MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:15 pm

"I dunno...." Meteor's helmet fins drooped down again. Impact sure was being hard to reason with. "I...I just figured I guess. That you were gonna go somewhere."
--

(YES =| like young link. I bet he wears a skirt too =| )

Young Medic was momentarily frozen by horror and fear of the monster tearing savagely at its restraints. Great Creator if it got free again, no doubt it would want to attack him AGAIN. Did it recognize him? He was afraid to get near Timbre, but it was sort of his job. He glanced cautiously as if fear sudden movement would aggravate him, to see if any others were nearby. Nope. Not even with all that swearing and shouting? They were probably avoiding him on purpose.

He whined again--for being a nameless guy he sure did get a lot of RP attention. Young Medic looked back at Timbre. Alright then. He could do....something he bet. Just needed to figure out what....

His brothers were simply standing there. Well, someone was grumpy. =U Neither of them said anything, they just stared...and blinked occasionally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 pm

"Well I will eventually." Impact replied. "So it's not like you're wrong. You might want to consider healing up though." he looked away as a human passed the alley on a sidewalk. "Just a little tip." he finished when they were out of sight.

___

(xDD Probably. NURSE.)

Timbre waited for a few moments, did Young Medic not comprehend?

"Sorry braindead, I guess you don't understand. The swearing and the glare? They mean to untie me or I'll pull your spine through your mouth." he growled to poor Young Medic.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:39 pm

"But I can't." Meteor stated, rather confused by the wording Impact had used. Consider healing up? He wasn't a Healer. "I'm a Nightstrike." Because obviously he figured his BROTHER had forgotten what they were.
---

(har har =U XDD I\'m happy )

Young Medic's eyes widened even further than they currently had been--quite an amazing feat really--he had no doubt in his YOUNG mind that Timbre could and would do that--apparently simply getting punched earlier had traumatized him for life in regards to dealing with Hunters.

"But......but....." Young Medic started, once again looking around as if for some help to appear in thin air. "You...y-you're hurt.........and.......I......." Yes Young Medic was having quite a bit of a hard time getting his statement across, especially due to his fear of Timbre being able to break free or something. "I'm supposed to make sure you stay there." He finished super quickly.

Sir Punk and Emo were generally amused by these happenings. At least for the moment. Punk was greatly amused, because well, =| Timbre deserved it as far as he was concerned. Emo would probably be freaking out about germs soon though. |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

"I know." Impact told him. "I meant mentally too." he added calmly.

___

(xDD)

Timbre growled loudly before tearing at his restraints again. He stopped struggling when he noticed he wasn't getting anywhere, but he made it seem as though he stopped because he had something to say.

"What happens if you get me to stay here?" he questioned, knowing much of the answer, but testing Young Medic.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm

"What's wrong with me mentally?" Meteor asked, even more confused now. Why did Impact have to keep saying such confusing things? "I think I'm okay." He mumbled.
--

"To you or to me?" Young Medic QUESTIONED in return. What an inquisitive little creature he was. "They wanna help you. ..........and it's just my job." Simple, plain answer. =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:04 pm

"Eh, well..." Impact looked at him. Yeah, he'd say it. "Well you're kind of a wimp." he told him. "And you need to get over it."

____

"To ME." Timbre growled, even though Young Medic had answered. "So they're gonna make me all better?" he asked again in a primitive tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:22 am

That apparently had offended Meteor. His helmet fins perked straight back up as his face twisted into a mild scowl--it was not very impressive. Especially with helmet fins up.
"I'm not a wimp!" He insisted.

--

Young Medic nodded, obviously getting used to the hostile tone and demeanor Timbre had. "Yeah, you hurt your head and leg." Soo....you really shouldn't move your head much."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm

(xDD Nice avatar)

"Then why don't you walk off your injuries?" Impact asked. Not really expecting him to obviously, but he wanted to see his reaction.

____

Timbre couldn't help but chuckle. "So...what happens when I am all better? They let me go?" he asked in a surprisingly raspy tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:55 pm

(Why yes as a matter of fact he is =U )

Meteor didn't much like the thought of doing that. He frowned and the looked down, casually kick his own injured leg out a bit. Fine. If he was being a wimp and should be able to walk it off then he would. He didn't mean it to be in spite of his brother, but more or less because they were his role models and if that's what they thought he should be doing...well then he guessed that was how he would become more like them.

So he shoved himself off the garbage can thing, he was fine for a brief moment--when he was on his leg that had more stability, once his other touched the ground he yelped and fell forward in the same instant. He figured that wouldn't have impressed his brother much, so he didn't bother looking up at him.

