MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 am

"Maybe." Onyx stated all defensively as if he had good reason not to tell, "And anyway I've got a horrible headache, that's why not."

--------
Punk glanced around a bit longer too, clearly believing all these lies. He apparently though a fish could evaporate into thin air or something.

"Huh......." He didn't seem particularly disappointed. Just not real thrilled.

Vigor was being HIGHLY irritated by now and had headed to door. >=.
--
"I think anyway...." He replied, somewhat frowning as if he were truly trying to remember, "I...I don't know. I lost track of time I guess. Is outside still all underwater??" It made sense to him that it would be to some extent, he was from Aquynica after all, and their cities were kind of built under water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 am

Impact scowled at him.

"Then maybe stay out of it." he told him. He turned back to Sable. "You better get your act together, I don't want to need to babysit you when we go looking for him."

Tsk tsk Impact what a jerk. =U

____

Timbre, keeping up his act, kicked at the wall. he growled before speaking to Punk.

"Better go turn off the water before you burn the place down."

____

Datum looked even more confused, but answered. "Um....no." she told him. Should she tell him nothing was under water? How old WAS he anyway? As far as she knew this place had never been submerged.

"I think you're in a different um...town." she said, hoping it would sound better that way.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:13 am

Onyx glared at Impact, but did shut up at least.

"......sorry." Sable thought for awhile before settling on his answer, "Maybe I can ask Comet...and....not tell him why I need stuff or something....I bet he's got stuff."
--
Punk replied with something that sounded more like a grunt than anything understandable. Either way he hurried off to do so.

"Are any of you coming?" Vigor decided to call to the various siblings who may have been in hearing range.
------
".......oh." He answered rather quietly. Obviously that bothered him for some reason or another. "I haven't known where I've been for awhile I guess." He didn't wish to linger on such a topic though. "So, um, why'd you come here??"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Impact nodded.

"Ideas, at least they're a start." he said. Finally some initiative from him. Perhaps this wouldn't be so bad after all.

____

Timbre heard Vigor and dropped his phony act rather quickly. Hopefully Loner locked his door and hid his fish....or ran away.

He made his way to where he thought he heard Vigor calling and looked for him.

____

Datum was actually glad Storm changed the subject, that topic was getting uncomfortable.

"I sensed you." she stated plainly, and with a smile. "I was excited to find another shifter and...then I thought you were in trouble." her smile faded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"I'll go then." Sable stated, obviously hinting he wished to go see Comet alone, "And I can meet you in front of the house."

--
Vigor was standing in the doorway, hand on door handle and irritated as usual. He didn't speak, rather giving a stare of 'well'?

------
"Oh." Storm seemed perfectly cheerful about this. "And then you found me! Maybe you can find more Shapeshifters until you make a whoooole city of Shapeshifters!" Because clearly that wouldn't be suspicious at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:45 am

Impact was mostly satisfied with this, but he was missing vital information he wanted.

"What time?" he asked.

____

Timbre hurried over, reluctantly falling in line next to Vigor, he hated being a follower. He glared. "Lets get going then." he stated irritably.

____

Datum couldn't help but laugh. "I like you Storm." she stated. Giving his cage a pat. "I'm sure you and I would find a lot of shifters!"

Her face had a smile, but her heart was saddened. =U Chances are this zetra would not live much longer.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:47 am

Sable hesitated. He didn't even know what time it was right then. "Ten minutes from now. Incase he takes awhile to convince."
-------
HAW HAW >=U Stoopid Timbre. *is kind*
Vigor mostly ignored the present bad attitude of said sibling. After all, his family had like, chronic bad attitude from what he'd seen. Either way, he carried on wordlessly back towards his office/home.

----
(Hey do we have any idea what time it is at all in RP XDD I don't remember at all lololol)
Storm seemed to be quite blissful in thinking such currently, despite the fact he was stuck in a cage and that clearly wouldn't be happening. "Where I came from had a lot of 'Shifters. Or well, at least some. I bet they'd join the city." Because lil' Storm was totally amongst the small group of Shifters that a certain UNDESIRABLE person.....er persons had gathered together over the years and would sell off to their trusted business partners and such for MUCH monetary gain =D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Impact nodded. He fully intended on being there (gasp) two minutes early, but he didn't tell Sable that.

"I'll be there." he stated. "Don't you be late." he warned, it wasn't a threat, but more of a reminder that he frowned upon such things.

