MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Dizzy nodded, though he didn't see the logic behind that. He wanted like EVERYTHING here, even BARBIES ahem. No he didn't want those. xD "Do they have those....things that fly here?" he asked.

___

Whiskey looked at him, Hmmmm....did he really think so? No, no he didn't.

"Nope." he told him, pulling out his flask. "Isn't there a way to keep him out?" he asked, taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 am

"Things that fly?" Veng asked, looking slightly confused, "A lot of things fly. What things do you mean?"

-------
"I thought that's what we knocked him out for...." Spiral commented, kind of rubbing his chin in thought about this, "I don't think I really have anything to keep him out--that was the problem to begin with."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 am

"Ummmm...ummmm..." Dizzy was in quite the panic that he didn't know the real name. "You hold them by a string and they fly WAY up high!"

____

Whiskey sighed. Well that was great. "Well I thought maybe you had something that didn't especially knock someone out, but was perhaps lesser in strength....don't you have any sleeping pills or something?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:33 am

"A kite?" Veng asked, seeing this as the only logical answer,

------

"Well...yeah...something...sort of close anyway, but that doesn't exactly mean someone will stay unconscious if they're going through er, a lot of trauma stuff." He shrugged, "Although I guess its better than nothing huh?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:47 am

WRONG.

Dizzy nodded. "I.....think so." he said. "If I knew the name I'd be able to tell you if it was right."

_____

Whiskey nodded. "I'd say it is, but I'm not the doctor."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:49 am

RIGHT >=| XDDD

Veng shrugged, "Well we can look around for flying stuff. I've got nothing else to do."

------
Spiral shrugged. Clearly he wasn't the doctor and went about getting the stuff he spoke of. Then set to work with repairing the Writhe. Almost said the Whiskey. In not much detail because it'd be very similar to the process mentioned previously.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:01 am

Dizzy smiled at him.

"Okay!" he exclaimed, hurrying off in what was probably the opposite direction.

____

Yes yes Brad agreed Ten did not need to go into details. Whiskey watched, drinking excessively. Hmm....he'd need to refill these.

"How long is this going to take?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 am

Veng scowled. DUMB Dizzy he was going THIS way. So he maturely started walking that way.

----
"Depends." Spiral replied continuing with his work as he spoke, "You want me to fix the voice or everything? If you want everything then....you might as well come back like...tomorrow." Yeah even though that would mean Spiral would probably have to deal with an awake Writhe. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:09 am

It didn't take Dizzy long to look to see if Veng was following him. HEY. He turned, almost falling over, and rushed after him.

____

Whiskey didn't really care. "I presumed it was just his voice." he stated. "I was simply wondering if I could nod off for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 am

Veng was looking for flying things of any sort. EW outside toys. BALLS D: TENNIS STUFF. BASEBALL bats....hmm those could be good actually.

----
"His voice. His arm. His wiring in general. I mentioned that last night--that he'd be good for about two weeks if it didn't get replaced. Otherwise it'd probably kill him again." Spiral looked at Whiskey as if waiting to hear it it was just voice he wanted fixed still.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 am

Dizzy caught up and continued along behind Veng, he was very content to be here. =D

____

Whiskey thought about this.

"Do you think it may be best to acquire some sedatives?" he asked. Sure he had time to sleep if Spiral was fixing everything, but if Writhe woke up that would be bad. D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:34 am

Veng was still looking for flying things. frisbees....they flew right? "What about these things?" He asked, showing Dizzy one. He went to demonstrate how it worked, but mostly made it crash into the ceiling by tossing it up. Then he just sort of stared at the light it had broken. =)

---
"I can't take anymore stuff than what I have..." He stated, then decided he should reword it, "I mean..er.....that I won't. It kind of...goes against my ethics and training and stuff. Either way, if you don't want him dead again, you'd probably want all the repairs."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 am

Dizzy looked at it. A disc that had light homing capabilities? =.

Sam Fisher: @_@ WANT.

"That's pretty cool." he said. He could break street lights with it he guessed. "Does it have a string?" he asked, cause ya know he couldn't SEE it didn't have one.

____

Whiskey thought about this for a moment. So Spiral couldn't take more stuff eh?

"Does that mean, hypothetically, if I were to acquire the items, you would have no issues USING them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:48 am

"No it um...doesn't." Veng was still staring at the thing stuck. Oops. Had anyone seen that anyway? Apparently he didn't know how to use a frisbee. He grabbed another anyway though, almost as if it was a crime and then started going along again.

---

Spiral didn't look too comfortable with the topic, nor did he answer right away. He had to think this out. YES YES He would have an issue using it. But he didn't want the kid to suffer either...there wasn't any way to really get him help any other way though....

"I....wouldn't be particularly fond to, but...I'd do it." He kind of looked at Writhe, "because...it's not exactly fair that they'd refuse to help him and send him off to get destroyed, just because he's a shifter." He glanced back at Whiskey, "No offense if you don't share that view, just personal preference."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Dizzy follow Veng, still staring at the one caught in the light.

"So....do they ever come back?" he asked, hmmm, if they never came back how could he use them to break street lights?

____

"I'm not easily offended." Whiskey told him.

"SOBER PERSON!!!" Whiskey: @_@ HEEEEEEY. D= Ahem. >_>

"So would you be able to direct me to the best place to retrieve such things? Is there a specific brand that would be better? Or are you going to make me figure this all out myself?" he asked in a dull tone, he didn't want to sound TOO interested and he knew Spiral probably did not like discussing such things.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 am

"Uh...well....you're supposed to toss um to like...other people. Then they catch um and toss um back." His helmet fins went down, "That light just stole mine is all."
-----
"Eh...not exactly purchasable at your local mini-mart. Brand should be fine....uhh....." He frowned as he glanced over at him, "Hospital's probably your best bet. Might be able to slip in and pick off a few extras." He added, before listing off names of some STUFF.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:02 am

Dizzy thought about this for a moment. The light stole it? He didn't know they were sentient. 0.0 "Oh." he said. "Well that's mean."

