MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Dizzy did struggle, leaning back at first but his clothes betrayed him and did not follow at such a quick pace.

He squirmed and leaned away as Brad says Veng successfully grabbed the clothing mound. "Hey...but-" he started.

____

A vehicle could be heard, Whiskey paused his walking and looked back, seeing some running lights appear down the road.

He said nothing, just stared at the vehicle quickly approaching.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:28 pm

"You can complain about it later." Veng grumbled. He kind of held onto Dizzy like he was carrying a pile of laundry or something--technically he was--and headed off at a sprint, away from the hospital, its parking lot and anything else associated with such a place of horrors.

--
Writhe stopped as well, pretty much mimicking the same action because there wasn't any real point in rushing ahead of Whiskey as far as he could tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:48 am

Dizzy was surprised, Veng was faster than he thought! Why was he running though? Couldn't he kill whatever he wanted?

"I don't know what you're doing, but you're fast." Dizzy commented.

____

Vehicle got about 200 feet from them and Whiskey growled.

"Not a cab." he stated, turning to walk the direction they were going before.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 am

"Running." Veng replied vaguely with a slight smirk.He said nothing more until he got to the.......park.No one had seemed to follow so he figured they were okay. So he dropped Dizzy down, quite literally.

BRAD I just realized something. Characters Brad has ditched thusfar:
Parts
The two humans who's names I constantly forget.
Other zetra who liked stealing stuff or something and in particular was concerned about a ball.
Brad: And soon to be Tex =D
--

"Why WOULD it be? There's like no one out here for it to pick up." Writhe commented.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:29 am

Dizzy didn't yell out or complain, but only because it was Veng who dropped him. Had it been anyone else and he would haev spoken up. He looked around. A...park?

"What are we gonna do here?" he asked.

____

Hmmm yes. @_@ I forgot the name of ball guy. =D xDD)

TEX SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. D= BG of netbook says she can't. =)

People Ten has Forgotten About:

and

___

"I know they roam these areas." Whiskey told him. "The drivers don't care, they'll just make miles away from civilization, as long as they earn their pay, what do they care people get where they're going?" the car passed them, going past the posted limit of speed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Veng gave him a rather bored stare. "I said we'd come throw rocks at ducks, remember?" Because there was a delightful pond in the heart of the park OOZING its water all over the body of the--okay yes I am just being silly. There was a pond in the park where ducks often were though.
--
OH OH and OLD guy. =] You ditched him too D:
--
"Meh." Was Writhe's response. For he honestly didn't care. What a delightful individual.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 pm

(Aha ha ha. xDD)

Dizzy took a moment to recall this...that's right!
He jumped up with excitement, looking for a rock. "Oh yeah!" he exclaimed.

___

Old guy? o.o xDD I don't even remember him.)

___

Whiskey could tell he didn't care. "Don't ask then." he told him. "I'd rather not be humored than humored falsely."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 am

Veng was pleased the kid seemed to have remembered at least. "Come on then, let's go find the water. That's where the ducks like to stay."

-- He had medical knowledge =U He helped Veng once ----

Writhe shrugged. "Didn't have anything better to do." He sighed, gazing up at the sky as he walked. So boooooring. How was he going to deal with the boring long RIDE when they got there for that matter? Uggggh.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:54 am

Dizzy nodded, not caring if Veng saw it or not, before scooping up a handful of smaller than ideal pebbles.

"I can smell the water!" Dizzy beamed, even though he couldn't.

___

I do not remember him. =O

____

TIME LAPSE? Or will Writhe go insane before the two hour walk is done? =D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:41 am

Veng glanced back at the kid. He didn't recall there being a type of zetraloid who could smell water, but he didn't entirely dismiss it. He simply shrugged. His helmet fins perked up as he continued along his way. Either way he carried along through the greenness, sparse trees, and trickling little branch offs of the main water source. Eventually he traced it back to the main source which, guess what? Had ducks!
--

Still? o3o

---
You can time skip XD He won't go insane, just be incredibly displeased.XD
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Wow. .0.

Dizzy excitedly followed, not being able to trace the water back to the main source by SMELL because he was a dirty little liar. He saw the ducks and reeled his arm back nearly instantly, pausing before throwing to look at Veng, did he want to go first? He didn't seem to be holding any rocks yet....

