MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 am

Veng resisted letting Dizzy know that the "sometimes" he was talking about was actually quite a deal more often.

"Uh huh." He commented. He was running out of amazing ideas of ways to be nice to Dizzy. It certainly wasn't something his family practiced.

----------

What a bunch of durfaces =U messing up a detail like how many seats. They must count like me.

Writhe didn't really say anything about the whole set up, mostly looking around at perhaps NOTHING as he followed along with the rest of the crowd. It was a strange thing for sure as far as he was concerned, but that didn't make it bad. At least not yet.

"Is this really worth it?" He asked out loud although refrained from stating what he meant. He was referring to Whiskey paying/traveling/having to wait that long to get to the place just to get some other zetra.

-It's a good thing Writhe isn't Edge lol =U I imagine Edge would hate something enclosed and smelling of smoke XD --
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm

(xD Poooor Mistah Dizzy.)

Dizzy was content now, even though he was doing nothing he had a smile on his face and felt reassured Veng didn't hate him.

___

"Depends." Whiskey stated, not speaking more until Writhe showed genuine interest. (AKA Whiskey is dumb. =U)

Zetras mingled about, seats filling up quickly as nearly all the passengers were on board now.

Poor Edge. Very Happy xD Guess who they are hunting? =) xDD I kid.

Ten: I KNOW YOU WERE KIDDING.

o.o
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:16 am

"Okay, but seriously." Vengeance's tone was the same blaaaah stream of unmotivated monotone that he often made it. "What do you wanna do?"

-------
Writhe stopped being a stubborn durface and sat down likewise. "Depends on what?" He asked, not looking to Whiskey at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 am

Dizzy thought for less than a second before giving Veng an odd look.

"I dunno." he stated.

___

"Depends on how well our negotiations go for how much of a cut you're going to get." he stated, glancing at the emergency exit, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:06 pm

"Well start knowing." Vengeance replied. If it was up to him they'd be sitting around sulking all day. >=.
--

Writhe shrugged. Boring stuff. Yes apparently money was boring stuff in his mind. He more or less liked impressing people more than getting stuff for accomplishing things.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:45 pm

"I can't." he stated plainly, not even phased by what he just admitted to. "Fun stuff is hard to find."

____

Whiskey didn't hear a response, not interested much in money? He thought he had hinted at it before, but he was surprised that even going on this mission and Writhe wasn't in it for the money.

"I don't want the negotiations to be in my favor." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:54 am

Veng shrugged. "Fine, then we'll stay here." He plopped himself down beneath a random tree and stretched his arms before putting them behind his head.
--
"Well that's a strange thing not to want." Writhe commented. He was still looking around, obviously not all that concerned with why Whiskey was weird and such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Dizzy was okay with this...for just a moment.

"You're...going to sit here too?" he asked.

____

Whiskey hesitated before answering. "There's no challenge, no excitement in getting my way."

The hull doors were closing now and various warnings were being announced over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:55 pm

"Of course I'm gonna sit here. I'm sitting aren't I? Veng replied.

--
"Meh. I guess." Was Writhe's response, he seemed more interested in what was taking place to the ship thing than anything Whiskey currently had to say. He looked up then all around, then down, and up again. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but it was all pretty new to him so...
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:14 am

"Well...yeah." Dizzy agreed. "I dunno I thought you were gonna...DO stuff." he looked away from Veng, yep! That's what he had wanted to say. "Yeah." he said, agreeing to himself out loud.

_____

"Don't guess unless you need to." Whiskey told him. "I don't want you guessing when to pull a trigger, or a pin, or a knife." he was mostly giving him a hard time now because it was amusing him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:45 am

"I told you to find something for us to do. If you're not gonna then I'll just stay here."

---------
Writhe rolled his eyes, not directly at Whiskey but he was meaning it for that zetraloid. "Don't worry," He finally glanced over, expression brightening slightly, "I'm trigger happy." He wasn't serious, which he was trying to make fairly apparent.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 am

Dizzy crossed his arms.

"You're acting like a little kid." he stated unhappily.

____

It was apparent and Whiskey caught the sarcasm as well.

"Make every shot a sure shot!" he said, almost in the tone of someone else, whoever he stole the quote from most likely.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched. "I am not!" He snapped at Dizzy, "You're the one who's complaining about not having anything to do and still not finding something! I'm not complaining."

---

Brad's statement has amused ten XD whoever he stole the quote from.

Writhe sort of grinned at the stolen quote =) then turned back to looking around himself as if some amazing new thing would pop out of nowhere. Maybe a futuristic clown with epic futuristic music on a futuristic hoverboard. AHem >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 am

"I didn't say you were!" Dizzy defended, not entirely understanding what Veng truly meant. "I just meant you were acting like a kid is all."

_____

Yay. =)

Careful what you wish for Writhe. @_@

Suddenly a futuristic clown appeared on a futuristic hoverboard, a small speaker was emitting a very loud and buzzy futuristic tune...AS BLOOD DRIPPED FROM THE CLOWN'S RED MOUTH HE SMILED AND SAID "MILK HAS CALCIUM KK?"

