MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 am

"How about pushed?" he asked. "Dragged? Launched?" he probably was drunk anyway Veng. =) He took another drink. "You plan to sit forever?"

Dizzy's fins went down. Aw. So close yet so far.

Poor you Oreo. >=D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 am

"What do you care?" Veng asked looking all accusing at him, "You guys only want me to do stuff for you anyway. Well ya know what? I don't FEEL like it." His helmet fins twitched before his expression changed to something that didn't look quite as...hostile, "I...mean it. I don't feel good... and I don't know what I plan to do."

Oreo was being impatient. This wasn't helping him find his brother, he was pretty well convinvced Vengeance wouldn't help and clearly it was better to try and find him on their own in that case right?

(Dizzy could easily have CDi link emotions C: XD)

Last edited by Mega10 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 am

Whiskey swallowed rather slowly.

"I was trying to help you before, with nothing to gain for myself." he took a drink before quickly adding before someone called him out on it. "Except a clear conscience."

Dizzy looked at Veng. He was feeling pretty bad for him when he admitted he wasn't feeling good. "I can help..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 am

Vengeance didn't accuse Whiskey on anything, despite the fact that he had indeed harbored some rather unpleasant tenancies towards Whiskey as of current. He didn't even answer Dizzy actually, for he didn't know what to say for a change. If that was what Whiskey felt like saying, then fine. It didn't change his condition though of current.

Oreo looked thoughtful...and rubbed his chin (Possibly because Brad had made him punch himself or possible due to thinking XPP) Yeah he was probably wondering if this would benefit them to saving Negative or not...or finding him. No one knew if he needed saving or not.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 am

(xDDD)

Whiskey sort of glanced around while drinking. Silence was fine. He was actually feeling rather tired at the moment and would do quite a bit to let the situation die right then and there. He knew it wouldn't happen and he almost felt exhausted knowing this.

Dizzy waited eagerly for Veng's reply, though he didn't show it because Whiskey was his role model....that or he knew it was a tender situation. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:53 am

Oreo was not as fine with silence. He was getting more fidgety as time went on for he saw nothing getting accomplished.

Vengeance hadn't really even been looking at Whiskey and them for some of the time, he had been doing his typical stare at the ground thing. He never did look up actually, just muttered something under his breath that really couldn't be deciphered even by someone who could hear good WHISKEY >=. So you OBVIOUSLY can't tell what he's saying, aside from the fact I didn't type it c:
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 am

(xDD)

Whiskey: T_T

Whiskey was about ready to retire from the situation. Why should he put so much effort towards something that wasn't even his problem? He sighed as he lowered his flask.

"This is stupid." he said aloud.

Dizzy was like MEH MEH HIDE BY VENG LIKE A BABY. =U
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 am

Oreo looked incredibly irritated by this for some reason. What was Whiskey TRYING to do? It wasn't like either of them were mind readers as far as he knew.

Veng glanced up at him, if only for a moment or so, before looking down again, yes he had gone from meh, to hostile, to something close to hopeless, down to now shy. All in a short time frame. ALl it really meant was he wasn't all that mad as he might've liked to think he was and didn't know what to do about them being there.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 am

Whiskey knelt down to the ground and rested his face in his hands.

"I think I'm going to go." he stated tiredly.

Dizzy smiled about this. Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:19 am

Oreo looked horrified, "What? B-but what about Negative? What about him?" He pointed to ice cream man in the distance. Kidding, he pointed to Vengeance.

Vengeance didn't say anything on the matter, not like one should expect him too, he was a rather quiet zetra on a lot of occasions.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:24 am

(Ice cream man. xDD)

"I don't see you doing anything." Whiskey said. "And I'm tired...and it's not entirely my problem. I want to sit this out so badly Mr. Oreo...."

He sort of flopped onto his EW BUTT, he was definitely drunk now. xD

Dizzy watched Whiskey with disgust. His parents had always taught him how bad alcoholic drinks were.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:29 am

(XDDDD lovely Brad )

Epic Dizzy.

"I did try!" Oreo exclaimed, clearly frustrated, "Just him--er he, he won't help me! What am I supposed to do?"

Vengeance glared at Oreo, they never had gotten along well and they didn't seem to be starting now.

"You, get up and help me!" Oreo shouted at Veng, because clearly it was a good approach.

Veng glared more intesively at him in return, he did not like being ordered around by dumb Oreo even if he was older, that did not matter to Veng. "Make me."

"I will!"

Immaturity had set back in, Oreo kicked Veng, which really did little to get him to stand considering he had a broken foot or leg or some various part Ten has forgotten.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 am

Whiskey's coordination had gone downhill for the moment. His body usually did a fine job keeping his skills while intoxicated, but him being tired and after drinking so much so fast..he was feeling a little sick.

"Knock it off!" he growled, not looking up to see who was hitting who.

Dizzy glared at Oreo for kicking Veng and stood up defiantly. He picked up a stone and threw it at Oreo as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:37 am

That comment got Whiskey nowhere in success. Oreo was mad at Dizzy for throwing a rock at him, and even tried to attacccck the Dizzy =U which Veng did not approve of, somewhat jumping up again and ending up taking Oreo back down with him. Then there was quite a flurry of unkind conduct and words =) .
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 am

Whiskey stood up angrily. He HATED intervening. He stormed over to the two and attempted to grab and yank Oreo up and off Veng.

