MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Veng was a bit surprised by Dizzy's statement. He hadn't realized the kid was paying any attention to what he was saying. "I didn't expect you to." He offered and then resumed glare status for Whiskey. He didn't keep it up very long though because really he wasn't even mad at the guy. "So what do you want?" He asked, because clearly since Whiskey was there he needed something. "Because that's the second zetra I've chased unsuccessfully today and honestly I had a horrible night and now I feel like I might fall over." His helmet fins twitched, "In other words standing here isn't the best of ideas."

Rage just tilted his head to one side. How did that mean...that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 am

Whiskey uncrossed his arms to take a drink. He answered at least, before taking a sip.

"I had reason to believe he had intentions to assassinate you." he stated. It didn't take him long to realize Writhe had wanted to talk to Veng, so he swallowed quickly, trying to resume talking before someone else said something.

"..BUT....that is actually rather far from the truth." he finished. (Unless you have him get interrupted. =.)

Dizzy just sort of stood. So..Veng wasn't mad? (WHAT A SURPRI-) Dizzy inched as close to Veng as he could without touching him, a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes. Writhe was back on THAT tangent again?

"I'm not important." Vengeance grumbled, "I think that'd be labeled help society." His helmet fins twitched, "I don't care what he wants or doesn't want. He's just a stupid Sh.....healer." Yeah he had decided calling him a Shifter out here probably wasn't all that great...and he was part Healer so....

Rage was not being extra happy about what Whiskey had said. Probably simply because he was saying stuff about Writhe again, even though Veng had just been doing so as well.

"We should go get him."

"Do you have any idea how much trouble that'd cause?" Veng asked in return, obviously he'd considered it. "I'm sure dad and the rest of the gang wouldn't appreciate a needless war." He was silent for a moment then corrected himself, "Okay dad might."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:15 am

Whiskey's eyes were still glowing, he didn't approve of this situation at all, why did he want to defend this shifter anyway? He'd almost killed Tex, and himself.

He took another drink, intentionally stepping between Rage and Veng.

"Maybe it'd be a good idea if we all sort of stopped, causing so much attention...hmmm?" he asked.

Dizzy continued to stand by Veng happily. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:19 am

"What attention?" Rage asked, obviously not really noticing all the people hanging out were watching them and not just standing there.

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched again before he gazed off to the side. Yeah that made sense. He somewhat nodded before quite intentionally brushing his hand against Dizzy as he turned to hopefully alert the zetra that he was going to be moving, without actually saying it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 am

Whiskey flashed his eyes at Rage. Had he really not noticed?

"Your eyesight is likely better than my own, Mr. Rage." he stated, heading off to follow Veng.

Dizzy got the message and began to follow Veng as well, but got in front of him when Whiskey fell in line, this caused him to keep glancing back to try and judge where Veng was going, likely getting him in the way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:11 am

Rage glared at Whiskey. Was that an insult? HMPH. Well, if it was he didn't care. He wasn't gonna be bullied into going anywhere. So he stood there. And did nothing.

Vengeance grumbled something under his breath as he stopped for a brief moment as to not plow over the top of smaller (and more fragile =U ) Dizzy. Then he continued the process again...and again. Stupid kid. Couldn't he just tolerate Whiskey? And why WAS Whiskey following him for that matter? Whatever.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 am

Whiskey continued to follow Veng, he wasn't sure why yet, but it seemed like the right thing to be doing. Writhe would surely go after Veng again, or vice versa, plus Veng might need the help. Frankly Whiskey couldn't care less if Rage stayed or not.

Dizzy seemed to notice he was starting to be a bother and frowned. "But HE'S there." he complained, pointing to Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:22 am

Veng rolled his eyes. Stupid kid. Hadn't he figured out that Whiskey was not making a mad dash to murder him yet? Apparently not. So Veng decided to stop where he was, turning towards Whiskey. "Any particular reason for following?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 am

Whiskey flashed his eyes at him. He wasn't particularly sure yet! He stopped walking, standing a little awkwardly.

"Must I have a reason?" he asked.

Dizzy was hiding behind Veng, not daring to look at Whiskey,
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:11 am

Vengeance was not in the mood for this to carry on. No more subtle hints.

"Yes." He stated quite plainly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:15 am

"Unfortunate for you." Whiskey told him, taking a drink. It was clear he had no intention of leaving.

"Leave us alone you dumb muddle!" Dizzy threatened, actually looking around Veng long enough to glare at Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 am

Vengeance growled under his breath--his family sure liked to do that. Cept they did it more often without the under breath part =U Anyway he was not happy.

