MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 am

Did that darkness loop back around into THIS darkness? Veng hoped it didn't. He didn't know the area he was at at all. Stupid dad and his restrictions of where he could go previously. He knew less about the city than he realized.

Veng rolled his eyes at Dizzy's comment, but he didn't really feel safe speaking up for some reason, so he didn't, just inching along still, listening and wondering why it was he was walking into darkness. Maybe because he knew for sure the other guy was...well nearby, therefore walking into the dark was.....a stupid idea.And yet he kept doing it.
--
Writhe frowned as if he were somehow insulted by that. Either way he just stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:48 am

Wow Veng. =O Looping darkness, epic.

Dizzy tried to adjust his grip, but it wasn't working too well. At least Veng was moving slower now. =D

Other zetra was not looping around. =) Veng's worry was in vain. =(

_____

Whiskey flicked on the TV, glancing at Writhe for a moment. "You wanna watch something?" he asked. "Sometimes it can help clear your mind." It was only after he said it when he realized that was the problem. "Or something." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:53 am

YES .=C with a > though.

Well Veng continued along the dark way anyway. He was going relatively slow, keeping his his helmet fins low as if he thought they'd get caught on something. He couldn't see where he was going at all now which really didn't appeal to him, but he didn't voice anything for fear of others being around and freaking otu Dizzy or something.
--
Writhe came on over to where Whiskey was. Not really getting what he meant, but he didn't care. He'd watch TV C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 am

(xDD)

Dizzy couldn't see either, he had a look of displeasure stuck on his face as he continued with Veng, clutching the toys in his arm and all the loose weapons in one hand. It was lucky he hadn't dropped anything yet!

_____

Good good. This pleased Whiskey.

"Pick a seat, any seat." he said aloud, not taking his eyes off the game show that was on. He never got the appeal of these, people got on TV, made fools of themselves and possibly win something they probably would have never thought of buying in the first place. Whatever though, humans were weird.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 am

Veng continued along until he bumped into a pole, with his face. It didn't feel good and made quite the resounding clank. "Ow!" He exclaimed before tapering off into a growl at the evil thing in his way.

--
(XDD win logic!)

Writhe walked about in not such a coordinated manner, choosing a place a good distance from Whiskey. He yawned although he did seem to be sorta watching tv. Probably just not that interested.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:34 am

Dizzy in turn bumped into Veng, there was no clank.

"Are you okay?!" Dizzy asked, thinking maybe someone had hit Veng.

____

Whiskey glanced over at him, nah he didn't blame him if he didn't want to watch, Whiskey didn't really want to either, but it was killing time and keeping him from needing to do something responsible. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:45 am

SJDGJH BUT VENG HAS ROCK HARD MUSCLE. Ahem >_>

"Fine, fine." He grumbled and shook his head, "Let's just keep going." Into the darkness yes. BRAD you need to let me know if your plans are over still going or if I'm taking them the wrong way >=C or else Veng will wander about forever. |D

Brad: That was the plan =U
---
Writhe lost interest entirely pretty soon. Watching a clock instead. The carpet, an ant on the chair. Whiskey's FACE. Oh so many things.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:50 am

That WAS the plan. @_@ xDD No I kid, well you're doing fine. xD My plan will work out how I choose in the future. =P Set up is complete. xD So whenever I feel like it or something I will do what I need to do, don't you worry. xDD Muscle. But Dizzy is all clothes. D=

Dizzy was glad to hear this, but why was Veng in such a hurry?

"We should just stop and sleep until it's light." he suggested, not knowing Veng didn't wear a virtual portable BED like Dizzy did.

_____

Whiskey could tell he was no longer amused by the TV.

"You feel weird?" he asked, maybe if Writhe could tell he felt weird, there was hope of him recovering yet!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:03 am

>____> confuzzlement.

Veng eventually wandered until there was more light, ignoring Dizzy's idea entirely. Where though? He didn't recall this being a part of the city. Where were the lights? The lit up buildings. THE BARS for all he cared. (Oh we all know he cared a lot Wink XDD He grumbled some complaint before deciding to stop for a bit, figuring he had traveled a decent distance. He needed to rest a few minutes. Walking was hard on his injuries.
--
"I feel.........." He looked at the ceiling for awhile, "Blank." Seemed he had recovered from the other stuff quite decently. "I remember who you are...sort of. And a couple of other people and recent stuff but everything else..." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:20 am

Dizzy stopped too, thinking Veng had taken his advice. He was smiling in the dark as he sat down, snuggling into his clothes.

"This is fun." he stated.

____

Whiskey thought about this.

"So then why am I waiting here for you to...remember more things?" he asked. "That's not going to help."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:25 am

"Sure." Veng grumbled in response. He didn't feel good, thus wasn't happy and thirdly was on guard against the local creeps who most likely lurked around here somewhere.
--

"Umm......I don't know....I guess." His helmet fins twitched as he frowned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:29 am

Dizzy leaned against Veng, covering his own head with his clothes.

"How long we gonna stay here?" he asked.

____

Whiskey sighed, standing up. "Maybe we need to find something familiar for you." he said. He remembered Veng, did Writhe still remember Veng?

