MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

(Har har. xD)

Dizzy just mostly listened to them. Did they really intend to take Veng's Dad down?

"What if he kills you?" he asked in a serious tone. "Will you die?"

____

Whiskey let Writhe have the last word with that. He knew he wasn't the most professional with his employee....interrogations, heck he usually had Tex do that, but sheesh...just because he tired to cover many things at once didn't mean this guy needed to go get all emotional about it...that wasn't good on the battlefield either.

He looked away from Writhe and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:57 pm

"I don't know." Plasma replied all wide eyed.

"NO." Plague answered, it was all logical to him, "We'll win and he'll lose."

------
Writhe stood there for a few minutes, so he could feel...........useless. Yeah well that was a pointless one battle. Maybe he was being stupid by coming in here. He wasn't sure. Sooo he walked back out and sat on the floor semi near Whiskey was at. He didn't look up at him, nor try to avoid him, he was simply THERE. |D
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Seeing Plasma wide eyed made Dizzy even more worried! Maybe they shouldn't do that. How could they? Yeeah how...could they?

"How would you do it?" he asked, Plague sure seemed confident. Maybe Veng's Dad had a weakness!

____

Whiskey acknowledged Writhe mentally, but continued drinking and staring off for a moment after Writhe sat on the floor.

"When are you available for work?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:23 pm

"Well uh...." Plague stared off as he tried to think of a good response, "I'd uh.....I'd bite him!"

"I don't think that'd do much...." Plasma added.

-----
"Considering I have no life, any time I guess." He stated, "It'd give me something to do at least. I hate sitting around without having SOME kind of goal."

Writhe: GOAL. Walk to kitchen. GOAL, walk back.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Dizzy thought about that. "Well his teeth ARE like a shark..." he argued, obviously not knowing Plasma's were like that as well.

____

Whiskey nodded. "I'll give you a thousand units to go find my coworker, Tex, and she if she's still interested in employment."

He took a drink. "Peacefully." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 pm

"Their dad could just like...rip our heads off though. THEN teeth wouldn't be very useful."

Plague gave his brother a scowl, "Well whatever. Dad says we can't try and kill him anyway so lets just get back to hunting moths."
--
Ten returned to poor Vengy after leaving the poor guy with his dad, or awaiting him actually. Anyway she had returned to speak of him again. As she had stated earlier, Mr. Wrath was not a very kind and gentle father and his "helping" Vengy was probably nothing short of torture--makes you wonder why the kid chose him over the doctor--which by the way actually had a whole lot to do with having tackled him earlier. He presumed said doctor would be mad at him.

So yes, him and his dad were having a most interesting time, mostly because Wrath was like dfhjsdkfhk STOP BEING STUPID >=O And Veng was like GET AWAI.
Considering Wrath was bigger, guess who won? Don't you like this style of writing? |D Anyway, Yes Wrath won the battle of what he would and wouldn't be doing leaving Veng to have to merely accept it, with any various amount of complaining/shouting/SCREAMING YOUR HEAD OFF, that that required. And considering this was Wrath being a doctah here, it was probably AKA is, all of that. =] enjoy this silly update Bradface.

--------
Awful trusting of him aren't ya Whiskey? |D

Writhe thought about this for a moment then nodded."The one who was with you?" He asked, referring to back when they'd been at Spiral's place. He knew no other coworkers after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:09 pm

"Your Dad won't let you kill his Dad?" Dizzy questioned, not mentioning exactly WHO's Dad would not be killed. "He's a strict parent." he stated. He knew the term from what his parents had told him about parents! He beamed proudly that he had used the statement how he found to be correct.

___

Thanks for Update not Bradface. =D

_____

(Hey hey I was getting to that. xD)

"Don't bring her here." he stated. "Verbal...transaction only, understand?" he warned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 pm

(XDDDDD)
Plague shrugged. He didn't much care now. His interest had moved on. He was already hopping at moths again.

Plasma shrugged as well. He didn't know what Dizzy was even talking about. So he went to join him as well.
--
So Mr. vengy got done eventually. Not sure how long it took but it dun really matter anyway. Afterwards he was sitting there being all frowny and scratching at his arm though, mostly as something to do while he waited for his dad to leave, because said zetra had absolutely nothing nice to say. Rather insisted that Veng was just being a big overreactive baby about it all and that it hadn't been that bad. Veng did not agree, nor did he feel very good thanks to his FATHAH Sad Link So he very much wanted him to go away so he could crawl off to some dark corner and fall asleep or something. His dad had said he should be better now, but he certainly didn't FEEL better. In fact he hadn't even had enough sense about himself to see what the heck it was he was doing because he had been more focused on it hurting and trying to get away. Which he had failed at. Hmph. Stupid life.