____

STILL.

___

TIME SKIP WHOA.

Whiskey paused at a large amount of signs leading in many different directions. It was sitting just outside the entrance of the airdock, showing arrivals, departures and other smaller places of business to rent ships and other things. He opted for the normal departure thing, since he already had the tickets. It was one option that led inside, so he decided to lead as the doors opened before them....
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Vengeance indeed possessed no rock to throw at the creatures, he was simply watching them, like a good individual who valued nature. "You can throw stuff." He announced.

--

Wheee!

well at least for the time being, Writhe was more interested. He had things to look at it, cool things unlike what he had been staring at for the last who knew how long. His helmet fins twitched slightly when the doors opened. So Writhe followed after Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:38 am

Dizzy took that permission and ran with it, throwing a few pebbles he had loaded into his hand.

All of them missed, only scaring a duck slightly. They were all short thrown.

He made a face. "Dumb ducks." he stated.

___

Whiskey made his way to the automated counter thing and it processed the ticket, punching a unique symbol in the corner. Whiskey then began the walk to the docking bay.

"How ya feeling?" he questioned, not turning to face Writhe.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 am

"Huh." Veng shrugged, "Better luck next time." He didn't try throwing anything at the creatures though, rather sitting beside the water. "So Dizzy, what do you normally do for fun?"

----

"Fine." Writhe answered after a bit of hesitance. It wasn't that he didn't know if he was okay or not, moreso rather he wasn't sure why Whiskey was asking him, which was the cause of hesitance. He was simply observing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:23 pm

"I catch bad guys and...find things." he said. He thought about this for a moment, he had his superhero alter ego, he DID like to find stuff, hmmm. "And stealin'." he stated with a smile.

He bent over and scooped up some bigger rocks this time. Looking at the ducks with determination.
____

Whiskey didn't return the conversation ball. Good, so Writhe was fine. Whiskey led the way to the specific dock number and took a seat near a numbered door that led outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:37 am

"Okay...stealing aside, what sounds like the most fun to do right now?" Veng asked. He figured he could attempt to be nice to the kid after........however long it had been since he's sort of paid attention to him last.

--
Writhe still simply followed the examples he was being shown. This was easy enough for the time being. He stretched his arms above his head for a moment, before somewhat kicking back in the seat. For the first time he actually decided to consider what the travel for this trip might be like. Hopefully it wasn't...too bad. If he decided he didn't like it he really couldn't get off...and it sounded rather long....
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:21 pm

"I dunno..." Dizzy stated, looking at the ground in thought. "You know where any treasure is?" he asked.

____

Whiskey sat in silence, staring ahead. He wasn't much anticipating the trip, he didn't like to be alone with his mind, but he wasn't the type to start a conversation and Writhe ddin't seem much like that type either.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 am

"Heh...I wish." Veng commented as he shook his head. "Besides, its not treasure if everyone knows where it's at. Ya gotta go find it. Or try to anyway. Make an adventure out of it or something."

--
Indeed Writhe did not, and he proceeded to prove the other to be accurate as he didn't attempt any conversation.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 pm

"Not everyone would know where it was, just you....and you wouldn't even need to tell me! Just show me. Then..." he paused to think for a moment. "I could um...forget, and you'd still be the only one who knew!"

He beamed after that last statement, he was so smart!

____

xDD

Whiskey praised the suddenly lil guy for being such a great humorer and bought him a lollipop with gum in the center.

Whiskey looked at the clock, the flight still had 15 minutes before take off? He placed his face in his hands. He didn't mind waiting, but it suddenly reminded him how tired he still was. His hand reached for a flask, but he casually made it appear as though he was fixing his shirt. No drinking in the docking bay. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:29 am

"Of course." Vengeance replied, not truly believing it. "How about something that actually makes sense huh? Like anything like that?"

---

HAW HAW =U

It was a good thing Writhe wasn't trying to cause any trouble. Not that he was watching him so closely or knew all his habits to try and get him in trouble anyway. He was counting as he stared up at the ceiling. Counting something that was apparently up there. Probably joints or texture pieces of alternating colors or SOMETHING. He was bored.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:55 am

Dizzy thought for a minute, before his face turned to one is displeasure.

