MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 am

Caps eh? >=. severe trying. C: XDD

Veng hadn't really anticipated that nor was he in a real position to fight back like he would if he were completely okay. it worked for Whiskey who I almost called something else. He still tried getting his claw to swing around though, although his attempts weren't as strong as they could've been considering that couldn't have felt good on his stomach |D

Spiral had yet to return. Apparently they didn't file these sort of things in a logical place =) Or maybe he ran off to invent one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 am

(Invent one. xDD)

Whiskey glared at Veng's claw as it brushed against his armor, it scraped it but thankfully didn't break through. He then tried to bat Veng's hand away, which only resulted in him poking himself on his fingers. >=. He ejected his blade and began to use that to try and deflect Veng.

"Now look." he said, trying to show Veng he did not approve of what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 am

Veng kept his claw waving rather wildly. But it was still rather sensitive itself, seeing as they'd had to mend it quite a bit and hitting against Whiskey's blade did not feel good, nor was it accomplishing much so he sort of sighed, rather dramatically. Or at least, intensely as best he could with Whiskey on him, glared straight forward and that was about it.

yes SPiral is still off inventing =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:56 am

Whiskey was surprised at this lack of effort, it was almost starting to get fun! However, now that Veng was not being such a pain, the pity returned...followed by the guilt that he was now kneeling on his friend's back to hold him down until he could be tranquilized.

Whiskey sighed. "I tried to stop this from happening." he told Veng. "All you need to do is leave your bandages and stuff alone...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 am

He's gonna have to stay like that for awhile >=U XDD *still inventing* I kid XDD

Veng frowned, although it wouldn't really be visible by Whiskey considering he was staring off in front of himself. "I won't pick at it." he stated again...he made for such convincing stories.

Spiral was now returning with what he had gone off for, and a package of crackers he was eating too. >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 am

Whiskey glanced at Spiral, before back down at Veng. He knew Veng was lying again...or was he? NO, nope. Why did he feel the need to keep giving Veng so many chances? He only knew they'd end up in disaster.

"I tried." he muttered again, trying to make himself feel better about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 am

"Interesting approach." Spiral nodded, he seemed perfectly content with this though as he finished off the last of his crackers and adjusted something on the stuff he had brought in. "If you have him there like that then it makes this way easier." He rubbed his chin for a moment, "I guess. I dunno. More accurate I guess."

Veng gave the DOOR his pitiful little worried expression, because that's what he was pointed towards. He wasn't really sure what to say in reply to Whiskey. He didn't WANT that answer >=. He wanted to be allowed to lie and cheat again =) he'd get away eventually.

"But I won't!" He insisted again, trying to squirm free some.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:09 am

Whiskey had to press down harder and use his hand with the broken blade to try and keep Veng in place.

"Come on Mr. Vengeance, chances are moving will make this hurt more." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 am

Apparently Spiral figured the name MR. VENGEANCE referred to himself...yes go figure that or he was just used to rambling on, "I imagine it wouldn't help. Won't feel very good to begin with." Mr. matter o fact there had everything ready now =D

That did not really improve Veng's outlook on it, actually he wanted to do the opposite of what he had originally been trying to do, aka back up, where too? he was already nearly against the bed as it was, but that didn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:15 am

Whiskey almost fell off Veng, catching himself with his arms as Mr. Scooty was giving his lower body a free ride.

"This is stupid!" he growled to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:19 am

Vengeance flinched as if Whiskey had somehow managed to scare him saying that. Considering how anti impressed he had been earlier it was rather random seeming. Regardless he stopped trying to back up, primarily because he knew he didn't have far he could go.

Spiral watched all this with a completely unchanged expression, "You got him?" He asked, waiting with his...tranqy stuff I can't spell right that Brad CAN =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:24 am

Tranquilizer Whiskey grabbed Veng under his tranquilizer shoulders, or he attempted to tranquilizer anyway. He looked up and tranquilizer Spiral, his eyes narrowed tranquilizer.

"Just do it." he tranquilizer said in a low growl. "It's not helping anything waiting."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:29 am

YOU SIR.

Veng was not capable of defending against Whiskey and his tranquilizer abilities >_> XPP He did try rather wimpily to escape anyway though, that did next to nothing.

He gave Spiral a rather intense glare, but he couldn't swing his claw arm at him thanks to the way Whiskey generally was holding him. Lucky spiral. Now he could hit WHISKEY >=U and him and Veng's alliance would be announced to all and Whiskey would be in jail.

AHem, he had it in more or less of a shot like format since Whiskey had Veng. He gave them a hesitant glance as if he wasn't so sure Whiskey would hang on to Veng but shrugged, such was a risk he had to take. He worked out to be where he found to be a good spot. Almost said shot, which since Whiskey was holding Veng up in a manner ten does not feel like repeating, ended up being his leg =U

Veng complained about it at him, sort of, not a lot, but he did complain about it. |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:35 am

Whiskey winced inside, he hated shots, IVs...anything like that. So he did not like that happening to Veng.

He began to relax, knowing that Veng should be relaxing soon.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:41 am

Smarty Whiskey you are so smart. Indeed. It actually did take relatively fast effect. That was probably a good thing. His helmet fins flopped down, not from anger or sadness just from being more relaxed was all.

