MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Vengeance handed Dizzy his stuff back after a moment of glancing around. "I think we're good." He stated, still keeping watch, "But um, I'll keep watching for awhile."

-----
"Alright then. I'll be back." Spiral headed OFF. Ahem, out of the house to go get stuff which he had never really stated of which he needed. (PROBABLY SODA =| XDD not really)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 am

Dizzy nodded, almost reluctantly accepting his things, in case they were to bring with them some not so happy store owners.

_______

(xDD Soda)

Spiral: Soda Sendoa actually. =U

Spiral I'm sure that's been used before. =U

Ahem.

Whiskey nodded to the now gone Spiral as he continued to look at Writhe.

"Won't be long." he stated, of course he meant Writhe wouldn't need to be in pain for long.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:41 am

"Don't worry, I got ya covered." Veng confirmed and then started walking along again. "Store people are dumb. They can't keep track of us."

-----

Writhe was going to nod about this, before realizing that tugged on something in the region that hurt. So instead he kind of grimaced, settling for responding with words (WURDS) instead. "Okay."

Spiral was off in a specialty store. c: He'd be back next post, but he was getting supplies. Wiring supplies.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:01 am

Dizzy smiled. Great!

"Okay." he said, looking at his new toy. "When can I open it?" he asked.

____

(Ah okee. =.)

Whiskey's eye flashed, he hated seeing another zetra like this, but what was he to do? At least Writhe didn't seem to hate him for it.

"Sorry." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:17 am

"Whenever you want." Veng wasn't sure why he felt the need to ask permission, "I know a good place to go hang out at."

------
Writhe wasn't really sure what Whiskey was sorry for. After all this was his own stupid fault. If anyone should be apologizing, it should probably be himself. But he didn't think he could verbalize that too well at the moment. It might hurt too much. So he settled for something shorter, "My fault."

Spiral returned as he had said he would, with a bag......and a sandwich >_> Although that appeared to be one he had had wrapped up in the fridge. He set the stuff down, asked if all was well, and then went to sort through the various stuff Whiskey had brought back.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:54 am

Dizzy looked at Veng.

THAT SOUNDED DELIGHTFUL.

"Lets go there!" he said, not wanting to open his toys and lose pieces along the way.

____

Poor Writhe. =.

Whiskey only shook his head at Writhe, no, it wasn't ALL his fault.

Whiskey stepped back, letting Spiral have full range of motion.

"Everything went well." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 am

Veng smiled. Yes SMILED. "Alright." Veng started leading the way c: I can make him just BE THERE if you like too. |D

----
Spiral nodded. Grabbed one set of stuff with syringe and didn't exactly remember to tell Writhe was he was doing before well doing it. Probably because he hadn't exactly had his BREAK he was supposed to. Other than his short night's sleep.

Either way, Writhe hadn't seemed to have minded, other than looking momuntarily alarmed. That's when Spiral remembered he hadn't told the kid anything.

"You're supposed to feel like that." Spiral stated amidst a bite of sandwich as if he could feel it, "Don't worry, you'll wake back up."

Writhe didn't have much of a CHOICE anyway. He conked out pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:14 am

*nod nod* =)

____

Whiskey watched...until he came to horrible realization....his flasks were empty! (No joke. xD) His eyes flashed as he tested them both again, nothing to drink and totally tired?

"Doc I need to lie down." he stated, calmly, but randomly indeed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:22 am

Vengeance led them along until they were out of the city. He'd gone off a not so normal way, making his own path through a tangle of bushes, dead trees and other various organic PLANTLIFE like things until he'd reached a rocky flatlandish area. It was bordered by water, although it looked like it was shallow for awhile. Either way it was quite a secluded little place. Veng was good at secluding himself.

--
Olololol c:

"Go ahead." Spiral stated, "Out there's probaby most comfty." He pointed out of the area he was in. He didn't want a dumb WHISKEY around. ahem, no it was just where the furniture was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:38 am

Dizzy followed along, most of his attention was focused on the toy, but he would occasionally glance around at his surroundings. Good thing he had no home or he'd never know how to get back.

