MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:35 am

The footsteps continued, slowly getting closer and closer, but there was like a seven second delay between them which like I said may make it difficult to discern specifics about them easily.

____

That caught Whiskey's attention, but he didn't make a big deal out of it in case Writhe became suspicious or something.

"Edge?" he repeated, taking a sip of his drink while waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 am

Hmmm.....well whatever the noise was didn't seem all that fast approaching. Either way Veng decided it was probably a good idea to get moving. So he NUDGED mr. pretend sleeper.

-----
"....yeah." Writhe repeated, figuring there must have been a reason he said that, "I mean I guess Edge must be. Whoever they are. Unless my head just has random names in it or something."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:40 am

Dizzy jumped awake. "NO.' he said aloud, looking around frantically. IT WAS DARK AHHHHH. How come he couldn't see?! Was he still asleep?!

The footsteps continued at their pace. =U Seemingly unaffected by Dizzy's noise. =.

_____

"Do you believe this....Mr. Edge..." he guessed with the gender, "...may perhaps be able to unlock more of your memory?"

He took another drink, Hmmmm he should refill before he goes anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:45 am

"Will you shut up?" Veng asked not all that kindly. He hadn't meant to say it in such a way but, well he had. "We gotta get moving again."
--
*They meet Edge* Edge: Hmm dunno the kid =U
|D

"I dunno....maybe I guess. If they're in my head." he shrugged, "I dunno how I'd find them though. Or if they're even alive or something. Maybe I read it somewhere."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:49 am

Dizzy was sad, but in the dark you couldn't see his sad face and he didn't say anything about it.

He nodded, as if Veng could see that too. He tried to feel and make sure he had all his toys. Hmmm...and Veng's too? Felt like it.

____

(xDDD Yes.)

Whiskey shrugged. "Well you better start making some decisions." he told him, making a detour from nowhere to the kitchen for the drinks. "If we wait around forever we'll never get anything done."

Thanks professor smart. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:54 am

It took Veng a couple moments to get himself up and then a couple limp steps to get his leg working again as well. Benefits and downfalls of resting for a bit.

------

If that hadn't been so true then Writhe would've been grumpy at him. But it made sense and he didn't really feel in the mood to cause pointless fighting. ".....I guess I'll just follow you."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:56 am

Dizzy tried his best to follow with touch, but while holding all sorts of stuff it was not easy with one hand.

"Don't leave me here!" he begged quietly.

____

Whiskey didn't agree with this, but he was too busy mixing drinks to make a reaction.

"We leave soon then." he said. "What do you wish to accomplish following me eh?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 am

"I'm not leaving you anywhere." Veng grumbled. He was getting kind of irritable already, "Just keep following and you won't get left behind."
--

"I...dunno really." He admitted, "I just don't know what else to do." Apparently he didn't know much of anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:08 am

Dizzy was getting a little frantic now, he heard a footstep! D= "But I can't see!" he said, nearing tears.

____

Whiskey shrugged, screwing the caps on the drinks.

"Interesting." he said, shaking his flask for a moment before strapping it onto himself and standing up. He flashed his eyes at Writhe as he turned. "Most, interesting." he repeated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 am

"Well neither can I, and I'm still walking aren't I?" As if this was really helpful. Veng wasn't the best around kids. He didn't have a lot of experience caring about people and their disadvantages.
--
Writhe wasn't sure if that was meant to be an insult or not, but he really couldn't do anything about what Whiskey thought about him, so he just frowned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:15 am

Dizzy scrambled before he grabbed a hold of Veng's coat tightly, or tried to anyway.

"But I couldn't see where you were going!" he whined, sniffling as he tried to keep back his sadness.

_____

Whiskey headed for the door now, shoving it open. Hmm....it was dark. Dang it where had the time gone?

"You like the night?" he asked, not turning to face Writhe.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:19 am

Veng rolled his eyes, having felt his coat get violently grabbed. "Well you know where I am now, just...keep it that way."

-------
"I don't remember." Writhe shrugged, "Yeah, I guess I like it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:22 am

"I'm trying." Dizzy said, still rather sad as his feet struggled to keep up and find footing, he kept worrying about tripping on something, and what was that footstep noise?

"I think someone is following us." he stated. He didn't hear the footsteps anymore, just his mind thought back to the footsteps and so he decided to say something about it.

____

"Good." Whiskey said, stepping outside. "Close the door behind you, don't need to leave Doc's place cold when he gets back.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:32 am

"That's why we're moving." Vengeance stated, although he wasn't convinced it was following them, "I heard something back there. Couldn't figure it out. So that's why we're still walking. So just...focus on walking and keeping your stuff."
--

Writhe did so without answering Whiskey about it. So he'd finally said something good? Well that was, erm, good he supposed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Dizzy nodded, once again not realizing Veng could not see him do so.

