MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am

Tex's eyes widened. Not only did she not want to follow him, but she couldn't really stop him and she couldn't go far without being exhausted.

"Vengeance!..." she said loudly, although he was just getting up. "...wait."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:46 am

"For what??" Vengeance asked as if she were disrupting very time sensitive matters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 am

Tex had a difficult time trying to word it correctly.

"Well um...won't you stay? It's kinda cool having you around here." even though Veng hadn't been there long, or in those situations, she was improvising.

"Like...your different inputs on things, your behaviors...it makes the place a lot more interesting and enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:54 am

Vengeance looked at her like she was quite crazy, his mouth turning to a frown as well that only amplified the appearance. "Uh...no thanks. I've never been huge on company and honestly I don't believe your family likes me." He recalled this from their first meeting. "No, I'll be quite fine alone and on my own." This said he started pulling himself along by grabbing onto things for support again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:58 am

"Do they all need to like you? What if only one of us does? Or two? Wouldn't you rather stay here with a few people who like you than...off on your own or with a group where everyone dislikes you?"

It was clear Tex was getting upset about this. Wander said he needed rest and that was fairly obvious. She didn't want Veng to go kill himself!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:00 am

"Nope." Vengeance replied like the dumb stubborn zetraloid he was as he continued pulling himself along.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 am

Tex just sat where she was, frowning. She couldn't stop him. She didn't know what else to say! He knew they had strawberries, she certainly thought she had welcomed him enough. He didn't seem to remember her Dad kicking him...why was he so against it?

"What will it take for you to stay?" she asked, on the verge of tears because of her lack of control in the needy situation.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 am

(XDDD nice reason brad =| XD)

Vengeance turned back around. But was he intending to say sorry? No. he was being his irritable Hunter self.

"Nothing." he clarified, "I wouldn't stay here if you begged me til you died, okay? I'm leaving." He turned back around and headed for the door he had escaped through not so long ago. Rude Veng >=. He'd probably feel bad later on.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:09 am

Tex nodded as she fought back her feelings, trying not to cry about the situation. Was that the last time she'd see him? It very well could be.

She glanced around for the phone. All the way over on the counter? She listened for Veng to see if he changed his mind or not.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:12 am

Veng did not. He was a stubborn bugger. He got the door open after some difficulty. Claws tended to scrape better than they gripped. Then got himself outside. he was making his darn stitches sort of seep with some plasma in doing such, he didn't really know he was, and he wouldn't have stopped anyway. c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 am

Tex sighed and held her face in her hands. She didn't want to get up again, but she did. She made her way to the phone and tried Whiskey's office. Nothing, not even an answering machine. Had the line been cut or something?

She tried his apartment, no answer. She tried both places again, with no luck. She slid to the floor and rested, dang near in tears. D=
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 am

Poor Tex, =c you will have to RP all by your lonesome now. As will Ten c:

Vengeance continued along his way in the early morning. It was still cold out...very cold out. Which way to go hmm. He supposed it didn't really matter. So he headed down the left way, slow...very slow. He watched some leaves that had been torn from t heir happy tree home swirl around his feet in the breeze. Yes he had no where to go what an intelligent move. Yes he really did think it was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 am

Tex was there by the counter for a while, she ended up falling asleep in her current position.

NIGHT HUNTER was stalking Veng. Okay I kid. xD

Random zetra who lived next door spotted Veng. He looked, injured.

"Hey!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:40 am

GOSH -U XD

Fail Tex.

Vengeance tried ignoring random neighbor. He could just shut up, gosh he was on his way, he didn't need to yell. He presumed anyone yelling at him just wanted him gone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:58 am

Neighbor saw Veng did not care and decided he was probably okay on his own.....after all, he could possibly just be drunk or something.

Tex continued sleeping in her not fail way, she was exhausted and injured and had good reason to sleep. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 am

SAYS BRAD. XP

Silly neighbor. Maybe Veng should be drunk. Then he'd have enough sense to stay.....passed out on the floor or something. Anyway he was wandering along still. How boring Ten.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 am

Tex continued sleeping and WHISKEY was at a bar. =. He seriously was. xD Driiiiinking his life awaaaaaay.

DIZZY MEANWHILE was hiding in a tunnel at a playground. =) We need an event. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 am

Bad Whiskey =U this should not surprise us.

Crazy Dizzy =U he should be in the bar too.

Ten continued to be as stubborn as Veng and RP with him even though she had a bazillion others she could use, kind of like Veng has a house he could've stayed at and wasn't. ANYWAY.

