MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Veng blinked, it seemed to take a moment for Dizzy's question register. "Looking." He stated, "With my..." He shook his head, why bother, "Trying to find Captain Grouch."

---
Writhe thought about this, yeah not being directly asked seemed to work quite well for him remembering things--not that he realized that was what was happening.
"Well..." He looked to the other side, staring more at the ceiling as he thought, "My dad's really good at finding stuff--and people and things. Not like a Hunter." He shook his head, no not at all like a Hunter. "'Cause he's a stupid Shapeshifter so that wouldn't work." His helmet fins twitched, "He's really good at doing stuff like that. And like...getting into places that other people don't want him." He nodded, "So I bet I can do that kind of stuff too." CLEARLY THAT WAS ALL LOGICAL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:35 am

"Oh." Dizzy said, thinking about this for a moment. He didn't remember anybody being named that when he and Veng were looking at all those toys!

"Captain Grouch?" he asked. "He sounds like a bad guy."

___

Whiskey nodded, snatching up a napkin as he stood up.

"I see." he said, trying to act official as he walked, snatching a pen from the counter. He began to write as he spoke.

"Be honest now, any bad traits you may have inherited?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:07 am

"You think he is." Vengeance commented. Where the heck was he anyway? Why hadn't he brought his dumb number? Maybe he could find Tex. He seemed to be better at finding her than her boss person guy anyway.

--

"Yeah." Writhe looked utterly disgusted, "I'm half shifter. That's like the worst thing ever."Apparently he didn't mind sharing that fact with people. He thought for a moment longer, "And...and I think I'm kind of...stubborn sometimes." He shrugged, "When I feel like it."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

(Crud I forgot where I left Tex. .0.)

"I do?" Dizzy asked, well yeah, he guessed Veng was right, after all the name sounded like a bad guy name! "Yeah." he admitted a second after his question. "But why do we need to find a bad guy?"

Maybe he made Veng too mad! Maybe Veng knew what he did and now he was going to punish him with Captain Grouch! Dizzy took a step away from Veng, slightly horrified.

____

Whiskey nodded and wrote some more things down before heading back to the coffee table set up he had arranged.

"So what kind....of environments are you used to living in?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm

(I dunno I'm thinking she was...headed on her way back home XDDD)
"Because he knows where--" He stopped, focusing breaking entirely. He decided to glare at Dizzy since it was his fault anyway, "What's it matter to you?"
--
"Environments?" Writhe blinked, why did that have anything to do with a job? "Uh....normal...ish? I think....." He looked down somewhat hesitantly, as if this was a fact he really wasn't sure about at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Dizzy glanced around quickly, his eyes darting at objects. Did Veng know he suspected Veng's motives?

"Well...er..." he tried to look calm, but was not doing a very good job. "It matters to me cause uh...I thought you were bringing me to see him." he ended it with a questioning tone.

____

Whiskey repeated that large word. "Environments." he spoke. "This job calls for a wide range of experience traversing many different terrains." he made eye contact with Writhe, or as much as pupilless eyes can do.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Vengeance gave Dizzy a look that sort of had a "really?" disbelief to it. He shrugged, "No because he bought my place and seems to be able to keep track of it. That's all."

He waited for more questions because he wasn't too happy that Dizzy kept breaking his train of thought, even if he hadn't stated what he was doing.

-----

"Umm......." A glance to the side, then the floor. Writhe's helmet fins drooped down as he glanced back up, "I don't remember...."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:49 am

Captain Grouch bought Veng's house? That seemed nice...so maybe he wasn't a bad guy? Why was this so confusing?!

"Oh." he said, trying to figure the stuff out on his own before asking another question. Dizzy looked at Veng, was he waiting on something? He gave him a smile as he stepped closer. Captain Grouch didn't seem that bad!

___

Whiskey didn't want it to seem obvious he was searching for clues about Writhe's past, so he let it slide. "Fair enough." he stated, wasting no time getting to the next question. "How do you feel about sharing profits, regardless of the effort you put into the tasks?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Was that it? Had Dizzy run out of things to ramble on about? OH GLORIOUS DAY. Ahem. "Now....be quiet or something. I gotta try and find him." Yes apparently he had forgotten he was gonna look for Tex instead.
---------
Writhe: Oh no

Writhe's helmet fins twitched. Money wasn't hugely important to him if he remembered right. Like..he'd like to have some but....he didn't require it all. He shrugged, "Not a problem."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:20 am

(ha ha that was mean. xDD)

Dizzy nodded. Maybe he could eat while Veng was occupied! He stepped behind Veng and crouched in his clothes so he couldn't be seen, he quietly began to tear the bag of his Reese's Pieces.

