MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched, what a picky kid.

"Well uh. I can't erm...you see uh..." Huh. He hadn't a clue what to do. "Why don't you um....go to sleep? That sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:16 am

"I already diiiiiiid...." he said. He wasn't annoyed at Veng's suggestions, he just was dragging out the last word for some reason.

"Why don't you play a game with me or something?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 am

"Unless you want to play pull pin things out of Veng's hand and see how much he complains about it, I can't do much." Vengeance stated, which was sort of true.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:24 am

Dizzy seemed rather appalled by this suggestion.

"That doesn't sound fun at all!" he exclaimed. "You can do stuff like um...we could play I Spy!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 am

"Oh....joy." Vengeance stated, rather sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, perhaps he wasn't a fan of the game, regardless he sort of pushed himself back against a wall so that he could play this game more attentively, "Alright, we can do that."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:39 am

Dizzy shook his head.

"Noooo you don't wanna play." he told him. "I can tell." (as if it weren't horribly obvious. =) xD )

He let his arms flop to his sides as he looked at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:47 am

Vengeance made a face at Dizzy. Did he wanna play or not? Why was he being so picky. He tried thinking back to what he normally did for fun......huh fun...yeah he didn't have fun. He usually sat in a corner with Rage picking on him.

"A phone." He stated, "We need the phone. Can you find that?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:02 am

Dizzy's entire mood perked up upon hearing that, he didn't know why, but it was mysterious and he liked it.

"Yeah!" he said excitedly, before running to grab the phone. He grabbed it alright, but the base cord was not too long and he had to run the stretchy coiled cord quite a distance to reach Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:04 am

Vengeance waited, oblivious to this factor. =) This would not work very well when Dizzy finally got it there, chances were. He didn't know that already.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:14 am

Dizzy finally returned, pulling rather hard on the cord that was nearing it's limit.

"I got it!" he exclaimed before trying to hand it to Veng. As soon as he let go of it with even one hand, it started to pull him back, he had to grab it with both again and try to shove it to Veng. He glared and grunted as his weak body struggled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:20 am

Veng's helmet fins perked up. Oh well that wasn't very good. He grabbed the phone from Dizzy anyway, and tried inching a bit closer so it wouldn't pull out. Veng could hold it one handed. And he made his way slowly to as close to the other room as he could be without going in there. Alright now to dial a number....let's see a number. 911 was a bad number...he needed another number.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:23 am

( xDD 911)

Dizzy was relieved when Veng took the phone and plopped down, once again rather violently, in anticipation to see what Veng was going to do. He glanced at Veng's hands, at the phone, at Veng's face...anything that would give a clue as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:32 am

Vengeance went over numbers in his mind before punching a series into the PHONE. Now phone broke. Kidding. He hit in a series of how many he recalled being in a phone number and waited as it rang.

A man picked up.

"Hello?" Man's voice was rather loud.

"Er...hi." Veng answered, weird man, "Hey do you know any fun games to play?"

Man was not amused, "What is this? Some kind of prank call?"

"No. It's a serious question." Veng's helmet fins twitched.

"Oh yeah? Who's calling?"

"Vengeance."

Man snorted, "This isn't funny kid!!"

"That wasn't a joke either!!"

Man went on a rant about kids being complete idiots and jerks now days and how he should track this phone call.

Veng was not amused. He rolled his eyes. He bet he was talking to a HUMAN.

"Are you even still there?!"

"Yep." Vengeance answered plainly.

Man ranted longer before finally stated a rather unkind name for Vengeance. Vengeance was mad at man now.

"Oh yeah? Well I hope you DIE by a tribe of those kids you hate!"

Man was shouting, so Veng shouted at phone...no actual word then hung up by hitting the little button thingy that can do that on phones without setting them back in their proper place.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 am

Dizzy was staring rather intently, doing his best to hear the conversation. When Veng pushed the button, he almost gasped as he quick looked at Veng again.

He blinked a few times. "Was that fun?" he asked.

(Who is this? Vengeance. xDD Classic.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:37 am

Veng thought about it...then nodded. Yes actually that was kind of fun. "You should try it." He stated before punching in more random numbers and offering it to Dizzy. Oh good job Veng teach the kid bad habits.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:43 am

Dizzy took the phone without hesitation...and it pulled him onto his back. He lay there calmly and waited for someone to answer.

Another man answer.

"Hello, Jake's Repairs, how can I assist you today?"

Dizzy snickered and kept quiet.

"Hello?" Jake asked.

Dizzy grinned before asking a question. "Is....is this a ZOO?" he asked, dang near laughing.

Man seemed rather confused and explained how it was a vehicle repair shop and if Dizzy needed anything to do with repairs.

"Your face needs repairs." Dizzy told him. (I kid about this one. xD)

Dizzy thought for a moment. "I have a broken box..." he started to explain.

Jake hung up and Dizzy looked at Veng worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:52 am

Veng's expression had twisted to somewhat of a grin. He found this new game rather amusing personally. He took the phone back from Dizzy and hit more numbers and waited for the phone to be picked up. It took them awhile too, whoever it was.

This time it was a woman--asking if he was a new patient. Maybe a doctor's office, oh well whatever.

"Uh huh." He answered.

"Alright, well how can we assist you today?"

Vengeance thought for a moment, "Hm, well you see, I was hungry today, and I don't have a lot of money so I ate this container of medicine some other doctor guy gave me. Then I started not feeling so good and umm......." he thought for a moment, "I turned green."

"What?." Lady was going on about how he needed immediate medical attention, but Veng hung up on her =) how kind. He laughed about this as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 am

Dizzy burst out laughing and rolling on the floor.

"GREEN!" he repeated, flipping to his stomach so he could pound on the floor and annoy those on the floor below him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:21 am

Dizzy found that awfully funny. It made Veng laugh more actually. This was great fun! They could do this alllll night long |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:23 am

Dizzy finally sat up and reached for the phone eagerly. His face was bright, emotion wise, and he was having more fun than he'd had in a long time. So THAT's why humans are always on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:28 am

YES C: of course Dizzy. Veng hit some more numbers t hat were the lenght of a phone number before handing it over. They'd better hope they didn't end up getting someone who really could trace it back...or report them >_> have like...caller id ya know |D dumbies.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:31 am

The phone rang...and rang....and rang.

Dizzy's excited expression toned down with each unanswered ring. He finally got an answering machine and listened to the speech before hearing them say he could talk after the tone.

He heard a noise and stared confused.

"Um...what's a tone?" he asked Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 am

Veng shrugged. He didn't know what a tone was either. He seemed plenty confused that people didn't always answer. Didn't they KNOW when they were getting a call? He saw a phone to be like transmitters.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:35 am

Dizzy looked at the phone, not hanging it up.

"Hmmm..." he said. "Maybe we...need to play a song or something...they have tones, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:36 am

Vengeance thought about that. Perhaps. But they didn't have any music. "Umm sing it a song then. That should work. Most be some kind of...coded number."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:40 am

Dizzy looked at the phone oddly, as if IT had just instructed him to sing...which was sort of true.

"Um....if you're happy and you know it...uh..." he looked at the phone, how could he clap while holding the phone?

He started over. "One little lollipop, two little lollipop. One for you and uh..." he tried to hand the phone over to Veng.

"I don't know any songs!" he said, rather embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 am

"Trust me, I don't either." Veng stated, flicking his helmet fins, he took phone anyway though and listened. Hm silence. "Um...lock thing, open." He listened again. Huh, nothing. "Huh, this one's coded harder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-