MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 am

Vengeance looked up when Dizzy went into freak out and hide mode, figuring there must be some problem, his helmet fins had already gone down in a manner that very much said he would fight with whatever was the problem, even though eh couldn't stand. When he realized it was Oreo his gaze changed though.

"Veng, will you get off your lazy butt and help me?" Oreo asked very tactfully.

Veng gave him an epic glare. hadn't that stupid zetraloid listened? He COULDN'T get up, he wasn't laying here by choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:59 am

Whiskey stood against the BG and drank some stuff from his flask. Really? That was Oreo's approach? He wanted to intervene, but he didn't want to make Veng even more mad or anything.

Dizzy glanced out at Whiskey. When Whiskey's eye began to wander, Dizzy looked away and cowered closer to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:09 am

After a very long bit of silence Veng finally answered, "I can't get up." again, it was pretty mild considering the expression he was giving Oreo.

Oreo sighed dramatically and rolled his eyes as he kicked a small pebble and Veng and began to return to to Whiskey, "I told you he wouldn't help." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:37 am

Dizzy looked at the back of Veng as if it could see him and he made a face. Why didn't he ask for help? He wanted to offer help, but dang it he didn't want to talk with Whiskey around.

"He said he can't get up." Whiskey pointed out. "Maybe help him get mobile and then if he refuses? That's different wouldn't you say...?" he took a drink, not wanted to get any closer to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:19 am

"Can't get up or WON'T get up." Oreo glared at Vengeance again as if he saw right through this epic lie.

vengeance didn't bother answering him, at least not right away.

"Crybaby." Oreo randomly added for who knew what reason. He was horrible at getting help that was for sure.

If he had been in range Veng would've hit him, as it was he tried getting up, he did a fairly decent job of semi getting to his feet in an unstable sway before crashing back down rather hard.

Oreo looked momuntarily horrified before retreating many steps as if he hadn't anticpated Veng would try moving,
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:27 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD)

Whiskey had the urge to hit Oreo too.

"Calling names....oh that makes one want to help indeed." he said nodding. "I know I'D want to help someone calling me names...." he gave Oreo an odd look. Did he really expect Veng to help now?

Dizzy gasped at Veng's FAILURE and tried to help him to a sitting position. "Are you okay?!" he asked, glancing at Whiskey before focusing on Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:45 am

Oreo stared at Whiskey for a long time, as if he didn't see what was wrong then sort of rolled his eyes, okay he supposed that was true. "Well he is the crybaby of the bunch." Oreo muttered.

Vengeance ignored Dizzy asking him stuff for the majority and set about catching his breaht, having hit the ground that hard had sort of knocked it away. His helmet fins twitched a few times before he seemed to be okay enough, and pushed himself back up to a slouched sitting position.

"Why don't you come over here?" Veng asked Oreo, he was not happy, "I'll bash you stupid face in for you."

Oreo grimaced somewhat and then grinned at Whiskey, "He can be a bit moody."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:26 am

Whiskey wanted to agree so badly. He KNEW he could be moody, but with Veng there and them needing his help, he was a bit weary about what he said.

"Everyone is at one point." he said.

Dizzy smiled when he saw Veng was making threats again and tried to straighten Veng's trenchcoat for him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 am

(XDD Dizzy is an epic help I see )

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he glanced at Dizzy. Had he been anyone else he'd probably have already knocked him across the street, but he had, indeed for some odd reason, taken a liking to that zetraloid and let him continue on as he was.

"Eh, guess so." Oreo shrugged in reply. Fortunately he didn't go into detail about how Veng was moreso than normal.

Instead he stared over at where Veng was at, Veng was staring back at him likewise, yes there was still serious tension apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 am

Dizzy continued, patting and smoothing...even picking off hairs or something that may have been on it. He was content thinking he was helping Veng.

Whiskey glanced at Oreo, before glancing at Veng.

"Really?" he asked. "Okay I'll bite, what's with the immaturity?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:54 am

"Immaturity? What immaturity?" Oreo asked, his GIRLY PURPLE EYES< ahem, blinking as if he were completely oblivious to such an accusation.

Vengeance wasn't much better. He merely intensified his glare before looking away from both of them. At least he was getting an epically clean trench coat =D and no that wasn't his thought BTW.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 am

(Ha ha ha. xDD Girl eyes and clean trench coat. =) )

Whiskey scoffed and took a drink of his boooooooze.

"Okay." he said. "Don't say I didn't try and help ya Mr. Oreo....but there is not much I can do if nobody will cooperate with me." he also wanted to mention how Wrath wouldn't be mad at HIM for Negative being lost, but he knew Wrath would be anyway and it would somehow get twisted into being his own fault.

Dizzy looked at his work proudly and crossed his arms while inspecting it.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:26 am

(XDD YESSSS now they should have dinner)

"Wait no, I want your help though!" Oreo was epic saddened that it seemed Whiskey didn't wanna help him now. "I told you stupid Vengeance probably wouldn't want to help us, he only cares about himself!"