____

Whiskey nodded.

"That's not to say your share will be unfair, I just don't need any more grudges running me into the ground."

He finally drank the stuff he had poured in the little cup, swallowing it nearly instantly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 am

Vengeance wasn't sure what the dumb kid was doing but it meant he was being quiet which was good enough for him.

*cue this* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scu81EW4UC8 at 1:00
(I bet Veng can sing like that =) XDDD I KID D: He's got a seriously unmotivated mumbly voice >,> )

He tried to regain his focus. He needed to concentrate, try and remember how he had done this before. Ignore the dumb kid beside him.
---
Writhe shrugged, "Okay then." He just watched Whiskey, waiting for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 am

Dizzy slipped some of the candies out of the bag and popped them into his mouth. He began chewing them, but the crackly outer shell sounded very loud when he was trying to be quiet. He froze, had Veng heard that? He decided to suck on them before chewing so they were silent.

____

Whiskey glanced at him, eager for the next question was he? Whiskey left the interview with a cliffhanger....

Ahem.

Whiskey scribbled some things down before continuing.

"Are you confident with your abilities to keep yourself alive and well in many different situations, with little to no assistance?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 am

Vengeance was quite focused elsewhere at the moment and didn't notice the epic loud candy crunching that obviously wasn't really all that loud. Actually he didn't even inform Dizzy that he was beginning to walk off--trying to follow the trail of someone familiar.

--------
XDD
"I think so." Writhe shrugged, "And if not I don't really expect anyone to help me anyway. I wouldn't them to." He glared down at the floor, "Then I'd be like those spineless 'Shifters."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Dizzy stayed in his little fortress of clothes, happily eating his candy. He heard footsteps. Curious, he looked out and saw Veng walking away! He rolled up the top of the candy bag and pinched it between his fingers so no goodness would be wasted and hurried after Veng.

"Did you find him?" he asked.

____

Whiskey's face didn't change, but he was a little surprised at the answer.

"Right." he said, not totally in agreement with such an...odd statement.

"When would you be available to start?" he asked, even though he had a good idea of when Writhe could start.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 pm

"Maybe." Veng replied simply. It didn't take him long to lose track of his lead though. He stopped again and glared at the ground. Why was this so dang hard?! Maybe he should just go home >=. the worst they could do was kill him after all. He was starting to lose his enthusiasm for the whole be on my own thing.
--

Writhe was still being all upset over the whole ordeal. The shifter deal I mean. Once Whiskey asked when he'd be available though he snapped out of it, helmet fins perking up, "I have no life right now, remember? I could start any time."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 am

"Okay!" Dizzy exclaimed, finding 'maybe' to be an acceptable answer. His mind wandered to the bag in his hands, he wanted more delicious. D=

____

"Just making sure." Whiskey said in a dull tone. "I need to have a hint of professionalism, yes?"

He folded the napkin he had been writing on and held it in his hand.

"I believe that is all I need to ask." he stated. "Thank you for your attendance."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Veng crossed his arms, staring off at nothingness really. He was being his average moody EWW teen, self, contemplating what approach he wished to take now. He didn't want to keep wandering around, he still didn't feel too great after all. Sure he'd been kicked out of his home, but chances were his dumb dad had either forgotten that or didn't care now. But Dizzy....they probably wouldn't like him even more. So he did the best thing he could. He sat down, and then flopped on his back, yes right in the middle of a sidewalk mind you. "Whhhyyyy does life hate me so much?" He whined at no one in particular. A very mature zetraloid he was.
--
"Meh." Was Writhe's response...to all of it amazingly. Good job of summarizing a lot there, lil guy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:35 am

Dizzy's eyes went wide, this seemed very abrupt to him. Why was Veng doing that? When he heard veng cry out he looked around, almost as if he were embarrassed of a misbehaving child.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

____

Whiskey poured himself more of the drink in the tiny cup and drank it, noticing Writhe's untouched portion.

