MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 am

Impact was still glaring. "It IS better than nothing, but it's not something you can take to fight someone like Stygian! Either you find something better or I'm going by myself."

He raised the tip of his rifle skyward, and inspected the scope as if he were soon to leave.

____

Timbre was still rather surprised by this. "Storm." he repeated. His mind raced, he ignored what Storm said, he wasn't sure, he didn't know! (Brad's characters ignore yours well. o.o)

"Is he a shifter?" he asked.

_____

Datum pulled herself up again, it looked like they were in the office now...AND the door was closed! She pulled herself in, landing very softly. She snuck alongside the wall reaching the office. She heard voices and leaned close to the door, she glanced at the stairs and got on the opposite side of the door, the side closer to the stairs. She proceeded to lean in again and listen.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:40 am

"I don't have anyone else to ask." Sable stated with a bit of emphasis.

Meteor raised his hand though--yeah like he had anything useful. Sable ignored him anyway, rolling his eyes.

(XDDDDDDDDDDD)
---

Vigor looked at Timbre like that was a seriously stupid question--even if it really wasn't entirely. "Aquynese Shifter from what I've read." Vigor replied, yes he seemed quite proud of this fact.

Storm glanced at Vigor for a moment. Hm. Well. Apparently they weren't gonna let him out OR be his friend. Frowning he slumped back from the front of the cage as best he could and stared dejectedly at the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:47 am

Impact sighed. "Well then maybe it's time for you to do do a little hunting hmm?" he asked, his patience clearly going away at a rapid rate.

____

Timbre wasn't super knowledgeable about shifter types, so he didn't act too impressed by this.

"Why's he in the cage?" Timbre asked, squatting down to get a better look at him.

_____

Datum continued to listen, hmm...well they weren't doing anything to the lil fella yet. That was good, but she didn't exactly want to stick around if they started hurting him either. She made a face. Why couldn't his cage have been easier to open?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 am

"It's not exactly like everyone just leaves an arsenal of weapons laying around." Sable crossed his arms, that much he was confident of at least.
---
"So he'd stay here while I was gone." Vigor stated, Timbre sure could ask some DUMB questions as far as he was concerned. And furthermore why was he even concerned about why the zetraloid was caged? It was a Shifter! That was reason enough!

Storm's helmet fins perked forward when Timbre was more easily in view. He smiled again, but didn't really move to make himself 'closer' not that he wasn't close already considering how small the cage was.

"He hasn't been too content to stay around ever since the other one died." Vigor stated, quite needlessly really. =U No one had asked him.

Storm's helmet fins went down again and his smile faded.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 pm

"That's not the only way to acquire weapons." Impact countered, offering no further advice like a helpful person would.

_____

Timbre didn't smile back, but he wasn't glaring. "You had two?" he asked, another dumb question, but he didn't give Vigor much time to answer that one.

"So one died....." Timbre's mind was racing, part of him was feeling pity for the shifters, but another part of him was overjoyed. "Hope you didn't keep them both in that cage." he stated sarcastically.

_____

Datum's eyes went wide and her breathing increased. So there was another that was dead? How long had Storm been in that cage? Maybe his death was near too. She glanced back at the stairs, still clear, she was lucky they hadn't found her yet. Maybe now would be a good time to leave...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Sable looked like he had given up this entire thing. His shoulders sagged somewhat in defeat. "Right, well,I'm not a professional at weapon acquiring. I don't know any other way to get them."
--
AND THEN TROLLFACE VIGOR OPENED THE DOOR EPIC FAST WITH A TROLLFACE AND SAID UMAD? Kidding =P

"I don't think even I could manage to shove both of them in that cage." Vigor commented, although he looked clearly amused as if he would've greatly enjoyed trying when he had still had the other. "Anyway." He carried on as if this really didn't matter, "That's what I wanted to show you. Shapeshifter. They're actually pretty amusing." And by amusing of course he meant it was great fun to torment the poor creatures =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:31 pm

"Neither am I." Impact stated. "Simply takes effort is all, something as simple as...breaking and entering can yield some results in your favor, yes?" he tilted his head, almost as if he would find this to be an enjoyable endeavor as well.

_____

The door slammed into Datum, who was then smashed into the drywall. .-.

Ahem.

Timbre didn't realize the torment of the creature is what provided entertainment. "Well he's pretty cool I guess....does he tell jokes or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Sable tilted his head to the side. Wasn't exactly like his family would frown upon doing that. Whether or not he could do it was another question. "Er...yeah I guess."

"I wanna help!!" Meteor decided he would break his silent vow from a bit ago.

-----
"If you teach me jokes I will!" Storm stated all happy. Apparently he liked being called cool.