____

Chronic bad attitude. xDD

Timbre followed, his glare subsided once they got going, then it didn't look like he was just standing there, completely at Vigor's mercy.

"So what made you think this would be fun again?" he questioned. It wasn't sarcastic, he was genuinely curious.

____

(I dunno. o.o What time do we need it to be?)

Datum ended her fake smile streak. "Do you know where you came from?" she asked. "I mean like a name for the place?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 am

With that okayed Sable hurried off with only a nod to show he had heard. Because honestly he was pretty sure Comet wasn't gonna wanna share without any reason. Comet didn't even like him after all. This would probably go over...interestingly.
---
"Because. It all makes sense." Vigor announced quite vaguely. He didn't specify why he felt that way of course, "You'll see when we get there."

--
(I dunno =U probably somewhere not in the middle of the night? XD)

"No...I don't really remember it." He gave a sort of half smile, "I kinda don't remember a lot of things actually. Aside from my name." He shrugged, "Weird. Maybe nothing ever happened to me." <-- epic logic right there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm

It was about that time that Impact realized he had prepared entirely for the adventure he was intending, aside from food. But who knows how long it would be? Wouldn't be smart to carry around unnecessary amounts of such a variable item. He glanced at a clock, well that thought killed nearly 8 seconds. He made a face and decided to re-calibrate the scope of his rifle to the feedback on his visor.

____

Timbre shrugged. "Annnnd you could just be being a jerk too. Gotta admit, I have the right to be suspicious."

He shoved his hands in his pockets and continued after Vigor.

____

(xDD LOGIC.)

Datum nodded. "Well it's okay, that stuff isn't important right now anyway. What IS important is finding a way for you to get out." she glanced at the cage again, what Storm had told her about how it was opened would not make it easy...or perhaps possible.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Have FUN Impact.

Sable who I almost called Cory for reasons unknown 0_o .....yes your brother apparently =U ....had managed to locate Comet. As usual the zetraloid was in a bad mood and generally ignoring him. Well he'd just have to push past that.

"Hey Comet, I was wondering I could borrow some stuff."

Comet gave him a rather bored stare, not bothering to answer as he returned to cleaning off the blade of a knife. He didn't even like using a lot of weapons but meh.

"I'm gonna.....go do stuff with Impact. But I need something...to--" He ducked down to avoid the knife that Comet had totally just thrown at him. "What the heck?!"

Comet shrugged, totally not one to get excited about anything, "If you want stuff, take it. Bring it back in the same condition or I kill you. Simple enough terms?"

Sable hesitated, still a bit thrown off by the previous events. "Er...yeah I guess."
--
"That would be serious amounts of great fun." Vigor stated, clearly at least considering the idea. They had reached his office building by now (because they were speedy >_>) and Vigor stepped inside as the main lobby's doors slid open.
--

(C| ) "You should ask.......umm......." Storm's helmet fins twitched. What had that big stupid Hunter told his name was? He crossed his arms. Stupid name. "You should ask the guy who owns this place! But ya gotta watch out, because he's like always angry and kicking stuff!"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 am

(xDD Cory. WOW....Sable no. =U BAD terms. D= Just ask Impact or....someone else. @_@ You know Stygian, he's gonna break or ruin something!!)

The calibration took less than a minute. He did need to test it now though. He went outside to the front, deciding he'd wait for Sable here now anyway. He aimed at a few birds and bugs, finally settling on a rather speedy red bird. He put his finger on the trigger, but eased off a moment later. That would be a warning to Stygian if he fired a shot right here right now. He lowered his rifle.

___

"Fun for you maybe." Timbre scoffed, still not entirely convinced Vigor wasn't already tricking him. He continued to follow him.

___

"The guy who owns the place?" Datum asked. At this point she didn't realize it was also the Hunter they were speaking about. "What's hi-" she paused. Looking around cautiously. "Do you...feel that?" she asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:53 pm

(XDD He's probably more worried about Impact murdering him if he messed up his stuff |D )

Comet wasn't being helpful enough to actually show Sable where his stuff was, and Sable was kind of...hesitant about looking through his older brother's stuff himself. Given Comet's permanent mood and all. So he went and got the knife Comet had flung at him. Well...huh. He didn't really wanna have to fight with a knife... He glanced back at Comet who was awful busy looking considering all he was doing was lounging on his bed.

