MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 pm

I never said that. Comet answered, but it wasn't the last of what he had to say for sure. Big surprise, it mostly started with swear words and Stygian's name tossed in the bunch. Yes, Comet really should consider getting his random bouts of bad language under control most likely but he had no intention of it.

Well needless to say, Comet's general attitude towards Stygian did not go over well. Stygian's aura darkened, the shadowy tentacle things that often branched out from it appearing as long, swaying, writhing forms.

"Why'd you SAY that!" Sable exclaimed rather than asked.

But much to his surprise, the random bout of visible anger subsided in an instant, letting Stygian return to his normal appearance. Yes he looked quite...innocent as he was capable of being. But of course, that was just an illusion too, because it was only a couple seconds later that one of the tentacles appeared from the blackish haze again so fast that it was barely visible, caught Comet's leg out from underneath him and was followed up by another that ended up throwing him a small distance on his back.

It made him lose the gun, since he hadn't really expected Stygian to do that, and he went off on another swearing fury as he went to retrieve the weapon that had gone farther than he had.

Although Stygian wasn't capable of making any sort of sound, he seemed to find it pretty funny.

What do you want? He was addressing both Sable and Impact, not COMET. Because he was capable of transmitting to a group.

--
"I don't doubt it." Vigor commented to Timbre.

"Friend!" Storm squeaked practically-for he was overly excited--when he saw Timbre.

Punk...much like Timbre had earlier, totally backed away from Storm like he was some kind of plague when the kid went running by to attack Timbre with a hug. =U

"Friend huh?" Vigor commented, shaking his head as he glanced at Timbre, a mixture of amusement and disappointment at the same time.

"So that's a Shapeshifter?" Emo asked as if he didn't really believe it was true.

Vigor gave him a glare as well. "Emo, you've gotten stupider since I last saw you."

Emo huffed about this and looked away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:13 am

Impact barely moved when Comet was thrown, only moving his head and eyes to watch the SUFFERING.

You know it isn't the best idea for you to be out in public... Impact replied, trying not to anger him.

____

(xDD Vigor is funny. =D)

Timbre did not approve of incoming hug, nor being called friend...actually he was just disliking the negative reputation it was getting him.

"Leave me alone." he muttered, not moving out of the way though.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 am

(XDDDDDDDDDDD NICE BRAD)M

Brad M =. XDD

No one seems to mind. He replied in return, it was hard to tell if it was an angry response or not though. Probably not, because when he was angry his aura usually flared up. What about your....other plans? Yes that was his hint to them that he knew there was more to this then anyone was suggesting.

Comet had retrieved his weapon or Sable's really. As much as he wanted to SHOOT Stygian though, made himself hold back. It would only anger the zetra and probably not succeed in killing him with one shot so the others would likely be MAD at him. Something he didn't often mind, but it would've been serious fail at the moment.
--
(=U XDD I thought he was eviiiil D: XDD )
Well too bad for Timbre, Storm hugged him anyway, but he didn't remain there long because Vigor decided to call him back over......LIKE A DOGGIE. No he just called him. So Storm went back to him. Storm jumped up on the desk again--the one Vigor was currently leaning against--and smiled at him. Vigor did not return the smile though. He stared like this: Not amused

"I thought you said he was in a cage." Punk stated, as if this were the most important fact. To him it probably was.

"Can it shape shift?" Emo asked Vigor, probably not improving his older brother's opinion of him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 am

(MY MIDDLE INITIAL. =D xD)

Plans change. Impact replied stiffly. So Meteor had blurbed everything eh? He didn't much care now, Stygian wasn't as psycho as he was expecting. Impact still stayed in his current position, not moving much at all.

____

(Oh well that too. >_>) (SMILEY. xDD)

"He..." Timbre's mind remembered Vigor there and in an instant his term changed. "It was in a cage." he stated, as if Punk accused him of lying.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Gewd for Impact, Styg isn't always a psycho C| ...especially if he's already been running around for awhile |D XDD

Probably for your best interest. Stygian replied before his dark hazy aura obscured him from view again. It could extend out fairly far making it rather hard to pinpoint where he was in it--especially when he dimmed the red glowing tips of his helmet fins. He didn't have to remain in the center of it, which was usually a large portion of why it was so darn confusing.

He really didn't have much of a fear in them shooting him or stopping him for that matter. They may shoot him, but it likely wouldn't stop him.

Sable simply stood there with a serious sense of uncertainty. He didn't know what Impact was telling Stygian after all.
--

"Well it isn't in a cage now." Punk muttered back.

