My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 am

Rage did not appreciate Whiskey's lack of hospitality but shrugged, "Fine, whatever." He got up as slowly as he pleased. "Bye." Yes...he didn't think Whiskey was such a cool guy anymore. "See ya...sometime........maybe." He started pushing his cart away =U

-------------

Vengy getted eated up =U no I don't mean dead lol, just that zyderoids were having a delightful feast. Poor Dizzy, yes Dizzy, now his buddy would be GONE without a trace =)

-------------\\

Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:29 am

Whiskey nodded, as if Rage was looking.

"Yeah, see ya later Mr. Rage." he told him, drinking more of his strong drink.

____

Dizzy still cried and Brad was like D= WHAT SHOULD I DO HMMMM.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:36 am

Rage grumpily headed back pushing his epic little cart along. Maybe he could strap the twins in it and send them on a wild ride sometime. That could be fun. Or Veng. Wait, Veng wasn't aruond. yeah the twins would work. He nodded his head and pushed it back to the ruins, shoving a human out of the way when he was making his way there.

--------------

BRAD is DUMB

Crowd: victory

--------------

Okay Ten is going to be 'semi' nice.

No, its probably bad but whatever.

WRATH the giant of doom and hatred, MOVED his FAT BODY that was horribly hard to support the increasingly overwhelming weight of. Oh what Wrath? You're not that fat? Sorry. Ahem.

Wrath FINALLY decided to go out and get his stupid kid =U who he totally knew had been in danger all this time and found no reason to help. Apparently now he felt like helping because he refused to have him die by stupid zyderoid.

Zetraloids of various sorts hurried out of his way for he was intimidating and big and ugly and scary. Humans moved too. No one was very sure about him but no one spoke up. Almost said smoked up.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:42 am

Whiskey watched as Rage left. Maybe he'd replace the wall with glass too. He wasn't sure why, after all he much preferred not having anyone be able to just look in through the WALL. He took a drink of the strong drink, forgetting a third time how strong it was.

____

I am dumb. =(

______

(wow. xDD GO WRATH GO!!! =D)

Dizzy was still crying, but he saw some people run by and muttering about a giant zetra. Giant zetra? He curiously peeked where they had been running from. He didn't stray too far from the dumpster however, he wasn't sure where this 'giant' was and it was hard to see from all the smoking up smoke.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 am

Rage went back home and sat down beside his cart of stuff, pushing the cart back and forth with his foot as he ate snacks from it and defended it with his life =U from anyone hungry and wanting some.

-----------

Hadn't he ever heard of Jack or Jim or whatever his name was and the giant bean stock or whatever ti was?
Anyway Wrath knew where Veng was too actually. For many reasons, his half brother being a tracker, the fact he knew where they ran off to the majority of the time cuz he watched them epically close by other methods, stuff like that.

But when he got there it was too late =c only zyderoids remained.

No, he was still there, covered in zyderoids? Yes. He grabbed Veng from amongst them and shook his rapidly. Poor Vengy. It got some of them off but not most. Wrath was displeased by this >_> and decided to go down to the water and shove Veng in it. Clearly that was the best way to get them off.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 am

Whiskey drank more until he dozed off. =U He dropped the bottle and the blue liquid was ruining his already ruined carpet.

_____

(Poor Veng. xDD Well at least he is saved.)

Dizzy who had not heard that tale did not see the giant, this rather displeased him, but at least it got his mind off Veng. He returned to the dumpster.

"Revengeance...." he said quietly, drawing in the dirt with a broken spatula.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:07 am

Rage died of candy overdose. No I kid. He didn't die of anything.

-------

A lot of the zyderoids did let go actually. The ones who were too stupid to do likewise suffered a worse fate at the hands of Wrath who seemed pretty content to pick them off of Veng as he carried him one handed back towards the ruins. At least he had something to do, flicking little zyderoids all over the place.

Veng wasn't saying anything. At all >_> He was not dead though. Just horrified. Just because his dad had chosen to save him meant nothing. Yes that applied even more so when Wrath randomly set Veng down and let him crumple back on the ground before glaring at him and turning to continue on without him.

"Don't come back." He stated as he continued along back to the ruins.

What a change of mood.

Most people would've thought Veng would've been happy about this, but he was clearly NOT. His helmet fins drooped down. Dang it, he didn't even have his claw hand to try killing himself with. Only a blunt and sore hand. Stupid hand. Dang that had been sudden and...definite.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:17 am

Poor Rage. xDD

Whiskey was still sleeping. =U

______

Dizzy was still drawing with his spatula, repeating Veng's name. He thought about him and wondered if he was dead and stuff. He started to cry as he called out for him again.

(Huh, I'd have thought Veng would have been happy too. =. NO SUICIDE VENG.)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 am

Vengeance watched after where his dad had gone for a long time. What the heck? He saved him then ditched him? Oh yeah, this was his dad he was talking about. Of course he had. He sighed. He looked at the note stuck to his hand still, it wasn't even readable now that it had gotten wet, some of it was torn off too. Now what?

