MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 pm

"Well you're mean a lot!" Dizzy protested, still not turning to face Veng.

____

The safety zetra was pretty angry now.

"Listen, if you don't start respecting my authority, you're going to get off the ship."

The pilot made an announcement about the ship about to takeoff and the safety zetra made a face, before taking one step away.

"*bleeps o.o" he whispered, going to get to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:42 am

"Well I should be!" Veng snapped back. "It's my job! I'm supposed to be mean! Mean and hateful!" Veng wasn't even sure what he was arguing about anymore, he mumbled stupid kid once more before burying his head behind his arms and turning himself to face away from Dizzy if he were to well turn around that was. If he were on a poorly animated cartoon meant for humor purposes he would likely have a dark hazy cloud shrouding about him to show his dreary and depressing emo status =D
---

Writhe simply smirked. Ha, well so much for THAT guy and HIS ideas. Stupid being!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:02 pm

(xDD)

"WHY?" Dizzy asked, almost desperately. He was desperate, to make Veng not hate him so much. "Why do you need to be mean?" he was still looking away and unaware of Veng's emo status.

___

Whiskey glanced at Writhe, but turned his head away before muttering to him.

"No threats from authority detected." he announced quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 pm

"Because." Veng answered in his stereotypical answer. "You wouldn't understand." Second most stereotypical.

---
Although Writhe didn't get why they should be concerned about authority in the first place he nodded. Whoohoo! Being defiant was fun!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm

"I maybe woulda!" Dizzy complained, now turning to see Veng. What...what was he doing like that? HE looked sad?

"Why are you sad?" Dizzy asked. "I'm not mad at you." he was a little calmer now, not knowing Veng was being emo before.

____

The takeoff was very smooth, the seatbelts of course were only there for liability reasons. Whiskey looked over at Writhe for a moment, he didn't even know where they were going did he? Or what the plan was when they arrived? He wasn't sure if he liked that or not, on one hand Writhe would be a great, sort of non protesting wingman, on the other hand, if he didn't care about the mission, how easily would he give it up?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:46 pm

"It doesn't matter." Veng replied. For being the OLDER of the two, he sure could do a good job at seeming the same age (Or younger >,> ) .

--------
Yeees Whiskey. Why didn't you think of that earlier? Devious Rage

Writhe was pretty quickly BORED. His helmet fins twitched and he stared up for a few moments. Barely a minute really before looking down again. OH GOSH HOW LONG. Yes now that they had actually started LEAVING his mind had gone into comp;ain about the length mode. This was thusfar only shown by twitchy helmet fins. If he were Veng he probably could've complained about everything that hated him the whole trip there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:35 am

Dizzy was rethinking everything he had recalled saying, had HE made Veng sad somehow? He mostly paused, not saying anything as he stared at Veng.

____

Whiskey: =U I dunno.

Such a simple reply. =O AND unhelpful.

Whiskey didn't look over at him, he figured if he had anything to say, it would come as he grew more bored.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Veng was staring forward. He wasn't actually on a mission to draw attention to himself in such a manner at the time, he was just lost in thought as he often was. He still of course looked quite emo though.

--
Writhe was quite preoccupied grumbling under his breath in a long stream of inaudible displeasure.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:08 am

"I think I made you sad." Dizzy stated calmly, Veng definitely looked sad and it...seemed to start when he was trying to be funny.

"My Mom used to laugh at my jokes...." he stated, to inform Veng he wasn't TOTALLY humorless.

____

Whiskey didn't look at Writhe, but he could hear his displeasure.

"What's your problem?" he asked quietly, had the person in front of him been looking at him, he'd have thought he was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:16 am

"I'm not your mom." Veng commented but he seemed to have snapped out of it anyway. "So what do you want me to do about it?"

--0-

Haha poor person XD

"What?" Writhe asked as if this were a stupid question, then realized he must have been grumbling out loud. "I have nothing to do for HOURS. That's such a waste of time. I should've brought something." If he were anything like Edge that would mostly entail eating candy until he got epic sick. But he wasn't much like Edge.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:00 am

"Stop being sad." Dizzy told him. "And I know you're not my Mom, how stupid do you think I am?" he asked, crossing his arms much like his Mom would.

____

"I gave you fair warning." Whiskey told him.