Vigor stared at Timbre for awhile. Was he.....serious? He blinked a couple times, then shook his head, "No......well if he does, he's never told me any. It's more fun if you let him out." Yes he said you, even though TIMBRE didn't have the thing that opened the cage.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:11 pm

"You're too loud." Impact stated, not even looking at Meteor. "And excited, this is hardly work to get excited about." Impact truthfully was excited, it was his control over his excitement he though Meteor needed work on.

____

Timbre thought about this. "Let him out? Won't he run away then?" He proceeded to try and stick his finger in the cage, as if Storm were some animal that might react to it, or feel different than other zetras or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Meteor's helmet fins drooped down. How disappointing. "But....I can be quiet..." He tried to reason.

Sable would be far more thankful of the little jerk didn't get to go. Even if he really wasn't a jerk. It'd just be one more complication. Impact would be useful. Meteor, not so much.

"So...you'll help, right?" Sable asked IMPACT, not Meteor.

------
Storm sadly did not feel different than normal zetras =U ...cuz I highly doubt Timbre violently rubbed his finger against him to the point it'd make his Shapeshifting plates get all tweaked. |D Storm tried poking Timbre's finger he had put into the cage though.

"Not if the door's closed." He went ahead and closed the window he had left open as well, "Besides, there's two of us and one of him. He's a Shapeshifter, we're Shapeshifter Hunters. Make any sense?" He wasn't being sarcastic, he was just trying to see if Timbre well...got it. "I let him out when I'm here and he hasn't escaped yet."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Impact took a moment to respond, no matter what Sable asked of him, he was pretty sure it'd be about weapon getting or Stygian killing, but he worded it to sound as if he was going to do Sable a favor, instead of something he planned to do anyway.

"Help what?" he asked.

____

Timbre jumped back when Storm tried to poke him, as if he was poisonous or something. He looked up at Vigor, finally comprehending what he said.

"What? Oh, okay yeah that makes sense." he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:47 pm

"The weapon thing." He stated, "Cuz....um...I figure I should have something better before we try and find Stygian I guess."

"You should just tell him to come home." Meteor stated, as if his older brother was a dog or something.

---

Storm's helmet fins perked up, he chuckled about this a bit because he found it quite humorous. What a funny zetraloid!

Vigor on the other hand, had his doubts about Timbre's reaction. Was he......afraid of the Shifter? Honestly? Oh well, hopefully he just didn't...spaz out or something when he let Storm out. He kneeled down beside the cage, pulling it to face him instead and set about the unlocking process. It wasn't all that easy, because it seemed Vigor never had anything "easy" to control in his entire workplace.

Eventually he got it unlocked though and the door opened so that Storm could come out...and the Shifter didn't, so Vigor had to reach in and drag him out and close the cage again so he wouldn't run back inside it.

It had benefits and downfalls--benefit, Storm could stretch again now! And he wasn't smashed. Downside? Vigor was here. Storm shook his head, the electric looking glow around him flickered as he did so, then resumed a more solid form.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:48 am

Impact's fins twitched at the comments placed before him. "Sable if you have funds, weapons can be obtained that way too." he added. Everything didn't NEED to be difficult. He turned to Meteor. "Why don't you call him home then? He'd probably get you out of our business forever you know."

____

Timbre certainly wasn't scared, Storm had just startled him was all. (Nice glow effects descriptions! xD) He still stared at him, not having seen a shifter in real life before. His face grew a half smile, he sure felt privileged!

"Hey....Storm...." he started, his face turning to a smirk as he remembered what Storm said about the jokes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:53 am

Flashback of Sable's funds: LET'S GET LOTS OF EXPENSIVE ICE CREAM YAAAAY =D
I kid. Ahem.

That was true. He had forgotten about something like that. He had a decent amount of money after all. Although he wasn't sure how much was needed for violent weapons. He hadn't exactly had a huge interest in them to go see. He nodded slowly.

Meteor on the other hand, crossed his arms. "I bet he wouldn't. Especially if I told him you guys had plans to do stuff." Probably not his smartest threat, but he had decided to do so anyway, "I bet he'd be more willing to come home and NOT kill me if I told him that."

------
Storm's helmet fins perked forward again at the mention of his name. He could certainly be an attentive little thing, which was what he was doing now. Staring at Timbre like he was seriously the only thing in the room.

Vigor had yet to do anything other than observe what his brother was doing. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 am

I FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU. About the compliment =U XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:08 am

(Ha ha ice cream. xDD Also you're welcome for compliment. =.)

"You start to interfere with our plans and I'll kill you." Impact stated, he wasn't afraid to, nor was he regretting it. He figured the situation about Stygian was very important and that Meteor should not interfere as if it was no big deal if something went wrong, or of Stygian found out or something. His visor was down so his stare wasn't much, but he faced Meteor's direction, almost as if he were waiting for a reply.

