MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:18 am

Dizzy still didn't grab Veng. His eyes were red. D= He hadn't noticed that! That's like an evil color. 0.0

He started to back away. "I um...maybe I should try to find my box." he said.

____

Whiskey didn't smile back, not because he was displeased, but he wasn't pleased to see that behavior either.

He turned away from Writhe and the incoming Spiral to put the ice cream away.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:28 am

"I don't think we'll be able to find your box." Vengeance commented, not sure why Dizzy was so suddenly freaked out about everything. I mean sure they were in a different less friendly looking place but. Veng's helmet fins twitched. Why had he even brought them out here to begin with? =|
-----

"Heeeey, I gotta go." Spiral announced quite suddenly, like he did most things, "They're calling me back in early. My job I mean."

Writhe was busy licking melting ice cream off his face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:34 am

Dizzy looked around, not seeing any boxes.

"Well....well....we didn't look very long."

He thought he heard a noise as he spun, backing toward Veng. "M-maybe we should...do what you said."

_____

Whiskey's eyes lit up at a constant, though dull rate. "What?" he asked, realizing how stupid that sounded AFTER he said it.

"I mean...what am I supposed to do with the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 am

Veng sincerely hoped he didn't run into any kind of trouble. He wouldn't be able to help in any fight. And he doubted Dizzy would either. Regardless he wanted to see what spooked Dizzy and apparently blamed the opposite direction.

------
Spiral shrugged, "I already told you I don't know. You don't like any of your options."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 am

HMMMMMM there was a voice that was coming from the darkness. >=U It was a threatening tone. It felt it had been found and decided to speak out.

"Why do you find trespassing to be your forte?" they demanded from the dark.

Dizzy's eyes went wide as he hugged Veng's arm. @_@ He didn't understand any of that. D=

_____

"You don't either." Whiskey told him, as if that would help. "Maybe he'll get better soon and he can....go wherever he came from." he reached for his flask....AWWWWW YEAAAAAH it was almost full. =D He took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 am

Veng's helmet fins went down. Clearly making him more intimidating. >=. He didn't reply back to the voice though, rather just trying to see in the darkness even though he knew he couldn't. If whatveer it was showed their face or faces, he'd ...LOOK at them. >=C

-----
Spiral shrugged, "Maybe. I don't know how long it'll take him to recover, erm, mentally. If ever. Fully I mean. I don't know. But, I uh gotta go. Right now." He went back to get his bag he had thrown on the ground.

Writhe wanted Whiskey's flask too =c he was reaching out for it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:01 am

Zetra was breathing heavily, almost as if something was wrong with them. =U They could easily be heard as they approached the glowing light on an electrical box. A gun of some sort could be seen now, pointed at Veng and Dizzy.

"I wasn't talkin' to the walls." the voice spoke.

_____

Whiskey glared at Spiral, before glancing at Writhe. He pulled his flask away quickly, before growing a little curious and offering it to him.

"How old is he?" he tried to ask Mr. Busy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:06 am

Figured he'd stumble into some kind of trouble. Fine. He guessed he'd have to say something back. Maybe he could sound..casual. Not like the you wanna bring on some kind of fight? Attitude that the gang had typically had.

"Just...trying to get back home really." He said in a rather calm way.
--
Writhe totally took it when offered. Sadly he'd probably be able to drink some of it before his tastebuds caught up with his brain. Which was what he was attempting to do.

"I don't know anymore than you know about him." Mr. Busy stated amidst his not seeing what Whiskey was doing, "Young, what age? Not sure."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 am

"This ain't your home." he voice replied accusingly, and quickly. "Don't know where your own home is?"

The gun was shifting between Veng and Dizzy, it was not being held very steady.

_____

Whiskey watched Writhe with the flask, he didn't care if he got some.

"Well perhaps a little....something to drink will help his mind recover." he said, amused by underage drinking.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:18 am

"No." Veng stated with a bit more sarcasm than he had meant to at the moment. Seeing as it was only one he wasn't as worried. "That's why I'm trying to find it." He'd had plenty of guns pointed at him to be able to tell that one wasn't all that steady, but he didn't wanna attempt doing anything if he could help it since he didn't feel too great himself.
--

"No, I don't think--" That was when Spiral noticed what Whiskey was referring to. He just stood there watching blankly for a moment.