Dizzy on the other hand, ran and his behind a trash can when Oreo went after him. =(
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 am

Whiskey can do so >=U but that doesn't mean mr Oreo was willing to let go of Veng, yes he was still trying to smack at Veng, although Veng was doing likewise, because NO ONE was allowed to mess with Dizzy. And that included Oreo. Oreo was lucky, since Veng didn't have his normal sharp clawed hand, it was DULL >=U and all broken up, so he couldn't KEEL Oreo. This fact displeased Veng, but didn't stop him from semi fighting back.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 am

Whiskey glared when he realized he was only semi picking up the two idiots. =U He decided to blame Oreo for the mess and proceeded to start shocking him.

"Knock it off!" he growled again, not enjoying this one bit.

Dizzy saw Oreo was....occupied and approached the group from his hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:49 am

This was far more motivating to Oreo than picking him up had been, in fact he sort of shoved Veng the other way as if he thought Veng were what was shocking him like a big idiot.

"Ow ow!! Stop it!" He whined all pathetically like before trying to go limp entirely. Slug maneuver. It was his only defense.

Veng didn't really know what was who's problem....at all, but he hadn't dropped his guard anyway. Nor was he very happy now, Oreo had quite efficiently ticked him off and needless to say, he could have quite a vocabulary when he wanted to--probably learned from the best.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 am

(Slug maneuver!! xDD)

Once he noticed Oreo was free of the Veng, he stopped the shocking and gave him a swift toss off to the side. He grabbed his head rather quickly after the event.

"So stupid..." he muttered. He wasn't talking about anyone, but the situation.

Dizzy rushed over to Veng to see if he was okay. When he heard swearing, his eyes went wide.

"No dinner for you!" he yelled, pointing at Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:03 am

(XDDD Dizzy is funny I see c: )

Vengeance actually have smacked at Dizzy being there, probably because he was so irritated by Oreo.

Oreo was being a big baby still whining about being tossed around and shocked needlessly as he sort of got himself back up.

Vengeance had at least stopped his rather wide vocabulary of swearing as he tried to get himself back up to a semi decent sitting posture. He half wished Oreo were in his reach so that he could hit the stupid splotchy zetraloid square in the face.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 am

Dizzy was rather caught off guard as Veng's appendage brushed him rather violently. He backed away, blinking oddly and sort of grabbing where Veng had 'got' him. His expression turned to one of sadness. Was Veng being mean to him?! D=

"But...but....YOU sweared...." he said, almost crying. "I shouldn't get hit....I was....I was good!" he said, a tear finding it's way out.

Whiskey looked at Veng and glared. He knew WHY Veng did it, which caused him to look at Oreo and narrow his eye even more.

"It's not that bad." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 am

Whiskey's glares were a lost cause on Oreo, the zetraloid was oblivious to what he had done, that or not admitting it. He decided to share in glaring at Veng.

Vengeance obviously felt plenty bad about doing so, by Dizzy's response alone. His helmet fins drooped down to their lowest point as he seemed to finally get his attitude under control again.

He was rather speechless for a moment though, why couldn't he have good ideas when he needed them? Then it finally hit him, "I...didn't mean to." That was true, he really hadn't been meaning to hit Dizzy...at least not when his mind had cleared. Right, if Dizzy thought he shou;d've been the one to get smacked, Veng that was, he could do that. He brought the rather dead weight of his hand around and although feeling rather stupid in saying so, said, "Bad me." as he smacked himself in the face. He had apparently jerked his arm around harder than he had intended to though, because his hand hit his face rather hard and ended up making his nose bleed, which sent him into a new complaint of his own, although it was hardly heart felt, he sighed and sort of draped one of his not so great working hands--the one that was bandaged in front of it to stop it some.

Oreo found this funny.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Dizzy watched Veng curiously. When he said bad me and hit himself, there was a moment of horror. However, he also found it rather humorous and when he saw Oreo found it funny as well, he decided it was the socially acceptable reaction and started to laugh reluctantly.

Whiskey's expression never changed, mostly because he wasn't paying attention to them. Why did his head need to be spinning when Rage wasn't beating him up? D= Okay he knew why, he was just angered he wasn't entirely immune yet. He didn't show he was having so much trouble, rather he was just sort of staring through Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Oreo seemed to find the fact Dizzy was laughing along with him to be greatly amusing. Vengeance....didn't really find it all that funny at all. But he preferred that Dizzy be laughing at him as opposed to horrified by him...even if that meant stupid Oreo got to laugh at him too. Considering Veng was already convinced Whiskey had been horribly drunk, he didn't really notice any change, nor had he really expected to. Silently Veng was thinking of all the horriblely painful things he could do to stupid Oreo.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 am

Dizzy sniffled and wiped his face. He was feeling better after laughing at Veng. He also liked how Veng called himself bad, that reassured him swearing WAS bad and that his Mom hadn't been lying to him or anything, which also made him happy.

Whiskey shook his head and blinked a few times. Where were they in that conversation?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:46 am

Vengeance wished Oreo would've decided to stop laughing as well but nooo he carried on. It wasn't that funny. It wasn't funny at all. What was his issue? He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out before he ended up trying to hit the stupid zetraloid again.

Luckily he got it under control, obviously he had remembered about finding Negative and that laughing at Veng wasn't helping him any. He sighed, looking rather disappointed, Whiskey didn't appear like he was going to be a lot of help.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 am

Dizzy inched closer to Veng. He hesitated when he thought he was in Veng's range of hittage, but he advanced past the line and smiled at Veng nervously.

Whiskey on the other hand, was just trying to focus again. He was snapped out of his confusion, now he just needed to get caught up while acting like he knew all along.

"Perhaps a deal can be made hm?" he asked, directing it at Veng of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-