Vengeance glared at Oreo again, although he didn't actually say anything, he decided to speak to the proud Dizzy instead. "Thanks. You did a great job." Yeah he seriously didn't care in the least that Dizzy had done it, he was just being nice.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 am

"You took the worst approach to the situation!" Whiskey said, *gasp* raising his voice a little. "Think about it for a second." he added.

Dizzy beamed very brightly before trying to hug Veng rather violently around the neck.

"You're welcome Revengeance!" he said with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 am

Oreo did as he was told to, helmet fins sort of drooping as he thought back to what he had said, no he didn't see a lot wrong with it, but shrugged again, "What was I supposed to say?"

Vengeance looked momuntarily horrified. He probably thought Dizzy was trying to be violent. Then he seemed to have remembered the kid was just overly....enthusastic at times and tried to smile,although his smile looked like less than that.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:42 am

"You could have started with offering to help him first. Maybe suck up a bit, offer something....there are quite a few ways, Mr. Oreo."

He took a drink.

"It may not be too late already."

Dizzy couldn't see Veng's face anyway. xD ANYWAY he hugged him for probably too long...yeah, he's one of THOSE kinds.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 am

Vengeance was clearly uncomfortable with such a gesture. It was a good thing Dizzy couldn't see his expression.

Oreo glanced back, and found that rather amusing, how displeased Veng was that is. Before nodding as Whiskey. He didn't want to, but he had no choice really, he guessed.

"Hey Veng, want umm...help?"

Veng stared at him as if he were stupid, whilst trying to push Dizzy off sort of, "No."

He answered, yes he wanted help, justnot from Oreo. Oreo frowned and shrugged as he looked back over to Whiskey as if he hadn't a clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 am

Dizzy finished the hug and slowly relaxed his grip on the poor fellow. He sat and smiled, before looking at Whiskey and Oreo. They were still there? He tried to duck behind Veng and curl up in his clothes.

Whiskey took a drink before answering Oreo's gesture.

"So he rejected the offer....so maybe seem interested in how he plans to help himself. Maybe try to...interject a little then?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:06 am

Oreo rolled his eyes about this again before seemingly deciding to take the advice.

"Alright Veng, so you don't need my help but, what exactly is it you plan to do?"

"Nothing." Yes there was probably a lot of truth in that.

Oreo thought about this for a moment...how was he supposed to answer that?

"And that helps you...how?"

"It's none of your stupid business." Veng grumbled before apparently deciding he was ignoring Oreo and looked the other way.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 am

Dizzy was glad Veng was telling off the stupid...well...at least Whiskey. Even though he wasn't really.

Whiskey approached them and patted Oreo on the shoulder.

"You gave it a shot." he said. "I commend you for that." he took a drink before getting closer to Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 am

Oreo shrugged as if the compliment weren't all that much helping him, which was true, he'd still be in a ton of trouble if he didn't find Negative.

Vengeance was ignoring him still, clearly he was done talking to the DUMB Oreo. ......cookie.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 am

Dizzy ate Oreo. =U

Dizzy peeked out from behind Veng.

"He doesn't NEED help." he reminded Oreo.

Whiskey gave Oreo a quick glare, which caused him to cower behind Veng again.

"Mr. Vengeance." he said. "I do believe your skills would greatly assist us."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:46 am

Vengeance did not as much as look at Whiskey, well not right away anyways. He did eventually though, just stared at him for awhile without saying anything. At last he shook his head then looked back the way he had, "I can't get up." He repeated because CLEARLY everyone was being STUPID today and didn't get it.

Oreo looked CONFUSED as to why Brad had taken control of him, no he looked confused at Whiskey's wording, but kept quiet, despite any dumb comment he may have had.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:54 am

Oreo punched himself in the face. =U

"What if someone carried you?" Whiskey asked. He of course meant himself, but said someone to make it seem less like it was going to be him.

"Like Dizzy." he said.

Dizzy's fins perked up when he heard this. A chance to help Veng? OH BOY.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:56 am

Vengeance looked at Whiskey like he was crazy. Yes...he had definitely been drinking too much as far as he was concerned.

"I don't want to be carried." He grumbled in reply and watched as Brad made Oreo punch his own face =)
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 am

"How about pushed?" he asked. "Dragged? Launched?" he probably was drunk anyway Veng. =) He took another drink. "You plan to sit forever?"

Dizzy's fins went down. Aw. So close yet so far.

Poor you Oreo. >=D
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 am

"What do you care?" Veng asked looking all accusing at him, "You guys only want me to do stuff for you anyway. Well ya know what? I don't FEEL like it." His helmet fins twitched before his expression changed to something that didn't look quite as...hostile, "I...mean it. I don't feel good... and I don't know what I plan to do."

Oreo was being impatient. This wasn't helping him find his brother, he was pretty well convinvced Vengeance wouldn't help and clearly it was better to try and find him on their own in that case right?

(Dizzy could easily have CDi link emotions C: XD)

Last edited by Mega10 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-