MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:36 am

Good thing Dizzy was looking at his toy. =O

He began to hum, making his figure make it's way to Veng. He looked at Veng curiously, trying to read what emotion was emitting from this tender creature.

____

Whiskey did not shake his head, because he figured that was simple enough for Writhe to read even in his not so there state.

"He would follow." he told Spiral. "And I may be wrong, but I do not think he should be left unsupervised in such a state."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:59 am

Veng wasn't evil, he just kind of stared, tossing his towards Dizzy. "You can play with him for awhile."

----
"Well no...not really but....." Hmm maybe he could makeup an excuse, "I'm not gonna be here, so I can't exactly watch him either."

Writhe yawned. He was tired from the stuff...yeah whatever that zetra guy had given him, he flopped over on his side and began curling himself up to nap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 am

Dizzy looked at Veng's guy, then back at Veng. Was Veng mad?

"My guy was gonna climb up the monster." he told him, meaning Veng.

_____

Whiskey looked at him. Too perfect, no way would he stay asleep.

"Well he's not my kid." Whiskey told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:14 am

"Oh." Veng's helmet fins twitched, greeaat. "Well, don't let him step on the monster's stomach or the monster is likely to smash him on a rock."
--
"He's not mine either." Spiral stated, hadn't they been through this before?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:19 am

Dizzy thought that sounded cool, probably because he did not understand the literal meaning of what was said.

He made his guy start to climb Veng, glancing at him as he made the figure get cloooooooooser and closer to Veng's stomach.

_____

Whiskey's expression didn't change. "This is going nowhere, if he is not the responsibility of either, how will arguing resolve the issue?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:23 am

XDD Bad Dizzy.

Veng's helmet fins twitched irritably as he glared off at nothing. Hadn't he just told the stupid kid not to put it on his stomach? He was getting awful close. Thus far he made no action.

-
"I don't know." Spiral stated, "But...I just can't take care of him, that's all."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 am

Dizzy was speaking for his character.

"I...can't hold...no...ahhh....ahhhh...." he was saying in a low tone, as if he didn't want to be heard. He made his toy fall and poke Veng's stomach.

_____

"I cannot take care of him either." Whiskey told him, dumb Spiral. Why did he need to be so likeable and then so unlikeable a second later? >=.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 am

Veng made a rather sudden movement, because really he was serious about it being QUITE sensitive. He grabbed the stupid toy though, mostly cuz he didn't want it on his stomach and was totally about to throw it. *que horror here*
--
"I told you about your other options." He stated quite plainly, "You brought him here for repairs, its up to you to figure out what to do with him now."

He went ahead and put away a few things he had out when he had been repairing Writhe earlier.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 am

Dizzy was startled by Veng, the toy was suddenly gone from his hand?! He reeled back, falling onto his back and rolling aside. He peeked out from his clothes, seeing Veng holding his toy like that. He mostly watched, his expression was rather neutral. He thought Veng's mind was fixed. >=U Darn.

____

"I was not the one who wanted him fixed." Whiskey used as an excuse, turning as if he were to leave. "I will not bring him to a liquor store."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:42 am

Veng would've liked very much to have thrown it, smashed the stupid thing to bits, but then he'd feel bad and have to go back to the stupid store. So he merely dropped it before shifting more to his side on the rock thing he was leaned against, pulling his legs up and crossing his arms to make his stomach a not so easy target.

--
"Then maybe you should drop him off somewhere before that." Spiral sighed, "Look, I'm not gonna judge your ethics of what you decide to do but leaving him here? Kinda irresponsible." He shrugged, walking out of the room, because quite honestly if Whiskey left him here then he was gonna have to do something with the kid that probably wouldn't turn out too great for him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:52 am

Dizzy looked at his toy on the ground, before looking back at Veng. Was he still being the monster? Or was he mad?

Dizzy wasn't sure. He covered his face with his clothes and inched toward his toy, feeling for it without looking out of his clothes so he didn't see Veng.

___

Whiskey knew Spiral couldn't hear him, but he spoke anyway.