It is likely not a big surprise that Vigor and Emo were arguing, about what wasn't entirely clear, mostly just that they were insulting each other. They probably had forgotten what the argument was about to begin with.

Storm's helmet fins twitched as he glanced back and forth between the two with a frown.

Eventually Vigor stopped, looking the other way with a serious degree of glaring. He wasn't in the MOOD to violently beat upon Emo. Unfortunately. So instead he flicked Storm.

"Shape shift for them or something."

Storm nodded quite enthusiastically before setting about doing so. Of course, it was a pretty quick process and it didn't take him long to take on the electric elemental form he often hid in.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Don't threaten me, Stygian. Impact requested. After all he had personal confidence that it was possible he could defeat Stygian, so he found it to be frustrating Stygian automatically counted him out. He watched the aura, unafraid that Stygian was going to attack him or anything.

____

Timbre was staring, he was in awe over what he had just seen. Was he mad about it? Not yet, as soon as he realized how mesmerized the little guy had him, he grew angry with him and glared.

It wasn't fair, why could they shift but commons like himself couldn't? He understood the mechanical differences, but it made him feel inferior...almost as if he should do something about it....
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 am

Me communicating is threatening to you? Stygian replied, of course he knew perfectly well what Impact meant, but that didn't mean he wouldn't turn it around on him. I'm not discreditting your skill. He added, because really he was in a pretty good mood at the moment. See if people just let him toss them around he was pretty happy. I mean today he had already slung Impact around, then threw Meteor in that stuff and knocked Comet down--pretty successful.

--

"That's pretty cool." Punk commented, for he was impressed. He'd obviously never seen a Shifter do so. Not that anyone really did.

Storm beamed proudly at Punk's comment. He was all too eager to please them, and having actually succeeded in getting positive feedback did wonders for his attitude.

Emo didn't say much, he just observed silently.

Vigor was...unimpressed. He just shrugged. "At least it can do something half amusing, right?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:51 am

Not the communicating, the message. But you have shown some respect, continuing my complain would be a pointless effort.

Impact glanced at Comet and Sable, what did they think? They hadn't told him anything yet.

____

"At least." Timbre muttered, annoyed at all the attention Storm was getting. "Well guys, you saw him, can we go now?" he asked, as if it was Punk and Emo keeping him there.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:53 am

Comet presumed that Impact must be talking to Stygian or something. It'd make no sense for him to just be standing there. Comet didn't seem too concerned though, although I doubt being tossed around had done wonders for the injury he had already sustained.

Sable was staring at Impact with a look of question and concern. Likely wondering why no one had been told what to do and no one had shot anyone.

Stygian didn't reply again. He merely remained standing there hidden in his aura.

--

Storm frowned, helmet fins flopping down to the sides. Apparently he hadn't done as good as he had thought by changing his appearance.

"Why leave so soon?" Punk asked, "We just got here a little bit ago."

Vigor shrugged about the comment. It really didn't upset him seeing as he liked to undermine Storm on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Impact had a mental dilemma now. Shot Stygian? Convince him to come back and be locked up? Let him be free?

"This isn't a major issue." Impact stated aloud to Comet and Sable.

___

Sure Storm make Brad feel bad. =U

"Because you saw him. How much more do you need to see? He's not going to break into a show stopping number or anything...." Timbre remarked, crossing his arms.

Ten: Actually....=D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:04 pm

"Oh it isn't huh?" Comet asked, looking highly incredulous.

Sable hadn't bothered to answer. He was still too busy looking horrified.

Stygian however was losing interest in the conversation and sticking around for that matter. He had it well set in his mind that he would soon wander off. His aura flickered about as he was actually turning various directions to figure out what direction he wanted to go next.

--
Here is how ten sees the seen.

Impact: Challenge Accepted *waves arms like dramatic speaker* There is no need to fear. This is not an issue =O It CAN be conquered! duuuur

Random people: *see Impact talking to random black hazy wall looking thing* getaway
Comet: I\'m not impressed Yeah Right
Sable: Y-U-No Y U NO KILL? getaway
Stygian: Devious Rage AHEM, no really, more like this I\'m thinking

--
XDD

Punk and Emo both frowned at Timbre. GOSH who upset the drama QUEEN. =|

"I don't wanna go." Punk stated.

"Don't you wanna go track down Loner and his LIVING fish though?" Emo asked.

Punk's expression was one of deeeep thinking. Like what Emo was saying possibly was finally clicking.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 am

Impact shrugged subtly.

"Got a better conclusion, genius?" he asked calmly.

