MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:46 am

Vengeance wished Oreo would've decided to stop laughing as well but nooo he carried on. It wasn't that funny. It wasn't funny at all. What was his issue? He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out before he ended up trying to hit the stupid zetraloid again.

Luckily he got it under control, obviously he had remembered about finding Negative and that laughing at Veng wasn't helping him any. He sighed, looking rather disappointed, Whiskey didn't appear like he was going to be a lot of help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 am

Dizzy inched closer to Veng. He hesitated when he thought he was in Veng's range of hittage, but he advanced past the line and smiled at Veng nervously.

Whiskey on the other hand, was just trying to focus again. He was snapped out of his confusion, now he just needed to get caught up while acting like he knew all along.

"Perhaps a deal can be made hm?" he asked, directing it at Veng of course.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 am

Vengeance smiled at Dizzy, before giving Whiskey a what the heck? Type look. Random change of subject much?

"What kind of deal?" He decided to ask anyway, he had nothing else to do after all.

Oreo didn't get talked about =U ........cept now he did.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:12 am

(xDDD Oreo)

Whiskey tried to take a drink, but his flask was empty. There went that stall tactic.

"You know, an agreement of sorts between you and Mr. Oreo...an exchange of services."

Dizzy smiled back at Veng and sat next to him happily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:21 am

(poor Whiskey =U XD)

Vengeance glared at Oreo, at the mere mention of his name, before looking at Whiskey again, "I know what it means." He answered rather snappyish, "I meant what sort of deal." Really vengeance didn't look interested at all, although maybe that was just because he was worn out from being hurted muchly, as to why he didn't have a lot of follow up enthusiasm on anything I mean.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:27 am

Whiskey shrugged. "It's not my deal to make." he looked over at Oreo to see if he was getting the hint yet. Surely he could do something for Veng that would make him want to help?

Dizzy was boring and scowled at the short repky.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:37 am

Oreo looked at Whiskey, it took him a bit but he seemed to catch on and nodded his head as he came over. Only problem? He couldn't think of anything in particular that would entice Veng to do much of anything.

"Right so......." Oreo randomly held out the notebook he had stolen from Whiskey with permission, "Wanna help us for a notebook?" He waved the paper holding object in front of Veng like it was some enticing piece of stuff.

Vengeance glared at him and looked away, thinking that Oreo was making fun of him again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:43 am

Whiskey wasn't sure what to think about this. His notebook being used to get a deal made? Sure it was rather worthless...but it was stolen from him for this purpose? Remembering he said Oreo could take it kept his mouth shut about the petty issue.

Dizzy watched to see if a deal could be made. =.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:48 am

Oreo was not very patient, so he started bouncing the notebook off the side of Veng's head when he wasn't replying. Eventually it annoyed Veng enough to where he smacked the thing out of Oreo's hand and onto the ground.

"Ya see, its stuff like that." Oreo stated as he retrieved it, "That makes no one like you."

Vengeace would've liked to have said a few things to Oreo about that, but decided it wasn't worth it. Instead he rolled his eyes and sort of let himself flop over so that he was somewhat laying on the ground again, staring at Oreo's feet if anything at all.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 am

Whiskey sighed.

"Cause hitting him with it while being impatient is so likable." he said, switching flasks. He examined his other one, forgetting what he had mixed into it before. He took a drink and his eye showed that he enjoyed his taste.

Dizzy looked at the notebook curiously. "A nowte book?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 am

"Of course! Everyone loves me!" Oreo smiled and nodded his head, yes he completely believed it too.

"Whatever." Vengeance grumbled, he wasn't really paying attention to what anyone was doing anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:42 am

Whiskey took a drink to avoid saying something he'd regret. He didn't blame Veng for not helping him at all.

Dizzy was pondering how it could be a note book. Were notes not very short? Why would someone write one as long as a book? Wouldn't it be a...story then?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:54 am

reo frowned when he realized no one had agreed with him and he gradually calmed back down, "So uh...Vengeance, my buddy, ...about helping us...."

Vengeance glanced over at him and glared, what was his issue? Didn't he get it at all?
"I HATE you. Why would I help you?"

"Because!" Rather indignant, Oreo crossed his arms, "Negative's missing and YOUR dad is gonna kill me if he notices."

"Good." Vengeance replied, and very well looked like he might mean it.

HANDSOME GOLDFISH
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 am

(HANDSOME GOLDFISH. xDDD)

Whiskey sighed again. Such an argument Oreo had.

"Why don't you just go and try to find him?" Whiskey asked. "It'd probably be QUICKER."

Dizzy was done pondering. He enjoyed watching the fighting more. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 am

"I don't know where he is!" Angry, Oreo kicked Veng again, he seemed to do that a lot.

If nothing else it caught Veng's attention, making him sit up again, although he hadn't really expected what came next which was the fact Oreo didn't seem to mind getting right up in his face to continue his conversation, "It's YOUR dad, so YOU should do something about it, jerk!"

"You know, you're awful bossy." Vengeance stated before pushing Oreo away from himself.

"I'm not bossy, you should be listening to me!" Oreo countered, "I'm older!"

Vengeance rolled his eyes about this but apparently Oreo was pretty much tired of waiting as he tried pulling Vengeance up and was actually doing a fairly good job of holding him up, lucky for him Vengeance wasn't trying to hit him, just looking rather displeased. "You gotta help me!" Oreo insisted yet again.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 am

Whiskey approached, ready to intervene.

"Mr. Oreo! This is quite unnecessary!!" he growled.

Dizzy glared at Oreo and stood up, approaching him slowly.

"Leave Revengeance alone!" he commanded.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 am

"Well you're not helping. I'll help myself." Oreo answered. Yes he had epic logic.