He tried getting up again--sort of. He could if he really wanted to and be in pain but...he was having a hard time focusing all energy to doing just that. Sure he had wanted to leave the ruins but...not like THAT. He glared yet again, this was all stupid Whiskey's fault. Yes he was angry at Whiskey again. That stupid zetraloid should've never existed. If he had felt better he'd have gone and tried killing him again, but he didn't. So instead he curled himself back up into huddled format where he sat. Yes he was freezing cold from being thrown in water again, but that was just too bad. No one cared. No one at all. Not even his dad.

His helmet fins twitched before he angrily punched the pole thing he was by. It did interesting wonders to the thing, it had apparently been a pretty hard punch and made the lovely light thing nearby glitch causing many cars to screech and barely avoid each other. Oh well. He didn't care.

(OH BRAD BTW tis simple why he's mad XD or upset or whatever. Remember .0. he's always wanted his dad's approval >_> He just got the total opposite =) Which he has to lesser extents but dun come back basically means I'm done with you =U XD Veng does not like this >=U he wanted a happy family =) )

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:27 am

(OHHHHH okay thanks. Very Happy)

Whiskey was still asleep because we have not time lapsed yet. =)

_____

Dizzy was up and about now, he was looking for Veng. His stomach growled at him and he placed his hands on it.

He made a face, he wanted food. He would need to steal some. But what if the cops tried to catch him? When his Mom was alive, she could save him. But now....if he got caught...would Veng know where he was? He obviously forgot about Veng's skills as he glanced at some humans, nope, he shouldn't steal from them. Zero said it was wrong right? Did he want to do wrong?

_____

Random epic skinny POOCH approached Veng cautiously, it was expecting food and was sniffing before panting and doing a quiet whine at him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:37 am

Veng looked at epic skinny POOCH and glared. Clearly the whine had not enticed him to be friendly.

"What?" He grumbled at it as if expecting it could talk back to him. He tried standing up, and eventually managed to do so, although his leg wasn't cooperating much and he kind of looked like he was hugging the poll with his arms wrapped around it. Being soaking wet now wasn't exactly helping make him any lighter with all dem wet clothes.

------------------

Lalalala I feel like RPing as a guy violently trespassing while Whiskey sleeps so I DID. I mean do. Said guy was by the broken down wall. Courtesy of knowing where it was thanks to Rage =) He had welcomed himself inside and was looking around for stuff to take.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 am

Whiskey was sleeping rather silently. His mouth was closed, but his breathing could not be heard and he wasn't snoring at all. He was usually a light sleeper so Brad warned guy to be quiet. =U

_____

Puppy whined at Veng and wagged it's tail, thinking he was saying nice things to it. Nice meant food!

_____

Dizzy put his hands in his pockets and started walking. He was hungry and he wanted Veng and his toys! BLAH BLAH the usual.

25 minutes Dizzy tap dance GO.

TICKTICKCLICKTICTUPTAPTIPTUPTUPTICKTUP.......

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 am

Guy didn't pay attention to Brad's warning. Not that he was being loud. He had incredibly splotchy armor. Face included actually, part of it was flat out black. And he had oddly very purple eyes. He began poking at the remains of dead phone before sizing up some wires for his taking. He easily detached said wired and wrapped them around his arm, glancing to make sure the light sleeper he didn't know was a light sleeper was still asleep.
-----------

Veng looked at it again for a moment. Stupid thing. He had to find Dizzy still....he guessed. he didn't really know what he thought he needed to do actually. He couldn't get anywhere very fast. And if he did find Dizzy what was he supposed to tell him 'oh we just lost our backup house plan.'

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:20 am

Mr. Light sleeper's eyes opened, but not by choice, it was just something they did. After all, if he only slept in the quietest conditions he would never get any sleep. It was a subconscious thing, but when his mind detected there was someone there, it alerted his unsubconscious and he was aware as he stared, eye barely open, at this other zetra.

He didn't move at all, so unless Oreo was looking he probably wouldn't know Whiskey was awake.

_____

Dizzy continued walking along, it was beginning to get dark Brad decided. =) So he found a large drainpipe and crawled inside, it was ironically dry inside and the wind stayed off him.

____

Poochy wandered away from BORING Veng. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 am

Oreo did not notice him at all nope. He was quite contently going around scraping together anything else he could find that looked of any value. Yes this was great! His purple eyes almost seemed to light up when he came across a pen of all things and picked it up happily.

-------------

Vengeance was indeed boring. He tried to stabalize himself for walking again. It failed pretty bad. And made him all the more angry. Why did his dad have to leave him HERE of all places? Out in the open? His helmet fins twitched. He'd probably done that on purpose. At least it was getting dark, he wasn't as visible now at least. Although his eyes were turning red as they normally did.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 am

Whiskey watched him for a while. He really didn't care if he took stuff. With the wall costs he should probably spend the extra and upgrade to better equipment anyway....or at least one better cable and pen as of now.