"That does make sense." he said quietly, looking at the ground.

____

An announcement was made and the door opened slowly, zetras of all shapes, sizes and models lining up. Whiskey stood up when the time was appropriate and tried to interject his way into the line, he'd have shoved, perhaps stabbed another, pushier zetra, but he was trying to keep it low.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 am

"No it doesn't." Veng answered, "You wouldn't forget it. You'd remember it. That'd be cheating, you cheater." That said he poked at the FAT mound of clothing Dizzy had with one claw finger. He had no intention of harming the kid, he was simply right handed and wanted to poke at him. =U Besides his claw shouldn't penetrate all that anyway.

--
Writhe followed the example yet again. He had no issue with being RUDE and pushy. That settled quite fine with him as a matter of fact.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Dizzy moved away after he was poked, still looking at the ground.

Veng was right, he couldn't forget things he wanted to. "I'm not a cheater." he said quietly.

_____

NOW that they were in line, Whiskey followed the group of zetras being overly-led to the access hatch of the cruiser they'd be in, it wasn't as big as he was expecting, especially for the price.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:40 am

Vengeance rolled his eyes. He was used to people trying to claw his helmet fins off when he insulted them, not go all quiet. This totally ruined the laws of joking he currently knew and he wasn't entirely sure how to deal with it.

"It's a joke." He stated, "You know, to be funny.......or something." Yeaaah that much was lost he figured.
--

Writhe did likewise, but he wasn't disappointed with the thing's size for he had never thought about how large it would be anyway!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 am

Dizzy looked up, a look of confusion. "A joke?" he asked. He hadn't thought it to be funny, but he wasn't as old as Veng either. (Logic. =U)

He started to smile, his grin slowly growing in intensity. "I'm kinda...dumb sometimes!" he told Veng.

____

Whiskey entered the hatch, finding himself in the cabin. Interesting placement for the pilots, surely the front of the ship would be much more ideal than the side, near the rear. He didn't question it out loud, instead following the other zetras as they passed panels with many flashing lights, finally going into a near pitch black 3 foot area, before emerging through an opening that had flaps, blocking light from lighting the dark area unless moved apart.

The passenger area was rather large, deceivingly from how it looked outside. He glanced back at the ticket stub, crud, his seats were not near a window. The rows were three seats deep, except the two in the front of the room, those were five deep. Only four windows were present, very small. The protective shielding was blocking the crysta-ply window's transparency as well, so the only light source was from the interior ceiling lights. It smelled of much smoke and...age.

He found the seat row, due to the four tickets he had bought, he had all three to himself and one seat in the row in front of him, he was told they were four seats deep when purchasing the tickets, otherwise he wouldn't have bothered with the one in the row ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:19 am

Veng resisted letting Dizzy know that the "sometimes" he was talking about was actually quite a deal more often.

"Uh huh." He commented. He was running out of amazing ideas of ways to be nice to Dizzy. It certainly wasn't something his family practiced.

----------

What a bunch of durfaces =U messing up a detail like how many seats. They must count like me.

Writhe didn't really say anything about the whole set up, mostly looking around at perhaps NOTHING as he followed along with the rest of the crowd. It was a strange thing for sure as far as he was concerned, but that didn't make it bad. At least not yet.

"Is this really worth it?" He asked out loud although refrained from stating what he meant. He was referring to Whiskey paying/traveling/having to wait that long to get to the place just to get some other zetra.

-It's a good thing Writhe isn't Edge lol =U I imagine Edge would hate something enclosed and smelling of smoke XD --
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 pm

(xD Poooor Mistah Dizzy.)

Dizzy was content now, even though he was doing nothing he had a smile on his face and felt reassured Veng didn't hate him.

___

"Depends." Whiskey stated, not speaking more until Writhe showed genuine interest. (AKA Whiskey is dumb. =U)

Zetras mingled about, seats filling up quickly as nearly all the passengers were on board now.

Poor Edge. Very Happy xD Guess who they are hunting? =) xDD I kid.

Ten: I KNOW YOU WERE KIDDING.

o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-