Vengeance wasn't really doing much about it. Why? Because Oreo was hurting him. SOMEONE had had unideal surgery as some people didn't know and this didn't exactly feel good. *acts like Brad didn't know this =)* Regardless he was keeping pretty quiet, Veng that was, although his helmet fins kept twitching as did one corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:56 am

Whiskey narrowed his eyes. Should he jump in? Should he drag Oreo away? He didn't know and he hated how he always seemed to be in these sorts of situations.

Dizzy narrowed his eyes as well, but his were narrowed because of determination. He started to try and kick Oreo repeatedly.

"Leave Revengeance alone!!" he tried to command again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:06 am

"You're annoying." Oreo grumbled about Dizzy that was, he was having a rather hard time holding Veng up because the zetraloid was taller than him for starters, and he was kind of limp considering he was fairly hurt. All was going SEMI okay until he wasn't able to hold him up via under his arms as he had been and just sort of grabbed for whatever he could, in the process, that meant he had tried wrapping his arm around him (clearly in a hug of sorrow, kidding) which went over where he had been VIOLENTLY CUT OPEN AND SAVAGELY REPLACED WITH DEAD PEOPLE.

That was all Veng was willing to stand (limply) for. Or all he could tolerate one or the other, anyway he shouted something, probably close to ow, although not entirely understandable as he tried twisting free, it didn't help and he ended up making Oreo topple over backwards.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:17 am

(xDD Dead people.)

Whiskey watched. He didn't really care what they did. Neither one of them ever seemed to TRY and listen, nor get along with one another. Sure Oreo sort of offered, but Veng didn't cave and Oreo then went back to normal.

He simply stared at the two with their antics.

Dizzy was surprised. He thought maybe he had hurt Oreo, he didn't realize it was Veng's doing. He backed up rather quickly.

"Sorry!" he shouted, covering his face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:23 am

Oreo was the angry one now, although he had sort of been all along as he shoved Vengeance off of himself and got up again. Yes he had...anger issues from time to time.

"You stupid useless--" He got no further, not because he had second thoughts, he just couldn't think of anything else to yell at him. c:

Vengeance coughed and halfheartedly glared at him before more or less just rolling over facing the opposite direction and curling himself up more. That had hurted him, and he no longer wished to argue with them, he wished to stop existing, but he couldn't even really do that either, so he settled for curling up and being in pain.

Oreo was mad by this, and decided to try kicking Dizzy, seeing as he'd figured out that was something Veng seemed to like.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:30 am

Whiskey turned around and took a few paces away. What was stopping him from walking away? He could, it wasn't his problem. None of it was. He stopped anyway, taking a big drink.

Dizzy was too busy covering his face to see the kick. It hit him right in the chest. All his clothes kept it from harming him too much, but the force still sent him backwards. He was lifted off the ground entirely before landing about three feet away and sliding a little. He was more surprised than harmed that Oreo kicked him, but it didn't stop the tears. D= He started to cry as he inched himself closer to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 am

Veng's helmet fins perked up, before he rolled himself over again, noticing Dizzy was upset, and a bazillion feet away (kidding) Oreo was asking for war. If only he could get up. He propped himself up with one hand, even though both hands were messed up rather bad so that he could at least see Oreo better. That stupid zetra...his helmet fins went down as he muttered some sort of threat at Oreo who wasn't really paying attention. Maybe he should've. Veng may not have gotten along well with the rest of his family, but that didn't mean they'd never help him. He had called Rage via transmitter not so long ago =) And seeing as his brother often liked to fight, he decided to come along. Besides, Rage would side with him over Oreo any day, they both hated him.

Oreo was oblivious to this threat he had coming his way until it was a visual image though, in which case his helmet fins drooped down and he started taking several steps back.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:46 am

Whiskey turned to see Dizzy crying, when he spotted Rage. A jolt of fear went through him, but he did not show it. Was Rage still mad at him? He wasn't sure.

Dizzy hurried closer to Veng, especially when he too noticed Rage incoming. He ducked into his clothes as he slid the last foot before he was right next to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:52 am

Oreo was out of luck entirely. He didn't get a chance to explain anything before Rage had rammed into him and sent him spiraling across the cement pathway quite some distance. He looked rather dazed as Rage started walking towards him again, not at all looking happy.

Oreo tried to smile, even though he had epic fear about this and waved his arms, "Whoah, hey Rage nice seeing you here, uh--"

Rage didn't bother listening, he reached down and grabbed Oreo by his throat >=U (smily face not included, must pay shipping and handling) "Leave my brother alone." He growled at him, before tightening his grasp on the poor previously unsuspecting zetraloid.

Vengeance didn't say anything at all, he just coughed and made some other wheezing sounding noise before somewhat shivering and trying to curl himself up again now that he knew were Dizzy was at.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:57 am

(xDD Shipping and handling!!)

Whiskey watched, somewhat in horror as he watched Rage pummel Oreo. Sure he was annoyed by that zetra, but he couldn't stand people being extreme bullies.

"Mr. Rage." he said loudly. "Don't do anything you'll regret!"

Dizzy watched. He wasn't sure if he was happy or sad about Oreo getting hurt. Sure he kicked him but...
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 am

Rage had Oreo completely off the ground, and didn't seem to intend to stop choking poor Oreo, it probably didn't feel good to have his claw tips start poking into his neck as well. He looked rather frightened, probably both by being in Rage's grasp, unable to breathe and it all happening so suddenly.

Apparently Rage was incontent with Oreo not replying, even though he was being choked to greatly to do so had he even wanted to. He slammed him against a wall, still holding him by his throat. Poor Oreo, the tables had turned for the worst on him.

Rage had heard Whiskey just fine, he just didn't see this as anything he'd regret.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-