He blinked as he glanced down...where was his drink? It only took him a moment to realize it was on the floor.

New carpet too, especially after Veng BLED all over everything like a dumbhead.

"Looking for something?" he asked.

______

Dizzy snuggled in all his clothes and was drifting off to sleep. =.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:50 am

Zetra, aka Oreo jumped slightly upon hearing him but he wasn't worried. Rage had told him the weird eyed wimp would be there. That was what he had called him. He shook his head before carrying on as if he was supposed to be here, "Nope." He stated before picking up something, looking at it and smiling. "Rage said you're a stupid wimp with funny eyes." He looked up from what he was holding, he was horribly blunt most of the time, ""I see the weird eyes, dunno if you're a stupid wimp though." He continued rummaging around the room for stuff he liked.

---------------

Veng hadn't a clue where Dizzy was and granted he was pretty tired of trying to find people and CARING in general. So he worked at getting himself out of the center crosswalk of two streets. It was easier now that it was later and less traffic was around. He looked at his leg for a moment, not that he could see it and sighed. He needed something to like...wrap around it or somthing. So he could walk better.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:33 am

Whiskey was caught off guard when he heard him say that. Rage was dissing him?

"I see." he told Oreo, before bending over to pick up the mostly spilled drink. Which still had some in the curved areas of the bottle.

"So did he send you over to loot then?" he asked, taking a drink.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:37 am

Oreo made some fancy hand motions, that really couldn't be identified as meaning anything before standing all official like. A very showy zetra he was. "Correct. You get a prize!" But he gave Whiskey no prize =c merely grabbed something from the devestated desk.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:39 am

Whiskey was half expecting a prize, he didn't expect it to be good, but he did expect something....until the other zetra seemed to be putting no effort towards getting him that prize.

"What do you need my stuff for?" Whiskey asked. He wasn't sure if he was mad or not yet that this other zetra was going through and taking his stuff.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 am

"Better question. Why do YOU need it? You've gotta be drunk out of your mind rotting away half asleep probably half DEAD from drinking too much." He sized up another thing debating on if he could hold it or not. He decided to try to, "You can sell stuff like this to the right people ya know."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 am

Whiskey finished the bottle and let it drop the the carpet again.

"I don't need the money." he said. "And I'm not drunk. Maybe Mr. Rage should have given you more...information."

He looked around for a nearby bottle and didn't see one. Disappointed, he was too drunk to walk and get another.

I MEAN....

He looked around for a nearby bottle and didn't see one, disappointed, he rose to his feet.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 am

(XDDDDDDDDD)

"He gave me plenty of info." Oreo nodded his head contently, "You're easy to steal from, ya know that? I don't even have to pretend." He kicked some stuff out of his way before jumping on top of the desk thing, "Ya know, we have something in common--you and me. You have weird eyes and mine are purple--kind of weird anyway." He sighed as he had dropped s omething, "Only difference? Yours makes you look like a freak and mine attracts the ladies." He winked at Whiskey for unknown reasons before scouting out more stuff to steal.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:06 am

Whiskey's one eye flashed. He knew nothing about his dating relations. Maybe it annoyed him so much because he didn't have any. >=D

Whiskey didn't care if he took stuff. He could replace everything in the room....that he knew of anyway.

"Having money makes you care less about....material items." he said, making his way to his no longer secret room. "When it's easily replaced, why fret about it?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 am

"Money is never definite. You can lose it in the blink of an eye." He hopped off the desk and apparently saw reason to follow Whiskey, "Like Vengeance! Cept he's never had money." He laughed about this before adding, "No, no, I mean the latest gossip. Sure you've heard right? Yeah I thought not. I always hear everyting first." He sure was confident, "He got kicked out of the gang ya know. Heard it myself." he nodded his head confidently, "Oh I hear our leader is ticked off with you too. Actually both of them!"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 am

Whiskey didn't answer until he returned. He was sucking down some more drinks.

He swallowed before relaxing his pose. "Well..." he said. "I could lose my possessions that quickly too....like you taking them for instance."

He took a drink. "Why value anything then?"

He inspected the bottle while he spoke.

"Kicked out he was?" he asked. "I've no reason not to trust you, but I do find that hard to believe." he did not answer about the leaders being mad at him. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:23 am

"Meh." Was Oreo's response. It clearly didn't matter to him, "Same with people. And other people still tend to care about um." He sighed as he patted some of the stuff he had securely taken as his own, "A lot of people don't trust me but listen to this. His dad--Wrath--heck I don't like that guy, anyway his dad, Wrath said he was a traitor and had uh...chosen you over them or somethin' stupid 'nuff like that." He blinked, looking to Whiskey with his oddly bright purple eyes and his otherwise black, gray and white color pattern, "It happens I guess." He shrugged, "You dun have ta believe me though. Your loss if you don't wanna hear the latest and greatest gossip!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-
Jump to: