MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 am

Rage decided he'd test how unreactive Veng was, so he pulled on one of his helmet fins, then sort of pulled his head up and let it drop back down. Then he started tugging at Veng in general, and gave Whiskey an odd look, clearly he didn't believe him. RAGE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT DIZZY >=U XD "Are you heck of drunk or something?" he asked DIZZY, no I kid he asked Whiskey.

veng was doing a great job of proving Whiskey wrong =) XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 am

Whiskey's eye narrowed.

"Most likely, but I know I am not speaking as if I were." he said in a low tone.

Dizzy was near horrified what Rage was doing to Veng.

"Stop it!" he said, standing up and approaching quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:58 am

"Are too." That was Oreo actually, the big dumby thought his added opinion was needed.

Rage was not fazed by the angry Dizzy. Or whatever he was, he rose to his feet again and shrugged, "Alright, well whatever." There went the end of his caringness. Apparently if Veng didn't get up that was fine with him as long as Whiskey knew there was something wrong with him. Odd logic that was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 am

Whiskey gave Oreo a quick glare, but it lasted only a moment.

"Something is to be said about honesty." he said, as if he approved of Oreo badmouthing him. =)

Dizzy was glad Rage had left Veng alone and sort of covered Veng up with himself and his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 am

"See ya around, creep." Rage announced before LEAVING.

Oreo looked at Veng, then Whiskey, then Veng...and Whiskey again. "I don't think he'll be helping us so...umm..." He scratched at his neck, yeah it was rather sore, "Wanna go look for Negative?" He sure could change topics fast.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:11 am

Whiskey nodded to Rage leaving, which also pleased Dizzy. However, now he had the two FREAKS who wanted to hurt Veng to deal with.

"You guys get close to me and uh...I'll shoot you!" he threatened.

Whiskey gave Oreo a curious look.

"You still want my help?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 am

Then Dizzy pulled out a gun and--I kid.

Oreo nodded his head, "Look, I'm." He coughed once, "More afraid of his dad than just about anything else could er make me change my mind." He shook his head, that hadn't come out quite like he had meant for it too, and no ten totally didn't use it as an excuse since her own head did that =) He didn't approach Veng though, so Dizzy should not be too upset.

Veng was being an unmoving LUMP >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 am

Whiskey sighed, internally again. He didn't want to help, but he understood the wrath of Wrath.

"You need to give me a lead then." he told him. "I don't know where to begin."

Dizzy was content by the lump. =)
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 am

"But you remember more than I do." Oreo pointed out, I mean he had remembered something about him he totally didn't remember doing--because he hadn't--ahem, but he didn't realize that. So he frowned epically.

veng was apparently interested in their subject again as he decided to look over at them, sort of, mr lump. Maybe he was going to give some advice. He looked like he intended to say something, then shut his mouth instead.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:25 am

Whiskey looked up at the sky. "It was wherever that party was." he told him. "I don't know where that is." Granted if he TRIED he could probably find it, but he was hoping Oreo would be of more help.

Dizzy saw Veng was awake sorta and decided to hug him happily.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 am

vengeance was really not all that up for hugs, no he was on a mission.

A mission of...Oreo had a sudden realization, he knew where that was! He happily was headed on his way past Veng until he tripped him =)

He didn't try attacking him though, and Oreo thought twice about doing anything to Veng because of Rage being who knew where.

Veng's helmet fins sort of perked up, he didn't want stupid Oreo, he wanted stupid Whiskey dang it. Apparently he hadn't seen who's feet were who's/ So he waited to see if Whiskey would come by >=U and apparently be dumb as well.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:33 am

Whiskey was being dumb until he saw Veng trip Oreo. He stopped very suddenly and looked at Veng's face, trying to study his next move. He goes from asleep to tripping people? He didn't understand this zetra.

Dizzy laughed at Oreo's misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 am

Oreo frowned and got himself back up, needlessly dusting himself off--he hadn't bothered all the times Rage had tossed him down, he seemed a bit sore though, slow in geting back up, probably from Rage, not Veng.

Anyway Veng seemed content that Whiskey had looked at him.

"You have to help him." He stated, although with hos VAGUE that was it probably sounded like he meant Oreo which was a dumb statement.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 am

Whiskey relaxed his pose, preparing for a conversation.

"I was just about to help him." he replied. "Where did you think we were going?"

Dizzy watched BORINGLY.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 am

"Not him." Vengeance flicked his helmet fins as if this were shaking his head, "Dizzy." He tried to clarify. "You have to help...Dizzy."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 am

Whiskey was genuinely surprised about this. He crossed his arms.

