MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Dizzy followed, nodding up until he got the Rage information. Rage? Was that Veng's Dad's...or...whoever that was's name?

"Who's Rage?" he asked.

____

"You like going after hunters?" he asked. He was a semi sarcastic question.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:03 pm

"Rage is my brother." Vengeance stated, although he didn't really see why it was important, "The big stupid guy," He checked around himself as he said that just incase his brother had been lurking nearby anywhere. Good. He didn't see him, "That was bugging you a few minutes ago."

--
Writhe shrugged. "I guess. I mean they're really not as tough as they act." He held out his hand, pressing one finger against another as he continued, "They've all got a weakspot of some sort. The big ones are slower. So I can usually outrun them. Small ones are quick, ya gotta come well prepared for them with like...lots of extra thick armor so they can't really hurt you and something that has a kind of wide radius in attack range." He sighed as he looked up at the ceiling, "Problem is I haven't figured out what the best technique for the other one is...." He was referring to Veng of course, his current enemy that fell somewhere between those classifications. "It's an entirely different battlefield..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:41 am

Dizzy thought about this for a moment...that didn't make sense, if Rage was Veng's brother...why was he hurting him?

"Aren't brothers supposed to be nice?" he asked.

____

Whiskey nodded as Writhe spoke.

"Your descriptions sound professional." he stated. "I'm impressed." he took another swig of his drink before continuing. "What if I told ya we were going to hunt a hunter?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:40 am

"I dunno." Vengeance stated, which was true of course. He didn't exactly ever see anything stating that brothers were to be nice or not. He simply knew that Rage certainly was not. "Mine hates me or something though."
--
"Hunt a hunter?" Writhe repeated. Well he certainly knew he wouldn't mind if that was what Whiskey meant. "I can do that."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Dizzy thought about this for a moment. "Your need a new one then." he said. "I think he hates you too."

____

"I know." Whiskey stated, even though he didn't know for sure. "You know that other hunter? Mr. Vengeance?" he took another unneeded drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am

"I don't want a new one. That one can go DIE and I'll be just fine without a replacement." They had reached their room and Veng didn't hesitate to flop down on the old mattress. Fortunately Rage had not decided to come in here. "Sorry, it's not exactly amazing but......it'll have to do for now."

--
Mr. Vengeance...Writhe thought about that for a moment before figuring out who he meant. Yep! He remembered that stupid Hunter for sure.

"Yeah, I remember him. What about him?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:32 am

Dizzy looked around. "Better than a box!" he exclaimed. He looked around a moment more, not finding a spot he wanted to sit in too much. "Not as good as that bed though." he muttered.

____

"He's got a brother...." Whiskey started. He paused, thinking about what he had said. "...another brother." he finished. "Know him?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 am

"It's a different kind of bed." Vengeance muttered, not all that interested in impressing the kid. "I'm gonna sleep. So if anyone tries killing you or something, just scream and I probably won't be able to do anything--but I'll wake up."

-----
NO. Writhe said cuz BRAD had never showed ten >=[ ahem......

Writhe thought about it for a moment, "Well I know there was supposed to be three. Can't say I've ever come face to face with a third though."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:19 pm

"Okay!" Dizzy agreed right away, but that was before he fully understood what Veng had said last. His confidence faded to moderate fear as he looked at Veng worriedly, before looking elsewhere.

"I'll um...try and do that." he said.

____

(xDDD You could improvise. =D I can work with it.)

Whiskey nodded, taking another drink as he did so...which resulted in some spilling. "I haven't met him either." he said. "Probably because he's in hiding...." he looked at Writhe skeptically, as if Writhe knew why.

(Hint for Ten he has a price on his head. =D)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

"Good." Veng grumbled and then let his helmet fins flop to the side. It was nappy nappy time =D

--
OH BOI that'd be easy to find c: One zetri with price tag plz.

HAW HAW fail whiskey.

Writhe didn't give much away either way if he knew this info or not. "......Right.....so um, the point?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:55 pm

(xDD)

Dizzy paced for a while, pretending to be in super soldier mode...but his enthusiasm soon faded and he ended up sitting next to Veng. He was looking at him while he slept (Creepy. o.o) examining the wounds he had without touching him. Poor Revengeance.

___

(Har har. >=U xDD)

"In short, we're going to turn him in." Whiskey stated. He took another drink, as usual he was withholding info.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

(XDDDDDDDDD NICE brad)
Vengeance didn't notice this, because he was quite certainly asleep. His helmet fins would twitch on occasion but that didn't necessarily mean it was from anything Dizzy was doing.

----------

"O.........kay then." Writhe agreed, not really sure where stupid Whiskey was going with that. He just sort of waited, assuming if the dumby wanted to get stuff done he'd specify better. He did wonder to himself why Whiskey would want to turn that one in and not any of the others. Surely he could get some money from SOMEONE for them as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Okay I do believe we are in need for a time lapse unless SOMEONE is going to interrupt.

____

"It's a personal issue." Whiskey stated. "Some rich fool wants him dead, killed a family member or something...how do you feel about that?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:20 pm

No no one is going to interrupt XD we can time lapse them. I always make brad do this apparently.

