MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:32 pm

"Depends on your definition. If by control you mean least likely to go on a killing spree--yes." Hm. His mind drifted back to the hospital that was not so long ago. Was he really least likely to go on a killing spree? Back to his family. YES. Yes he was definitely least likely, "Most likely to hurt myself though."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Tex thought about this for a moment.

"Eh, I meant more like...self control." she stated. "But what you say isn't...not true either...I don't think. I haven't been around you enough to decide for myself, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:36 pm

This concept confused veng. Wasn't that the same thing? I mean he wanted to kill people quite often but usually didn't. So....she confused him though with her statements. He shrugged, he guessed it made sense...if she thought it did anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:43 pm

(xD)

Tex stood there for a little, well, it almost was a conversation anyway. She glanced toward the doorway Dizzy was in, he seemed mostly silent in there with his popcorn....and the TV wasn't even on.

"Sorry for getting impatient with you." she randomly stated. She didn't want to leave feeling guilty, and she sort of did especially since Veng had just apologized.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Veng shrugged again. He hadn't really noticed she was being impatient anyway. He was pretty darn used to impatience being the average at his home so she'd have to be a lot more impressive in her impatience to get his attention. "It's fine."

(Dizzy is clearly learning to be just like tex )
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:49 pm

(xD Yes.)

Tex shrugged. "Well you say it is, but I don't think it is." Tex was looking a little nervous now. "But thank you for not minding!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Veng's expression didn't change much. Silly eyeliner zetraloid. He headed back towards his couch because standing up this long was starting to take a toll on him again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Tex stayed where she was, watching Veng walk away. She didn't know why yet, but began to realize once she saw where he was headed.

"Alright um...I'll see you later then." she said. She still wasn't 100% sure Veng would be okay, but she provided him with options so she felt better.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Veng nodded from his place on the couch he had laid down on, "Alright. Um...thanks." Yes that's what you said when you were trying to be nice he was pretty sure, "And uh...bye."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Tex nodded, mostly to confirm to herself that she had to go.

"Bye." she said, rather unenthusiastically. "Don't hesitate to ask for help." she reminded as she opened the door, ready to step out.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:38 pm

"Alright." Vengeance confirmed. Would that make him any more apt to do so? No. But he could lie. He gave a half hearted wave with his claw hand, but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Tex waved back with a smile, Veng sure had led her down a path of trust. He seemed genuine about what he said, then with the wave there? Ahhh...she felt good about leaving now.

She stepped out and the door closed behind her with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:15 am

Vengeance watched, making no change to what he was doing. Once she was gone he looked around as if he was going to do something epic then didn't move.

But don't worry Tex, I will not leave you alone. No I will not let brad off that easy. Not even if he makes you go straight to your house. Let's prefer not straight to the house though for it would be rather strange for Writhe to be in your house. =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:27 am

You make Tex happy. >_>

Tex: Yes. =D

AHEM BACK TO RP TEX.

RP Tex paused outside the door. What was she waiting for? Her conscience was clear right? She didn't know, she didn't much anticipate heading back to her house....her Dad would most likely be displeased.

"You gotta do what you gotta do..." she muttered, making her way down the hallway and into the hands of the Ten.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:32 am

yaaaay c:

Writhe wasn't in the apartment. He was outside. The dumb kid really needed to get a better hobby then chasing people down and waiting to cause trouble. That's what he was up to now though, waiting out there in his dark lil aura. For Tex. Why Tex? He was pretty sure he'd seen her somewhere before. And therefore that was a great reason to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:35 am

Tex bought an apartment and lived there till she was 64. >=U

Ahem.

Tex made her way predictably down the elevator and consequently outside. Brad did not know where Writhe was, or if he was blocking the way or approached Tex or what so he cut the repky short suddenl-
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:39 am

He'd be dumb if he was standing in the way. Especially if someone else who was big happened to come by. No he had waited out of the way but when he caught sight of Tex he decided to...still not be in the way. It'd be stupid to confront her right there where she could merely ask someone to help =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:47 am

Tex was pretty distracted, her thoughts were not on what she was doing, but what she would say when she got home, what Veng was doing and how she could get mad at Whiskey for not caring more.

She took a corner and continued walking, it was still a rather populated area. (Any idea what the RP time is? xD) The futher she continued however, the less and less dense it became.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:50 am

Writhe followed behind (I DUNNO AT ALL BTW C: ) a safe distance from her as if she would attack. He gradually got closer though as the others began to thin out. He stopped for a moment, to confirm this was the one he wanted to follow, yep. Time to close in the gap. A certain number of people wouldn't care anyway. They were only zetraloids after all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:54 am

Tex was still quite unaware. Now she was looking forward as she continued on, instead of mostly at the ground, but still was not focused on those around her. She was enjoying the slow breeze bringing temporary relief from her neverending thoughts. She smiled, at nobody in particular, just the moment, before HMMM still walking.

She hadn't remembered getting this far away from her place, but then again she had Dizzy for a while and wasn't entirely sure where they had gone.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:56 am

Writhe finally decided to show up. Casually enough anyway, he got ahead of her then stepped out in front of her. She wouldn't be able to miss him now...unless she was blind. And he was pretty sure she wasn't blind.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:59 am

It took just a moment for Tex to realize that there was now someone in front of her! Wow she was daydreaming more than she thought!

Reacting quickly, she attempted to instead of stop her momentum, to sidestep with a hint of a spin.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as she did so, she hadn't meant to almost hit the poor fellow!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:01 am

Writhe made a face about this, weird zetraloid, and then moved to keep her from getting to far. Even though she didn't seem to be running. He glared, making it fairly clear he wasn't all that friendly. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, but he'd do SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:12 am

Tex could now tell the zetra had more intentions than to just be an obstacle she would almost run into. She stopped, taking a step back because frankly he was being a little creepy. He sure didn't LOOK happy, did she know this zetra? She didn't remember him at all. He looked kind of...odd...

"Did you need something?" she asked. It was a friendly tone and she surprised herself with how un-worried it sounded, despite the way she currently felt.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:42 am

"Yeah." Writhe stated. Now he needed something else cool to say. He frowned. How come he couldn't think of something? "I know you. And.....I'm not happy with you." He wasn't. He had no reason to be angry, but he was. Besides .0. she had been near dat ebil zetra--he knew, and didn't like Vengeance at all. Probably because all their encounters had ended in fights. Now he'd hurt Tex >=. then he could cheat and beat Veng while he couldn't do anything about it. Ha. Yes he had it all planned.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:42 am

Tex looked very confused, but it wasn't just looks, she really WAS very confused.

"I....what did I do? I...I don't remember you." she said, easing her stance once she saw he wasn't exactly attacking.

Maybe he was someone Whiskey had gone after at some point, after all she had accepted jobs for Whiskey liked that before, perhaps he knew she was the one who allowed the contract?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:44 am

"It doesn't matter." Writhe growled, "I'm not wasting my time explaining it. You gonna do something about it or just stand there? Because I dunno what type of zetras you normally deal with but I have no problem hurting you."

At least he gave her warning =) sort of. The black haze around him intensified in its range and darkness as he took a step closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-