"Maybe I am a wimp..." he mumbled quietly, more to himself than to Impact.

Either way he began pushing himself up to try again.

---

"Yeah." Young Medic stated, almost sounding surprised as if he didn't expect Timbre to be capable of such knowledge.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Impact sighed aloud, attempting to grab Meteor from under ARMPITS and help him back up.

"Look, what I said wasn't meant to be taken literally, alright?" he asked in a rather calm tone.

____

"So let me get this straight.." Timbre continued. "I'll have no issues moving, won't be in pain AND I'll be free?" he smiled at the Young Medic. "Looks like they WANT you dead to me...."

Timbre waited to see if Young Medic understood what he was hinting at.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm

Meteor did not refuse the help, actually he was rather pleased his brother had intervened because he'd have likely ended up on his face again. Meteor wasn't sure what "injuries" he had that weren't physical, so the statement now really didn't make any sense to him, he simply chose not to comment though.
--

Young Medic's helmet fins twitched. At first he didn't really look like he got it. It had all sounded good but...they wanted him...dead? THEN it clicked, and his helmet fins flopped back down. If Timbre was all better it meant he could easily capture Young Medic!

"N-No, they don't want me dead..." He insisted, backing up against the wall he was near.

Punk really found this all rather amusing. He half hoped they did help Timbre so that they could capture young medic and be violent. =| It would be fun.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 am

Impact attempted to set him back on the trash can he had him on before.

"I don't know what to do, alright?" he told him, as if it would explain everything.

___

Timbre laughed. "Yes." victory replied evilly. "You know, you let me go now and you might just be able to outrun my pace..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 am

That didn't. It just made Meteor's helmet fin twitch as he tilted his head to the side and squinted one eye at his older brother. "About what?"

--
WIN XDDDDDD

That patient was trying to use evil psychological pressure on him, no doubt! He would refuse to give in! He could make Timbre go back to sleep if all else failed really. OH WELL. He was tied up =| He couldn't do anything. So Young Medic got brave and came over beside Timbre to see if he could do anything about Mr. Grumpy's leg problem thing without a word in response to Timbre's statement.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 am

Impact sighed, looking away. "Nothing." he stated. He couldn't show weakness, ever. Not to his brothers, not to himself. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to change his thoughts. He did and he opened his eyes. Confidence restored.

____

Timbre just figured he was letting him out. "A wise decision..." he remarked, fully intent on trying to hurt Young Medic when he let him go.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 am

Meteor was seriously confused by all these changes in topics and reasons and stuff. He settled for frowning. "Are we going home yet?" He decided to ask.

-------

Young Medic ignored Timbre's statements though. =) And rather looked at leg, eyes trailing along LUSTFULLY. Ahem. (he wanted a big meaty leg too =| I am kidding BTW) no his eyes trailed along as Medics usually did, with their little scanner visors and what not. He didn't have a natural one so he just had a synthetic one over his eyes. Either way he could've pinpointed it without the aid of it. Once he had he decided to touch it ever so lightly to see if he would get any sort of reaction about it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:25 am

"Yeah." Impact replied, reached out to grab Meteor not-so-carefully. He would go home, face what was there and take things from there. Determination in his eyes,he looked to see why Meteor wasn't coming yet. Oh yeah, Brad didn't give Ten a chance to repky.

___

(xDD Nice.)

Timbre was less worried about the pain and more about the medic touching him.

"Hey, keep your hands off, parasite. My bonds aren't there you hear??" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 am

(har har XDDD )
Meteor made a most epic sounding squeak of disapproval at the sudden action. That had not been very nice! But he didn't want to get left behind for zyderoids so he quieted himself quick enough and tucked his helmet fins down. Well, this still likely wouldn't be fun.

--

Medic glanced up at Timbre with a look of slight confusion but shrugged. "We have to touch you if we're gonna help you." He stated matter 'o factly and wandered off to the drawers to get supplies he apparently thought he was licensed to use without supervision. Not that they were bad or anything, he just intended to care for broken knee thing properly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 am

Impact was in much more of a rush now, and indeed heading home.

"So I'm not sure what will go on here, but don't lie about anything alright?" he asked.

___

"Hey...hey...you listening to me? HEY." Timbre yelled, not giving Peter a chance to answer between heys.

He struggled a little, curse whoever built these restraints!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 am

"Uhhh...kay." Meteor agreed. He didn't think he wanted to know what would go on either. With any luck maybe they could just avoid their dad and Comet if he had returned at all...and everyone else other than Mercury. Okay slim chance there.