"If I need to stay here much longer, someone will die." he stated. He didn't walk out yet however, he wished too, so badly, just to spite Spiral, but he didn't. Writhe looked peaceful, Whiskey could probably go to the liquor store if he was going to sleep there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 am

Veng didn't move. He was being kind of grumpy and didn't wanna talk to Dizzy anyway so he just glared at a tree. Stupid tree. Stupid life.

-
Well Spiral wasn't coming back. c: he was moving on with cleaning up the hard..spaghetti stuff on the floor from the night before and trying to put his house sort of back together or something.

Writhe was still asleep yessss.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:00 am

Tree was Twig and ate Veng. =)

Ahem.

Dizzy felt around until he found his toy, then he pulled it into his black hole of clothes before hugging it.

_____

Whiskey shrugged. He would go to the liquor store.

He left the room Writhe was in, headed for the...well...liquor store.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 am

OH GOSH DL XDDD
Twig violent thrashed, plasma spattering everywhere as he consumed zetra flesh repeating his name in glee. Ahem.

Veng still didn't do anythign about it. Nor did he intend to. Probably not for multiple hours. If even then. This was a stupid idea. Why'd he come out here anyway?

--

That fiend. Spiral heard the door. Darn it. Now he had a kid to deal with! A Murdering kid! D: He continued wiping up the stuff off the floor before going back to the room Writhe was in. He was...asleep still yeah that was good but....what if he woke up? D: That was why he hadn't wanted him there. He hadn't a clue when/if Whiskey thought he was gonna return so...he grabbed something from his supplies and glanced at it sort of hesitantly before looking back at Writhe with a shrug. He could sleep longer he guessed. |D Yep totally more stuff to knock him out longer. Which he gave him via violent shot. That wasn't all that violent. Nor did Writhe even wake up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:13 am

@_@ Well now I can't sleep.

Dizzy sat in his clothes. Hmmmm it was warm in there, he started to hum, his figure could be warm too! He stopped, could Veng hear him? .-. Probably not, he WAS in clothes after all, scientifically soundproof! He started to hum again.

____

(Ha ha ha. xDD)

Whiskey went to the store, bought a few rather large things, and began making his way back to Spiral's to mix them. He had bought far more than his flasks could hold.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am

I thought so |D Ahem

Veng rolled his eyes. Weird kid. He decided this was a good place to nap regardless. Afterall, it was...secluded. Dizzy should stick around right? All that walking had made him tired so he drifted off to sleep.
--
Spiral had gone to his living room, finally to kick back and take a break for a little while. Writhe shouldn't get up to soon so all was well for some time.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Dizzy hid in his clothes for a large amount of time, depending on how long Veng slept. He was anxious to leave his clothes, but hadn't heard Veng move. 0.0 He was probably still out there and mad. D=

____

Whiskey welcomed himself back inside Spiral's home, and went to the kitchen. =U He took out his flasks and set them on the table, opening them up. He then opened his new liquids and gave them all a taste, before he began to pour different amounts of each into his flasks. Brad does not know the layout of Spiral's house, so he doesn't know if he passed Spiral or not. xD
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Good luck Dizzy o3o you might have to timeskip to catch up with Spiral and them seeing as you guys are like a day behind anyway =D

--
Oh yeah >_> Well its like smallish entrance then insta kitchen. living room to the right, hall to the left. |D in a vague summary. So he wouldn't have really.

Spiral was not being extra observant. Afterall he was relaxing. >=. So he didn't really notice. And ololol Whiskey. Welcoming yourself in.

Writhe of course was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Nice Mr. Sabotage animated avatar. =O Tired of poor Sable already? =( xD

(xDDD)

Dizzy finally looked out, his eye mostly closed, as if this would help him at all. He was greeted by a cool breeze, even though the outside air was not exactly cold. He breathed it in contently, how long had he been under there anyway? He saw Veng, huh, he fell asleep?

Dizzy stood up quietly, inching over to look at Veng. Hmm...no zyderoids eating him yet! Why didn't he want him to be a lookout for those sorts of things? >=.