---
"I couldn't really care less." Writhe shrugged, "A job's a job, whatever. Just tell me what you want me to do." And yes Writhe really was that detached from any feelings normal people would've had, or even hesitance. He was just a seriously anti-emotional little shifter cross thing. No wonder he and Veng didn't get along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Sha-wing! Time lapse!

Dizzy was still awake, he was making some of his candy interact with his fingers as he made them get eaten.

"No...nooooooo...." he made them say quietly as he'd take a bite or eat them completely.

____

(xDD Nice.)

"We're not the only ones who will hunt the hunter." Whiskey stated. "They've got a drone after him too, rumor has it it's killed four others trying to get the hunter..." he looked at Writhe with a curious face. "I do believe the drone is no longer functional."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Evil child =|

Veng's helmet fins twitched, his previous deeper sleepingness had worn off quite a good deal and Dizzy's constant "noo nooo's" were getting on his nerves. He couldn't have been sleeping THAT long yet...could he? He frowned and attempted to shove himself up so that he was sitting. Why did he feel like he'd been hit by a truck....oh right, his brother and his dad--either could've been labeled a truck.

--
"Uh huh." Writhe stated, still not seemingly all that impressed. Then again if Whiskey took into consideration when he first met the kid he was perfectly content to try and kill him out of nothing but his own state of mind set in revenge at the cost of his life that really shouldn't surprise him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:44 am

(D= Ten never did this? xDD Actually I dunno if I ever did. o.o)

Dizzy didn't notice Veng right away, he was facing away and very concerned with his candy people.

"But sir we're too small!" he whispered. "Do it." he whispered in a growly tone, he commenced more 'screaming' before eating a piece. He looked at the other one. "You're dumb." he told it.

____

(xDD)

Whiskey took another drink.

"What say I sleep this off hmmm?" he questioned, as if Writhe were the perfect person to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:05 am

Oh no, ten did regularly.
Vengeance let his helmet fins twitch again and then yawned. Kids. He bet HE never had played with stupid candy. That was most likely because he didn't have candy, and well if his dad found out he'd probably claw him for acting like "a stupid kid" even though technically he would've BEEN a kid back then. How annoying.

"Having fun?" He asked.

------

Writhe made a face about this. That was a weird question to be asked, but... "Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:10 pm

(xDD BABY VENG)

Dizzy turned quickly, looking ashamed.

"Oh um..." a small smile started on his face. "A little." he looked away. Was he in trouble now?

____

Whiskey leaned back in the chair, stretching his legs out.

"I would say so." he said. He wasn't going to sleep though, not with Writhe here...he didn't trust him that much yet.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Veng smirked and stretched one arm. Yes only one arm. "Well that's good. Or something."

His helmet fins perked up as he glanced around. No sign of his stupid brother right? Good.

-------
Writhe stared for a moment before shrugging. He'd probably go run around the city for a bit of Whiskey wasn't going to do anything interesting or constructive for the time being.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Dizzy was still unsure if Veng was mad or not, and his recent comment didn't sway him either way.

"Uhhhh yeah." he said, looking at his candy.

____

Whiskey wouldn't complain about Writhe leaving, he was going to encourage it this time.

"So what do you plan to do?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Vengeance got himself off the bed and yet again stretched. He winced slightly then shook his head, "We should head out. See if we can find some stuff."

---

"I was thinking about going out in the city." Writhe stated, "Since you won't be doing anything for awhile I guess. And I know where your place is, so it isn't like I'd get lost."

UNLIKE VENG
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm

This made Dizzy's interest go up. He turned, his body following shortly after his head.

"What are we gonna look for?" he asked.

___

(Yes Veng. xD)

Whiskey hesitated, nodding slowly as if he didn't really want Writhe to go.

"Alright." he 'agreed'. "Close the door on your way out."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:32 pm

"My place. That doctor." Okay yes finding the doctor was number one priority and not to get help either. He just didn't like the guy now and had it in his vengy mind to attack or something along those lines.

------
"Okay." Writhe replied before getting up rather quickly and doing just that. Heading out I mean. He did remember to shut the door behind himself. Good Writhe. And then hurried along to get out of this place and no doubt back out into causing trouble in some shape or form.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 pm

(Poor Spiral. =U Didn't know Whsikey's involvement would be the death of him. =) )

"Oh." Dizzy said. He didn't want to go back to the doctor! It didn't go well last time. "Can't we do something fun instead?" he asked.

____

Whiskey waited for several minutes before getting up to lock the door, then he returned to his chair and fell asleep rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:27 pm

(XDD )
"What? Are you complaining?" Veng asked, because clearly VENG never complained. "We've got stuff we've gotta do. We can have fun any time. Revenge has to come quickly, otherwise it loses its impact." And thus life lessons with Veng began.

--

Writhe wandered about the city. Maybe he could find that dumb Shapeshifter Hunter again. Or heck, maybe he could even find out about the shapeshifter hunter's brother they'd be looking for later.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 am

Dizzy thought about this for a moment. Fun couldn't be had ANYTIME, what about sleeping and eating? (Does he not remember what he was just doing? o.0 xD) What about WORK? What if Veng died how could he play with him?

He crossed his arms, not entirely pleased with Veng's words.

____

Whiskey was sleeeeeping. =.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-