Die fighting Stygian or die trying to ask Comet for something else? .......He'd go for Stygian. There was a 50/50 chance then that he'd wanna kill Impact instead. =U So he headed off with the knife.
---
Meteeeor, came jumping outside, quite literally to where Impact was with a dramatic kicking open of the door and exclaiming something that wasn't quite a word. He was holding a strand of barbed wire, which he...often did, swung it around, and totally poked his hand. He frowned, dropping it in an instant to stare at the poke wound.

"Mercury told me what you were gonna doooo." He stated after he had gotten over that, almost as if he were taunting Impact, he rocked back and forth on his feet, "I wanna come!"
--
"Oh, stop....negativity is bad for your health." Vigor chuckled about this rather lightly, nodding to one of his employees as he walked by them. It was time...to find.....THE ELEVATOR. So they could go upstairs and be lazy without walking.
--

Storm had nodded to Datum about it being the guy who owned the place =U even though she was clearly asking for more info. When she asked if he felt THAT =U he blinked. His helmet fins perked up as he tried detecting what she was referring to. Oh! that! He wasn't sure how that made him feel though really. So his response was a confusing mix of both excitement and unhappiness, alternating in tone somewhere in the middle of his statement. "Oh that! That's him I think. He must be back."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:35 pm

(OOOOoo a big juicy repky. =.)

Ha ha Sable grabbed exactly what Impact told him not to, a melee weapon. xD

Impact turned quickly at the sound of the door being kicked open. Stygian was back already?! His tension eased as he saw it was only Meteor....holding his barbed wire again. He watched him poke himself with it and scoffed.

He outwardly ignored Meteor's question, his brain answered, no of course, but he didn't say it.

"Ya know if you'd stop carrying that around you wouldn't hurt yourself so much." he muttered with flawless logic that only the most intelligent of the Intelligents would know.

_____

Timbre mocked him. "Bad for my health...YOU'RE bad for everyone's health." he added quietly, with a sly grin. He continued, you know, following as well.

_____

Datum looked around frantically. "He's...the owner...i-...the hunter?!" she blurted out, rushing for the window, turning around, and heading back to try and move the cage back where it was before she tugged on it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:59 pm

(YES C| XDD)
Meteor looked to the barbed wire, then Impact. Well that was stupid logic. "Duuuh, then I'd be dead. This is my protection." He twirled it around (LIKE A little FAIRY =U , AHEM), at least managing not to hit himself this time. He seemed content with the lack of answer about going for the moment since Impact wasn't headed off yet.
--
Sable on the other hand was walking along and being rather...eh..not so thrilled with what he had gotten. Was Impact going to be upset? I mean, after all it was TECHNICALLY all he was offered so...it was better than nothing right? He held it far away from himself, not much liking the looks of it. He was nearing their meeting point.
--
"How am I bad?" He asked, stepping aside so Timbre could get inside the elevator, "From what I see, I'm only helping society. What would you call all this? Certainly not bad for someone's health." He crossed his arms. Too bad he had to be CIVIL in the presence of others.

--

"Well yeah." Storm's helmet fins flicked up and down once. Didn't that make sense? It made sense to him. And Datum sure was frantic. He listened for further movement from the Hunter. Maybe Datum didn't wanna be around when he was? He supposed that made sense. "This is his office--or something like that. He's probably coming back." His helmet fins drooped down again, "You might not wanna stay here though 'cause he um, it wouldn't be the first 'Shifter he's killed."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Impact didn't much like him swinging that around him....nor did he think it would protect him much in a fight.

"Why don't you go practice or something." he suggested in an annoyed tone.

____

Brad did not interact with Sable for Impact was occupied with Meteor and Sable was not yet there and Brad has nobody else soooo....

____

Timbre, arms crossed as well, gladly accepted the elevator space without a word.

"I am your sibling." he stated. "It's pretty much a requirement that you test and annoy me, correct? That's what I was talking about."

_____

Datum heard what Storm said, but didn't reply. She knew the hunter wouldn't like her here, and she figured she would not be the first he would kill. She was very surprised Storm was still alive. She gave the cage one last shove as she accepted it's final place, it was close to where it was when she entered...hopefully he wouldn't notice. She dropped to her knees and began to smear the carpet to rid it of indentations from the cage and her own feet. She backed herself to the window, erasing her knee marks. She glanced up, nobody at the door yet!

