MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 am

Impact rolled his eyes.

"I'm not going to keep arguing with you. Is it alright if I just shoot you if you start to say something stupid?"

He asked this rather calmly, considering the suggestion.

__

Timbre writhed in the restraints again, it hurt, but not as much as he was thinking based off what Medic had said.

"You stupid punk..." he growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:18 am

"No!" Meteor gasped in terror, apparently suddenly horrified of being shot. "I already said I won't!" He snapped, but then his tone softened again, afraid that it would anger Impact. "It'll work out fine."

---

"I don't see why I'm a stupid punk." Medic stated, helmet fins all perked up in a semi arrogant manner. He had regained the bravery he had lost way back when Timbre had slugged him initially."I'm helping you."

Medic had a few other needles that he jabbed into another couple of places on Timbre's legs although they would probably not be felt as much...well at least in the one leg, because it would be getting a bit numb, the other would've hurt I guess. He only had needed to do it to the one leg but he had to unstrap both, so he didn't want to take any chances.

Now all he had to do was wait for Timbre's legs to be defenseless! "Because really, you're kind of a jerk."

(just realized I totally ignored brad's request for me to name Peter =U XDDD We'll call 'em Splint =| ther eMedic, you won a name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 pm

"I don't share your confidence." Impact told him. "But I do admire it."

He stood outside the front door for a moment, hesitating. Was anyone watching? He guessed so.

____

Timbre was still glaring at him.

"I will kill you." he told him. "I don't know why you're helping me."

Splint was annoying him seriously, but he seemed to be getting closer to getting free so he tried to hide some of his emotion, it was working erm...well.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Meteor wasn't sure if he should be insulted or proud. So he decided just to keep quiet. "Are we going in ever?" He asked. He wasn't sure why he was anxious to go anywhere anyway.

Just then the door opened and a GIRL stepped out. Oh wait, nevermind, it was just Mercury. Close enough. That girly-man 'turrie. He/she blinked at them, staring dumbly while holding a small houseplant.

----------

Splint was in no hurry to let Timbre free. He wanted to make sure he wasn't going to be getting hurt in the process. So he took a rather thick looking needle-like thing and slowly started poking it into the side of Timbre's leg. No he wasn't being mean actually. "Tell me if you can feel anything." He stated. That way he could figure out if he was numb enough to free yet. "It's my job." He added in regards to why he was helping. "I have to."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:05 am

Impact stared at Mercury as well, as if he were the one being suspicious with that plant. He glanced at Meteor even if he didn't glance back.

____

"I can feel my hate growing for you." Timbre informed him. "You can't hurt me with your stupid needles anyway."

In truth he didn't feel it, but he wasn't going to say that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am

MARIJUANA HOW'D YOU KNOW. Ahem.

Mercury continued with this stare down, then hugged the plant closer to himself as he stepped down the wimpy number of stairs that led to their front door.

"What?" He asked, eying them suspiciously as he walked by with his prized plant.

"Stupid." Meteor commented in return--how nice of him.

Mercury huffed indignantly. "Why's he carrying you?"

"He loves me now!" Meteor replied with quite the glare.

Mercury gave the two an odd look that very much asked, seriously?

--

"You part psychic?" Splint replied, probably a bit more sarcastically than he should have. "Or just psycho?"

"Splint!" A voice came from nowhere.

The young Medic's helmet fins shot up as he glanced over at the door. Well OTHER Medic had chose a rotten time to show up.

"S...sorry." His helmet fins drooped down at the glare he had received.

The other marched off without another word. Splint glared at Timbre real fast before walking to the other side and trying needle on that leg as well. "Feel anything?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:29 am

(xDDD)

Impact's face didn't change, but his motions definitely said what he was thinking.

He let his hands and arms go limp, perfectly fine with dropping Meteor.

"No." Impact stated.

____

"Ma-" Timbre started to reply to Splint when OTHER medic had shown up and interrupted. Well that was rude, maybe he should kill other medic too. =U Oh great, now the punk was asking him questions again.

"Get away from me." he growled, wiggling his legs the best he could.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 am

Meteor was not expecting to be dropped so suddenly. He yelped, but that did nothing to keep him from hitting the ground hard...which caused him to cry--and not with manly tears. Mercury looked horrified before darting back into the house, still holding the plant. His voice could be heard as he hurried down the hall. "Dad! Dad! Impact's trying to kill Meteor!!"