"Look, I'm not gonna touch your precious 'Shifter, okay?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 am

"I don't care for him." Whiskey snapped. He did sort of, but Writhe's actions still had Whiskey reconsidering his employment.

Dizzy glared back at Whiskey, who glared right back. No stupid kid was going to try to threaten him like that.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:46 am

OH YES A STUPID KID WAS >=U XDD

"Whatever." Vengeance commented and somewhat sighed. He wasn't really in the mood to argue about it anyway. If Whiskey wanted to say that, then let him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:02 pm

(xDD)

Whiskey shot a glare at Veng. "He doesn't care for you either." he reminded him. "Perhaps my reason for being here goes beyond personal desire?"

Dizzy didn't really understand all of that, but he was sure it was dumb and a lie.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 pm

"I can take care of myself." Veng found it necessary to state. He obviously thought Whiskey was telling him otherwise and didn't want that rumor to go around at all. He was capable...he didn't need help. "But erm......thanks for the thought...or something."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:35 am

Whiskey was surprised to hear Veng thanking him like wow...without a fight even wow!

He nodded at Veng. "No need for thanks here, Mr. Vengeance, I know how you dislike them...as do I."

He shook his head and took a drink.

Dizzy looked up at Veng. "Can you make him go away?" he asked. "I wanna do stuff with you but I can't when...he might fight us."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:45 am

Veng simply nodded a response to Whiskey, then turned his attention to Dizzy "I doubt he'll go anywhere. Besides, I told you already, he doesn't want to hurt you."

veng didn't think it'd be very polite to drag Whiskey along with him back to the ruins though--with his luck Wrath would wish to do massive damage to said Whiskey. Probably not that great an idea. But what to do then....hmm...
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 am

Dizzy shook his head, not believe Veng at all.

"Yes he will..." he said in a very quiet tone, discouraged that Veng didn't believe him.

Whiskey took a drink, not realizing the burden he was putting on Veng. Plus, he had better things to do, he didn't want to follow him around! But he wanted Writhe, and Writhe meant hanging around with Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:58 am

How does Writhe mean hanging around Veng? >=U Cuz he presumes he'll return? |D WHOAH NOW =| THIS ISN"T YAOI PEOPLE. ......yes I'm just being sarcastic there =U

"No he won't." Veng replied yet again, and proceeded to continue on his way a bit. He was going along a relatively unpopulated path. It wasn't on any of the main roads, rather bordering the docks and piers. They'd be more populated if it was a good time for tourists, but it was sort of an off season for that sort of thing now. There was just the occasional fisherman who was far too interested in what he was doing to care about others.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

(xDDD I like the fisherman part too)

Dizzy glared. "He wants me dead." he said in an even quieter tone, trying to have the last word of this argument.

Whiskey followed like a CREEPER. Ahem.

Whiskey followed, matching Veng's pace in a game of memory AHEM.

Whiskey followed, matching Veng's pace, just staying about five paces back.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 am

Veng was no longer listening to Dizzy anyway. He still needed a place where he could get off his feet and not look like a creep for a few minutes. With Whiskey following it was...kind of hard to keep in that mind frame. It just wasn't normal to be looking for somewhere to nap as far as he was concerned, but darn it chasing people around wasn't doing his repairs very well, and yes he was bleeding much plasma again, not that it was obvious, he knew he was himself yeah, but it wasn't apparent. Stupid non-gmod healing wounds.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 am

Dizzy looked behind Veng at Whiskey.

"He's still there." he reported. "If you leave I'm gonna...well he's gonna be mean." he protested.

Whiskey followed in silence, his eyes were not glowing and he was not drinking.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:50 am

"It's fine. Everything's fine." Vengeance stated. He decided to find a nice place to sit down, they were still kind of out in the open. A lot of cement blocks and stuff for sitting on. He was just gonna have to settle for something around here for a bit. He went ahead and sat down, not really paying attention to either of the others.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 am

Whiskey stopped the distance he was away and just stood, his flask moving about his fingers as he decided if he should take a drink or not.

Dizzy plopped down by Veng, he normally would have smiled, but Whiskey made him uneasy. "He was calm like this before!" he complained to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 am

Vengeance stared out at nothingness for quite some time. Remember, he was the master of this, he managed to not listen to Dizzy at all amidst it too. He was either in emo land or lala delirious land. Or maybe he was just in veng world. Either way he didn't seem particularly observant to anyone else around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-