Writhe seemed quite content with what Whiskey had offered him. But he clearly was not savoring it right at all. D:

"No, no, no." Spiral almost sounded irritated, "If anything that'll probably make him even worse than he already is." He didn't mean long term though, just how loopy he already was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:40 pm

"An interesting story." the voice replied, clearly not amused. "But the fact remains you are still here."

The gun lowered, but it was not lowered by will. Instead it bobbed back up again, followed by quick bursts of heavy breathing.

"They're out there." the voice said with urgency, almost as a warning.

_____

Whiskey glanced up....crud, Spiral was watching. =O He tried to snatch his flask away from Writhe.

"You don't even know what's in there." he told Spiral, not looking at him while he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Veng's helmet fins twitched before he went ahead and looked around himself. What was out here? Himself? The darkness? Dizzy? Something else? Probably something else. "Who's out there?" Veng asked, creepy gun holding voice person didn't sound to be doing so good, "What's wrong?" It kind of went against what Veng knew he should be doing. You never asked more when someone was acting like that. You were liable to end up getting involved in something. He knew better than to ask questions, he should've been trying to continue on his way but something just made him...curious.

-- XDD

"I can guess." Spiral stated, not looking all that amused. He wasn't a complete idiot. D: Sorry Whiskey.

Writhe seemed reluctant to give it up, but wasn't all that good at keeping ahold of it, so Whiskey got it rather easily.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 am

The zetra grew angry about Veng's actions. He stepped forward more, a freshly bleeding face moving through the light, he had a very angry face like this: >=(

"Why do you bask in ignorance?!" he shouted at Veng. "Can you not see or hear?!" he kept the gun pointed at them, and he was limping as he moved toward them a short distance.

_____

Whiskey was displeased Spiral had to interrupt this, but he understood why so he did not show he was irritated.

"It might act as a sedative." he added hopefully, as if his reasoning behind Writhe having it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 am

Thanks for the demonstration sir. Ahem.
"I see and hear....you." Vengeance stated, relatively calm. Wasn't like the first time he'd seen someone bleeding, and really he didn't get what the issue was.

----
"You want him out more than he already is?" Spiral asked. He shook his head. Whatever, it was Whiskey's responsibility anyway now and he doubted it would kill him or anything. "Um...well I'm leaving now." YES with them in his house still apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:42 am

The zetra stopped moving, his blinked a few times, almost as if he couldn't believe Veng had just said any of that.

"You do not belong here." he said. "You can't stay here, you won't survive here."

He looked at the ground, struggling to breathe.

Dizzy continued to hold Veng's arm tightly, looking up to see if Veng thought everything was okay or not.

_____

Whiskey approached Spiral. "I'm leaving too." he said. "Maybe he'll make it easy and follow somebody." Preferably someone OTHER than them, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 am

"I'm not...trying to stay here." Veng muttered in response. Didn't the zetra get that? "I'm trying to find my home." He had one helmet fin up, the other down. You certainly met some real weird people at night.
--
"If you're going to do that then you have to set him outside first. Or, well bring him outside I mean. Then if you wanna leave him and see if he follows someone, that's your choice."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:50 am

Other zetra looked epic annoyed. WHY WAS VENG HERE THEN?!

He opened his mouth to yell at Veng, but nothing came out. His eyes widened and his arm shook so much he dropped the gun, he grabbed around his throat, almost as if he was trying to open it.

He fell over forward, not even attempting to catch himself as he fell.

____

Whiskey took a sip from his flask.

"I don't nee-...." he stopped, his eyes flashing as he sighed. You know what? He owed it to Spiral to give a little more effort.

"Just go." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 am

Well.....that was disturbing. Veng had taken a couple steps back rather QUICKLY when it had done so, because well, it was...surprising to him. This really didn't seem like a good place to be hanging out at, but well, he'd feel kind of bad leaving without even ASKING if the guy was dead or something so he did.