"Not a fan huh?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:19 am

sdgaskj DIZZY =| XD
"Life." Vengeance grumbled, clearly in one of his emo fits, he sat back up anyway though and huddled over into his immensely convincing and frighteningly serious emo moods. Doom and gloom had initiated.

-----
"I.........don't know." Writhe stated before taking the thing (YES THE THING) that Whiskey had given him and giving it a skeptical sniff. Was it DEADLY? >=. it better not be, because he'd totally gulp it down and see what happened. Which he did. Because he was smart. He made quite the serious of quick blinking faces and shook his head, apparently not the kind of flavor he was expecting at all. All the while licking at the corner of his mouth and making what us boring humans know as lip smacking noises. It wasn't like a YUM YUM type but EH @_@ type. Clearly that explained it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:02 am

Dizzy didn't know what to say, life? Wasn't that like being alive? How could Veng be mad being alive?

"Oh." he said, humoring Veng in his time of despair. "I can hunt for buildings if you want!" he offered happily.

____

Whiskey couldn't help but crack a small grin. "Took it like a champ." he commented. "You've got a bright future." he added, not explaining what for.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:10 am

"No....." Epic depressed voice Veng yes, "They'll just hide." Logic win right there, "I think I should go home. Maybe I can smuggle you in if you...shut up and stuff. Then you can live at my home with my family sort of."

-------
Writhe glanced at Whiskey. That sounded....like some kind of compliment. He thought anyway. he wasn't too concerned about it though as the flavor of his previous drink was...yeah limiting his concern about the reaction it drew in. Either way he gave something akin to a half smile.

and then Whiskey and Writhe went to pound on the mall door cuz they wanted to get to the eating center. Oh wait, nvm that was Tex, they were the kids who flopped around on the door =U
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 am

Dizzy was determined, hide from them will they?! He wo-....what was this? Move in with VENG AND HIS FAMILY?! He didn't remember them, huh.

"OKAY!" he said excitedly, trying to hug Veng. (xD He's probably still holding his candy out there)

___

(xDDD)

Whiskey seemed to dare Writhe as he slowly took the lid back off the bottle of the drink. He offered to refill Writhe's TINY CUP.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:26 am

(FAIL DIZZY >=U granted Veng dunno how much stuff he repacked over the course of...whenever)
The kid sure was happy about that. Stupid kid. Obviously didn't know what he was.... EW HUGS. Veng tried to lean away, immense grumpiness evident. His helmet fins were straight down although he didn't really make any verbal complain, he just looked completely disgusted. (Probably much like Wrath looks like when he sees Veng =) )

--
(=c *comforts the cup to make it not feel bad)
Writhe's helmet fins kind of perked up as he glanced at Whiskey, not like staring at those BLANK eyes would really help. I hate it He wasn't exactly used to this kind of...thing and didn't entirely understand why Whiskey wished to give him more.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:39 am

Dizzy noticed the lean away and actually stopped himself in mid hug attempt. This being did not approve of affection? He retracted his arms, turning away as embarrassment once again graced his emotion glands.

____

=. Nice of you.

Whiskey shrugged, slowly pulling the bottle away.

"I ain't gonna force you." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:55 am

This being did not. Nor did it care that it had not pleased the Dizzy. "So then." Back to calculating and planning he was, "I say we head back there in......eh...now." Yep that sounded like a good plan. Then he wouldn't have to have the weird tension between the two.
--
(BTW statement about is win XDD)
So he wanted him to drink the stuff again then? He guessed that was why he had been offering it. He shook his head, then kind of pushed the glass towards Whiskey, although he was clearly not going to let him take it. He was just meaning he'd accept the stuff, merely because he thought it was the good thing to do. |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Dizzy was not the type to stay depressed for long, and that was very clear. While his mind still had the recent memory of being rejected, he put it aside to be excited about leaving for Veng's place.

"Will I get my own room?" he asked excitedly, obviously not remembering his previous adventures there.

___

Whiskey was skeptical, he did want more eh?

He poured slowly, the amount of liquid coming out being far less than the time it took for him to pour it.

He finally eased back with the bottle, allowing it to drip into Writhe's cup before pulling it away.

"Two?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 am

"Your own room? Seriously?" Vengeance didn't feel like talking about this dumb stuff again. He shook his head, "My house is a leaky, drafty, abandoned dump heap. You might have your own room--at least whatever's left of it."

---
Writhe still didn't get all the language.

"What?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-