MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 am

Whiskey looked at it. Oh, easier said than done. He immediately launched an arm out, trying to grab Veng's claw hand wrist, hoping that he had realized what it was before Veng did.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:20 am

Whiskey launches violent attack on unsuspecting Vengy.

Actually, Vengy hadn't really figured out what it was yet, because he was more concerned with why Spiral had the nerve to throw it at him--maybe that HAD been Spiral's plot. Anyway. When Whiskey did such, it detoured Veng's attention from glove thingy to well why Whiskey was so suddenly forceful. And then? He started moving his claw fingers about as if to pry it free from Whiskey somehow. Spiral watched this yes, he was not helping >_> but that was mostly because he had been getting something else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:23 am

Whiskey tightened his grip and got closer so he could hold it more steady and use the bed to help brace the rest of his body.

"Stop." he instructed, he didn't expect Veng to, but ya never know.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:26 am

Veng sort of stared at Whiskey for a moment, and then let his hand go completely limp like, staring off towards the wall with a glare.

Spiral decided to be HELPFUL now and came over, setting his stuff down and picking up the glove contently and shoved it--cept not as violently--over Veng's claw hand, since he really wasn't doing anything it had been pretty easy. And now he just had to get it all tightened on right and what not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 am

Whiskey's grip lessened, but only because he felt sort of safe now that Spiral was getting the glove thing on.

He looked at him questioningly.

"Can I let him go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:31 am

Yes like a poisonous snakey with its mouth covered.

Spiral glanced at Veng for a moment, yeaaah he wasn't entirely convinced he intended to be a good zetraloid just because he let them capture his hand. "Not yet." He stated. He got it all tightened up after a couple moments, double checking to make sure all the straps of it and various strings were secured to their proper places then nodded, "Alright, we're fine now."

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 am

Whiskey let go, feeling the need to look at his palm to make sure it was okay, before he crossed his arms and a glare returned.

"So will he need to be put to sleep?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:38 am

"I wouldn't think so." Spiral stated. He was mostly just concerned Veng would wanna claw him while he was trying to see what was up with stitches and what not, which granted he still might try and pound him with his fist, and if he did, yes that would hurt. Because the gloves just basically rendered him fingerless and thus clawless. "But I'm not positive on that." He glanced at Veng briefly before trying to do anything, "...are you gonna do something somewhat unnecessarily violent?" He asked, he doubted Veng would tell him, but heck if he said yes he'd know to watch out at least |D

But Veng merely shook his head. HUH. Yeah sure. Spiral was way less confident dealing with a Veng that was basically free to attack as opposed to being strapped down and knocked out. MEH it was his job, oh well c: So he proceeded to try and see stitches, only hoping that Veng would indeed not decide somewhere along the line that plans had changed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:42 am

Whiskey watched, leaning in to see what Spiral was finding.

"Hope you didn't mess yourself up too bad." he told him. "I don't enjoy paying for your self inflicted repairs."

He said it not because he really minded, but hoping Veng would hold more value to his body being well and thus maybe leave it alone for a while once it was fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 am

Vengeance made no comment back about that. Because he was a moody lil guy, hey he was just doing good to not be trying to rip someone's head off, half kill himself in escape or be generally making a ton of complaints. His helmet fins twitched whenever Spiral would poke at anything with the little tool he had.

It wasn't sharp, in fact it was completely blunt tipped, and he wasn't pushing hard. It was more for just precision than anything.

"How come you didn't use any of the stuff I sent you home with?" He asked Whiskey as he proceeded to do so, "Or did it not work?" He wasn't referring to the pain meds as much as he was the tranq stuff he had given him. That ten actually had forgotten about til now anyway. c:
While waiting for an answer to that he commented to Veng, "Used your claw, didn't you? You managed to tweak things up quite sufficiently."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 am

Whiskey's mind wandering paused for a moment. He thought back, what had he done with that stuff? He patted himself down, hearing the click of pain pills....was that what Spiral had meant?

"I do not recall." he stated.

He was rather alarmed though, he normally payed more attention than that.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 am

"Oh..." Spiral replied, "Well...okay then." He didn't sound like it displeased him, nor did he really sound like it pleased him for that matter. More like indifferent.

He wandered off to some little wheeled cabinet thing and began looking through it for his violent scizzors spelled like that clearly as he stated such.

Vengeance did not know he was looking for violent scissors<-- totally NOT spelled like that >=. until he had found them and held them out. What the HECK did he think he was going to do with scissors? Whatever it was, it wasn't going to be to him! He resumed curled up mode, wrapping his arms around his knees which he had brought up to his chest pretty much. Stomach fortification initiated!
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:55 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey was pondering his mind fail when he saw Spiral pull out scissors and he saw Veng's reaction.

His eye opened a little. He may have trusted Spiral, but that didn't make him hate doctor tools any less.

"Whoa whoa..." he said. "Whatcha gonna cut there Doc?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:02 am

Whiskey: *is asking the scissors not spiral c: * XDD

Spiral stopped where he was, looking genuinely surprised that Whiskey would care. "Stitches." He announced "Not all of them, just the ones that are all stuck together and twisted together thanks to him." He tilted his head to the side, "Is that a bad thing?" He was really meaning did Whiskey have a problem with it.

