MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:41 pm

(XDDDDDDDDD)

"What?" He didn't remember his hand being on the verge of falling off either. Was Whiskey being serious? He couldn't entirely tell, now he didn't really know what to think. Heck if the doctor had helped him that much maybe he should be more appreciative but.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Whiskey shook his head, not wanting to continue to explain when Veng probably wouldn't listen to anything he had to say anyway.

"Nevermind." he said.

Dizzy was still existing there, listening to the conversation with awe as if it were a story around a campfire.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Veng gave a quick glance to Whiskey. Well, someone was moody. Not even willing to explain how his HAND had almost fallen off to him. What a jerk. Fine. If he wanted to get back to his lovely little Shifter then he could. "Whatever. Do you want me to find you Shifter? Is that what you're here for? Cuz heck, I can do it, and probably pretty fast--that IS what my race does after all."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 am

Whiskey didn't think much about the offer before he answered. "No." he growled.

After thinking further, he did have things to say, but mainly he had wanted to make sure Writhe didn't kill Veng, and he didn't. Anything else and he would expect Writhe to find him and most likely talk about his employment, if it was even possible after what he had seen.

"Thanks....though." he spoke again, it sounded forced, he didn't much like to be polite when he was mad.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes. "I don't get it. You don't want me to kill him or him to kill me or whatever. You're obviously LOOKING for him. I offer to FIND him so it takes the guess work out of everything and you suddenly don't want to. WHY? It'd make it easier for you and me." Of course. Because someone would end up dead without question. (=D XDD not really)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 am

Whiskey's head turned to the side a slight amount.

"You think I want one of you dead?" he asked. "Shows how uninformed you are of the situation. It really doesn't concern you, Mr. Vengeance. I already thanked you for your generous offer." (xDD)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:35 am

Vengeance was not pleased by this. Whether it was because Whiskey had just called him uninformed or because he clearly didn't see the logic in Veng's plan was uncertain--probably both. Eitherway he was now quite irritated.

"It's what you were waiting for here. You said waiting to see if he was coming or something." His helmet fins twitched in his attempt not to get any more snappy than he already was, "So what's the difference of me finding him instead of him finding me?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:49 am

"Because he would find you with intentions to kill." Whiskey stated, crossing his arms. "That's why I stayed. As for you finding him, it would not do much good because if he doesn't show initiative, I want no part in any conversation with him."

He flashed his eyes, hoping Veng would understand what he meant this time.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:03 am

"He can't kill me." Veng grumbled, "If he could kill me he wouldn't have let me chase him." Veng was being fairly stubborn and irritable at the moment. Not enough to get mad and storm off, just enough to be in total disagreement to anything other than what he had decided was the best idea. He didn't much care about Whiskey's speech of initiatives and intentions. After some length of time he also decided to add, "And I don't see why you care if he wants to kill me anyway--not like it matters to you. Won't mess up your business."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:44 pm

"He can." Whiskey told him in a loud tone. "You think my judgement of his skills is so terrible I would be....watching out for you in vain?" his eyes were glowing steady now. "And you and your brother have already messed up a large portion of my business....my office, my apartment and the alliance I was pursuing with your gang."

He didn't really care much about his apartment or office, but moreso the alliance. That would have been beneficial...and all he had tried to do is help. His business wouldn't really suffer, he had the money to fix the office and apartment and there was certainly plenty of work to do. He was simply annoyed that actions which might completely devastate another were done to him for no reason and with no apology or remorse of any sort.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 pm

"Not." Vengeance replied in regards to Whiskey saying he could--yes very mature, but Vengeance found it to be quite true. "Yes, I do think your judgement is that terrible. It'd go along with everything else you've been failing at quite nicely." ....yes Veng and his horrible attitude. As to Whiskey informing him that he and his brother had already messed up a lot, he simply shrugged, "So? If I mess up your business so bad then you shouldn't have any reason to want to keep him from killing me. It only supports my case further." He perked his helmet fins up, face tilted up in complete know it all mode-- =U yes it was something he often did, and yes...also primarily why he had his father got along so horribly. |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Whiskey's face remained unmoving at Veng's words.

"Insults will not change what I believe to be true." he stated. "It takes much more than that. Messing up my business however, is in the past and I have no concern for it's well being at this time, why would that warrant your death? Not everyone is an open book Mr. Vengeance, my motives are much more simple than you seem to realize and my actions are not tainted by what you have done to me."

(If you want to make Veng interrupt I can work with that. xD)

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:45 pm

"Well that's stupid." Veng grumbled. Such a simple answer for all that yes, but granted, it really did sound stupid to him, this was coming from a guy who's father was WRATH after all. Who held grudges for probably past his own LIFESPAN. His helmet fins twitched as gazed off randomly. He did not like how that had ended--without irritating Whiskey for one, that was really all he was capable of at the moment, attempting to irritate. He wouldn't be able to hold his own in a fight against him while being injured, he knew that much. "If you wanted an alliance with the gang--and by the way, they don't hate you. Just my dad does, but he hates everyone. Anyway if you wanted an alliance with them then you wouldn't have anything to do with 'Shifter." Because that was Writhe's name now apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Whiskey listened to this info. Was Wrath not a high ranking gang member? So if he hated Whiskey, it was enough to drive him away...that or he could just kill him.