____

Whiskey got his things all mixed up....and promptly stored what was left in one of Spiral's cupboards. =D He entered the living room, a tad surprised to see Spiral here so relaxed, but that didn't stop him from finding a place to sit and sip his drinks.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:58 pm

YES C:

Yes, Veng was asleep and he still was. He looked quite peaceful when asleep at least. He'd probably not entirely slept in a peaceful way for a good deal of time so he was...pretty exhausted. Especially after having walked around and tackling Writhe earlier. SO DUN JUMP ON HIM IF YOU DUN WANNA DIE DIZZY

-----

Well THAT was surprising. Spiral sat up quite a bit straighter upon seeing Whiskey had returned. He didn't say anything though, rather just....sitting there, yeah he didn't mind that he was back, nor did he intend to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Dizzy sprang into the air, positioning both feet for a perfect landing on abdomenial areas of Veng. =)

Dizzy observed him while he slept, hmmm....why was he STILL asleep? What if someone came over to kill him?! What if his toy was stolen?!

Dizzy backed away as if Veng were the source of these possible threats. His helmet fins lowered as he made a face and began to hum as he circled Veng.

______

Whiskey did what he intended to do, sit and drink his drinks. Ahhhhh it was a good feeling getting the alcohol back into his system, it'd been a while since he was completely out, usually he was more on top of that.

He looked over at Spiral. Maybe he wanted something to drink. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 am

D: XDD

Have fun Dizzy, your friend.....was dead. I kid, he's not dead, he's just very much asleep. He seemed to be awaking again just a tad though.
-----
Spiral said nothing. Nor did he want a drink Whiskey. >=.

Spiral: But I d--

AHEM

He didn't say anything, but eventually got up to go reorganize some other stuff. He didn't really know what to say to Whiskey anymore anyway. The guy confused him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 am

Ha ha. Poor Dizzy. xDD

Dizzy did not notice this 'tad' awakening, instead he crept closer, circling behind Veng, humming very softly as he did so. The enemy....the enemy was asleep! He needed to plant the bomb. =O He scooped up a small rock and continued his slow approach.

____

Ha ha ha!!! xD Poor Spiral wanted some drink. =(

Whiskey didn't care what Spiral did, what had he done with Writhe though? Was he still asleep? He didn't know, nor did he really care. He'd sit back and see how things played out, if nothing really happened, he would just leave.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:30 am

Well Dizzy you could probably succeed the enemy was a slow awakener when he didn't have his violent brother to toss stuff on him. Or to throw him in.

--

Spiral was going about his usual stuff when the evil phone rang. He went to pick it up, answering in his usual friendly manner. He seemed to have gotten over his slight displeasure of earlier because he'd come out whilst on the phone still, offering Whiskey some of the ice cream he had. (clearly in exchange for alcohol )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:45 am

Dizzy hummed, quieter and quieter until he got right up behind Veng. His humming stopped entirely. He nervously attempted to lay the stone on Veng's head, veeeery gently and slowly.

______

Whiskey glanced at Spiral, ice cream? Well he was kinda hungry....

He nodded, standing up so Spiral would hopefully not act like a waiter.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 am

Veng's eyes somewhat opened. Clearly annoyed. What was that dumb kid...he tilted his head back, feeling something slide off. Fortunately he wasn't all that interested in getting up in a rapid manner.

---
Go figure, Spiral ignored him standing up and went to go get him some in a proper dish of sorts. (Right after he changed clothes ya know into a more waiter like attire, kidding XD) He was still talking on the phone which he had pinned on one shoulder as he was searching for his ice cream scoop.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 am

Dizzy jumped back, landing almost on the back of his legs as he rolled backward, causing his clothes to flip over him as he ceased all movement.

Under the clothes: @_@

_____

Whiskey was persistent. He entered the kitchen and gave Spiral a quick glare. If Ten allows, Whiskey snatched up the dish Spiral would have been putting it in had he had his ice cream scoop. =) This was a protest against being waited on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-