Vengeance had a problem with it >=.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:04 am

Whiskey shook his head, but him continuing to stare showed he meant otherwise.

"Some have just....abused their power before." he said, meaning of course other doctors.

He blinked, seemingly snapping him out of his worry trance.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:13 am

"Ah, I see. Well if you think I'm abusing something just...say so. Or...ya know you can resort to more violent methods like smacking me, which are less preferable in my persona opinion." He thought for a moment, "Effective though."

Veng had not moved though, which displeased him quite a bit, seeing as he couldn't do anything with him all bunched up like that. Veng quite realized this, and did not move anyway c:

"It shouldn't hurt..." Spiral insisted, "And I don't mean that on the usual level that doctors tend to claim everything won't. It really shouldn't since I overdid it so much when I put them in originally." Turning to Whiskey he added, "Because ya know, its way easier to fix something like this than he if he'd gotten them out completely because then....well...." He set the scizzors down briefly, "then if we were having to go pick up various zetraloid internal organs and hope he didn't die."

Vengeance rolled his eyes, clearly not impressed.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 am

Spiral's responses only reassured Whiskey's trust of him. He seemed honest, though he had met others who seemed 'honest', Spiral's seemed rather genuine.

"I understand." Whiskey simply said, not saying if he'd hit him or not. He turned away, he didn't need to watch. He looked at a poster on the wall explaining basic body functions. He moved on to the next, which had a sort of basic skeleton of humans. Skeletons. He scoffed internally before turning back.

Who would watch Veng while Whiskey was being operated on? He started to wonder about that now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:28 am

Lalala c:

pitiful humans.

Eventually Spiral convinced Veng to let him look at stitches. How? He asked him if they could make an exchange, and turned out Veng was willing to do so for ice cream--yes he remembered the ice cream from before. So Spiral had to go GET IT, himself and gave it to veng c: Who seemed content enough to eat that and let Spiral do whatever he wished....as long as it wasn't hurting. Which it currently wasn't.

It didn't take much for Spiral to fix really, just cutting a few things here and there, fixing the ties on a few other places, yeah he'd put plenty in there so it missing the stuff Veng tore out really wasn't anything to worry about as far as he was concerned. Not when the one who had it was a Hunter.

He went ahead and put a new wrap thingy over it anyway though. Since Veng was busy anyway. Yeah he was quite busy licking the ice cream out of the container since his hand was currently more like a mitten and the other, well had pins in it.

Once he was done, he went ahead and checked to make sure the THING that he had put onVeng's leg was still there, which it was--score! And then backed away from him.

"What about the hand?" He was asking Whiskey, not Veng, cuz clearly Veng had no say in any of these matters, "Do you want me to fix that again or leave it?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:35 am

Whiskey watched MITTEN HAND and watched Spiral too...and wandered and watched huh this was al semi boring to him.

He finally began paying attention when he heard Spiral speak to him.

"What?" he asked, getting closer. Veng's hand huh? He looked at Veng.

"Ever wanna use your hand again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 am

Veng stopped licking the ice cream for a moment, he hadn't really been listening, but Whiskey asking him that had got his attention, "Why would I?" And yes he was sarcastic about it. Then licked the ice cream again happily.

Spiral just waited to get the go ahead or the leave it |D
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 am

Whiskey nodded.

"You'll thank me later." he said. He knew Veng was sarcastic, and he was now too. Veng WOULD be glad later right? He decided yes because hands are quite important.

"Hey Doc...." Whiskey started. Having talked to Veng, his mind made him go for asking a question as well.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:54 am

"Yeah?" Spiral asked. He totally didn't care that these people weren't on his schedule apparently. He'd spend as much time as he cared with them. c:

Veng was still eating ice cream c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 am

"You have an in-...hospital babysitter or something for my friend here?"

He didn't say why, but he guessed Spiral could guess why. "Preferably someone invincible with a lot of patience." he said, semi sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:06 am

"Oh....right." Spiral thought for a moment, "Hmm....."

Veng apparently had heard that much though, because he looked rather irritated, and then launched off into a rather sudden and loud rant.

Spiral was surprised by this really, although he didn't comment about it, "Umm I'll have to look into that." He said loud enough to be heard over Veng. Then toning it down a bit added, "Is fixing the hand a yes or no because I'm pretty sure I forewarn you, that WILL hurt. Not for long but it will."

Veng didn't hear him say any of that anyway. He was far too busy ranting.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 am

Whiskey nodded, covering his mouth as if he was thinking.

"Do you need me to hold him?" he asked, his eyes not moving off Veng, as if he was wondering what he was going off about...that or actually paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 am

"It wouldn't be a bad idea." Spiral stated, and by it wasn't a bad idea he totally meant YES that would be epic helpful so I don't DIE. c:

Veng got tired of his ranting pretty quick and went back to finish off his remaining ice cream. Yes, quite the mood change. He was content with it melted too which was mostly all that was left. Because it was like strawberry milk.

Spiral who I almost called whiskey AGAIN went to get a new pin thingy out of a drawer.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 am

Whiskey leaned closer to Veng, huh, it would be hard not to interrupt his ice cream eating if he sort of grabbed him and layed on him, oh well.

He did just that, once again moving quickly to try and secure Veng's wrists, while using his arms to try and block movement of Veng's other various limbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-