"Do you know a um...Mr. Vengeance?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 am

"I don't know. Until I feel better I guess. Then we'll try and find my home again." At least Veng was nice and awake considering he had napped like for many hours while Dizzy was playing.
--
Writhe thought for awhile, trying to place a face to the name. Let's see....Mr. Vengeance.....Mr. vengeance. "Is he that stupid Shapeshifter Hunter? I think I wanted to hurt him."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 am

Yiiiis. =.

Dizzy nodded. "Okay." he agreed with a yawn, laying his head on Veng's arm. "Well.....I'm not really tired." he told Veng. "I'm gonna...pretend."

____

"That's the one." Whiskey said. "You did want to hurt him, think about him some more, anything else come to mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 am

Pretend. Yeah, sure. Veng didn't believe it really but didn't mind anyway. "That's fine." He'd probably mind when everything was epically quiet.
--

Writhe thought very hard about this, frowning slightly to try and help his focus somehow. "He clawed me." He returned to thinking, "And um....that's why I don't like him.........I think."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 am

Then Dizzy pretended to be asleep. =)

Ahem.

It wasn't long before the dumb kid was fast asleep. =.

____

Whiskey took a drink.

"Well, it's a start." he said. He started to head for the door. "What about knives, think about knives a little, bring back anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 am

xDDDDDDDD

Vengeance noticed, but only sighed to himself more than anything. He tried to figure out what he had last remembered before wandering off so stupidly as he had. Why couldn't his place be easier to find?
--
"Oh! I have one!" Writhe announced pulling out of who knew where, it was kind of too quick to see. Then he thought for a moment, "I have more than one. A lot of um, and they're all different." He nodded quite proud that he remembered this.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Brad was boring. D= Dizzy slept rather silently, no snoring and very little movement.

____

Whiskey stared at Writhe for just a moment before taking another drink.

"They helpin' at all?" he asked before swallowing. "Remembering anything new? Remember your home?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:04 am

>=O Well I dunno what I'm supposed to be and not supposed to be doing *flails arms in anger*

Veng didn't really want to wake Dizzy up, nor was he confident he could walk again yet. And no way was he trying to carry Dizzy and all his assorted toys while not feeling good.

-----

Writhe tried to think of his house, or...something else the knives were connected to. Like why he had so many. He shook his head about remembering his home. "Um.....I think I do......stuff with them or something." Amazing revelation, "And....I think they're the ones my dad doesn't like." Or did he even have a dad? Hmm...".....At least I thought I had a dad...maybe I don't."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 am

Well what do you suggest we do then? =.

_____

Whiskey pitied him. Not remembering stuff like that? Shame really. AHEM EDGE.

"So what do you plan on doing?" he asked. He didn't know what to do, did Writhe have any plans? Surely he wasn't going to just hang out with Whiskey for eternity.

Ten: yeeeeeah about that. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:12 am

I dunno you confused me c:
--
Edge: =U *eats ice cream* Not mine ^.^

Ahem.

Writhe fidgeted, looking down at the floor as he put the knife he'd taken out away. "I....don't know really." He made a face at the floor, "It'd have been easier if I were dead, then no one would be arguing about not wanting me to be anywhere near them." So apparently he HAD understood various conversations. |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:15 am

xD Well then the cure is.....strawberries. =U

_____

Whiskey took a drink before answering. "There is a difference between wanting to be around someone, and wanting to take responsibility for someone." he added. "Like at the bar, fun to be around? Occasionally. Do I want to take responsibility for what their dumb butts? Bleep no."

He took another drink. "Glad to see your comprehending skills are in order, however."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 am

Veng: Did I hear strawberries be mentioned? =O
--
Writhe really had nothing to say to that. It made sense he guessed, but it still didn't help him out any. "I guess I can just...wander around or something, hope someone recognizes me." He stopped though, reconsidering, "Although that might not be a good idea. I think I have a lot of enemies..."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 am

Yes Veng. =D

A footstep could be heard. It was not a very heavy footstep. Scraping could be heard before another footstep....they weren't TOO close and with their slow pattern it may be difficult to tell where they are moving.

Dizzy was still asleep. =)

____

Whiskey shook his head. "Not a good idea at all." he said calmly. "You're welcome to um...follow me around, I just don't want you getting me in trouble alright? I like to keep a low profile for my work." He took a drink. "Sometimes it's not legally approved." he added.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. Not all that alerted by such a noise yet. After all it was kind of...different. Maybe it was all in his mind anyway. Either way he didn't give it a great deal of thought.
--
"Edge isn't legally approved either." He stated quite randomly before shaking his head as if he hadn't even meant to say it. He looked off to the side as he thought about it. Was that true? He seemed to have been confident about it. Either way he shrugged, "Okay. I won't do anything."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:35 am

The footsteps continued, slowly getting closer and closer, but there was like a seven second delay between them which like I said may make it difficult to discern specifics about them easily.

____

That caught Whiskey's attention, but he didn't make a big deal out of it in case Writhe became suspicious or something.

"Edge?" he repeated, taking a sip of his drink while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 am

Hmmm.....well whatever the noise was didn't seem all that fast approaching. Either way Veng decided it was probably a good idea to get moving. So he NUDGED mr. pretend sleeper.

-----
"....yeah." Writhe repeated, figuring there must have been a reason he said that, "I mean I guess Edge must be. Whoever they are. Unless my head just has random names in it or something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-