---
"Just tell me if your stupid leg feels this or not." Splint grumbled. He was just about on the verge of jabbing it somewhere not numb and seeing what sort of reaction he had to it so he could base the lack of reaction of his legs to that. But he resisted from that urge for the moment.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 am

Impact proceeded to try and step over Meteor calmly, to enter the house. He was subtly shaking his head as he did so. His brothers were so dumb.

____

"Stupid or not, my leg is still smarter than you." Timbre remarked in a somewhat snobby tone. "I SAID get away..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:56 am

"You can't leaaaave me here!!" Meteor whined quite dramatically.

All the noise plus sir Mercury screaming words of terror through the house had attracted the attention of Onyx who had nothing better to do clearly. He glanced at Impact, a smug look on his face.

"Heeeey Impact." He greeted in a sort of smooth arrogant tone. "Picking on the little kids again? Quasar will be oh so proud." Yes he didn't refer to their father by 'dad' or 'father' or 'dadDY' ahem. You get the idea.

---

Splint sighed. That was such a stupid statement. He rolled his eyes before pulling the needle back out and walking closer to Timbre's head. He glanced at him for a brief second or so before jabbing the thick needle into his arm to see what kind of reaction he would have if any.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 am

Impact nearly winced at Meteor's whining. Man up bro, dang. Impact paused when Onyx started to speak, not wanting to be rude and walk away.

"Hardly." Impact stated, realizing a moment later it sounded like he said Quasar would hardly be proud. "I have better things to do than pick on the inferior." he stated, starting to resume his walk.

____

Timbre was more surprised than in pain, but nevertheless he did wince and his eyes widened, quickly turning to a glare as he snarled at Splint. "Now we torture first." he threatened in a low tone. "I hope you bring some of your freakin' magic medicines...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:23 am

"Or so you say." Onyx smirked as he followed after Impact. "But that isn't really what your actions suggest. Did you catch the big, bad black one?" He asked, referring to Stygian of course. "Certainly HE's worth your while, isn't he?"

Meteor was still complaining outside but no one was helping him. =U
Mercury had finally stopped running about and whining too because he had finally convinced father figure to come out of his room, cloaked in all his usual disdain for those around him. He proceeded wordlessly towards the elevator--yes elevator--in their home that would lead him to the lower floors.

--

Splint didn't want to be fearful of Timbre, but the guy was kind of big, and he was intimidating...and he didn't doubt that Timbre desired to do those things to him, judging by how he was glaring. "I'm just trying to see if your legs are numb..." He replied in a much more mild tone than he had been using previously. He moved away from Timbre's head again, not wanting to have to hold his gaze any longer. It was now or never. If he waited TOO long, the legs would get unnumb. Reluctantly he started to loosen the strap that was holding his legs down--well one of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:44 am

Impact continued to walk, heading for his room.

"Is your life so boring that interest must be taken in mine?" Impact asked, turning to face Onyx with a scowl.

@_@ Uh oh father.
____

Timbre was about to yell once more, but then saw the strap being taken off. While excited to be getting 'free', he had to speak up again.

"I don't want your pitiful pity." he growled. "I'll get out myself, it'll make making you scream a whole lot more fun...."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:51 am

Onyx shrugged a tad, never faltering in his smug look for a second. "Well...I don't suppose it's all entirely THAT boring. Just mostly. Besides, it might prove interesting to see what Quasar has to say to you. I mean he rarely comes OUT of his room." He cast a glance down the hall, obviously figuring he would arrive soon. "And he's only coming out to--"

He stopped mid sentence as he heard the arrival of elevator somewhere down the hall. His head turned to see who it was. When he noticed it was Mr. RAINBOW, he decided to keep quiet. It would likely be a good idea for him to get some distance between himself and Impact. He didn't wish to be associated with all this big mess up.

---

Splint didn't like the way Timbre was sticking to his topic of causing him such great pain. It was unnerving, but regardless he undid the strap to free the legs enough to where he could hopefully repair the injured one.He kept quiet now though, hoping that Timbre would get bored and stop with his threats.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:59 am

Impact was rather annoyed with Onyx, he resisted the urge to interrupt, but he too heard the elevator. His fins drooped slightly as his clenched his fingers, lingering his arm on his rifle that was on his back.

He stood, not wanting to show fear.

____

Timbre tried to move his leg as soon as it was unstrapped. He couldn't feel the cursed thing and it probably wasn't good for the broken parts, but dang it if he didn't try to get free.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:07 am

Onyx simply walked further down the hall. He had no intentions of leaving such a potentially interesting situation, just creating distance.