Vengeance was going the opposite way of the normal way he normally was. He stopped once he was some distance for he couldn't really go much further in current condition. That annoyed him so he decided to pick apart his club hand's wrapping.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:39 am

(And yes I meant club XP )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 am

(xDD I didn't doubt it the first time.)

Whiskey was drinking up a storm and sitting alone on a boring bar stool. He was staring at a menu-coaster, even though he'd already read it a dozen times.

Tex was like ZZZZ and Dizzy was shivering in the tunnel. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:13 am

At least no one was trying to steal it from him, that was a good thing. Ahem.

Vengeance managed to get the wrap off and gave his hand an epic glare. Doctors called that FIXING? What the heck had they DONE? He grabbed the tip of one of the pins with his claw hand, clamped between two fingers and somewhat carefully tried tugging on it. He was surprised to find it hurt way more than he thought it would've. Enough to leave it alone anyway. He gave it a somewhat undecided expression.

Those doctors..yes it was there fault. He'd go to them and make them fix it...hopefully. Yes he was that desperate to get the dumb things out he didn't know what their purpose was after all. He should kill those doctors. Now he just had to find the hospital...Then he remembered his reason for leaving in the first place. The hospital had to wait yes, darn it. He had hoped to be able to move around faster than thiiiis how was he supposed to be able to find Dizzy who was mad at him to start off with when he was moving so slooow.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:08 pm

Dizzy tucked himself in his clothes more as he plastered another angry face on his...face. He wasn't sure who to blame for this situation. Was it Whiskey? Was it Veng? Was it himself? Weren't people supposed to like him? He was a kid!

Whiskey glanced at a zetra who was far too drunk and was starting to pick a fight with another zetra.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 pm

another angry face on his face XDD

Vengeance decided to try and use his tracking ability to direct him sort of at least. Gosh Veng you're becoming more like your cousin type than your true type D: AHEM, I'm just mocking him sorry. Anyway. Veng was trying to do so, but not being in good health sort of put a damper on that skill and made it incredibly hard. He sighed. Maybe he should've told someone his plan before wandering off like he had. He shook his head, it wasn't like anyone could help. Tex couldn't and shouldn't be wandering around and the other guy--the guy he had really yet to decide on a permanent name for that she called Wander and yet Ten and Brad call Whiskey even though the only person who called him that in RP hasn't been around for a long time--who knew where he was and besides...hm, actually he supposed he owed him a thank you even if he didn't approve of the majority of what the doctors had done.

Why did he need to do so many things? For being an unimportant gang rejected zetraloid he sure was busy. Oh well, first things first, he didn't know where Dizzy was...or Whiskey. He decided to sit down on a bench he had come across as he pondered this. Who would be a better choice to try and find..? Dizzy could be anywhere and so could Whiskey. If he found Whiskey maybe he'd help him find Dizzy. But then again, maybe he should find Dizzy and forget about Whiskey. (Yes Veng not drinking is always a good idea =) ) CHoices choices.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:51 pm

(xDD Nice one.)

Whiskey turned around on his chair, his one eye glaring at the two as they tried to hit each other with much uncoordination. =) He wondered about something....why did he always seem so surprised that not everyone could handle themselves well while drunk? Was that his drunk side talking?

He panicked for a moment, thinking the alcohol was ruling him. He turned back around in his seat as he heard bottles breaking and the bouncer storming to their location. He took a drink.

Dizzy had pulled his arms out of all his layers of shirts and was curled up inside them now, some of the smaller ones held his head down rather tightly, but at least it was warmer that way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

I read that as one continuous action XDD like Whiskey and Dizzy were togeht |D

Brad you need to talk to me >=U and tell me which avenue you think I should persue i want your imput. |D

Vengeance was left to debate while Ten plotted. Poor zetraloid. He didn't know what Ten would throw him into yet.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:35 am

So HMM Whiskey was still at the bar, he wasn't even bored enough to watch as the bouncer broke up the two zetras and promptly showed them where the exit was.

He downed a shot of something before requesting two more. While he waited for them to be served, he took a drink of his 'standby' drink, which was much less strong, but a drink nonetheless.

He stared off at the wall of alcohol. He wasn't thinking about that though, it was about his life, his goals, his successes....he didn't know.

Dizzy was in the same spot. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:49 am

Veng cheated by all Ten standards and she just decided that he wandered off in that direction at a semi slow rate of speed, cept he was determined to follow it before someone LEFT so he approached more rapidly. Then glared when he reached destination. Yes it looked like such a place Whiskey would hang out. He also sort of glanced down when he realized his shirt was soaked with plasma. Huh. Dumb shirt. He is OUTSIDE of place brad >=. he r not OLD enough to go in there. HMPH. Clearly he is a legal citizen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-