MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:36 am

The police force came with a likely adequate number of others to be able to drag off an injured Hunter for sure--as in they totally went overboard. They even went overboard with their dramatic entry into the area. Vengeance knew it was likely bad news when he saw all of them. Why hadn't he considered that the police would come to rescue the dumb doctor? =| He probably wasn't feeling 100% better he decided, and thus wasn't able to think entirely. Buuuut he wasn't just gonna sit there either. And thus the chase began, since the dumbies didn't surround the floor and only came one direction, leaving Veng was a completely wide range of at least for the moment, escape routes and hiding places.
--
Writhe's helmet fins perked up. "I didn't get into anything!" He insisted, not in an angry manner but a HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT D: .......obviously he had forgotten he had totally taken the stuff Whiskey offered him earlier. "I was outside while you were.........doing whatever you were doing, remember?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:37 pm

RUN VENG RUN. D=

Dizzy was oblivious to his friend's 'newly' stressful situation.

____

"I know." Whiskey told him. "It was called sarcasm, and you gave a perfect example of why I don't often display such a speaking style."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:54 am

Veng did in fact run sir. Quite quickly and quite without knowing where he was going. The police didn't know their way around either though and Spiral wasn't helping anyone so they were all on pretty level playing grounds. But going up wouldn't help him escape Veng sort of realized which proposed quite a problem. He needed to be heading the opposite direction--something he couldn't easily do with the crowd of police.

Some friend dizzy is =| XDD
---
"That's just because you're overly critical and weird." Writhe stated as if this were nothing unkind to say whatsoever. "You're really strange, but, I think that's okay." See Whiskey? You have Writhe's clearance, now you can continue on with life =U XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:39 am

(xDD) Dizzy breaks through concrete walls gun blazin' and strangles all the cops with a Mt Rushmore sweatshirt.

____

Whiskey: =)

xDD

Whiskey looked at him suspiciously. "Interesting." he said. "Such a compliment should be saved for when I am near death, giving it to me now will only make me overly confident." he smirked at Writhe. "Sometimes I think I am weird myself."

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:53 am

I thought you said gumball guns blazing XD..hardcore Dizzy =U
Veng continued his upward climb through various floors of the hospital, the police getting their P.E For the day--ahem, the police following after him without stopping for a doughnut break. C: Doctors were apparently more highly protected than Veng had anticipated for sure. And they were cunning and sneaky creatures. He should've taken his dad up on helping him. Dumb doctors. Finally he had enough time to wait for an elevator that had come up. He had to shove out the person who was inside and quickly hit a lower floor, many times and also the button for the doors to close. He could only hope it'd get to its destination before the police realized and got down as well.

--
HAPPY FACE XD

"Maybe you are near death." Writhe commented, fortunately he hadn't said it in a way that hinted he might wish to help that along, otherwise it may have been taken quite wrongly. "You've gotta be like a bazillion years old." He didn't really think that, but he had decided Whiskey was likely older than himself, which apparently meant he could only be ancient. He was more or less just trying to be friendly in his own strange Writhe way.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:07 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD I can picture that. =O xDD P.E. xD)

____

Whiskey could tell Writhe didn't mean those in a threatening sort of way, so he was not offended at all. "Perhaps." he said. "To both...." the elevator doors were opening and Whiskey certainly was not letting them take their time. "..but then again, the variables hmm?" Finally answering semi directly, "I've got plenty of years ahead of me too." he chuckled. @_@ GASP NO BE HAPPY.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:33 am

BAH HUMBUG. I'll talk about dumbface later.

------
Writhe seemed content with this, not bothering to push the conversation any further. He wasn't THAT social afterall. He decided to change topics. "So how long's it take to get there?" He didn't specify what, but he meant from thiis planet to the other. Or whatever it was they were doing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:13 am

Okee EbTeneezer =. =)

___

Whiskey wasn't sure himself. he reached for the tickets, glancing at Writhe as he did so.

"I don't memorize everything." he said, defending himself as he looked at the tickets. Hmmm, about 12 hours? That was a long time. "In the double digits." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 am

Vengeance waited and not all too happily either. It was hard to wait patiently when you had no clue what you were soon to be facing. Fortunately it turned out to be okay. No one was there yet, leaving him with a free head start. Hopefully this was the right floor, he thought it was. Thusfar he didn't even hear the police, although a receptionist person called to him as he was running by, asking if she could assist him. He didn't bother stopping to answer, but headed out the main doors in somewhat of a momentary panic. Once outside he was much more confident though. After all, he outran police all the time when he knew what his environment was. He headed back towards where he had left Dizzy, hoping the kid hadn't wandered off too far.
---

That would likely be boring as far as Writhe was concerned. It was probably evident in the way his helmet fins flopped down in disappointment. He didn't say anything though. Of course he couldn't have nonstop action, that was a silly thing to expect.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Dizzy was still in the car, pushing the button that would light the digital clock over and over again. he made a face, why wouldn't it stay lit up the whole time? He then practiced closing his eyes when he pressed it, and opening them soon after to see if the light was gone.

___

NONSENSE!!! PEW PEW PEW DFSKFHSDJKFHSDSJKGH......

Whiskey could tell he didn't find that exciting. "It's not so bad." he said. "The view isn't much, but it really gives you time to relax...to think." he paused for a moment, as if he was reconsidering. "As long as you're not on board the ship with the ones who want to kill you..." he said.

BTW can we pretend they are walking to the space dock thing? Because I think I never said if he was walking r where. >_> xDD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:45 pm

"Dizzy!" Veng called once he was in the parking place, running around rather frantically. For being HURT he sure wasn't acting like it at the time. He needed to find Dizzy so they could ESCAPE.