(Wow, Vigor warns Timbre and breaks his leg. Whiskey warns Writhe and now he's bored. Which is worse?)

"There are informational guides in the back of the seat..." he was explaining, pointing to the seat in front of Writhe. "Keep your mind busy."

(Writhe's boredom.)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 am

"I'll do what I want kiddo." Veng replied as he leaned against the tree he had been sitting beside. "If anyone's gonna be telling anyone else what to do it'll be me telling you what to do. I'm oldest after all. That makes me strongest and smartest too."

--
(Writhe's is worse =U)

Writhe looked at Whiskey like he was CRAZY. He was expected to read informational things that were in mass production boringness? Stuck behind each seat to brainwash the reader? Well...okay. It was better than being bored. He pulled the specified items out with a long sigh. He could probably sleep, but he didn't trust anyone else around here really, nor was he tired. So that settled it. He got the privilege of being seriously bored.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:00 am

Dizzy believed the logic of Veng being older, so he must be stronger and smarter too.

"Well then I'm gonna run away." he 'threatened'. "You're just being mean."

____

HA HA nice, horror descript and then he is 'meh' about it. xDD

Whiskey scoffed at him and his unwillingness to want to read the boring materials. "If you cared about money this would be worth it." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:29 am

"Where ya gonna run to huh?" Veng asked. Well, obviously he wanted to play the roll of mean older brother. He seemed to be doing the roll quite nicely. "I hope the ducks peck out your eyes."

---

"Riiiighhhht." Writhe replied with an exaggerated sigh yet again. He was repeating the information he was reading over, mostly picking apart everything about this logic and such because he was already bored and had nothing better to do than argue with himself about things he otherwise did not care about. One thing for sure, if Writhe ever got stuck in solitary confinement, he would possibly physically DIE. Or at least be driven further to insanity.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 am

"I can kick ducks." Dizzy told Veng. Thinking for a second about where he'd run, he beamed for a moment, opening his mouth proudly. He stopped, his expression changing to one of slight anger.

"Heeeey...if I told you you'd know where to find me." he told Veng with a small glare.

____

Whiskey was the one who was most likely more annoyed now. He was looking off at the wall, not glaring, but inside he was certainly glaring. He was very tolerable of things, generally he wasn't easily annoyed, but he was low on patience at the moment. Despite his anger, he didn't say anything or express that he wanted Writhe to stop. 10 hours of this? Daaaaaarn.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:40 am

"There's a lot of ducks. You're slow in that fat old pile of clothes." Veng smirked again, he was having far too much enjoyment teasing the poor kid now. "Just remember...they'll be lurking behind you. You DID throw rocks at them after all."

--
Writhe went through ALL of the information that way. And once he had reached the end? Oh that was no problem, he started rereading it again. He had decided he would see if he could memorize what the stupid thing said. He was still repeating it out loud though. Fumbling over some words here and there but he had ten hours to kill.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:21 am

"No...." Dizzy started, barely resisting the urge to look behind him. "Th-...they wouldn't do that!" Or would they? He didn't know ducks too well, but he didn't think they'd do that! "My um...clothes will protect me anyway." he stated, looking at the ground in thought.

____

Whiskey was still annoyed, very annoyed by now. Much to his surprise, the zetra sitting in front of Writhe spoke up, turning to face him.

"Hey, will you SHUT UP?" he asked, it was a quiet tone, but shut up was definitely emphasized.

Whiskey glanced at this other zetra, his eyes flashing. "Why don't you turn back into your seat before I gouge your eyes out?" he asked calmly.

Other zetra made a face, but didn't turn back. "Don't threaten me Mr. High-And-Mighty..."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:38 am

"Oh they would. There's this duck agency. They do a lot of dirty work for cheap. They specialize in pecking people's eyes off and peeling layers of clothes and armor off of unsuspecting KIDS. They may look innocent. But don't be fooled." Veng leaned back. "I lost a brother to one." He was lying of course, but it wasn't like Dizzy would really know that. "And he was at least triple your size."

--

Writhe's helmet fins twitched as he looked up. Hmm? Someone was being asked to shut up? He glanced at Whiskey. Well HE seemed mighty upset. It had probably been directed at him then. That would explain why he was irritated. Writhe shrugged. It wasn't any of his business. So he returned to reading his pamphlets and such. Oh if only he knew...
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 am

Dizzy was growing increasingly worried, even leaning away from Veng as if the words he spoke would skin him right there.