"Uh....are you um...dead now?" Because clearly he would say yes if he was =0
--

Spiral wasn't really sure what that meant. It didn't give him a lot of confidence but he nodded anyway, and headed off with his stuff. Honestly he wouldn't be surprised if he came back to a burned down house. >_> Oh well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 am

Dizzy almost fell over after what Veng did, and he was plenty freaked out himself!

Zetra did not move, instead, another zetra appeared out of the shadows, not even casting a glance at Veng or Dizzy, nor saying a word. He had a tool that appeared to almost be a gun in his hand, he knelt over the dead zetra and put the tip of the tool near the very top of dead zetra's head.

_____

(xDD If he can shrug off a burned down house? Epic.)

Whiskey looked at Writhe, sighing again. "You better yet?" he asked, hoping for a serious answer, but he didn't expect it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 am

Well, what an odd turn of events. Maybe they should just...go. Yes, that seemed like a good idea. Guy didn't seem interested in them anyway. So Veng decided to kind of side step towards the darkness the opposite way, not that it was all that great a choice.
--
(XDD YES )

Writhe nodded his head to this. Even though he clearly wasn't all back. He did seem at least a little more alert enough to keep his limbs kind of normal positions.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:11 am

Dizzy followed Veng, it was kinda easy to do while holding his arm.

A sudden pop could be heard, and the zetra moved away from the dead one, plasma flowing out of a new, and very clean, hole in the top of dead zetra's head.

Other quiet zetra glanced at Veng and Dizzy, his eyes staaaaaaaring at them as he froze his actions, not even breathing. 0.0

____

"You sure?" Whiskey asked, thinking the coincidence of his answer was only a fluke.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:23 am

Mr non observant.

Vengeance kinda paused himself there too. Well, he doubted the zetra would think he was a new statue or something, but for some reason it just seemed best to...stop. Seeing as he couldn't really take off at an all out run currently. He did his best just to glance to the side with eyes alone, and even at that, not look particularly moved in any way by this. That was mostly just to not aggravate anyone.
--
Writhe nodded his head again. Obviously he thought he was all good.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:27 am

Mr Zetra called over his pigeons to show them the new statue to poop on.

Zetra continued to stand and stare, he finally blinked, smiling as he did so.

Dizzy smiled back at him, before looking up at Veng. Was this acceptable?

____

"You know where you live?" Whiskey asked him, taking a drink from his flask. Huh...alcohol made him smart.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:32 am

XDDDDDDDDDd yes

If any zetra knew smiling was a BAD thing it was probably Veng. =) I mean his dad smirked, and his brother was always grinning, and were they nice? NO. Time to LEAVE. He started moving sideways again as if that was really necessary as he kept an eye on the other.

--
Live....yes he lived...he lived...umm......He poked at his head. Why wouldn't it THINK? Who the heck was that guy anyway? >=. Yes his head was a bit out of it even from what he had recently remembered.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:37 am

Other zetra's smile went away, and he turned, heading the opposite direction. He disappeared into the darkness rather quickly.

Dizzy was caught off guard because he was terrible at predicting things. "I'm gonna drop the toys!" he whined.

____

Whiskey shook his head, nope, he wasn't back. He went into the living area and sat down on the couch.

"Call me when you're sane." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 am

Did that darkness loop back around into THIS darkness? Veng hoped it didn't. He didn't know the area he was at at all. Stupid dad and his restrictions of where he could go previously. He knew less about the city than he realized.

Veng rolled his eyes at Dizzy's comment, but he didn't really feel safe speaking up for some reason, so he didn't, just inching along still, listening and wondering why it was he was walking into darkness. Maybe because he knew for sure the other guy was...well nearby, therefore walking into the dark was.....a stupid idea.And yet he kept doing it.
--
Writhe frowned as if he were somehow insulted by that. Either way he just stayed where he was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:48 am

Wow Veng. =O Looping darkness, epic.

Dizzy tried to adjust his grip, but it wasn't working too well. At least Veng was moving slower now. =D

Other zetra was not looping around. =) Veng's worry was in vain. =(

_____

Whiskey flicked on the TV, glancing at Writhe for a moment. "You wanna watch something?" he asked. "Sometimes it can help clear your mind." It was only after he said it when he realized that was the problem. "Or something." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-