____

Whiskey nodded, almost in a panic.

"Thank you, Mr. Spiral." he stated as he went there and crashed. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:50 am

Veng sat down here, quite contently. He felt safer here. It would be hard for normal people to wander here by mistake. They didn't wanna be by any NORMAL people after all. Nor would anyone really be able to see them. Therefore it was 'safe' as far as Veng was concerned.

---
Spiral had nodded. What an amazing reply. Either way, for the time being he was plenty busy working on Vengy. He would be for a few hours. Which leaves Ten to wonder if we should cheat and do a partial time skip or just leave them out til we make it night for our TROUBLESOME party up there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 am

Dizzy followed, watching Veng sit down. He then flopped rather hard onto the ground, grinning at Veng as he did so.

"Can I open it now?" he asked cheerfully.

____

HMMM we can cheat, Whiskey is asleep anyway. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:17 am

"Sure, go for it." Veng answered. He was too busy to entirely pay attention for he was opening his own.

-----
Cheat awai =D So time had moved on at the house magically. Ahem. Anyway, Spiral had finally finished up with replacing the wiring that had needed such and was doing the finishing touches on Writhe's arm. The kid was back awake by now, although by far calmer than he had been before. He was probably still drowsy as he couldn't seem to remain level.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Dizzy began to open his, he started at first with trying to figure out the packaging but as he grew more anxious, he began to settle for tearing it open.

He puuuuuulled and the package snapped, causing a few pieces to scatter. His face was one of shock. NO he didn't want those pieces lost! He tried to recall where they all went, he snatched up two before looking for the third.

____

Whiskey did not sleep long, he just needed a little rest at least. He was now sitting on wherever he slept, he needed to go get something to drink to refill his flasks. =U Should he go to his vault in the destroyed office? Or just buy new stuff? HMMMM.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Kids. They needed to learn how to do things better.<-- epic win statement. Anyway Veng didn't attempt to help. He had his own to be concerned with.

------
Choices choices.

Anyway Spiral finished up pretty soon after, then decided to sit in a chair he had in there. Lots of work. Hopefully Whiskey hadn't managed to find someone else to drag in here already. He sighed. Yeah this was a lot of straight hours.

Writhe had no comment on this, just sitting there rather.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 am

Dizzy looked around for a little, the call of his toy was so great. 0.0 He stopped, he was quite sad, but he couldn't wait to play any longer!! He sat down and began to move his figure all over, humming some theme he improvised as he went along.

____

Whiskey left the room he was in, deciding to check on Spiral and Writhe. He found out his legs still hurt, but the rest was already helping considerably.

He stood in the doorway, leaning to the side. He looked around, examining the situation before him.

Huh, looked like the doc was done. =O
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:09 am

Vengeance was taking this very seriously. He'd gotten his out without much trouble at all, and now he was looking the thing over. For what? It was unclear. He seemed just to be curious of everything about it. How it felt, how it moved. He was just intrigued.
--
Writhe's helmet fins twitched before he glanced over in Whiskey's direction.Again they twitched, his face one of indifference. He yawned after a moment.

Spiral glanced over likewise. Oh good. He hadn't brought anyone knew.

"Think he's good now." Spiral stated.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:58 am

Dizzy continued to hum as he moved his figure, finally moving it to the ground to make it walk. He made the expressions he was giving his figure himself, so his face was one of wonder, worry and then determination as he made the figure hop along.

____

Whiskey nodded.

"He looks good." he stated. He entered the room, leaning on one leg more than the other as he crossed his arms. "You deserve compensation." Whiskey stated rather plainly, while he was looking at Writhe, it was intended for Spiral.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 am

Dizzy reminds me of younger ten with her paper people >_>
Vengeance didn't know how to play with other people. >=. so he just kept staring at his, half wondering why he had bought and totally horrified at the fact that if Rage ever found out he'd never hear the end of it. Huh. Seemed like a dumb move now.