"Help me help you." she whispered quickly, hopping out the window and hanging on, similar to how she had entered.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:59 pm

"Noooo." Meteor glared and crossed his arms, nearly hitting himself with his wire stuff again, "I'm gonna go with you, dumby! And you'll leave without me."

Sable FINALLY arrived. Looking around as if there would be a clock out there. Was he late? He hoped not.

---

Elevator went up up up. Vigor listened to Timbre. Sure that was true. So what? "Then givens don't count." He stated simply. Elevator stopped eventually with its last beep of arrival. Doors parted. The elevator led right up to his room--but only if he had inputted the code on the elevator--how fancy is that. Ahem, anyway he had. So they were now there. Once the doors had parted he headed towards his office....
---

Storm tilted his head to the side. Completely confused as to what she had meant by that. He frowned, but didn't answer, because he couldn't really see the window from here and didn't know if she was even in hearing range any longer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Impact was about to reply to Meteor with more annoyity, but he turned to face Sable instead. He did a visual scan of him, he didn't see any projectile weapons...or...much at all for that matter.

"You're early." he stated, not entirely sure how much time had elapsed himself. "Commendable."

____

Timbre was talking along the way. "But if givens don't count, that makes me mistaken." he explained. "Don't want to have a liar for a brother do you?" he was following, more interested in the conversation than the cool elevator features or where he was.

____

Datum didn't wait for a reply, nor did she anticipate Storm's lack of understanding. She shimmied along outside of the window, making her way to the one she had opened to get here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:44 pm

Sable didn't say much about that. Hmm....yes okay then he wasn't angry. That was good at least! He didn't say anything though, only nodded.

Mercury looked at the both of them, then nodded. "Okay! So we're ready to go now right?"

--

"I wouldn't really care what I have for a brother." Vigor stated, then shrugged, "Besides, the common population expects that from lowlives." Because, yes, he considered all his siblings to be lowlives. "But enough with that."He was at his office now, getting it all unlockofied so that they could go IN. .......meanwhile Ten dragged it out rather long you see that way she didn't frighten the poor Brad.
--

Storm's helmet fins twitched as he heard the door. As far as he knew Datum was gone, so now the door once more had his attention.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 pm

(You mean Meteor? .0.)

Intetionally ignoring Meteor who very well could have changed into Merc, he gave Sable very little time to actually say something before he questioned him.

"So....what did you get?" he asked. Hoping there was more that he had gotten than he currently saw.

____

"Whatever." Timbre scoffed. "Not like you're anything more than the illusion of someone worth respecting anyway." he uncrossed his arms and put them in his pockets.
____

BRAD PANICKED AND DATUM FELL....to her death. =C

Ahem. >_> You can go as fast as you want it's up to me to adapt and ask if I need/want time or something yes? xD

Datum waited, hanging on the ledge outside the window she had used to shimmy to Storm's window. She wasn't sure if anyone was in the room and would see, so she was hesitant to crawl in. Luckily unless they leaned out Storm's window, or went to close the one she was at, they wouldn't see her. She listened, hoping for some sort of sign that it was okay to crawl in.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

(YES >3> XD)
"Wellll.........he....didn't exactly want to part with much..." Sable's helmet fins drooped as he showed off the single not so impressive thing he had gotten from his older brother. "This was...the best I could talk him into...."

METEOR pointed and laughed, clearly he thought his was better.

--
OH GOSH XDDD
*vigor hops from house to office in one mere sentence*
Door finally opened, good work mr slowpoke Vigor. He glanced around as if he had expected his office to get up and walk away and then nodded. Yep, it was still here.

"This isn't much of an illusion." Vigor smirked, "Just ask around. Anywaaay.....welcome."

Storm hadn't expected two other zetras. So he just stared at them. Maybe the knew guy would wanna be his friend!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Impact winced at Meteor's laughter. He turned, shooting him a glare.

"A conversation is taking place where you are not." he told him loudly. "Shut it." He turned back to Sable, hoping that would be the end of Meteor's intrusions.

______

(Datum still dies then. .0.) (Also, in his profile I have Timbre listed as a Hunter, but since he is related to Vigor, is it possible for him to NOT be a shapeshifter hunter? Is there a difference I forgot? I ask this because I totally didn't make Timbre sense EITHER of the two shifters he was near. xD)

Timbre looked beyond Vigor, his office? That's what he wanted to show him? He hadn't yet noticed Storm. Vigor better have something cool in here. =U

"Can I go in?" he asked.