"The shifter isn't exactly on good terms with me." he stated. There was a possibility for it yes, but he wasn't going to say that. "Your dad could kill me too, if he did not approve of the alliance...I'm sure you are well aware of this."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm

"He sure seemed like he was on good terms with you." Vengeance commented, "And if he wasn't, why would you do anything about my brother trying to attack him?" Sure he technically hadn't, but he had technically went to see what was up and talked to his brother--at least that was what Rage had told him via transmitter. Truth behind Veng's motives? He couldn't figure out where he stood with Whiskey. Was he an enemy? He was kind of seeming like an enemy. It was kind of hard to be friends with someone who had befriended your most epic enemy. He didn't comment on what Whiskey said about his dad. Yes his dad could do violent thins of course. "They're like...worst enemies." He didn't specify who he meant.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:23 pm

"Only in his mind was he on good terms." Whiskey 'corrected'. "I don't exactly blurt out my every thought to him." Whiskey did not know Veng's motives. =D So he didn't outright say he was Veng's friend or not.

Worst enemies? Who was worst enemies? Wrath and Writhe? "Does your Dad know the Shifter?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm

"Not only in his mind...." Vengeance began, but didn't finish it, his helmet fins twitched a couple times. "No...I'm not sure if he knows Writhe or not. He's enemies with Writhe's dad though. Which makes us enemies as well I guess. I dunno. He's a Shifter. At least partially. We're supposed to kill Shifters. So I guess that means we're supposed to partially kill Writhe." Logic. Veng had it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Whiskey thought about this. Well, it certainly made sense. Not only in his mind though? What was that supposed to mean? Whiskey's eyes dimmed as he thought for a moment, control coming back in just a moment, they began to glow normally again.

"What do you mean 'not just in his mind'?" he questioned quietly.

Dizzy was still entertained by this now, and he was slowly eating some of the snacks he had stolen earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Veng's helmet fins twitched, "Does it really even matter?!" So much for calm Veng. Veng had snapped into the mode his entire family seemed to have---it just came way slower for him. Lucky Whiskey, he probably can't get you with his claws of fury. "It's pointless! It's all pointless! I just need you to go away so I can go back to the gang territory without feeling like I'm leading you to your death! Unless you're my enemy in which case that idea would be on the contrary heroic and possibly get me bonus points with the higher ups!" Yes he actually had...shouted this all. "But now as it is I'm sitting here probably bleeding to death while we argue about a Shifter!" He wasn't glaring at Whiskey so much anymore as much as he was ranting at nothing, "WHY are you so hard to understand?!" His helmet fins lowered at quite a sudden rate of speed as his mood changed entirely, he picked at his jacket sleeve and frowned at the ground, "...........um...sorry about that...it's....er...yeaahhh...." Yes, he did seem more embarrassed than anything. Which could be EXPECTED considering how random and outbursty he had just been.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 am

Whiskey's expression did not change throughout this, nor did his eyes stop glowing. When Veng finished, he nodded slowly.

"Communication is a vital tool." he stated, turning around suddenly. "Goodbye, Mr. Vengeance." he said, his tone quieting down. He said nothing to Dizzy, who leaned over to better see Whiskey start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 am

Vengeance stared for a moment. Communication was vital? That was a dumb thing to say. He still didn't really know if Whiskey leaving was what he had wanted to happen though. That left him to be uncertain what to say in response to the leaving Whiskey. He supposed it was better if he left.....to some extent. Just not certain of what he should feel about that. Whether it was a good thing because now Whiskey aka mr annoying was gone, good because he wouldn't get killed that way, bad cause of the way he had informed Whiskey of this.......or bad because he was an enemy that should be getting torn apart. Stupid confusing stuff. So he did the best thing possible. Nothing. =U So much for communication being vital.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 am

(I pity Veng. xD So much confliction. o.o)

Dizzy watched Whiskey walking away and turned to smile at Veng.

"Nice job!" he exclaimed, trying to hug Veng's arm. "Now he'll leave us alone." he stated cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:35 am

Vengeance did not share in the joy of this success though. It didn't feel like a success. He wasn't sure what to think of it still. And heck even off of that topic, he just realized his dad was probably the worst option to go to as far as getting fixed up again from his last endeavors. Fun.......

His helmet fins drooped down hopelessly. Well.......he guessed this was the decision he had chosen and he'd just have to live with it and its results...........hopefully.

(Indeed =U XD )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Dizzy mostly just sat there, he was basically content to just....sit as long as Veng was there.

He dug around in his pockets and pulled out some Reese's Pieces....he shoved some into his mouth and paused, he then offered some to Veng, a few pieces falling to the ground as he adjusted his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:47 pm

"Nah." Veng replied quite politely as he got up, "Come on, we gotta go see my umm...dad. Hopefully he's okay with you.....or maybe we'll hide you. I dunno. Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Dizzy was happy, it meant more for him, but when Veng mentioned Wrath, Dizzy got a little scared. He had Wrath mixed up with Rage, but he was still scary.

"Wh....what?" he asked, as if he was nothing but the most liked zetra ever to exist.

_____

Whiskey was headed for his place, he was stopping at a gas station for a different drink, but he was making his way there! =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:58 pm

"My dad." Vengeance's helmet fins twitched. "I'm not sure what we'll do yet, but we gotta get to my house. I'll decide along the way."

--
Writhe was there because he hadn't stopped for a drink. He was just kind of out near the front, not particularly staying in one spot as not to draw attention to himself that he was randomly SITTING THERE and waiting in all his weird white armored dark glowiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-