He tried to focus on his footing, but then he started to forget about holding stuff! He focused on holding the stuff then, but then his footing was suffering! He made a face, why was this so hard? He could move and hold stuff fine before! xDD Dumby.

____

Whiskey started to move along the sidewalk, taking advantage of the decorative lights that littered the path every once and a while. At least this place didn't seem too bad here at night.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 am

Veng didn't know about Dizzy's struggled nor did he care. He was just determined to get elsewhere, away from that...thing. Whereever it was.
--
Writhe followed along after him. Not complaining, not saying anything. Whiskey probably preferred it that way anyway. >3>

I see we have a new trend. WALKING. Eating, hospitals and WALKING.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 am

(Yes new trend indeed. =O )

Dizzy continued along, he didn't know where they were going. o.0

"Are we almost there?" he asked.

____

Whiskey did prefer it...for a time. He began to realize he wasn't getting anywhere having Writhe shut up.

"So..." he started, but he never got any further than that. He didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 am

"Maybe. I don't know." Veng stopped, there were more lights here now. More like an average city. Did any of those buildings look like his the one he stayed in? Um...they all looked the same. Where was people's creativity..?

--
Writhe apparently didn't either because he let it die off without attempting to think of a response for it. A subtle frown, a quick glance at Whiskey, that was about it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:24 am

Dizzy was glad to have finally stopped. He tried to do a visual count on the stuff, crud he didn't even remember what all he was supposed to have! D=

"I hope I didn't lose any of your stuff." he muttered, growing a little sad as he said so.

____

Whiskey sighed, still walking along, looking in windows of buildings they passed, including restaurants and stuff.

"You ever....wonder...if everyone's life is similar to yours?" he asked aloud, hoping to get Writhe to think.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 am

"It doesn't matter. Not really." Veng answered, because he was quite side tracked. "You remember any of this stuff?" Lik Dizzy was really a good one to be asking.

------
"No." He answered rather quickly. He was pretty sure not everyone died and came back alive in their average lifespan. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:35 am

Dizzy looked up. Hmmm...buildings.

"Yep." he said calmly.

____

Whiskey glanced back at him, that was a quick answer.

"I don't think anyone's life plays out the same as mine...." he stated, clearly thinking about other things. "I don't know." he stated, defeated by his lack of ability to express himself.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:42 am

Veng glanced at the kid. Was he lying again. "Seriously." Vengeance stated, "As in my house?"
--
Words as blank as your eyes =c XDDD
Writhe listened, then nodded, even though Whiskey probably couldn't see that. It made sense to him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:46 am

Dizzy shook his head.

"No but I've seen this stuff before. Buildings and....lights....and the road and stuff." he smiled at Veng, proud of his knowledge.

___

(xDD)

Whiskey stopped walking to sit on a bench outside of a well lit gas station, there were a lot of cars still using the station at this time, so there was not much creepies.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:49 am

Veng was not amused. His helmet fins twitched as he rolled his eyes. He didn't want to upset Dizzy but that was SO not what he had meant. He guessed it was his fault for not being more specific. "Come on..." He sighed. They were just gonna have to find a place outside. He wasn't going to every single place trying to find the right one.

--
AWWW >=C XDD

Writhe who I almost called Whiskey, stood beside it, gazing out at the activity, out at the night environment. He was kind of hopeful it'd maybe trigger some memory. Thus far it had not of course, but it didn't keep him from hoping.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:55 am

OH YES HE WAAAAAAAS. >=(

Ahem.

"Okay!" Dizzy agreed, happy that he could sort of see now. That other darkness worried him. 0.0

___

Whiskey looked at him, also hoping for some sort of progress. He didn't think anything was coming back to the poor zetra.

He sighed, leaning forward on the bench.

"Stinks, ya know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:04 am

Vengeance walked around a bit, settling for a place behind a hotel that didn't look too horrible. Besides he could squeeze behind the dumpster again and that offered safety and a good hiding place as far as he was concerned. There were bushes on both sides so it wasn't epic easy to get to. He tried picking Dizzy up to lift over the top of them first. Yes he was quite used to sleeping in places like this.

--
"I guess." Writhe stated, not sure which he meant, "People not having the same life as you you mean? You can't relate...or....or something?" He scratched at his head before sitting on the ground. Apparently sitting on the bench was prohibited for him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:11 am

When Veng tried to pick him up? Yeah, foreign movement to him. He dropped the toys, squealed and began to try and slip out of his clothes.

His eyes were wide and he was being very squirmy.

____

Whiskey looked at him, his expression not changing. "I'm off the deep subject." he stated, almost seeming offended by what Writhe said. "I mean the situation stinks." He reached for his flask as he watched cars pull up and gas was pumped into them mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-