"No! No you're lying!" he cried, taking a few steps away and glancing at the not so innocent duck pond. "Why would you bring me here if the ducks were so mean?"

____

Whiskey was fed up with Mr. Angry (Which is Mr. Angry again? .0. xDD) and his arm snapped out, grasping the other zetra around the neck and squeezing tightly.

"Shut up." he, once again, calmly replied.

The other zetra did his best to nod, but Whiskey held on for a few seconds more, finally releasing him with a shove as well, the zetra nearly fell out of the seat.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:41 am

"To see if you were tough enough to hang out with me." Veng shrugged. He supposed he really didn't need to be as mean to the kid as he was, but it was kind of fun to be able to make someone else worry. It wasn't something that often worked out for him. But now the fun was done as far as he was concerned and that meant he needed an excuse. "Do you believe me?"

--------
(XDDD_
Writhe glanced up with a look of "oh hey what's going on?" He looked to the loser, Mr. Angry, and then to Whiskey. Well that had been short, uneventful and...strange. He guessed they didn't do well in close quarters with nothing better to do. After that he decided to advert his full attention to the pamphlets and such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Dizzy was pondering this, yeah...yeah he guessed that made sense. When Veng asked the question he panicked, did Veng WANT him to believe him? Probably, because if he WAS lying then it would still make Dizzy look dumb.

"Um....no, not really." he said in a very nervous tone, trying to force a defiant smile.

____

Mr Angry left them alone after the little battle and Whiskey continued to stare off on 'his' side of the seats. With all this commotion he couldn't even get lost in his thoughts very easily, and that displeased him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:57 am

"I don't believe you that you don't believe me." Vengeance answered in a completely mature discussion between two individuals. "Your face gives it away."

As he spoke one of the random POND ducks decided to waddle up onto solid ground. They were tame after all and hoped to get some sort of food donation from either of the ugly creatures before it.
--
"These things are pretty boring." Writhe commented to Whiskey as he shoved one of the pamphlets towards him. "Check it out." His helmet fins twitched a couple times, and he didn't actually wait for Whiskey to accept or deny the thing before looking the other way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:25 am

"My face loves me!" Dizzy cried, grasping at it as if Veng wasn't sure what a face was. Upon 'hearing' what he just said, he giggled for a moment. "My face loves me!" he giggled loudly, thinking it was a very dumb thing to say.

Duck entered his peripheral vision around this time and he did a double take, duck confirmed. His giggling stopped and his eyes went wide as he took a step back.

"KILL IT." he shrieked.

____

Whiskey indeed took the pamphlet, scanning over it boredly. "What am I looking at?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 am

(OLOLOLOL C: amusingness XPP)
Duck quacked and waddled closer. Obviously it thought these exclamations were a sign of happiness directed at it.

Vengeance found Dizzy's response highly amusing. Instead of HELPING the poor kid, he laughed at him.

-----
"Safety instructions in case of emergency." Writhe muttered before glancing over. "What GOOD are safety measures in something like this?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Dizzy backed away quickly, shrieking once again as he nearly fell over.

"Get away you stupid duck!" Dizzy yelled at it. He grabbed a rock, still backing away and threatened to throw it.

"I'll knock your head off!" he yelled.

____

Whiskey wasn't entirely sure what Writhe meant. What good were they? He didn't want to start listing reasons just yet.

"You see no good in this information?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:58 pm

The duck didn't much like all the yelling so it quacked and waddled back out towards the water.

Veng smirked, wondering how tough Dizzy would think he was for frightening the beast away.
---
"It's not like we could really get to safety from this place while its in motion." Writhe clarified "Besides its not like anyone will have read them in the emergency comes. They'll all scramble around like a bunch of headless maniacs."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 pm

Oh was Veng ever right.

Dizzy's face turned from fear to a smile to a proudface in a short amount of time.

"Dumb ducks." he beamed, walking over to Veng confidently. "Next time you need to hire better...ducks." he stated.

____

"At least we can know where the exits are." Whiskey told him. He glanced over the information, looking for where they kept the emergency masks in the case of a hull rupture while off-planet. Surely they wouldn't be hanging above the seats, the ceiling was very plain and had no signs of openings on it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-