___

THIS IS EPIC. @_@ PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!! Aha ha ha. xDDD

___

Drama queen Timbre. =)

Timbre approached Emo quickly, attempting to roughly shove him as he did so.

"Shut up." he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 am

"Duh, Of course." Comet replied, shaking his head as he did so.

Stygian was bored of their arguing stuff, so he had started heading off.

--
This general conversation seemed to amuse Vigor--probably because he could tell there was some kind of tension amongst it. Storm on the other hand, did not. And was actually trying to hide behind Vigor--like the guy would really protect him, but eh, he didn't have any other options really. Vigor was typically the only one around, so even if the guy didn't like him he still felt safest by him.

Emo didn't like being shoved. For he was wimpy. He did shut up though. Not that it had changed Punk's comprehension.

"Loner has his fish?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:19 pm

"Don't hesitate too long before you grace us with your intelligence then." Impact told him, slowly walking to follow Stygian.

____

Timbre glared at Punk.

"Yeah, he does. What's it to you?" he asked in an angry tone. He wasn't scared of Punk and frankly Loner needed to toughen up he decided, trying to justify his actions.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:36 am

"Uh, how about the original plan?" Comet was wording it more in a way of asking how stupid and forgetful his brothers could be.

Sable had begun to kind of follow after Impact, for he had no clue what they were doing.

Stygian didn't particularly seem to mind that the others were following him. =U

---
Punk's expression turned to one of great displeasure. "What's it to me? What do you THINK it is to me?!" Really it was a lot milder than what he had wanted to say because he wasn't all that confident he could win in a fight against his brother.

Storm decided he was safe enough apparently, that or maybe the fact Vigor had shoved him away had encouraged him--either way he had slinked over to Timbre instead and was now trying to hide behind him.

Emo glanced at Timbre, and then Punk. Hmm...yeah they could fight. He didn't much care, and rather decided to sit, leaning against a wall.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Impact was following slow, despite Stygian not minding, it bothered Impact to be following him. He didn't want to be around when Stygian started causing trouble.

"Original plans never work as they are designed." Impact stated.

___

"It shouldn't be anything to you, that's why I asked." Timbre told him, crossing his arms and not paying attention to Storm. "It's a stupid fish that isn't yours, of a stupid brother's who IS yours. Why don't you worry about coming up with good comebacks instead of a fish."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:52 pm

"So following him around like a puppy does?" Comet asked in return, he had thusfar refused to follow.

Stygian stopped, turned towards Impact and Sable then seemed to be looking further out judging by his head level. It was hard to tell what he was looking at given his eyes were usually covered by hair.

--
"Because!" Punk snapped back. "He likes it! And as...his older brother I should strive to ruin that!" (Must'a been reading "Brothers" Written by Sir Eldric Wrathalonzo) As if this were a great revelation his expression of anger intensified to something devious, "And if I kill the fish he'll be traumatized."

Emo rolled his eyes. Didn't they have anything better to do?
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 pm

When Stygian turned toward Impact and Sable, Impact took that time to look back at Comet and speak.

"This one isn't fully designed yet." he replied.

___

(OH GOSH YES!!)

"Because killing a fish makes you oh so tough." Timbre lightened his voice quite considerably. "Oh help me! I'm living with a brother who can kill a fish! How can I survive?" he returned his face, and voice to default status.

"Loser." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:35 am

"Then it's STUPID."

I agree with that. Stygian stated, to all of them this time. Maybe I should savagely slaughter everyone. That'd take care of the problem, right?

As if this were random info sharing time, Sable decided to speak up as well. "That reminds me, I ran into those guys on the way here." Descriptive as ever.

--
"Not like that!" Punk grumbled, although he shoved Emo oddly enough, "Explain what I mean."

"Explain what you mean yourself." Emo replied.

Punk kicked him but didn't ask for his assistance any more. "He loves that stupid fish. If I kill it then he'll have to be sad and pathetic!"

"How admirable." Emo commented, hardly looking interested.

Storm was still behind Timbre, simply listening.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Impact was about to reply to Comet, then Stygian...Sable had to talk too? He was still about to reply to Comet, who had insulted his method of approach, but then it sunk into his mind what Sable had just said.

"Those...guys?" he asked, turning to face said Sable. "You mean...those guys?"

___

Timbre was more involved in his tough guyness in front of his siblings that he didn't realize Storm was ruining his reputation as a reputable hunter.

