MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 am

Rage shrugged. He did not know what else to say to weirdo Whiskey.

Veng did not appreciate Whiskey nudging him but apparently still thought he would go away if he ignored him. Like that was what he needed--eveyrone to go I mean that is. He still had his trenchcoat pulled over his head, and head it wrapped over him/around him more like a blanket than anything. He was basically just making himself fairly nonvisible. And he ignored Whiskey again.

"Maybe he died." Rage said epically cheerfully before wandering off a bit to go and see if he could find that can.

------

"Umm....sure I guess." Zero hardly seen how this would work but he wasn't sure how to reason with this KID anyway. Gosh that probably meant he was bullied beyond reason by his older and younger brothers alike .0.
"Well um....let's go then I guess..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:42 am

Whiskey glared at Veng's unmoving form.

"You would have been shot, Mr. Vengeance. I don't want a thank you or anything, only reassurance you're not dying faster than you already are."

He turned away from him.

"And to settle a bet with Mr. Rage...." he added.

____

Dizzy smiled and was very careful to follow Zero and tried to get in his exact footsteps.

"Where are you gonna go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:48 am

Rage apparently forgot he was waiting to see if Veng would kill Whiskey or not as he batted around a poor helpless can. It bounced off a wall and came back and hit him in the head. So he glared at it and crushed the little thing.

Vengeance still did nothing for awhile. He finally pulled his trenchcoat off of his head at least, and silently glared at Whiskey, and then his helmet fins twitched. Yes...his face didn't look all that great considering he'd been punched, oh and hit with a CABINET WHISKEY, ahem. After doing so for a moment he covered his head again.

---------------

"To a store." Zero announced, "At...at least I think I was headed to a store." He thought it over while searching his pockets for the note he had made about what he was supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:52 am

Whiskey was turned away from Veng, so he did not see him glare. When he turned back, Veng was hiding again so he didn't see him.

Huh, he thought for sure that would have gotten his attention.

Why did he care about Veng anymore? He wasn't sure. Heck, Rage was right. Whiskey couldn't even figure himself out.

"I can have Mr. Rage carry you." he told him.

_____

Dizzy's eyes lit up....but not literally like Whiskey's. =)

"A...STORE?" he asked. "They're cool and you can take stuff and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:58 am

"Mr. Rage." Veng repeated the term Whiskey used for his brother, "Can go die in a dark and lonely cavern." Why did he say cavern? Even he wasn't sure but it worked. "I'm fine. Thanks. You can go home now." He pulled his trench coat tighter. Because saying thanks obviously made people go home.

--------

"Buy stuff." Zero corrected with a frown, "You...do pay for things don't you?"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:01 am

Whiskey raised an eyebrow equivalent. "Oh?" he said. He wasn't used to Veng thanking him and didn't expect it, but it wasn't what he wanted. He wasn't sure what he did, but that 'Thanks' didn't clear his mind.

"You don't seem so fine." he said, turning to look at him.

_____

Dizzy looked very worried. He knew what paying for things meant, but he didn't have any money! Did that make it okay? He wasn't sure if Zero would keep being his friend if he didn't pay, but his Mom taught him lying was bad.

"Um....sometimes." he said, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:14 am

"Well then I should seem normal." Veng answered oh so sarcastically referring to the fact Whiskey thought he was weird to begin with. Why did Whiskey have to be so....so...pushy..intelligent. Whatever.

meanwhile Rage was...enjoying himself batting around the newly flattened can and telling it how he was so much more powerful than it....and seemed proud of it too.
----------------

"Oh...I see." Zero frowned. Why couldn't he meet good respectible people who did what they were supposed to? Then he realized Ten created him and would never allow that to happen anyway. He sighed, "Okay well, just....don't take anything."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:18 am

"Should?" Whiskey asked. "Normal?" he scoffed. "I don't believe you're really the Mr. Vengeance I know."

_____

Dizzy and Brad spent hour upon hour laughing at poor Zero's misfortune and what Mega10 said. =)

Dizzy knew he wouldn't like him!!! He cowered for a second, before taking in what Zero said.

"W-....rea-....okay!" he said, grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:21 am

"Whatever." Vengeance answered as if this solved everything. He was quiet after this, hidden in his little trench coat that was not little.

Rage was very much preoccupied.

------------

XDD EVIL almost as evil as ten.

Zero nodded, clearly uncertain however and began his slow pace towards a store that had TOOLS. EWWWW. A boring store with no fun toys for a Dizzy. How clearly boring.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 am

Whiskey just stared at Veng's non moving form for a little bit. What was he supposed to do? Leaving Veng would be okay, after all he DID seem okay and in no danger....but then...he would be wondering again. He thought Veng had the answer as to why he was so uneasy, but he couldn't piece anything together. Maybe he should go, he didn't need that answer right? RIGHT?! He turned away, new strength had been found. But he stopped after that, looking down.

