MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:42 am

Whiskey paced for a while longer before sitting next to Veng, sipping his flask.

"Now...you need to concentrate....or whatever it is you do. You know we cannot stop like this."

He sipped his flask some more, offering it to Veng while holding it rather tightly so Veng would not knock it out of his hand, which he didn't doubt him to do.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:45 am

Vengeance never even glanced up from the ground, or made any notable change of expression in anything Whiskey was saying or offering. He was like a lump...a rock type lump. Unmoving and unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:47 am

Whiskey nudged him with his arm.

"Hey." he said quietly. "This isn't helping either..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 am

Vengeance gave Whiskey a rather disinterested stare upon being nudged before shaking his head, "Right. Um...yeah." He tried refocusing as he had before. Why did everything have to be so jumbled. "Last I was able to tell was that way." He pointed then let his helmet fins flick, "But I can't figure it out now." That said he decided to grab ahold of his dumb shirt, and tear it off >=U No I kid, he grabbed it and sort of squeezed part of it before touching it just barely with his normal hand. Yep that was plasma as he suspected. Now he was certain. And had no need to tear his shirt of despite what Ten claimed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:55 am

Whiskey watched what Veng was doing with his shirt. Was he okay? He didn't rip his stiches out did he?

He glanced where Veng said he thought Dizzy was, he didn't see anything of course. He looked back at Veng.

"What's wrong?" he asked, more like demanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 am

"Nothing's wrong." Vengeance answered, although it was a rather slow answer as he was staring at his previously white hand, as if it was going to speak to him or something. He finally stopped doing that and shook his head. "So um, I guess we go that way." Veng had gestured to a totally different way." He shook his head before redirecting it to the way he had pointed not so long ago, "I mean that way."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:01 am

Whiskey was very unsure about this. Veng seemed quite out of it.

"You're hiding something." he stated as he stood up and tried to pick up Veng. "And I don't like it."

Why would Veng hide it? Not like Whiskey had ever done anything to make him do that, such as dislike him when he was wounded or something. He wondered if he had any leverage to make Veng talk, probably, but it would not be fair.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:09 am

Who cares about fairness Whiskey? =U XDD

Vengeance looked a bit hesitant about Whiskey wanting to pick him up again but didn't say anything. "I'm not hiding anything." He stated, it was true...to some point. He wasn't hiding anything, his shirt was =) Either way his voice didn't have the usual accusation, pity or other over exaggerated emotions he sometimes spoke with. It was just a very bland statement as he pointed in the direction he thought they should go again, trying to make himself seem decently alert anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Whiskey could tell Veng was lying and it surprised him.

"You know..." he said, continuing on where Veng had directed him earlier. "For a hunter, I am surprised you do not lie better than you do."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:25 pm

"I could lie if I wanted to." Vengeance insisted as if Whiskey were indeed insulting him, "I just don't have anything to lie about right now." Was whiskey saying he sucked as a Hunter too? >=. cuz if he was, those were fighting words right there. And clearly Veng had a good chance in a fight currently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Whiskey couldn't help but smirk.

"You're only fooling yourself...unless you're acting, but then I'd be aware of that now too wouldn't I? Only your motive would be hidden."

He continued on, not too thrilled that Veng didn't seem focused.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Vengeance made a face about this. Whiskey was being confusing. Oh well. He could just do so. He ignored him. And set about grabbing at his shirt with his claw again to sort of squeeze it so he could dab his pin stabbed hand onto it. Because apparently Whiskey was carrying him and he need not pay attention, DUMBY =. He made no attempt to direct them for a few moments. That was once he had gotten his hand all blueofied with plasma he remembered he was supposed to be leading and started paying attention again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Whiskey could see, but decided not to mention it. He wasn't sure what Veng would do. Why was he bleeding? Did he tear something out? Did he get in a fight? Inside he was quite angered that Veng was injured like this. He just had him repaired!!

"Where to?" he asked, still going the way Veng had directed so many hours ago. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Vengeance pointed with his lovely new shaded hand in the direction he thought they should go--right =D towards a park or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Whiskey adjusted his course without question, glancing at Veng's hand as he did so.

"Why?" he asked, meaning why was he bleeding, but he did not specify.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:24 pm

"Because I think it's the right way." Vengeance stated, thinking he meant his sense of direction. It seemed like a dumb question to him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:28 am

Whiskey ignored what Veng said, aside from answering in a more detailed fashion.

"I mean, why are you bleeding?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 am

"Oh." Veng answered, and then raised his hands up in an 'I don't know' way. "Your guess is as good as mine--sort of anyway." Veng has some clues on what may have caused it after all >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:40 am

Whiskey was getting annoyed at these excuses.

"You weren't bleeding when I brought you to Tex's." he argued. "What happened there? You surely must know when you started bleeding."

He continued on, reaching the playground sand and wood chips.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:00 am

Vengeance thought about it for awhile, well he technically didn't know.

"I didn't pull anything out." He grumbled as if figuring Whiskey had meant this, "I don't know, I fell down a lot." His helmet fins twitched, "I probably shouldn't have been walking around." He knew he shouldn't have been actually. If your ecall he actually did have decent medical knowledge...he just didn't follow it. His helmet fins twitched again, "I don't know when it started. Probably when someone made my brain go on vacation." He sighed, but only for a moment, he was pretty sure they were getting close here.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:52 am

Whiskey listened, but he didn't really believe Veng did not know when he started bleeding.

"Your brain went on a much needed vacation." he argued. He stopped walking before he hit a slide. He looked around before glancing at Veng. Where to now?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:57 am

DOWN THE SLIDE WHISKEY YAAAY C: ahem.

"My brain didn't need a vacation." Veng grumbled in reply. No he wasn't too happy Whiskey had done that to him, or caused it to happen or whatever. He actually didn't know when it had started. He'd only really noticed it when it got cold on his shirt. Not that Whiskey knew this of course. "I think we're pretty close." Vengeance stated (Now he just needed to get Whiskey to go up the slide and slide down and...I kid >_> )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:01 am

( xDDDD)

Dizzy heard voices! He was not fluent in voice recognition...not yet, so he curled up and looked out of his tunnel in a panic. Should he hide? Run?

Whiskey let Veng speak, though he felt like interrupting. "No." he stated. "It needed a vacation, you would not have approved the operations if you had been conscious, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:04 am

Vengeance was being in a meanie head mood and tried smacking Whiskey with his claw hand--not the claw part of it, more like a punch from a fist, "It was after the operation!" He insisted, forgetting he was looking for DIZZY >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 am

Whiskey stopped. After the operation? Veng's brain was on vacation after the operation? So he was somewhat aware...or something. Whiskey had not realized that before and his thoughts kept him rather occupied as Veng hit him. It mostly surprised him, and he tried to duck back, because of instinct. Instead, he ended up losing his own balance and almost fell over backwards.

"What's your problem?" he growled, barely getting his balance back.

Dizzy was still like WIMP. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 am

Veng seemed satisfied with the results, his helmet fins perking up rather proudly along with his general mood.

"You." He said, "You're my problem. With your stupid vacation stuff which is completely inaccurate."

He did not look for DIZZY. >=U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 am

Whiskey glared at him and had to stop himself from crackling because he didn't want to hurt Veng.

"Problems can also be solutions." he stated, finally stabilized as his internal gyroscopes regained their composure. OKay so I exaggerated a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-