MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:40 am

Dizzy looked at the phone oddly, as if IT had just instructed him to sing...which was sort of true.

"Um....if you're happy and you know it...uh..." he looked at the phone, how could he clap while holding the phone?

He started over. "One little lollipop, two little lollipop. One for you and uh..." he tried to hand the phone over to Veng.

"I don't know any songs!" he said, rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 am

"Trust me, I don't either." Veng stated, flicking his helmet fins, he took phone anyway though and listened. Hm silence. "Um...lock thing, open." He listened again. Huh, nothing. "Huh, this one's coded harder."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:47 am

Dizzy was deep in thought. Hmm...no songs...

"Try 0300." he suggested randomly, hoping his super self would shine and his abilities be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:49 am

"Uh,....0300." Veng stated before the message machine informed him he had talked to long and hung up. He made a face at it. "Wrong code, kid, you locked us out even more."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:50 am

Dizzy looked at the floor again.

"Awwwwww...." he said. "That code usually works with the um....bad guys."

He glanced up to see if Veng was buying this story or not.

Veng: No it's expensive!! >=.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:53 am

Vengeance gave Dizzy an odd look. he didn't believe him...at all. "...okay then. Let's just try another number." He dialed another number before offering it out towards Dizzy, for they had shared the last one and he was feeling generous.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:01 am

Dizzy didn't notice that Veng did not fall for his nonsense, but he didn't care, he grabbed the phone just as a man answered.

"Hello?"

Dizzy thought for a moment. "Zero, three, zero, zero." he told him.

The man paused. "I think you may have the wrong number Ma'am." he told him.

Dizzy's eyes opened wide. "What?! Hey...I'm a ...uhh...." he almost said boy, but thought otherwise. "Fully grown-up um...ADULT...guy...and I think you're dumb."

Man was clearly not amused. "Goodbye 'sir'." he said.

Dizzy looked at Veng with a sad face as the man hung up.

"He thought I was a girl." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:17 am

Veng listened in rudely. And couldn't help but smirk when Dizzy told him that. He tried to be serious realizing Dizzy didn't find it so funny. "S'okay. They always say I wear eyeliner." He pointed to his eyes, before rather abruptly adding, "I'm not."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Dizzy looked at Veng. He didn't even know what eyeliner was!

"Well your eyes look cool." he stated, thinking Veng did not like how they look...what with talk of eyeliner and all.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm

"Umm.....thanks..." Vengeance gave him an odd look, "I think."

He shook his head, alright sitting in this bathroom was BORING. He'd just ditch his clothes. So he set about taking them off which wasn't as easy considering he was rather wet but eventually he succeeded...and then looked at Dizzy. He bet Dizzy was making a mess of things too! He couldn't have been very clean. Veng didn't like this concept.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:54 am

Dizzy looked at Veng. With him being NAKED (unless I misinterpreted) he could see all the stitches and things done to poor Veng, he looked rather horrified.

"What happened?!" he gasped, as if Veng had JUST been injured.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:18 am

yes nake dVengy c: XD.....spelle dright. What's up with my space bar lol 0.o XDD )

Vengeance looked at himself, his helmet fins twitched, granted he hadn't really seen it all that much prior to either. And considering he had torn out some of the stitches...yeah it wasn't all that much of a pretty sight. "Erm...the doctors." He stated
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 am

Dizzy remembered the doctors alright, he just hadn't thought before speaking.

He turned his head sideways to examine Veng more.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:29 am

"Yeah." Vengeance said rather plainly then decided to add, "But not more than it did before anyway...not really."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:34 am

"Oh." Dizzy said, leaning away back his neutral position. "Well I think doctors are stupid for hurting you."

He made a face as he sort of shrunk down comfortably into his DIRTY CLOTHES.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:36 am

Veng had no comment about the doctors. Well he had meant to but he got sidetracked by the DIIIRT.

"You can't run around like that." He insisted, "You should take 'um off." Because ya know, being naked was the latest trend. AHEM >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 am

(xDDD)

Can't run around like that? What did Veng mean? Take what off?

"Take...my clothes off?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:41 am

"Yeah." He answered as if this were something that was totally SIMPLE. Gosh Dizzy you see Veng had no complaint about it, even though he did. He looked at where he had been stitched up and made a face. "We can wash um...in umm the bathtub." Yeah that would owrk =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 am

Dizzy hugged his clothes and scooted away from Veng until his back hit the doorframe.

"NO!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 am

Veng didn't look all that enthusiastic, more or less confused by Dizzy's over reacting, "Why not?" He asked. "It's not like you won't get them back."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:53 am

For some reason Dizzy didn't seem to understand that his clothes would be right in front of him the whole time. That and he didn't want Veng to see his tattoo. >_> xD Ahem.

He still shook his head. "No! They're um...special. You can't have them!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 am

"I don't want them." Vengeance answered, "We just need to make them clean. It's not like they'll be going far."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:58 am

Dizzy scrambled to his feet and hurried out of the room.

"I don't want to take them off." he insisted quietly before he left.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:34 am

Vengeance sighed. Dumb Dizzy. It wasn't like he could really chase him. "But of you don't then...then we can't have any more fun."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 am

Dizzy stopped, looking at Veng with surprise. He turned and took a few cautious steps back toward Veng.

"We....we can't?" he asked, rather unsure.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 am

"Nope." Vengeance sat down and crossed his arms as if he was suddenly not interested in even making eye contact, "Not with dirty clothes."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 am

Dizzy began trying to take off his outermost muscle...shirt thing.

"Only the outside ones are dirty!" he exclaimed, struggling to get it off with long sleeves of other garments through the holes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-