______

Datum pulled herself up far enough to look in, quickly ducking back. There were at least two zetras there! She held on with one hand, flexing her fingers and repeating it for the other hand. This was one way to face her fear of falling.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Meteor's helmet fins perked up before he went suddenly quiet. His helmet fins resumed a downward tilt as he looked to the ground. He did have a certain degree of respect for his older siblings so he did shut up at least for the moment.

Sable didn't say anything more, just kind of..staring at the not so great knife thing he'd brought back with him.

-----
(XDD You stop killing your characters! XP ) (*scratches head* I confoosed. And actually, if he was never raised to hunt shifters he wouldn't have neccasarily sensed it. In mine and BBs RP Vigor didn't know what the heck a Shifter was when he ran across one. It just happened to be amongst their business work and he ended up having a random desire to chase after the darn thing after they decided to let it go =U and then went into research and all dat |D so what I'm getting at is a Hunter not raised to hunt Shifters or one who hasn't been exposed to them before won't know what it is instantly. Kinda like in my story, Edge didn't know what Blood and Wrath were =U Just that they gave him a weird feeling C| Wrath would'a known what Edge was but he was preoccupied. And Blood didn't have a clue what Edge was =U )

Vigor looked quite unamused. "Yes...yes you can, that's what welcome tends to mean."

(Anyway I'm not entirely sure what you're asking |D But there's probably round about ways to achieve either of which you desire. )

Storm was still waiting all silent and attentive like. =U He wanted to come out--sort of. He also sort of didn't wanna be by Vigor though. But he was mostly curious as to the second zetraloid here.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:11 am

Impact gave Sable a look of disgust.

"THAT is all you could get?" he shook his head. "That is appropriate for only the most specific of situations against someone like Stygian!" he shook his head again. "Did you hear anything I said?"

_____

(Alright that is perfect! Thank you! Timbre can be the one who is not yet aware of his ability to detect shifters. =P)

"Just making sure...." Timbre stated, entering the office. He glanced around, his eyes finding the cage rather quickly. He looked surprised for a second, glancing at Vigor. Was that zetra supposed to be there?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:24 am

"I.....yeah......." Sable's fins sank even lower, "He was angry! It's all he showed me though. I figured it was better than nothing at all...."

Meteor just observed, wrapping his barbed wire around his arm as if this were intelligent to do.

----

(Gooooood)

"Why the look of surprise?" Vigor asked as if this were NORMAL as he shut his office door. "That's .........hmm......well his name escapes me." He decided to kick the cage to apparently get the shifter's attention even though he already had it, "What's your name again?"

"Storm." Storm answered as if this were typical behavior, "Keraunos Storm." He pressed himself against the bars as he gazed at Timbre, "Are you gonna be my friend??" If nothing else he probably looked a bit abnormal seeing as he was plainly in his Shapeshifter form AKA had the pink, blue and purplish glow around him that resembled electricity and bright blue dots on his sides, glowing eyes, white armor, etc.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 am

Impact was still glaring. "It IS better than nothing, but it's not something you can take to fight someone like Stygian! Either you find something better or I'm going by myself."

He raised the tip of his rifle skyward, and inspected the scope as if he were soon to leave.

____

Timbre was still rather surprised by this. "Storm." he repeated. His mind raced, he ignored what Storm said, he wasn't sure, he didn't know! (Brad's characters ignore yours well. o.o)

"Is he a shifter?" he asked.

_____

Datum pulled herself up again, it looked like they were in the office now...AND the door was closed! She pulled herself in, landing very softly. She snuck alongside the wall reaching the office. She heard voices and leaned close to the door, she glanced at the stairs and got on the opposite side of the door, the side closer to the stairs. She proceeded to lean in again and listen.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:40 am

"I don't have anyone else to ask." Sable stated with a bit of emphasis.

Meteor raised his hand though--yeah like he had anything useful. Sable ignored him anyway, rolling his eyes.

(XDDDDDDDDDDD)
---

Vigor looked at Timbre like that was a seriously stupid question--even if it really wasn't entirely. "Aquynese Shifter from what I've read." Vigor replied, yes he seemed quite proud of this fact.

Storm glanced at Vigor for a moment. Hm. Well. Apparently they weren't gonna let him out OR be his friend. Frowning he slumped back from the front of the cage as best he could and stared dejectedly at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-