"Do you want to kill me?" he asked quietly.

______

Dizzy followed, jumping up and down and occasionally bumping Zero with his wildly moving arms. He didn't care where to go, he was just glad he found someone else to protect him! He really liked bodyguards!
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:32 am

Veng did not answer Whiskey who I almost called Dizzy. Not right away at least. After awhile he uncovered his head though and once again glared at Whiskey. Such a friendly look. "Is that all you want to know?" He asked, but really didn't allow time for Whiskey to say yes or no before adding, "No." Veng must've had epic 'he's not looking' sensors =U

Rage had found a garbage can now and was throwing it around like the little can he had had earlier.

--------

Little does Dizzy know that Zero was a horrible bodyguard unless you needed protection from the evil forces of Blackjack. Seeing as that was the only zetra he had ever fought with over anything.

He got to the store >=U and started looking around for BORING things like screws.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:37 am

Whiskey heard what Veng said. He was surprised, no, that wasn't what he wanted to know. Why didn't he feel better? Nothing clicked at all.

He looked over at Rage and sighed. Even though he knew he did stuff like that, he still found it highly immature.

He looked at his arm with the bent blade and once again tested prying it back out, of course it didn't move at all.

"Maybe you should." he said, picking at his blade again.

______

Dizzy followed, mostly excited. Upon seeing the tools and things he did find them rather boring, but decided to start to touch things and try and see how they work. He grabbed a pair of pliers off a peg and started to mess with them. They had an odd grippy circle in the middle! He put his finger in it and closed them. They locked, it was a feature they had.

He panicked and squeezed them tighter by accident, finding that did not feel very good.

"Ow...owww OW." he said, shaking his hand which only made it hurt more.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 am

Vengeance didn't say anything as he watched Whiskey. Why was everyone such a critic?

Rage put the can on his head >_> and started running around in such a manner. Pretending it had captured him. He seriously needed someone to hang out with =U granted thye usually got treated like the can and thus there was no one who wanted to.

Vengeance glanced up at Whiskey, he was taller since Veng was sitting. Seeming to sense that Whiskey was preoccupied with something he couldn't figure out--I mean Veng couldn't figure it out, he didn't realize Whiskey couldn't either-- He pulled his trench coat off and put it back on himself in a more normal fashion. It didn't really change how he looked since he had his hands in his pockets. Aside from the stuff on his face. And ya know being shot--that had already been visible but hard to see since he wore black pants and what not. And his foot? That wasn't really evident damage--the new stuff that was.

That was just a ten update on current appearance. >_>

------------

Zero did not notice Dizzy too quickly but once he did he somewhat panicked.

"Oh my gosh." He announced before looking around. Maybe he could get it off? He didn't know how nor did he want to approach the kid. "Um...you should er...uh...." He rubbed his head nervously.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:51 am

Whiskey slowly ejected his other blade, neatly shoving it under part of the other blade. He tested it's position, yeah he had some leverage there. Suddenly, he seemed to spazz most likely, but instead he jerked his other arm down in a fashion that seemed like he was trying to hold himself in mid air using his wounded arm as a ledge of which to hang onto.

The blade didn't move. He violently pulled the working blade out and retracted it. Crackling could be heard as he stared, trying to get calm.

"Well?!" he asked Veng, still not looking at him. "Maybe you should!" he said.

______

Dizzy tried to show Zero, but he ended up crouching on his knees and tears started to form.

He fumbled with the pliers some more before just trying to pull them off, some paint fell off his finger and landed, but that was all the further he got.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 am

"I.....don't--" Veng cut himself short. Why was Whiskey mad at him now? He hadn't even said anything! He huddled himself up, cringing slightly as being shot had made his leg hurt elsewhere too it seemed. He never did finish what he was gonna say, he didn't remember what he had been saying now and Whiskey was confusing him.

--------

Zero looked horrified. "Oh....that's not good....not good at all." He tried approaching Dizzy to get a better look but was still too fearful to do anything about it. "Umm...can someone help?" He asked qay to nice and calmly for anyone in the store to care.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:01 am

Whiskey heard Veng start, but never finish what he was saying. Why? Why would he do that? It was STUPID. If he was starting to talk why the heck couldn't he finish?

"Mr. Vengeance." he said, still not looking at him. "A favor...might I ask one of you?" he was not calm, as crackling could be heard, but he spoke as if he were.