Whiskey looked away from Writhe, almost as if he wasn't allowed to continue a non serious conversation. The engines were starting, very loudly at first, but they began to run smooth after a few moments. Not a great sign, but it was normal.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:18 am

Veng stared at Dizzy. What did the little dumby mean? HUH. Dumb kid. he shook his head, mostly ignoring him and his comments.

--
I scared D: XPP

How delightful. Writhe had no clue what was normal or not, but he seemed content enough to simply be there and wait.............for the moment anyway. No doubt he'd be bored soon.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:37 am

xDD

Dizzy wasn't expecting Veng to not reply, he looked over at him, confused.

"Aren't you gonna argue back?" he asked.

____

"Hope this thing is more sturdy than it appears..." Whiskey muttered to Writhe, he really had no doubts, especially with this many passengers on board, but he still had a small personal fear of a spacecraft not fit for flying.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:51 am

"No." Vengeance replied looking rather unamused. Arguing with Dizzy was no fun. He made about the same amount of sense that Rage did, cept he couldn't punch Dizzy without feeling bad for beating up a little kid like he could with Rage.

--
Writhe glanced over at Whiskey as if he'd have a readout of the faults of the thing written on his face or something. (Such a sarcastic ten I am) "Is that what you're gonna wonder for however many hours it takes?" Writhe asked.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:45 am

(xDDD)

"Well little kids are supposed to argue." Dizzy told him, a smile appearing on his face. Now he was intentionally trying to annoy Veng.

____

"Only until we break the atmosphere." Whiskey stated. He glanced over at Writhe. "..not."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:24 am

"I'm not a little kid!" Veng snapped in response, "YOU are."
--

Writhe wasn't entirely sure what Whiskey meant by that so he simply made a face. That solved all issues.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:28 pm

"Sooo are you!" Dizzy chimed, hopping to his feet and starting to skip away. "A kiiiid. Revengeance is a kiiiiid...." he was quietly singing.

____

Whiskey glanced at the light panel that gave codes for the passengers, a single green light was lit. He made a face, doubtful that everything was in the green condition, and what about safety belts or something? He began to think it wasn't working entirely.

The pilot finished his long winded speech about the company, following up with an instruction to put on your seat belts. Whiskey didn't move, it was time to see what kind of workers were on board here.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Vengy probably wasn't the most mature because that was totally irritating him. Why couldn't Dizzy see that he, Vengeance, was both smarter AND right?

"Stupid kid!" He said out loud, not entirely meaning to, but made it quite clear either way.

--
Writhe glanced over at him again. Not listening? Well okay then, he could not listen too, that was easy enough!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Dizzy's 'bug Veng' mood dissipated in an instant, his skip stopping and his feet coming to a dragging stop. He just stared forward, his eyes starting to tear. He didn't want to look at Veng, no, he couldn't see him cry like a baby! o.o

____

The flight attendant, an overdressed common zetra, was walking to check the safety restraints. He did a double take, noticing Writhe and Whiskey were not buckled.

"Hey guys, gonna have to ask you to fasten your belts alright? We're here for a safe flight!" he told them with a mostly forced smile, pausing at their row to wait for results.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Veng did not notice the detrimental damage he had just done to the mental well being of the younger zetra kid. =U AKA he didn't realize he'd made him cry. So he was still busy being grumpy.

-------

Writhe insisted on only following whatever Whiskey was doing so unless he decided to Writhe would likely ignore mr flight person.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Dizzy just sort of stood there, a sniffle finally emerging from his emotional wall. He wiped his face on his sleeve.

____

Whiskey was ignoring, not even looking at the attendant. Time to see his persistence. The flight attendant made a face. "Excuse me..." he said in a louder tone. "I gave you safety instructions, need I repeat them?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:45 am

"What?" Vengeance asked, obviously noticing this now. "You sure cry a lot." Because Vengeance was one to talk.

--

Writhe ignored the guy too. Besides it was kind of amusing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 pm

"Well you're mean a lot!" Dizzy protested, still not turning to face Veng.

____

The safety zetra was pretty angry now.

"Listen, if you don't start respecting my authority, you're going to get off the ship."

The pilot made an announcement about the ship about to takeoff and the safety zetra made a face, before taking one step away.

"*bleeps o.o" he whispered, going to get to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 am

"Well I should be!" Veng snapped back. "It's my job! I'm supposed to be mean! Mean and hateful!" Veng wasn't even sure what he was arguing about anymore, he mumbled stupid kid once more before burying his head behind his arms and turning himself to face away from Dizzy if he were to well turn around that was. If he were on a poorly animated cartoon meant for humor purposes he would likely have a dark hazy cloud shrouding about him to show his dreary and depressing emo status =D
---

Writhe simply smirked. Ha, well so much for THAT guy and HIS ideas. Stupid being!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-