---
"Like go talk to her?" Writhe asked, tilting his head to the side. He couldn't think of what else it would be. He didn't have her transmitter number after all. Either way he had unintentionally worded it to sound like he was disappointed, when he was really just inquiring.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 pm

xDD Dizzy's intellectual level is below their own. =D Dizzy: *philosophy* Them: *shrug*

Dizzy didn't feel like catching moths anymore, they were too good and...in the way and stuff.

"I'm gonna go find Revengeance." he said, turning to walk away.

____

Poor Veng. =. Someone should give him an encouragement pat.

___

WHISKEY HAD IT HAW HAW....he just dun use transmitters well. =.

"Exactly." he stated. "Her father is there too, and probably her mother....no physical contact or you don't get paid, understand?" Him and all his asking understandment. >=. "...with any of them." he added.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:31 pm

"That's boring." Plague commented but made no attempt to stop him.

Plasma shrugged, and continued helping his brother catch moths.
--
Poor Veng had no one to give him an encouragement pat. He had forgotten about finding Dizzy, so instead he headed off towards where he last remembered his room being with very much pained steps. Stupid dad, being a jerky meanie head.
---
It probably would've been more of a logical reason to do as Whiskey had said, had Writhe not really been interested in money and moreso something to do and prove he was good at it. He nodded anyway though, whatever, he'd listen to the dumb grayish silver zetra person, he didn't wanna hurt her anymore anyway, nor any of her family. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Whatever Dizzy supposed. They could find it boring, they weren't being so fun anyway. He began heading in the direction he remembered Veng being, he wanted to yell, but he didn't know what was out there. He made a face and continued on.

____

Whiskey nodded at him.

"Don't worry about it too much, you'll mess something up." he wasn't sure HOW Writhe could mess up something so simple, but there was room for error...such as insanity.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Vengeance was not being noisy either, so good chance finding him Dizzy =c He had managed to get back to his room that wasn't too far off. Yeeaah the one he shared with Rage before he got kicked out. Apparently he was welcome back now. Either way, he was fine with settling for it at the moment. Rage wasn't anywhere apparent anyway, hopefully he'd stay that way.
--
AND BRAD NEEDS TO MAKE NEW CHARACTER *FLUFF OF ANGER*

--

Writhe made a face about that. Some confidence Whiskey had, "You got a location I should head towards or am I supposed to play run around the city?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 pm

Dizzy was wandering around, he didn't know where he was going. he didn't see anyone, or hear anything. He looked around nervously. He didn't like this idea anymore.

"Revengeance?" he asked super softly.

____

*puffs the fluff* =)

____

Whiskey spoke some street names and a direction to Writhe. "You don't need luck for this assignment either." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Revengeance aka Vengeance, did not hear him and thus he did not answer. It would probably be hard to get him to hear anyway because he had been tired before coming here and now he really was, so after he curled up on the old falling apart mattress that he had recently decided stunk way more than it needed to, was promptly falling asleep.

---

"Okay then." Writhe replied, not fully understanding why luck had anything to do with this anyway, "wasn't gonna ask for it but whatever." He stretched his arms above his head for a moment before turning his attention to Whiskey, "I'll be going then."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 am

Dizzy stopped by a large piece of rubble and sat on it. He was fairly exposed, he wanted to be so he could look for Veng.

He looked around, hugging his clothes around him. It was sort of chilly here. He sighed. Alooooone again.

_____

Whiskey nodded. He didn't have any last minute encouraging words or anything, rather just dismissing Writhe so he could promptly call tex and warn her of his arrival. =P It was more of a test than an assignment really.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:16 am

Weather be'd cold at Dizzy. It was cruel and mean. Ahem but unlucky enough for Dizzy Rage decided to come back and come through there for that matter. Granted if Dizzy didn't move he probably wouldn't see him considering how observant he was.

------
So Writhe headed off. =] He was carrying along at a relatively consistent pace. Faster than a walk but nothing that made humans and others go like: sdikfhdjsk what your prob kid?! He just had to remember the places to go and it should be easy. After all Whiskey never told him that he needed to get her to say yes, so that just meant he was basically coming here to ask. He paused and made a face. Why couldn't he just call her? ......Oh well whatever, it gave him something to do. So he carried on.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:46 pm

Dizzy saw and heard movement! Veng?! His face lit up with joy for just a moment until...wait that wasn't Veng! His eyes went wide and he tucked his head into his clothes.

____

Whiskey promptly called and warned Tex. =D She wasn't all too pleased that the person who was making her be in bandages now was coming to pay her a visit, but she was at her house and both her parents were home. =U

Oh Whiskey drank more too.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Rage did not pay great attention to dumb Dizzy, not until he'd dropped something. It looked like PIZZA. TEN WANS PIZZA. GIVE RAGE D: Anyway he reached down to try and pick it up, with his claw which wasn't working very well. Either way he noticed the blob Dizzy and made a face at it. What was that? He wasn't sure. So he poked at it?