--
I'm pretty sure Peter made them in his spare time =|

Young Medic gathered the supplies, setting them on one of the little rolling tables as he pushed it back over towards Timbre.

"Yeah?" He asked all innocent like, despite the grumpy person yelling at him. He was not as intimidated since Timbre had yet to be able to get free, and his siblings apparently weren't going to help.

"We're gonna go check out the snack machine." Punk announced, before grabbing Emo by the arm and directing him towards the door along with him without giving the other much of a choice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 am

"You don't sound so sure..." Impact replied. Meteor better not be a wuss, or sit and explain things. "I mean what I said." he told him. "Consider this a warning."

____

Timbre turned to yell at them. "NO!" he shouted, dang, they were fast. He looked over at Peter again, ugh, that didn't feel good on his neck. He growled loudly. "I'm warning you, leave me alone or I will kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:36 pm

"Don't worry." Meteor insisted. "I got it..." He didn't much like being threatened as far as he was concerned.

--
Punk and Emo had already trollololol'd off. v: Their brother couldn't do anything to stop them so they had no motivation to stop anyway!

Young Medic who brad enjoys calling peter glanced at him in a quick manner before sort of pretending he had heard. Young Medic was staring at Timbre's leg now. How was he going to repair it without unstrapping him? Hmm. Oh! Of course! He just needed to make Timbre's legs numb. Then he couldn't get up and attack him or something. So he went to retrieve THAT stuff from the cabinets now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Impact sighed. "Just like you got Stygian too?"

____

Timbre was quiet for a moment, since YOUNG MEDIC(TM) was not so close to his legs.

"Perhaps we can strike a deal....you stubborn BUTT." he growled to him. He tested the restraints once more, not a budge.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:09 am

Meteor frowned. Was he ALWAYS going to bring that up? "It was Comet who messed up my leg...I could've gotten Stygian if he hadn't." Yes, granted he had come crying back to his brothers because Stygian had been 'mean' but he was confident that he would have regained his confidence and returned.
--

NAME CALLING, tsk tsk =|

Young Medic glanced at Timbre, he could hardly imagine any sort of 'deal' he would want to make with the guy but he went ahead and was at least offering a moment's attention as he was readying the violent zyturri *not so death* needle for ultimate numbing action.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:01 pm

"I never said Comet didn't mess up your leg." Impact replied cheerfully. "My point was that you didn't do as you said."

They were nearing the house now Brad said and Impact's pace was slowing.

___

Timbre just looked at him.

"Well?" he asked, waiting for YoungMedicPeterPersonNeedsNameBradCanUseAllTheTime to tell him what he wanted. Timbre didn't make deals much. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 pm

"I was gonna before he hurt my leg!" Meteor insisted defensively. I suppose he didn't much realize the fact it was practically confirming what Impact didn't want to happen even moreso. As in, according to Meteor's claims the reason he had failed to succeed last time was pain. =| What was to say pain wouldn't be involved in some manner this time?
House was still there. =U

--
Medic lost interest in whatever Timbre had to offer him. Besides, he didn't know what he wanted anyway. "It won't hurt much." He stated, referring back to the repairs. "Numbing stuff might. After that you shouldn't feel anything though."

He didn't wait to see if Timbre was okay with that, but rather jabbed the needle into the side of his leg.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 am

Impact rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to keep arguing with you. Is it alright if I just shoot you if you start to say something stupid?"

He asked this rather calmly, considering the suggestion.

__

Timbre writhed in the restraints again, it hurt, but not as much as he was thinking based off what Medic had said.

"You stupid punk..." he growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:18 am

"No!" Meteor gasped in terror, apparently suddenly horrified of being shot. "I already said I won't!" He snapped, but then his tone softened again, afraid that it would anger Impact. "It'll work out fine."

---

"I don't see why I'm a stupid punk." Medic stated, helmet fins all perked up in a semi arrogant manner. He had regained the bravery he had lost way back when Timbre had slugged him initially."I'm helping you."

Medic had a few other needles that he jabbed into another couple of places on Timbre's legs although they would probably not be felt as much...well at least in the one leg, because it would be getting a bit numb, the other would've hurt I guess. He only had needed to do it to the one leg but he had to unstrap both, so he didn't want to take any chances.

Now all he had to do was wait for Timbre's legs to be defenseless! "Because really, you're kind of a jerk."

(just realized I totally ignored brad's request for me to name Peter =U XDDD We'll call 'em Splint =| ther eMedic, you won a name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-