----
"It's...fine." Spiral stated, "But I should probably get on with um....well....uh..." gee saying getting on with his break just really didn't sound that great. "Um...I dunno." He shrugged.

Writhe looked at his own arm as if he hadn't done so before but said nothing about it, nor Spiral deserving compensation or anything else. He carefully got off the table, stumbling a few steps to the side, his head kind of tilted towards one side randomly. He looked...odd.

"He's um...okay." Spiral stated, "Stuff hasn't worn off completely."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 am

=. Paper people.

Dizzy was scooting away as he made his figure continue along, nearing the 'forest', or grass. He was completely ignoring the accessories he was so worried about just moments before.

____

Whiskey wanted a drink so badly, even if just as an idle motion! @_@ "Can he still talk?" he asked, nodding to Writhe to show he acknowledged him, because he wasn't sure what sort of mental state he was in.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:39 am

XDDDD
Veng watched him, trying to figure out how to do this with his own. It didn't seem as cool when he did it. Stupid toy. Didn't it work right? Why wasn't HIS going on an epic adventure. He got mad at it and tossed it at a tree. Luckily it hadn't been that hard. He went to retrieve it soon enough, cursing at himself since it he was still quite sore. BAD swearing Vengy.

----

"He can talk." Spiral frowned somewhat, "I dunno what he might tell you though. He seems pretty quiet." He shrugged, "All zetras are different I suppose."

Writhe walked over to Whiskey......and then sat on the floor in front of him, staring up and swaying like a DRUNK person. Ahem, see Whiskey D: you could look like that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:42 am

Dizzy stopped to watch Veng, he threw his toy? He watched, his mouth hanging open. Was this the correct way to play? Was Veng making his toy be angry or was he being angry? Dizzy didn't know. He closed his mouth and looked at his toy, examining it's face. Hmm...he didn't look like he wanted to be thrown. He looked back at Veng, such conflicting feelings.

_____

Whiskey: I know. D= Whyyyy can't I do dat. =(

Whiskey wasn't sure what to think of this.

"He seems to be rather out of it." he told Spiral, as if he perhaps didn't know this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:48 am

Veng picked his back up and delicately brushed it off. c: Good, it was still okay. He sighed as he went back to his previous spot, leaning against a rock. Stupid repairs n stuff. They hurt. He'd even been good and left his hand alone D: and it still hurt. Stupid thing.

----
"He is." Spiral nodded, "But he'll come back around I'm sure. Just needs some time."

Writhe didn't seem to think he needed whatever this thing called TIME was. He just smiled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:16 am

Dizzy saw Veng brush it off, maybe he didn't mean to throw it. =O He looked back at his guy. "I'll try not to accidentally throw you." he told it reassuringly.

____

Whiskey looked at Writhe, giving him a courtesy smile back, before looking at Spiral.

"I need to get something to drink." he told him. "It's complicated." he looked back at Writhe. "I don't think his company will be appreciated on this endeavor."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 am

XDDDD

Veng gave Dizzy a slight glare. He figured the kid didn't mean anything to him by it but that didn't mean he couldn't glare.
--
Spiral frowned. Wait he wasn't gonna LEAVE him there was he? "You can...take him to your house then right? Drop him off or something?" No spiral didn't wanna get stuck with the kid at all, and Whiskey leaving totally made him feel like he would.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 am

Good thing Dizzy was looking at his toy. =O

He began to hum, making his figure make it's way to Veng. He looked at Veng curiously, trying to read what emotion was emitting from this tender creature.

____

Whiskey did not shake his head, because he figured that was simple enough for Writhe to read even in his not so there state.

"He would follow." he told Spiral. "And I may be wrong, but I do not think he should be left unsupervised in such a state."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 am

Veng wasn't evil, he just kind of stared, tossing his towards Dizzy. "You can play with him for awhile."

----
"Well no...not really but....." Hmm maybe he could makeup an excuse, "I'm not gonna be here, so I can't exactly watch him either."

Writhe yawned. He was tired from the stuff...yeah whatever that zetra guy had given him, he flopped over on his side and began curling himself up to nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-