---

Writhe was pretty good at following directions so it didn't take him all that long to get there. Mostly because ten wanted to avoid boring posts. Once he got there he looked at the house as if that would help confirm it and shrugged. He knocked on it, like a civil being.

(Just an FYI for brad remember he ish black and brown now C| armor appearance wise I mean XP )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Dizzy normally would have squealed, but he knew it was 'Veng's Dad'!! Maybe he would think he was some sort of....soft colory rock!!

He stayed quiet in his clothes.

____

Tex didn't answer the door, she had already told her parents about the situation and while they didn't like, they couldn't do anything to stop it so they decided to go along with it to avoid more confliction. They did not approve of Tex's work at all, despite the luxuries she was able to provide for them out of her kindness.

Her Dad opened the door.

"What do you want?" he asked in a gruff, not very patient tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Rage was not very amused by the lack of noise the pile of clothes made. Honestly what did he expect to hear anyway? Stupid Rage. Either way he sat down to watch it while eating his pizza cuz he had nothing better to do.

----
Writhe's helmet fins twitched. DARN >=. he couldn't hurt mr rude person. So he settled for crossing his arms and glaring, "Green, long finny. Not sure the name." Then he remembered she had been hurt YES Devious Rage I bet he'd have made that face if no one was looking, "She got hurt recently. Anyway I'm looking for her." Talk about lack of pleasantries.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Dizzy was terrified. Did it work? Was he waiting for him to come out? His eyes nervously glanced around the darkness under all those layers. This was not good. He wanted to know if Rage knew he was there, or if it was coincidence that he sat there to...do whatever.

He slooooowly let his eyes peek out from the collars of the shirts.

____

Tex's Dad didn't use her name either, but at least he knew who Writhe wanted.

"Ah yes, her, what're you looking for her about?" he questioned accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:40 am

Well Rage was staring at it. Er him, and thought he seen some movement, so he decided to prod at it with his claw hand again, he'd moved the pizza to the other hand.

-----
"Talking to her." Writhe replied rather rudely, "It's not your business, its hers." He crinkled his nose at said father, "Ugh you're one of those over protective dad's aren't you?" He simply presumed this was her father seeing as Whiskey had made mention they would be there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:42 am

(Dizzy is like a turtle. =U)

Dizzy's eyes went back into his clothes quickly.

"I'm just a rock!" he said quickly, starting off normal but by 'rock' his voice had faded so severely. He hadn't meant to talk! Now 'Veng's Dad' would know he was a zetra!

____

Tex's Dad made a face. Had Tex not talked to him earlier, he would have tried to slam the door in Writhe's face.

"What I am and what I do is none of your business." he countered. "And she's my daughter, living under my roof, I DO have some say in her business." Now he was just getting carried away. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:26 am

(Yes! XD )
A talking rock? Fun! Big surprise, Dizzy had caught Rage's interest. He smirked.

"What are you doing here? You some kind of spy? We kill spies.And everyone else who steps in here without permission."

---------
Writhe's helmet fins twitched. "Good for you." He mumbled. He knew better than to go off starting an argument with the guy. After all if he did that he'd likely end up in a fight and if he did THAT then he'd have not really listened to what Whiskey had told him, "But I still need to talk to her."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Dizzy knew his position was compromised. He poked his head out to see if Rage was ready to deal a one hit deathstrike.

"I'm not a spy I'm not a spy! I'm uhh...." his mind raced. "Your um....son's....son?" he gave Rage his best grin, hoping that would deter the large zetra.

____

Tex's Dad nodded and stepped aside *gasp* inviting Sir Writhe into his household. "She's in the living quarters." he stated, still not entirely pleased at Writhe's presence.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Rage made quite a face about that. His son's....son?

"But I don't have a son." He said, although he looked as if he were pondering if this were correct or not. Finally he shrugged, "You're lying!"

---
"Alright." Writhe replied, not much caring how pleased or displeased fathah figure was. He wasn't particularly trying to be more of a jerk than he normally was though. He considered this to be civil. So he headed towards what he presumed to be the LIVING quarters.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Dizzy nearly freaked out.

"Ah! Okay okay! I'm not your's son's son, 'm you son's....friend. I think..." his face turned from scared to pondering for a moment. DID Veng consider him a friend? "Well...I think I'm his friend anyway." he muttered.

____

Brad assumed Writhe would know living quarters if he saw them and Tex was there, sitting with her Mom, on the couch. Couch was facing away from the doorway and they were watching some animal documentary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-