It did not take Quasar long to spot Impact. He was not at all amused--not that he ever was. Rather he looked as if he had just dealt with a long week of the world's stupidest employees/customers or something. Needless to say, it was not a friendly stare. He approached Impact first, coming to stand near him with his full impressively tall stature. "Facts. Now."

Was all he stated as he crossed his arms.
--

"Stop that!" Splint insisted before grabbing at the leg and trying to hold it still. This was going to be hard to fix if he kept moving it like that! "You're gonna make it worse. Just let me get the brace thing fitted for it, then you can flail around like an idiot if you want."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:19 am

Impact winced mentally, his comments were usually not appreciated, but he didn't want to 'waste' his father's time either.

"It's not really something that can be explained like that." he replied quietly.

___

"You're the idiot!" Timbre growled in reply, still trying to move his leg as much as he could. Lucky for Splint, the broken areas only allowed him to really move it in one direction, so the movements were predictable. Timbre didn't much like the noises his leg was making, but who cared, he was getting free!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 am

That did not appease father at all. He had demanded facts and that was exactly what he wanted.

"I said facts." He repeated yet again in his same icy cold tone.

Onyx was snickering down the hall, which actually did not go unnoticed by father figure who quickly glanced up, redirecting his gaze to Onyx.

The zyturri lowered his giant helmet fins before slinking off into another room. So much for getting to watch the fun for him.

--

"Stooop it!" Splint continued his whining at dumb Timbre. He reached for some of his supplies on the table and began trying to do something with them and Timbre's moving leg. It was not going well for him at all, but he was still trying for sure.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:34 am

Impact winced mentally again, but did his best to keep his composure, which was a good effort.

"Your face looks like dumb." he loled.

AHEM. >_>

Impact winced mentally again, but did his best to keep his composure, which was a good effort.

"I merely dropped Meteor for suggesting the wrong answer when faced with a direct question." he replied, hoping this was about him 'killing' Meteor and not so much about Styg.

____

Timbre was not going to stop anytime soon.

"Stop living." he instructed "And maybe my leg's curse can be put to rest." He was much enjoying Splint's struggle.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:40 am

Quasar quite looked like was losing his non existent patience with Impact. He said nothing, although sighed heavily as he turned, motioning for Impact to follow him. He was not one to like wasting any time, that included even as much as informing Impact what he was doing or explaining what he wanted to know further. He just expected them to follow without any question.

(BTW the he lol'd was funny =| XDD)
--
Such a jerk his patient was! Maybe he should knock him out entirely. He give him another shot of that stuff that had knocked him out for a short while. THAT would work better.

By now Emo and Punk had decided to return. Punk with some sort of snack, Emo had nothing. Both seemed fairly interested in the struggle though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 am

Impact would have sighed if he hadn't feared Quasar hearing it, so instead he inhaled deeply before following him, trying to keep his head up so his siblings wouldn't see him as weak.

He was scared, would he shoot his own father? What did he have in mind? WHY did he even ask Impact in the first place? Impact was not pleased to be in this situation.

___

Timbre started to feel the effects quickly, his leg slowing, his happiness fading and his eyes closing nearly shut.

"Yeeeeeeees." he muttered randomly before he seemed to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 am

Everything in the household had gone dead silent. Siblings all knew to be quiet. Well aside from Meteor who was still outside, crying like a big baby. And guess where Quasar was leading him? Outside with Meteor. Yeeeep. He opened the door, his already foul mood darkening moreso at the unwelcomed noise of Meteor.

Well. He'd fix that. Going down the stairs he approached the kid who was too busy sobbing to notice him and gave him a rough half kick to the side. Meteor still yelped and rubbed at it, but once he noticed it was their father who had done so, his helmet fins drooped, eyes went wide and he shut up....very quickly.

"I'll only state this one more time." He was now addressing both of them. "Facts."

And with that statement, Meteor's eyes got even wider, no doubt the kid was probably on the verge of saying something dumb.

--

My grammar was intense up there, clearly =U Ahem.

There! Finally!

"You kill him?" Punk asked.

"No!" Splint answered, all wide eyed.

"Darn. Was gonna congratulate you." Punk replied before popping another cornchip into his mouth.

