MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 am

Veng made another face. It wasn't quite a glare, but it was far from happy. Kind of like an irritated cat you just spilled water on or something. Anyway after a moment he shook his head. "Then help." He muttered to Whiskey before deciding sitting down was a good idea which he did, in his common little emo heap. He was still off muttering about his emo ideas though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:15 am

Whiskey was pleased by the response. It's about time.

He looked at Veng sitting there. "Can't lead us to Mr. Dizzy like that can you?" he asked, abruptly bending down to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:18 am

"I can't lead anyone to anything." Vengeance muttered, he really didn't seem to be paying much attention to Whiskey as he was off on some rant about his brother now, which really made no sense considering Rage was no where nearby.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 am

Whiskey tried to pick him up.

"You'd better start functioning Mr. Vengeance." he dared.

Why was Veng doing this? Why did he need to feel guilt for not helping Veng? He was quite angry.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:28 am

Vengeance was rather surprised, for he had not been paying attention and apparently forgot. His first reaction was to use claw hand, fortunately he stopped it before hitting Whiskey or anything. His helmet fins flopped down again as he looked the opposite way. "Why should I?" He asked rather suddenly, "I can't do anything if I find him..." Yes he was referring to why he should find Dizzy not why should he start functioning.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 am

Whiskey was a little confused, but figured it was related to Dizzy moreso than Veng.

"We'll find something to do with him." he encouraged. "He has no authority or parents or...strength or anything, come on." he adjusted Veng before looking around, as if Veng was going to listen and lead him in a direction.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. "I guess so." He answered, at least he seemed to have gotten over the sudden and random emoness. He was silent for a few moments before deciding on a direction and somewhat pointing in it, "Um, try that way." He didn't wait for long before continuing on, "Do you think I'm useless leftovers? Because I think I'm kind of useless." Yes Veng was changing moods a lot. His helmet fins twitched again, "I spend a lot of time being useless anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 am

Whiskey obeyed the direction.

He thought about what Veng was saying. "To be honest Mr. Vengeance, no. If you were considered useless, we would all be useless. Not everyone is useful to everyone...as long as it is someone." he looked down past Veng at the ground.

"As for leftovers....you're fresh on the grill." he trailed off rather quietly. "I would not worry."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 am

Vengeance wasn't sure he quite understood all of what Whiskey meant by that, but he hadn't said flat out that yes he was useless |D so he guessed that was a semi okay thing.

"I wanted to help you, you know." He added rather randomly, before paying attention to what he was doing again. He glanced around and motioned for another slight change in direction, "I talked with your friend anyway--not the last time I was there." And on yet another subject change he added, "Sorry about breaking our deal. Can't say I didn't mean to but...." He trailed off, was it time for....MOOD CHANGE VENG? C:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 am

Whiskey was nodding to things Veng was saying. But stopped when Veng said he talked to his friend.

"Which friend?" he asked. He really couldn't think of any that he truly had. As for the deal.... "I knew you'd break the deal anyway." he stated.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 am

"Er..your employee person." He clarified, "With the long fins." Yes apparently he couldn't remember her name currently. His helmet fins twitched another time before he added, "You know if I weren't half thankful you dragged me there I'd claw your face again." He didn't seem angry though, more or less saying it in a...friendly manner, "Little metal pointy thingies...seriously? And you don't consider that too twisted??"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 am

"What does this have to do with Tex?" Whiskey asked, temporarily ignoring Veng's question about the metal things. He needed to think for a second before replying to that.

"No....not when it's being done by someone trustworthy." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 am

"Since when are doctors trustworthy?" Vengeance asked, "I thought you didn't like them anyway." Veng looked at his hand again, and tugged at one of them with his mouth this time. Yep, it still hurt a lot and prompted him to let it go rather quickly, deciding to respond to the first part, "I was talking to her in your office....one time--about it." Yeah he didn't remember why he had been there that time, only that he had.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:01 am

"About doctors?" Whiskey asked, accusingly. "And they are not to be trusted, Mr. Spiral was not a doctor doctor, for that I am certain." he tried to explain. "He was a doctor, he was just...different...and he allowed me to supervise and he explained all the procedures."

Whiskey picked up his pace.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:06 am

"Huh. Spiral..." Veng noted, "Alright, well whatever, he's on my massacre list. Along with anyone else who gets in my way." He was still directing Whiskey whatever way |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 am

"What were you talking to Tex about?" Whiskey demanded. "She's my employee and you better not be spreading rumors."

He continued on with his fast pace, after all, he wasn't a fan of chit chat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:09 am

"I wasn't spreading rumors." Vengeance replied, sounding slightly irritated by the comment. "I told you what I was talking to her about. I said I wanted to help you but that my dad would never let me. It's not that much a rumor as much as it is common knowledge." He grumbled, referring to his dad not so much him helping.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 am

Whiskey continued on.

"Did he not say you could not return?" he asked. "You live your own life, worry about his only how you wish."

He glanced around, he wasn't recognizing this place.

"Do not get us lost, Mr. Vengeance." he instructed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:20 am

Vengeance's only response to that was to sigh. However the not getting them lost was another story. He forgot he was supposed to be directing them here. And he couldn't do that well when not focused even on a good day. He tried to refocus and direct them better.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:22 am

Whiskey continued obeying Months, years, decades went by and no sign of Dizzy. Ahem.

"How far could he have gone?" Whiskey asked in a low tone. He really had no idea, he didn't know where they were or where they had been when Dizzy ran off. Right now he was quite drunk and would gladly rest for a while to ease his headache.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:24 am

"I dunno...." Veng answered, "Maybe I'm not even following him. I dunno." And this indeed triggered his sudden mood of emo again, "I'm a failure. I can't even track him. I told you I couldn't track him." Veng, you are emotionally unstable dude.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 am

Whiskey sighed as he found a bench, it was quite rusty and not comfortable, but he attempted to set Veng on it anyway to give his arms a rest.

He wasn't sure if Veng was joking or not, but he wasn't going to reply while Veng was in such a fragile state.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 am

Whiskey having set him down made no change on Veng's attitude...whether that was good or bad was another story. For he was off on a rant of how Dizzy was probably better off without him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 am

Whiskey paced while he rotated his arms. That felt good.

"Would you shut up?" he asked after a few moments. "You know how much that helps?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 am

Vengeance actually listened surprisingly. Instead giving the ground his epically pathetic stare.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 am

Whiskey paced for a while longer before sitting next to Veng, sipping his flask.

"Now...you need to concentrate....or whatever it is you do. You know we cannot stop like this."

He sipped his flask some more, offering it to Veng while holding it rather tightly so Veng would not knock it out of his hand, which he didn't doubt him to do.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:45 am

Vengeance never even glanced up from the ground, or made any notable change of expression in anything Whiskey was saying or offering. He was like a lump...a rock type lump. Unmoving and unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-