said, trying to avoid the other things Veng said. He grinned as he got behind Veng, ready to follow.

___

Whiskey approached the entrance to the building and the doors opened automatically, he made his way over to the elevator. He leaned against the wall, giving him an excuse to check and see if Writhe was close enough or not.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:21 am

(Bad Dizzy XDDD))
"I mean it." Vengeance repeated as if he expected the kid to run off somewhere or something, "I've had enough crazy sh-" His helmet fins twitched as it tapered into a "shtuff" instead. Veng started walking. =)

------
Writhe was following close enough. He picked up his pace a tad when Whiskey got in the elevator. >_> *scene flash of transformers* AHEM. No =]
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:20 pm

(ha ha ha. xDD)

Dizzy looked at the ground, still not answering directly. "I'm gonna follow you." he said in a low tone, as if he feared he were in trouble.

___

(xDD AGAIN. Funny10. =U )

Whiskey was pleased to see this, good. He hit a button with his knuckle and waited impatiently for the doors to close.

"I warned ya, it's not much." he said, as if Writhe would be displeased about his place of residence.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:14 pm

"Right. Good." Vengeance continued walking along, still not paying a great deal of attention to Dizzy considering he had just called him.
( C| )

------
"Yeah, it's fine." Writhe leaned against the elevator wall, "I don't care."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:15 pm

Dizzy didn't follow right away, glancing back at the 'dead' zetra. He looked at the rock longingly before reluctantly following Veng.

"Are they dead?" he asked, wanting confirmation he would not have got a reaction had he thrown the rock.

___

Elevator reached the top and Whiskey exited in a hurry, heading over to the only room with a different colored door. He made a face as he punched in the code.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:06 am

"I don't know. They look dead." Vengeance commented. Truth be told he didn't wanna stand around long enough to find out, "But I'm not sure. That's why we're moving." His helmet fins perked up as he looked at the outlines of buildings, their edges glowing in a mellow orange from the sunrise behind them, "I'm a Hunter..." he mumbled, "I should be able to keep track of my home at least."

--
Whiskey dun like different colored door >=C XD

Writhe didn't question the special door--aka color. He was just silently hanging out. I mean he was tired so he wasn't in a mood to really argue.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:15 am

Dizzy thought about this.

"You can tell where your home is?" he asked. It sounded like a dumb question after he said it, after all he could find some places! But Veng made it seem special. =U

____

The door beeped and swung open a small amount, Whiskey helped it the rest of the way.

"You can sleep wherever."

He didn't really care, couch, chair...even the bed. He rarely used this place and it was rather trashed thanks to Veng and Rage.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:58 am

"NO. Isn't that obvious?" A bit more mildly he added, "I mean, I was just saying I would think I should be able to. But I can't I guess."
--
Cursing door.
Ahem.

Writhe settled for the couch, not all that shy to welcome himself too it. Although he never bothered to say anything like thanks either. Oh well. He wasn't complaining about the condition of Whiskey's place anyway. Actually as soon as he got up there he was already drifting off to sleep. Whiskey would probably LIKE that. >=O
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 am

Dizzy's pace slowed as he covered his eyes with his hands. Oh no, Veng was mad now!

He peeked out to make sure he was still following him, yep.

____

Whiskey didn't care he had stolen the couch, but YES he was pleased Writhe was going to sleep. He closed the door and locked the deadbolt and the chain thing.

NOOOOOOOO not them sleeping again. D= What is with this dumb normal routine stuff? =(
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 am

Vengeance began reading names on buildings. Maybe he'd recognize a name or...had he ever even seen the name? He decided to call the greatest detective in all of London, ahem Seaside, BASIL OF BAKER STREET =D AHEM, his brother.

---
I dunno D: But ten would probably timeskip them soon enough anyway. Our times somehow caught up anyway 0-o ANYWAY. Writhe curled up and was sleepofied. No stab stab in the night/morning for him. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 am

(Aha ha ha ha.xDDD Got me again you did.)

Dizzy didn't know this. =U He looked through his fingers, did Veng get ALL the toys? He hoped so, his new ones were COOL. Was...Veng still mad? =. He glanced up...hmmm the back of Veng's head did not tell him so.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked.

____

Whiskey went to the bed and flopped on top of it. Soon he was asleep, leaving the wild timeskip roaming. 0.0
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:45 am

"No." Vengeance yawned. Why did he need to be TIRED right now? He'd gotten ahold of Rage who insisted he'd come see him LATER. Not right then when he was needed. That didn't please Vengeance much but he'd found a patch of grass to wait on beside a tall building. He was clearly welcoming a JOINED timeskip.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 am

No?! =D Dizzy beamed as he grew super excited.

"Yay!" he exclaimed, trying to hug Veng.

___

Timeskip was joined, connection forming.....@_@ Clock ticking....FASTAH. WHOUAUAUAUAUUA. =)

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 am

"Yeah um...yay indeed." Vengeance didn't sound that excited, but it was just the way he was. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Dizzy shook Veng, it wasn't a strong shake, he was just being happy.

"Did ya grab my toy too?" he asked.

(Also, did you want to time lapse both of them or just Whiskey and Writhe?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-