Splint ignored him though and rather set to getting the various equipment he had brought situated around Timbre's leg in a more proper position. He had probably not done wonders with his flopping around of said leg earlier. It'd hurt when all the stuff wore of that was for sure. Still, Splint worked quick to make the needed adjustments to the set up--which in lazy terms was a lot like a fancy cast but with strength enough for a zyturri not to murder it. Their structure tended to heal better naturally than if forced. So he opted for such a tactic and hoped Timbre wouldn't wanna tear it apart whenever he got home.

Also as an FYI Splint didn't give him too much of the stuff so he doesn't have to be out forever. XDD

He hurried to get Timbre's legs strapped down again that way they wouldn't have more trouble when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 am

Impact didn't like to see Quasar hurting Meteor, when he did it himself? Yeah that was okay. Impact decided to speak up before Meteor said anything.

"Stygian was set free." Impact stated, a fact, just like he asked for. "We went to find him but didn't, returned home to form a different plan."

He ended quite abruptly, not entirely pleased with what he had just said.

____

His brothers are so caring. xDD

Timbre woke up momentarily, immediately trying to move his leg again as he remembered doing when he was asleep. It wouldn't budge. Huh, was that only a dream? He looked around to see who was still in the room, ready to yell at Splint(er Cell =D) because he felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 am

Yes, that was pretty much what Quasar had wanted to know although of course the information did not please him any. He had currently had his gaze on Meteor, even while Impact had been talking until the other had finally finished. He let a moment of silence fall amongst them all before in a rather quick and sudden action, reaching and grabbing the weapon ten never quite mentioned that he had had from his side (A GUN TYPE WEAPON I MIGHT ADD) and swinging it--gripped quite well by hand of course, towards the side of sir Impact's head. Ten waited in gmod expectation.
--
(SPLINTER CELL YES =)) )

Splint was not at all surprised that Timbre wanted to move his leg but OH WELL. He couldn't. Now it was time to see about his neck. Which meant he would have to get near his head. Which wouldn't be particularly fun. He sighed before approaching Timbre, trying to start things off on a better note. Maybe he had forgotten.

"Hi there." He said with his best attempt of friendliness. "Need to look at your neck, do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:30 am

Like a frail mushling, Impact's head took the full force of the blow, because he hardly saw it coming and even if he had time to react, didn't want to seem weak.

A loud crack was heard and Impact was sent off in the direction he was struck, spinning a few times before settling on the ground. His rifle, still strapped to his back, clattered to a stop a mere moment later.

Impact lay on the ground, staring. He felt pain, much pain. The concrete he landed on was almost welcoming, blocking his view of his father, of Meteor, offering him a quiet solace that the day had failed to bring. He moved his fingers, feeling the texture of the ground while he 'heard' his head thumping with pain.

____

Timbre stared at Splint for a moment. "Did you forget who I am?" he asked. "You most certainly can not."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 am

(XDD DESCRIPT WIN)

Meteor had gasped at such an action. Was their dad trying to KILL him? He didn't have much time to think about that, because Quasar reached down and picked him up, before bringing the weapon rather hard against said little 'turrie's head as well. It wasn't as major as he had done to Impact, but it was plenty enough to make Meteor yelp and get teary eyed once again as he tried to clutch his head. Quasar dropped him, returning to Impact who he decided it necessary to kick--not gently either. A good kick to the side never failed to get someone's attention. This was a no holding back kick though, unlike the one he had given Meteor earlier.
---

DARN. Splint's smile faltered. "Oh come on!" He insisted, but ignored the fact Timbre wanted to be a jerk anyway.

"We can grab the little Medic for you when he's done." Punk stated. "Bring him home then you can kill him like you wanted!"

Splint turned to look at these dumb brothers. "You can't do that."

Punk snorted and sort of laughed. Suuure Medic could keep on thinking that.

Splint turned back and against what Timbre had just told him, decided to feeeel neck to see if he could tell if anything was not aligned right or something.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:06 am

Impact had not braced for such an impact and grunted loudly as he was essentially thrown a short distance, before rolling. He forced his legs to get under him as he was ending the roll, barely getting him on his feet. He nearly fell over as his head was in great pain, but he caught himself with one arm, shoving himself back to a standing stance.

He was clutching his side where he had been kicked and there was plasma leaking from that and his head as well, his eyes were focused on the ground as he tried to gain his composure back.

_____

Timbre yanked his head away the best he could, growling as pain shot up from his neck. URGH! That was not fair, medic should not be able to get him like that!

"Why not grab him now??" he yelled to his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-