MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:09 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey was getting quite angry now.

"We had a deal." he said, approaching Veng. "Now knock it off."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 am

"Well I decided I didn't want to be a part of the deal." Vengeance replied simply, continuing to ignore him, "You can have your deal if you want still."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 am

Whiskey glared at him.

"It's too late to back out of the deal." he sad in a low tone. Growing increasingly frustrated as he watched Veng pick at it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:16 am

Vengeance looked up at Whiskey with a highly unamused expression.

"Well I did."

That being said he kindly tore back a piece of the wrap stuff. yes it had many layers but he was making good progress with claw.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:18 am

Whiskey attempted to grab Veng's claw arm, preferably by his wrist.

"You didn't read the fine print." he said. If Veng could make up deal rules, so he could he.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:22 am

Veng's claw wasn't moving all that rapidly so he could. c: That was probably the best spot to grab a displeased Veng by, it was his most likely means of attack after all. He glared at Whiskey, "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:26 am

Whiskey kept his neutral expression as he tightened his grip on Veng, just to make sure he had a firm grasp.

"The fine print." he repeated. "You didn't read it and I am not allowed to tell you about it."

He glanced at Veng's bandage, curses...he already had a part off. "You know if you ruin that badly enough I'll need to get more doctors in here to fix it." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 am

Whiskey's responses were not doing wonders on improving Veng's attitude. He tried yanking his claw hand free from Whiskey.

"Why bother?" He tried twisting some more, "I'm just gonna tear the whole thing off anyway."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 am

Whiskey glared and squeezed Veng's wrist tighter, reaching for the other one with the bandage.

"You said you wouldn't take it off!" he growled. "Do you want to get better at all?!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 am

"Take and tear are two different things!" Veng insisted. Yes he was usually the one who got in trouble for his smart remarks at home |D he was no different here with his specifications and self created loop holes. He kept his other arm far from Whiskey's grasp and continued to try and get the claw hand free...or claw at anything that got too close to the reach of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:45 am

Whiskey grunted and twisted his own arm, so that the palm if his hand was now on the bottom of Veng's wrist. He did not release his fingers from their curled position around Mr. Skinny Limbs.

"Well then my part of the deal is complete, I already let you go....now I am free to tie you back up." he threatened. He wouldn't do it unless he absolutely had to, though he was thinking he might need to do so...why didn't Spiral bandage his claw hand up like that? Then he'd be like wearing two oven mitts and he'd be easier to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 am

XDDD nice Brad. Spiral told him they SHOULD >=U XDD he just never did it c: XDD

veng did an amazingly not so intelligent thing, of trying to punch Whiskey with his other well wrapped hand. He didn't like Whiskey and his dumb threats and tried to at the same time, now move himself entirely. Easier said than done with a leg in a cast and what not, but despite it slipping some he was managing to move himself some.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:52 am

Whiskey did not move out of the way, and it caught him by surprise. After being hit in the head he hissed and yanked his head away quite quickly. That, combined with Veng moving away, cause him to scramble to keep his footing. He quite unpurposely ended up leaning most of his weight against Veng.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:56 am

Whiskey wasn't the only one caught by surprise >_> Veng had no clue he had pin things in his hand and doing such had hurt rather a lot. Not to mention WHISKEY being there now. He complained quite loudly about Whiskey being mean. Needless to say all this lovely additional noise despite door being closed had attracted additional attention =U BY DOCTOR PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 am

Whiskey shoved himself away from Veng, which worked interestingly considering he hadn't let go of his claw arm. Upon realizing this, he had to scramble once again to try not to tip over and bring Veng with him.

He glared at Veng and refrained from calling him a name as he looked at the doctor people.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:06 am

Doctor people were staring as if trying to figure out what they were doing. At least there was one familiar face =D Spiral had come along with them. Well he wasn't familiar to Veng but he was to Whiskey. He almost smiled actually. Not in a haha look at you, sort of way but more like a 'yeah that's what I expected' sense. he didn't say anything though.

