MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 am

Veng was not speaking. And Whiskey not changing direction caused him to glare.....>_> and then try and move his entire body, probably not smartest move for himself, considering he was the one hurt but he was trying to move rather EXTENSIVELY. Like a WORM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 am

Whiskey stopped. What was his problem?

"Hey...hey...what is it?" he asked. He was annoyed, but he tried his best to sound calm.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 am

"That way." Vengeance grumbled, before settling down once more. He was more irritated with how hard a time he was having tracking the stupid Negative than anything and any trails he was picking up on kept glitching out and he'd lose them, making it rahter hard to stay in the right direction.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:29 am

Whiskey glanced around for a moment, before looking back to Veng.

"Which way?" he asked.

Oreo facepalmed so hard he might as well have been punched by Wrath. =)

Mega10: That's it, you've controlled my characters for the last time. YOU'RE OUT OF THIS RP. >=(
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 am

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Veng was about to point before he realized he's completely lost the direction as well. His helmet fins flopped down in defeat. "I...don't know." He answered quietly. He looked at the ground instead now. Yes he had stopped trying to track all together.

Oreo was staring, after having had a hard face palm. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:40 am

Whiskey stood very still to let Veng think. He didn't know Veng had stopped trying to track and was keeping an eye on him to see if he would make any subtle movements he should pick up on.

POREO. =) That's poor and Oreo combined.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:45 am

Veng said nothing...for an epic length of time. "I....can't do it." He stated at last, still in his QUIET voice. He was using his inside voice. lol Hmm

Oreo sighed again. I hate it
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:47 am

(xDD Serious indeed.)

Whiskey sighed internally. "You can't?" he asked, to see if there was a chance Veng could.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 am

Vengeance slowly shook his head, "It's too jumbled...my head...or the...world or something." After a moment he added, "But I know who can. My cousin--he can. He's a tracker." Yes veng was still being fairly agreeable apparently.

True warriors
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 am

Whiskey glanced over at Oreo. Did he approve of this idea? He should, it would help him find Negative.

"Who's your cousin?" Whiskey asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:54 am

"I have two--that I know of anyway." Veng tried remembering their names but couldn't, "I dunno their names are heck to remember. But I know where they stay, if we go there we can find um, I bet."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 am

Whiskey nodded, thinking about this. "Maybe...you could direct Mr. Oreo...and I can get you to help?" Whiskey adjusted his standing position to be more comfortable for him..the selfish jerk.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 am

(XDDDDDDDDDD)

"Er...yeah I guess."

Oreo made a FACE at this. "You know them." Veng stated to Oreo, which he did, before explaining where they were lamely you see in text format to Oreo. He nodded, rather quickly as if Veng was wasting his time.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 am

Whiskey only listened. He was thinking more about helping Veng right now because he feared he was going to die or something. Would Oreo be able to handle himself though? Sure he was still alive...but Whiskey was not around him enough to know. What if Wrath found him? Sure Whiskey could not defend him but...he would like to have the opportunity to help.

Now he just wished he knew where to bring Veng for help that didn't involve Doctors. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 am

Oreo looked hesitant. Yes he had not dismissed the thought of Wrath coming around entirely. But he did have confidence he could find Veng's cousins. And they were fairly friendly so this should go okay...he thought. He nodded at last, before straightening himself up as if he was epic confident, "Alright. I think I can manage that." He waved to Whiskey, not VENG and started walking the other way, he had to be CONFIDENT.

Veng's helmet fins twitched as he looked towards Whiskey as best he could for a moment. He didn't look angry, more or less just...wondering. And inwardly? Nervous. For all of Whiskey's trials of helping him so far had primarily ended up bad or scary in some sense and he wasn't really looking forward to what may be to come.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 am

Whiskey nodded to Oreo, before turning his head to look around in thought. He did notice Veng trying to look at him and he did his best to make his face unreadable.

He had no idea what he was going to do. Doctors? He hated doctors. Maybe a private doctor? Heck, maybe they'd even fix him up as well....or...he could go to public doctors and just...endure everything with Veng...he didn't know.

"Any ideas?" he suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:27 am

"Umm.....I was the one giving up on life." Vengeance stated as if this should be answer enough. It probably was. He hadn't a clue, anything he did have a clue on he didn't approve of.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Whiskey understood this. It wasn't Veng's decision at all.

"Do you know any doctors or...people who could fix you that you'd prefer over..." he paused, surely Veng would not approve. "...normal doctors." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Why did everything with 'fix' always involve DOCTORS? >=. Veng did not approve of such things. His helmet fins twitched as he thought about it anyway. Why would he know doctors really? He didn't know doctors. Nor did he want to give suggestions.

"No." He said at last, so helpful.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Whiskey did not want to hear that answer. At this point he'd almost rather let Veng do as he wished instead of go through the trouble of bringing him to doctors.

He sighed aloud this time. "So I should plan on you hating me then?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Vengeance didn't answer that...at all. He just stared at Whiskey, his expression unreadable, yes that's right, mr emotions had unreadable emotions.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:39 am

Whiskey waited for a moment for a reply, but sadly he got none.

"I will then." he said. "And I'll hate you for making go to a place I loathe so much."

He abruptly started to walk at a fast pace towards civilization. He wasn't sure where a hospital was, but he knew he could find one. His anger towards the situation had turned to courage as he decided he would get fixed as well, to show Veng he was not the only one...or something...that and he really wanted his eye fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:51 am

Veng made a face at DUMB Whiskey. What was his issue?

"You can dump me off somewhere." He muttered, obviously offended by the comment. It wasn't like he started out with the mind frame to hate Whiskey gosh. What was his issue? If he hated Veng that much why the heck did he care if he was alive?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

"If by somewhere you mean somewhere that can help you, I plan to." he paused for just a moment before adding.

"Maybe next time you won't injure yourself half to death again."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched, yes he looked rather angry now. Stupid Whiskey and his stupid statements and.....the reality of what was going on seemed to finally have hit him, "I'm not going to any stupid doctor. They're stupid." that was some logic right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-