"So you resort to killing his fish...." Timbre told him in a decreasingly lower tone. "Still a loser move." he added. Frankly, he would do it to Loner if he wanted to get at him, it was just that he didn't want to get at Loner and he was mad at Punk so Loner shall be defended.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:13 am

Sable took a step back with a slight frown as if Impact's action was frightening or something. "Yes those guys he repeated. "I tried calling you guys but you weren't around and I couldn't handle them on my own so I had to just...watch um walk off. I ran into one of them!" He wasn't sure why he had rambled off all the details but oh well.

Comet, quite predictably swore, what at was difficult to discern, either the fact they hadn't heard Sable or that Sable had failed to do anything likely.
--

"Not resort, plan It was always the plan! It's not a loser move!"

"It is a loser move." Vigor decided to interrupt. "You're a Hunter. Why settle for the fish? You wanna traumatize him, break his legs or something. Or his arms. Bash his transmitters in." Vigor was quite casually going down the list of violence as if this were regular protocol.

Emo siiiighed and decided to try and get Storm's attention. The Shapeshifter was perfectly willing to see what Emo wanted and dashed out from his hiding spot over to the other before contently sitting beside him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:53 am

Impact glared at Sable.

"You let them...walk away?" he asked, in disbelief.

____

Timbre agreed with Vigor, not only did he not want to seem like a wuss but if he disagreed it would look like he was wrong in front of his brothers.

"Exactly." he stated, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 am

"There was two of them..." Sable repeated with a slight frown, "I couldn't take both of them with any sort of success. If I'd tried to do anything it just would've caused a scene."

--
Punk shook his head, muttering something about them all being insane before heading for the door. He was done here.

Emo glanced up from where he was at with Storm and sort of shrugged. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Impact looked away from Sable to check on Stygian.

"Might make a scene anyway...." he threatened, angered with Sable's actions.

(Could I have more info on who Sable encountered exactly? I don't know how mad to make Impact or anything. =P)

____

Timbre wasn't about to let Punk leave so easily, not when he was getting humiliated!

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, making his way near the door to block Punk if he felt the need to.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 am

I told you once but I shall tell you again DUMBY C: XD Sabotage and Hate have in the past worked for the same main employer who the Nightstrike family do as well. Cept someone else (not them lol) irritated said guy to a fairly significant degree by not following through with their end of the deal--long story short, Sabotage and Hate are amongst those to get revenge upon now. C| And said Nightstrikes were supposed to but the last attempt at doing such although started out good, turned bad and they got away c: Because they weren't supposed to KEEL da zetri. Dat summary.

So obviously that is sort of a personal offense against the nightstrike family too because they don't take kindly to imperfection.

Oh and he encountered Sabotage and Hate to answer your question, even though I totally said he had when he did C| Sabotage and Hate are sort of like transporters of illegal goods for the guy I spoke of =D XD And illegal goods is...wide ranging of course. Oh also they're cousins to our other Hunters =P Just as an FYI XD

Sable frowned, he wasn't sure what else he could add to what he had already said. I mean sure it was still an ongoing requirement that they were to accomplish still, and of course their employer hadn't been happy--or their father for that matter, but....

"It's not my fault!" He insisted.

Comet gave him a serious look of disbelief. "We should kill Sable instead." He muttered.

Stygian hadn't moved. Actually, he was likely listening to what they were saying. Sure he was a monstrous looking thing but that didn't mean he wasn't just as fully capable of listening and adding his opinion in. He did help them from time to time when they released him. But he was likely more intrigued with the idea of what they might decide to do than opposed to rampaging around. Because he had gotten his initial freedom and had calmed down quite a good deal by now.

--

"To find Loner, what do you think, genius?" Punk asked in return, purposefully sarcastic of course.

Emo watched them, helmet fins twitching slightly. Obviously he didn't think that was a very bright move on his brother's part. He was quite correct in that assumption.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:34 am

(Why thank you very much. =D Brain, lock dis in. >=.) HA HA HA Comet. Very Happy

Impact glanced back at Sable, as if considering Comet's idea.

"He could still be useful, live bait, cannon fodder, target practice....shame to waste it." he stated.

____

Timbre stood with his arms crossed, a snicker emitting from him.

"I....don't think so." he told him. He took a step closer to the door, he was only about three away from it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:07 am

Comet sort of nodded to that. It was true."Guess you're right."

Sable's helmet fins twitched. "But--!" He didn't even know what he wanted to say to finish that, and settled for letting his helmet fins sink to the sides. He guessed he shouldn't have mentioned it at all.

---
Punk rolled his eyes. Why did his brother need to act so stupid at the moment?

"Oh come on." He grumbled, "You didn't even care a moment ago--you wanted to leave. Why don't you want me to go now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-