____

Pleased to have Storm's attention, Timbre continued. "Have you heard the joke they don't tell dumb people?" (trollface) he asked in a very serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 am

Meteor huffed and crossed his arms like this was completely unfair. "Do I at least get to go then?"

------
(XDDDDD)

Storm didn't answer verbally, but he shook his head all big glowy eyed totally focused on what Timbre was saying as if this was a life or death question.

Vigor was....not so sure about this. =U Mocking a Shapeshifter with jokes? How boring. =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Impact shook his head.

"Accepting defeat in an argument grants you nothing more toward our endeavor." he stated, once again inspecting his rifle.

____

Timbre looked disappointed that Storm was so serious about it. He had shaken his head, which did make him admit he was dumb then, but it was no fun if the person who answered the joke was not aware.

"Nevermind." he said in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:51 pm

"But I waaaaannnaa goooo." Meteor whined, somewhat childishly with a rather large frown. Sure he had enthusiasm for the work. Probably one of his better characteristics. Now the skill was another thing. He liked to try and learn, but he was...definitely still in the beginner stages of learning.
--
Storm's helmet fins flopped to the side as he tilted his head. That was a weird joke...he didn't get it. But he supposed it was supposed to be funny. So he laughed anyway.

Vigor....had a total look of: YOU BE SERIOUS BOUT DIS? =|
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 pm

Impact's professionalism was fading with Meteor acting childish.

"Quit your whining!" he told him. "Are you still an infancy in your head?" he sighed as he turned back to his rifle, glancing at Sable to see what he was doing.

____

Timbre smiled a little, Storm's seemingly random laughing amused him.

"I didn't think you'd get it..." he said, still fully thinking Storm didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Sable had just been waiting, kind of looking at the ground since he hadn't wanted to add anything to the conversation between Impact and Meteor. yeaah he'd just wait til it was over.

Meteor's helmet fins twitched again. He frowned. "I'm not an infant!" He complained, glaring. "I just wanna go! And you're treating me like I'm a little kid!"

--

"I don't!" Storm stated oh so cheerfully, helmet fins all perky like this was the correct answer. He totally seemed to think this was great.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Impact gritted his teeth.

"It's....because....you're...." he turned to face Meteor, leaning toward him quickly as he finished. "....ACTING like a kid!" he sighed again, looking at the ground.

____

Timbre shook his head very subtly. "Then why'd you laugh?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Meteor's didn't move. He was not so happy with his brother now. Even if he was intimidated by him. He had no right to call him a little kid! He was trying to help here.

"Only because you won't let me HELP and be MATURE." he stated as if this were all clearly Impact's fault. "How am I supposed to improve if you don't even let me help?"

Sable said nothing. He didn't wanna be stuck in the middle of this.
--
"Cuz jokes are supposed to be funny I think." Storm stated. He didn't look sure about it though.

Vigor shook his head, "Timbre, Timbre....this isn't how you interact with a Shifter...."

Storm frowned. He liked this just fine.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Impact once again focused his gaze on Meteor. "Did I not suggest practice? Because you also cannot get any better when you're not moving, or breathing, or living." he looked back at his gun, wiping some smears off it with his finger. "Your first mission is never a suicide mission."

_____

Timbre opened his mouth to reply to Storm, but stopped, looking up from his position on the floor where he was squatting. =U

"What? Who makes rules on how to interact with others?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:15 pm

"Why not? You don't let me come and do ANYTHING with you. I asked earlier and you said no. Now you say no again." (Clearly two times is all) , "I wanna go on the suicide mission."

Sable smirked. That was amusing him, but he didn't wanna...say anything about it.

----
"Try the ones who designed our nature." Vigor replied, mr smart butt there =U , "Shapeshifters are an inferior race to us Hunters...it is...only natural for us to remind them of that regularly."

Storm simply frowned at this. That was not very nice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:30 pm

"Go by yourself then." he told him, not looking up from his rifle. "If I go along we might actually succeed."

___

Timbre looked at Storm. Well...that didn't make a whole lot of sense. Shifters could, well, SHIFT...and other things. Didn't that make them, technically speaking, the superior race?

Timbre just sort of shrugged. His brother was weird.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

"I don't wanna go by myself." Meteor glared. "I wanna be useful. I can be useful if I go with you guys. Honest." His helmet fins perked up as if this was a great argument closing fact he had.

---------

Storm liked Timbre thus far much better than Vigor. He hadn't hit him or anything! Only poked at him and told jokes!

"You're not gonna sit around and just talk to him all day are you?" Vigor asked as if this were a crime.

Storm, clearly deciding Timbre was a form of protection, had gone to sit over beside him all innocent like.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will name tomorrow or some day |D   Will name tomorrow or some day |D - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will name tomorrow or some day |D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-