"What do you mean?"

Dizzy was surprised too, he shook his head furiously. "I DON'T WANT HIS HELP!" he said, not even questioning what he needed help for.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 am

XDD Bad Dizzy.

"He needs somewhere to live." Vengeance stated as if this should be common knowledge, "I...I can't help help him." His helmet fins drooped down again, "Look I'm sorry about your eye, sorry about....whatever else I did." Yeah he didn't remember what else he did, but OH WELL.

What he wasn't saying was the fact he flat out didn't believe he'd be getting back up again--ever c: and wanted someone to help Dizzy.

Oreo was confused as well but actually didn't seem to mind WAITING.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:29 am

Whiskey wasn't quite sure what to make of this. Sure he knew he could take care of Dizzy, but did he want to? Nope. What if he wanted to get married and have a kid or something? How would that affect his job? He knew Veng didn't have a place to keep Dizzy, but he sort of suspected Veng thought he was gonna die or something.

"I don't know..." he said in an even tone.

Dizzy was shaking his head and hugging Veng. "I don't want him! You can take care of me!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:36 am

Whiskey: I've been holding out 0.0 gotta go see my girlfriend BAI

Tex: *appears* I can go to dinner with you guys =U

AHEM

"I can't move." Veng reminded Dizzy, although eh sounded slightly annoyed it was at the fact that he indeed, couldn't, not that Dizzy had stated such. He wasted no further time though before looking back to Whiskey, "Please..?" Veng using manners? Gosh he certainly hadn't learned them from his father that was for sure, then he shook his head as if he had never suspected Whiskey would agree to what he had said.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 am

( xDDD Wow. )

Veng was right. Whiskey flipped him the bird and walked off. =U

Ahem.

Whiskey blinked slowly, trying to think of what to do. Should he do what was right? Of course he should, he had no doubt that he should. He sighed and approached.

"Fine." he stated. He looked at Dizzy. "Come on." he offered.

Dizzy shook his head and death hugged Veng. "He'll kill me!!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 am

(You know its the truth NOT ahem)

No, no that's what Veng does to Whiskey when he's mad =) XD

---------

"He won't kill you." Vengeance insisted, not all that approving of the newest use of death hug, he didn't have a lot of energy to argue with Dizzy and if Dizzy kept up in such a way he had doubts Whiskey would stay around to do anything for him.

Oreo was just watching with a complete look of what the heck?

Veng wasn't really sure what to say to reassure Dizzy he'd be okay, after all he wasn't entirely sure even, he just had....better chances he had decided.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:54 am

Dizzy continued shaking his head. Whiskey decided to try and help.

"I won't kill you." he told him softly. "I only do that to bad people."

Dizzy paused for a moment, but soon got very upset again.

"My Dad wasn't a bad people!!" he yelled at him, before burying his face in his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:59 am

Vengeance had no good argument against this either. He didn't know enough about the situation and his head wasn't all that clear anyway. He was just having a hard time keeping himself awake really. He hadn't felt good earlier, and the conflict between him and Oreo had only worsened it. He blinked his eyes in rapid succession, trying to keep himself at least coherent of what was going on to try and intervene if he needed to.....and could think.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 am

"Now now sometimes people make mistakes!" Whiskey said, raising his voice at Dizzy.

Dizzy only glared at him. "I want you to die!" he told him, ducking into his clothes again.

Whiskey started to crackle. Why did helping need to be so hard?!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 am

(XDDD)

Vengeance only sighed about this and rolled his eyes, hopeless it was all hopeless. This should not surprise anyone that he was thinking in such a manner.

"He's my friend." Vengeance stated, no he didn't really think of Whiskey as his friend, he didn't think Whiskey likedh im still but OH WELL, "You shouldn't want him to die."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 am

Dizzy was still quite mad, but he did pause and think about this. Veng was his role model after all, so he felt inclined to consider Whiskey as friend as well. For the first time in his life though (Or 143rd) he had a surge of rebellity (yay new word. xD) and shook his head.

"He killed my Dad." he said quietly, to reinforce his thoughts of Whiskey being the enemy.

Whiskey sighed quietly. He knew he did, he regretted it and he didn't want to be reminded of it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:42 am

(XDD yay for new words)

"Well.......whatever." Yes that was the best Vengeance could come up with, he was pretty much tired of this going no where. If Dizzy wouldn't join Whiskey on nice terms, he'd just have to be not nice, "I can't help you. If you don't wanna go with him then go find someone else and leave me alone." He flopped back down and let his arms cover his head again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-