Vengeance had twisted himself almost the entirely opposite direction he had originally been in, with no regard to the safety of his arm as he used the other, although it was still tingling from the pins and smacking Whiskey with it, to pull himself awaaai.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 am

Having doctors there, and Spiral, to help watch Veng, Whiskey took full advantage of this. He glared at Veng's attempts (And flinched accordingly) before attempting to give him a shove....and then letting go of his claw hand.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 am

Vengeance did not appreciate being shoved, even though he totally deserved it. Regardless he tried swinging his claw hand at Whiskey.

Doctors made no attempt at getting near him =U they didn't wanna die |D they began magically getting busy and leaving. Well aside from Spiral who was still standing there, watching Veng try and pull himself along.

"Why'd you let him go?" He answered plainly. He was totally not stopping Veng who was like half hanging off the end of the bed now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 am

Whiskey ducked to avoid the claw arm, falling on his back. He tried to keep the momentum going for a roll, but instead had to use his arms and legs to shove himself to the side.

He glanced at Spiral. What did he just say? Why did he let him go? That was probably it.

"He was hurting himself by twisting...I didn't want him to damage himself." he answered. Surely Spiral knew that didn't he? Did he rather he had held on?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:16 am

"I didn't mean just now." Spiral clarified as he tried somewhat nearing Veng although not that close sense he was swinging his claw arm around rather wildly. "I meant from the restraints." Spiral watched vengeance...fall off the bed that was, and almost somewhat flinched, he probably knew what sort of pain that would amount to. Just because Hunters didn't always voice it didn't mean they didn't feel it. "Kinda stubborn aren't you?" He said, directed at veng this time. He got no answer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 am

Spiral had him there. He wasn't exactly sure.

"He said he wouldn't do that." Whiskey said, backing away from Mr. Clumsy. "And I...well...I pitied him." he said, getting angry that he was being 'grilled' like this. His started to crackle as he glared at Veng. So much for trust.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:27 am

"I told you he wouldn't be very appreciative." Spiral stated as he looked around the room, at least he didn't have to worry about Veng getting too far too fast. He did however have to worry about him hurting himself because Veng was having no regard for any of his injuries currently. I mean he was dragging himself on his STOMACH that had STITCHES |D and stretching about, so that much was obvious.

So much for trust indeed.

"Where exactly do you think you're going?" Spiral asked Veng again, he didn;t answer though yet again, only tried clawing at Spiral who was semi close. "Well you're not as loud as I had expected...but you've got plenty of an attitude to make up for it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:33 am

Whiskey watched...he almost felt like Veng was making HIM feel embarrassed because of his behavior.

"Can't we hit him with a tranquilizer or something?" Whiskey asked very seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 am

"We can do that!" Spiral stated oh so happily. I guess he was just overly excited to please someone. "Hang on, I'll be right back." With that Spiral ran off out of the room. Yes he apparently expected Whiskey to keep things under control while he was gone.

Veng flinched a bit as he tried getting himself up. Dumby was trying to stand up now, well he had one knee on the ground and trying to prop the other foot off. He apparently thought he was magically healed. Even his breathing suggested otherwise though for it was very ragged and what not. And Ten didn't steal Whiskey. *lets him go =c *
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 am

Whiskey rushed up, attempting to take advantage of Veng in this position. He TRIED to shove him down and keep him pinned by sort of kneeling on his back.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 am

Caps eh? >=. severe trying. C: XDD

Veng hadn't really anticipated that nor was he in a real position to fight back like he would if he were completely okay. it worked for Whiskey who I almost called something else. He still tried getting his claw to swing around though, although his attempts weren't as strong as they could've been considering that couldn't have felt good on his stomach |D

Spiral had yet to return. Apparently they didn't file these sort of things in a logical place =) Or maybe he ran off to invent one.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 am

(Invent one. xDD)

Whiskey glared at Veng's claw as it brushed against his armor, it scraped it but thankfully didn't break through. He then tried to bat Veng's hand away, which only resulted in him poking himself on his fingers. >=. He ejected his blade and began to use that to try and deflect Veng.

"Now look." he said, trying to show Veng he did not approve of what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-