-- YEs we can Brad lololol--

Writhe nodded. He wasn't interested in relaxing. EWWW boring. Buut he wasn't gonna complain about it. Just...deal with it. Grudgingly. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Veng's voice echoed through the complex Brad assumed and Dizzy heard him, fins picking up. "What?!" he called out, hoping it was near the origin of said voice.

____

"What issues do you have?" Whiskey asked, barely a moment after Writhe finished speaking. (MUCH LIKE SARGE)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Veng heard Dizzy inbetween his own shouting, rushing towards where he thought he heard the kid. "Dizzy?" He called again, playing a more frantic version of Marco-pollo =D
--
(LOLOLOL C: )
Writhe shrugged. "I don't have issues." He stated quite plainly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"WHAT?!" Dizzy yelled back, a little annoyed this time. He was still ducked into the seat a good way, visible yes, but not easily visible.

____

"You do." Whiskey commented. "Hesitant, reluctant. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:33 pm

"Where are you? Get your stupid--" He decided not to finish that statement, "Come on! We need to go, NOW. Or else the park is gonna be closed!" So frantic for the park.

--

"You SAID I shouldn't be so open to telling you things anyway." Writhe grumbled in quite a sharp retort as he glared at Whiskey for a brief moment. His gaze trailed down again. "So I'm not."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Dizzy looked out, now being more visible. He didn't see Veng.

"Where are you?" he asked loudly.

____

Whiskey gave a half smile. "Good!" he said. He chuckled, continuing on the way. "Fast learner, both a blessing and a curse...." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:09 pm

"Somewhere. Here." Veng replied, backtracking his steps some, seemed he'd gone past Dizzy. He cast a glance towards the way he had come. No sign of the police yet. "Just follow my voice."
--
Writhe was pleased that he had been complimented, but he really didn't show it in anyway. He was a fast learner indeed. Already learning to mimic Whiskey's general INDIFFERENCE. He was part Shapeshifter after all, as much as he hated it, it meant he was quick at learning the mannerisms and such of others. He simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:17 am

Dizzy didn't want to leave the car.

"Well..I don't...wanna..." he then realized that Veng HADN'T wanted him in a car. His eyes went wide and he glanced around for a moment. "Actually...um...talk so I can find you.." he said in a very unsure tone.

____

Whiskey continued leading the way, glancing around the near empty streets.

"A cab would be most useful at this time." he mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:13 am

Veng was not feeling all that happy when Dizzy first refused to do as he was asking, but when he mentioned the other part, Veng decided the first wasn't worth it. "Over here, in the center." Veng began his ramble of general needless info.

--
Especially since Writhe wasn't a spaz about them!

Writhe nodded, although he wasn't sure if Whiskey was being serious or not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Dizzy nodded, not realizing Veng wasn't looking at him, before climbing out, knocking small shards of glass onto the pavement and crunching on them as he did so.

"The center?" he asked, confused.

____

Whiskey was, but there was nobody driving.

"It's like an hour walk..." he muttered. "And I don't feel like running."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 pm

"Will you HURRY UP." Veng wasn't really asking as much as he was commanding, "Look people are ticked off, we need to get out NOW. If you don't hurry up I'm leaving without you." Something he had probably heard often back when he was but a SMALL lil zetri-pup c: XD
--

writhe chuckled over this, obviously he found Whiskey's laziness to be humorous. He didn't mind walking OR running so HA.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Dizzy hurried into more of the open. "Where are you?!" he asked, looking around too fast to really find Veng even if he was in his line of sight.

____

Whiskey looked at Writhe for a moment, was that a chuckle? At his expense? He turned away, not making any expression toward how he was feeling at that moment. He continued on and on and on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:08 am

"HERE." Veng kind of half shouted. He was rather displeased by now at how long this was taking. Even his stupid brother would've been able to figure this out by now. So apparently he compared his brother to a seven year old. Nice.

------
Writhe got bored of this after awhile, that much was evident by the change in demeanor and way he was walking. All slouuuchy. Booooring. "Are we there yet?" He asked, even though it should be evident to him if they were or not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:14 am

(Doesn't surprise me. xD)

Dizzy turned again, spotting Veng just beyond something.

He hurried over. "Found you!" he exclaimed, not realizing the urgency of the situation.

____

Whiskey didn't answer, immature question. He glanced at the road, a vehicle hadn't gone by for close to 20 minutes now. Stupid cabs, where were they when you needed one?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:40 am

(XDD Me neeeeither)
"Right. Good. Finally." He sighed, not really so much in relief just as much as a, time to run again sort of way. "Lemme carry you." He insisted, not really waiting to see if he was okay with it as he attempted to grab ahold of the little CLOTHING mound. "It'll be faster."

----

Writhe somewhat glared at Whiskey, not too thrilled he had been ignored by the meaniehead. He started staring down instead as he walked, counting numbers under his breath for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Dizzy did struggle, leaning back at first but his clothes betrayed him and did not follow at such a quick pace.

He squirmed and leaned away as Brad says Veng successfully grabbed the clothing mound. "Hey...but-" he started.

____

A vehicle could be heard, Whiskey paused his walking and looked back, seeing some running lights appear down the road.

He said nothing, just stared at the vehicle quickly approaching.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:28 pm

"You can complain about it later." Veng grumbled. He kind of held onto Dizzy like he was carrying a pile of laundry or something--technically he was--and headed off at a sprint, away from the hospital, its parking lot and anything else associated with such a place of horrors.

--
Writhe stopped as well, pretty much mimicking the same action because there wasn't any real point in rushing ahead of Whiskey as far as he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-