Spiral was already setting about putting the stuff away again. Yes veng was pretty much..a happy zetra now c:

"Well, that was harder than it needed to be." Spiral decided to state at random. Not that he was upset or anything just stating things. "So then!" He continued on, "Where do we wanna go from here?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:45 am

Whiskey got off Veng slowly, after all he could be faking his relaxation.

"I don't know." he admitted. "But he cannot be free....how long will it take to heal?" He didn't want to tie Veng up, or like...cover his hands and transmitters and mouth in soft stuff. =) He hated that thought...yet Veng needed to get better.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:48 am

When Whiskey got up Veng didn't do anything as far as bothering to try and get up, he seemed content to be on the floor.

"If he keeps that up it could be multiple months." Spiral stated, "Which is why I'd suggest not letting him keep that up. The rest...varies really." He washed off his hands randomly at the sink, "Broken leg can take a good while to heal enough to the point he could thrash around and not hurt it....really depends on how well he lets it heal." As if the length was not important he added, "The pins come out--later on of course, once its better. And the cast has to come off. And well the stitches will have to come out eventually. Everything else should be fine." Yes he was rattling off topics way too fast =U

Veng was oblivious to any of what that meant currently though. He'd actually fallen asleep...that fast. in a smiling half curled up ball of Shapeshifter Hunter.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:52 am

Whiskey looked at Veng sadly. It was time to restrain him again. =U He didn't know how, but they'd need to come up with some sort of deal....Veng couldn't be tied up for a few months. Maybe he should just toss him into the streets and forget about him. Would Veng come to his senses and try to get better? He wasn't sure.

He carefully began to try and pick up the Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:55 am

The Veng blinked and yawned. He didn't seem all that interested in whatever the purpose of moving him was, nor disturbed by it.

"As I said, you're welcome to any resources I have." Spiral added, as if he figured Whiskey would need some help, "Medication wise and what not." He paused for a moment then added, "Or well, you know, for whoever ends up taking care of him."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:58 am

Whiskey exhaled forcefully, yet quietly upon hearing this. MONTHS?! He didn't want to care for him for months. Why couldn't his Dad step up and be a good father? What about his brother? What about.....Tex. He paused, mid step to the bed. Veng seemed to like her before, maybe he'd listen to her.

"I'll need some more tranquilizer doses." Whiskey told Spiral.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 am

"Can do." Spiral stated, making note of this, "You know, I doubt anyone bothered to tell you, but you can pretty much go at any time--as far as him being able to leave that is." He gestured to veng, once again needlessly. "I'll be right back."

Once again Spiral had vanished, although it was much shorter as he returned with a small BEAUTIFUL, ahem brown, bag, which he had put the tranquilizer stuff in *had to look that up and still spelled it wrong* He offered it out to Whiskey. "Tossed some pain meds in there too. Not required, but he'd be pretty stupid to refuse um."

Veng was already back to sleep =) He was peaceful when he wasn't AWAKE |D XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:05 am

Whiskey nodded gratefully.

"Thanks Doc, I'm sure I'll be back." he said, as he started making his way for the door. He turned around, trying to place Veng over one shoulder.

"By the way...thanks for your help." he told him. And thus Spiral single handedly makes Whiskey like doctors. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:17 am

XDDDDD YEEES go spiral XP

Spiral nodded contently, "You be careful." He stated with a hint of amusement he added, "with both of ya."

Veng was slightly woke up again by all this but really, still didn't seem to care, probably because he couldn't make sense of it anyway. He just yawned again, mumbled something about his 'best friend' which was apparently Whiskey and drifted back to sleep. Yes, best friend =) Whom he tried to kill regularly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:26 pm

(What are friends for? =) ) xD

Whiskey nodded once again. Mr. Spiral was alright, he decided. Surely he should get himself fixed before something unfortunate might happen to the doc.

Whiskey continued carrying Veng out of the hospital...he was going to bring him to Tex's, as if we didn't already know this.

Time lapse request....
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:49 pm

( =) *ten tries to do this to Brad when she sees him =D* )

Yeah like Veng remembering who he was and hunting him down to kill him =) *says this in regards to what Whiskey said*

Time lapse is allowed =U XD

veng was being generally boring c: perhaps that was preferred to how he had been though
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 am

( 0.0 Um...cannot go car does not work? xD If I can't and that is the reason this message will suddenly be very suspicious. >=.)

Whiskey arrived at Tex's house, for he had been there before, and knocked on the door by kicking it. Tex's Mom opened the door after a few moments,

"Wander!" she exclaimed, "Please come..." she paused, seeing Veng there on him like that. She did not like Veng. "...in." she finished.

Whiskey nodded and entered, leaving this a very awkward RP for Ten to try and fit into. xD
Back to top Go down
I_Am_A_Member
Walmart Employee
Walmart Employee

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 am

(yeah it will XDD)

CLEARLY BECAUSE HE GOES THERE REGULARLY>. (hahaha XDD)

It is not c:

Vengeance was occasionally waking up anyway if Brad remembers. He just wasn't very...with it. He somewhat waved at Tex's mom. Then he began tapping on Whiskey's head with his claw hand. Not trying to poke it, just tapping it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-