_____

Dizzy was full out crying now as he was messing with the handles, finally hitting the release lever. The pliers went limp and flopped to the floor. Dizzy hugged his hand as a small stream of plasma ran from his finger. He sniffled as he looked at his hand through blurry, sadness ridden eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 am

"I....guess so." Vengeance answered, looking at him. He seriously couldn've figure out Whiskey right now. He wasn't sure if that was important or not but it was annoying regardless.

-----------

"I...don't think you should touch that." Zero stated, trying to regain his own composure from his previous little freak out. It was a rather lame attempt. Even Veng did a better job at being nice to Dizzy than he was.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:16 am

Whiskey continued messing with his damaged blade and hissed as he reopened the wound he made earlier.

"What am I missing?" he asked, without any details for poor Veng. =)

____

Dizzy looked back at the pliers. They hadn't zapped him! Touching them should be fine right? No, no he didn't care. He wasn't touching those evil things ever again. Why hadn't Zero helped? Wasn't he his friend?

He looked at Zero, blinking furiously to get clear vision again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 am

Veng's first smart remark thought was 'a brain' but he decided not to say it. Who knew what that would trigger currently.

"I...don't have a clue what you're talking about." he had to stop himself before adding 'hope you feel complete.' to that. Sarcasm of course it would've been

-------------

"Are....you okay?" Zero asked skeptically again, "Maybe you should go to an orphanage thing or something." What a ncie zetra he was. He thought he was being helpful. >_>
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:22 am

Whiskey blinked slowly. He hoped Veng would understand before now, but knew he would need to explain it.

"When you see me...what do you think I am missing out on? Something is wrong." he told him. The crackling was subsiding now.

____

Dizzy looked at him curiously. What was that?

"What's a oar fan...idge?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:26 am

Well that was an unexpected question. Veng sighed as he went over different responses he had heard people say about not liking the way their life was, "You have money...you have a job. A family. Do you have a family? Uh...friends...do you feel important?" How helpful. The most Veng knew was simply from what he'd heard people on the streets say.

-------

"Where zetras without anyone to take care of um go...and uhh...then they get taken care of and stuff." Apparently he forgot the LITTLE zetras part. Organization didn't allow old ones there =c.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:30 am

Whiskey sort of knew Veng was saying cliche things, after all, Veng had a family, he had access to money, he probably didn't feel important. If he knew these things would he be so depressed all the time? He didn't know, nor could he answer any of those questions with confidence...except the money and job part.

He said nothing in return as he started walking away angrily.

____

Dizzy looked at him curiously. "Are people nice there?" he asked. "Do they protect me from cops?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 am

Vengeance watched him head off with evident surprise. He frowned sort of, guessing that hadn't been what Whiskey wanted to know. His natural inclination lead him to want to follow and figure out what was wrong--that's what normal people did. He even started to get up before remembering he couldn't walk much even if he had wanted to. Instead he sat back down silently, helmet fins drooping down. He shook his head after a moment. What did it matter? Whiskey didn't need his help, he had more resources than Veng for sure.

Rage was being too absorbed in immature play to take any notice of Whiskey or Veng >_>

--------

"Uh...well...I think so." Zero had never been to an orphanage. So he really had no clue but he didn't suspect they supported breaking laws and causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Whiskey continued storming along, he was headed back to the safety of his office. He didn't know why he was mad, nor did he know why he felt Veng had the answer.

______

Dizzy pondered the idea. "Do they have food?" he asked. "And toys?" he felt sad, he didn't want to leave Zero so soon and he missed Veng.

"I want Revengeance." he told him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Vengeance could not move by himself much therefore he did not. Yes he had lied about being fine as usual. Did he regret it? No. Other than being in pain, no, but he wouldn’t have felt better at home either. Rage kindly left him there too, never even bothering to see if he was okay. He only noticed Whiskey was gone, so headed back to the office incase Whiskey tried to steal his frozen stuff.

-----

“Yeah.” Zero commented, yes he was certain of that. But the reveangance part…eh he wasn’t so sure that sounded good, “Are you…angry or something? Why do you want revenge?”
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:35 am

Whiskey continued along to his office. What was wrong with him anyway? He was starting to feel like Veng...none of it happened before he met Dizzy. Was it guilt? Heck if he knew. Maybe it was his profession that continued to annoy him, no that couldn't be it, he wasn't no sissy 'no kill all' zetra. It made him money and he enjoyed it. So what was wrong then?

He growled as he walked on.

____

Dizzy didn't seem to understand.

"Huh?" he said. "I'm not mad....I don't want revenge either!" he said, looking at Zero as if he were crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 am

Rage headed to the office in a more SLOWER fashion so he's basically waiting til Whiskey gets there for a bit so he doesn't do turbo unrealistic speed and zoom by Whiskey or something. =U

----------

"Then why'd you say--" Zero stopped himself short, this kid n eeded help, "Come on, I'll uh....show you to one of those places."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-