He looked at the floor, a little confused.

___

Whiskey listened. Ah yes, he thought he could do this. Then he got to thinking, maybe he should have stolen stuff first? And saved knocking Writhe out?

He reached for his flask, he was in no mood to steal stuff with his legs hurting and him being tired, but he figured he could do it.

He sighed. "Alright then." he stated, taking a drink and turning for the door.

What should Brad do? Detail stuff or make him come back with it? OPINION NEEDED. 0.0
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 am

"Yeah it was, but we'll just have to deal with that." He continued on, passed all the various BORING toys towards the register things. He was quite overwhelmed by all the stuff and figured he had plenty for the time being. They could come back later.

------------

THAT is up to you. Whatever you feel like doing of current I mean. I don't mind either way XD

Spiral nodded, although not with much enthusiasm. It was hard to be enthusiastic when you were telling someone to break into where you worked at.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:02 am

Dizzy happily forgot about searching for kites....he was getting new toys!! He followed Veng rather eagerly, anxious to open and name the toys even though they already had names.

____

HMMMM so Whiskey went to the hospital. =U He faked being in severe pain from the blade digging into his arm and then he refused help so they tried to sedate him, and then he killed them and took sedative stuff. =D Ahem kidding.

Whiskey in reality just stole some off random carts as he was looking around, pretending he was trying to find a patient, of course naming different people/areas each time. Until he had what he believed to be an adequate supply, some in syringes, some in containers and some even in one of those drip bags.

He headed back to Spiral's. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:37 am

XDD

Veng glanced at Dizzy. "Alright, hand the stuff over. So we can, um buy it."
--
Go Whiskey =) who I almost called Spiral.

Spiral was still at his home, big surprise. Although mr. Writhe was kind of AWAKE again. He must've had his voice back to some extent too, because although he wasn't really trying to go much of anywhere he was making mildly drawn mumbles of what was most likely pain. Spiral had given him any of the numbing type things he had around currently so that was probably what was keeping him...well there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:11 am

Dizzy looked at his stuff. Yeah, he knew he had to hand it up....he just didn't want to.

He reluctantly offered his stuff to Veng, NOT to the conveyor belt of doom.

____

Whiskey walked in, pausing for a moment as he saw Writhe. Hmmm...that didn't look good.

"Doc." he stated, nodding as he went over to offer what he gathered to Spiral.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 am

Veng took it, also avoiding the conveyor belt. Instead handing them to the person there who scanned them with a skeptical eye at the freak with eyeliner in the trenchcoat. How impolite. He stated however much they owed. Veng handed him over money. Guy looked at the money, whether it was enough or not enough wasn't clear because Veng grabbed their stuff back anyway and started walking away quickly. Guy didn't pursue.
--
"Thanks." Spiral noted, looking over the stuff as he set each down. "I need you to stay with him." He had a feeling Whiskey wouldn't like that, "I can't put him out all the way until I get something. Something I can probably find faster than you." He glanced at Writhe who was clearly in discomfort, "If he gets worse you can dump this stuff on him." He offered a bottle of stuff to Whiskey, not exactly giving him an option(NO DRINKING, WHISKEY), "Don't worry, you can't overdose him or anything, it just won't work beyond a certain point."

Writhe kind of glanced over at them, not really changing from what he had been doing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:33 pm

(xDD It was probably too much money. =) )

Dizzy hurried after Veng, not making eye contact with the employee. Not only was he shy, but if the guy didn't recognize him he could return later to steal AND buy more stuff!

He looked at his stuff anxiously as they moved along, was Veng going to keep it? @_@

_____

Whiskey nodded, glancing at Writhe. Hmmmm...poor zetra. He better not jump up and scare him. >=. Or he might need to punch him. He glanced at the bottle for a moment, only because his mind instinctively wished to drink. Dumb mind. Just dump it on him....huh.

"Where would I dump this?" he asked. He didn't know if it was a specific place or not.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Oh heck yes. Veng was a greedy zetra. Ahem.

Once Veng was outside and about a street down he stopped. Glancing all over as if he expected perusal by many parties. No one was there though. Huh, that had been way easier than anticipated.
----

"In the general region that is kind of um......" he pointed to where he had pulled poor Writhe open again, "There. Because that's where the pain should be coming from."

Writhe was not doing anything amazing. No worries Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:19 am

Dizzy stopped, looking at Veng, he could tell Veng's mind was not settled. If there was stuff wrong, why was Veng just standing there? Shouldn't they be running?!

Despite his mind's claims, he stood by Veng, trusting his decision to STAND.

____

Whiskey nodded, yeah he figured dump it there, but he wasn't sure.

"Got it." he stated, examining the place Spiral had just shown him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Vengeance handed Dizzy his stuff back after a moment of glancing around. "I think we're good." He stated, still keeping watch, "But um, I'll keep watching for awhile."

-----
"Alright then. I'll be back." Spiral headed OFF. Ahem, out of the house to go get stuff which he had never really stated of which he needed. (PROBABLY SODA =| XDD not really)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:32 am

Dizzy nodded, almost reluctantly accepting his things, in case they were to bring with them some not so happy store owners.

_______

(xDD Soda)

Spiral: Soda Sendoa actually. =U

Spiral I'm sure that's been used before. =U

Ahem.

Whiskey nodded to the now gone Spiral as he continued to look at Writhe.

"Won't be long." he stated, of course he meant Writhe wouldn't need to be in pain for long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-