My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:32 am

"Shut UP." Whiskey said in response to Rage. "You're being really immature."

He slid down the ladder for a but before dropping the last ten feet or so. He landed rather roughly and growled, he didn't have his footing right. He turned, he needed to help Veng he decided.

He began a fast walk in their direction.

"Hey!" he said. "Officer!"

_____

(=O OOOOOoooooo.)

Dizzy saw this Zero and made a whimpering sound. He tried to lean back into the bushes further, but his stomach caused him to grab it and start to cough.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am

The officer nodded to Whiskey although he didn't look all that peaceful, "Can I help you?" He asked, still reapproaching the Veng who was still working on getting his feet and legs to work at the same time to get up again, the fact neither hand was working extra well didn't help that. He looked at the smear of plasma on the ground and the paper still stuck to his hand before growling something that very much sounded like a swear of some sort =) He was mad. Since Brad said zyderoids were eating Veng, Ten made one come, yes one, that did indeed seem to think he looked like a great treat. Veng looked to see if there were any others but didn't see anything obvious. Evil little creature stabbed his hand =U with its pointy little legs. He was not happy about this.

Rage was annoyed by the fact Whiskey had told him to shut up, but he finally did listen, and sat down where he was, giving death glares in the general direction Whiskey had gone.

-----------

Zero turned circular and rolled away.

Kidding.

Zero heard/ saw the...attempt of retreating Dizzy and looked rather concerned. He frowned. "Are....you okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:43 am

"Yeah." Whiskey said, letting himself gain a few more steps towards the cop before he continued.

"What crime has this zetra committed?" he asked.

____

Dizzy looked up at Zero. "Uh....no....* he cringed and grunted. "Don't fight me." he said, which essentially was his way of saying not to beat him up.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 am

Cop was sort of at a loss of accusation, "Well, er....you see. He--" He paused, "Well he knocked a human down...and I was going to..er...talk to him, and then things got a little out of hand. It's perfectly under control I assure you."

Veng was trying to shake the stupid zyderoid off, when his horrible little buddies started showing up. Veng's helmet fins twitched. He did not like zyderoids, especially in current state. They seemed to realize he couldn't do much about them too. He sort of got up again and managed to push himself against a wall well enough to start making very minimal distance with a zyderoid still latched to his hand, the others were following.

Rage was doing nothing other than glaring as if Whiskey had ruined everything.

--------------

"Umm....do you know what's wrong?" Zero asked, "Maybe you need a doctor. Where's your family?"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:52 am

Whiskey crossed his arms as he slowed to a stop.

"I did not fear it wasn't." he said. "However, you forg-" he noticed Veng, and the zyderoids now. He took off at a run after him.

His eye flashed, he forgot the name of those but didn't like them one bit.

____

Dizzy tried to study Zero. Was he good or bad?

"I um...was eating these berries and it started to hurt." he said pointing to his stomach.

"Are you nice?" he asked, being rather blunt about his thoughts.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:57 am

"Wait!" police called as he chased after Whiskey. Little zyderoids seemed to sense danger and started scattering. Aside from mr. PIG zyderoid who wouldn't let go of Veng's hand. So veng started smashing it against the wall. Yes zyderoids seriously creeped him out. Slamming his hand into a wall was a far better solution. Splatters of plasma were appearing, from him not the super zyderoid.

------

"Oh, I um, er yes, I guess, I mean I think I am." Huh, that sounded prouder than he had intended, "I don't think you should've eaten those things."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 am

Whiskey didn't listen, instead he punted one zyderoid. He saw them scattering and tried to approach Veng and see if any were on him.

"Whoa now..." he said, trying to get Veng to settle down a little.

____

Dizzy did some dry heaves before letting it all come out. =U It was quite nasty and red and smelled terribly. He looked up at Zero sheepishly and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Nice is good." he said, before making a face and standing up to get away from the mess he made.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 am

Veng looked at Whiskey while slamming his hand into the wall. he stopped for a moment, it was kind of one of those moments where one wasn't sure if he was going to be ticked off at Whiskey for merely being there or something else. Turned out this time, it was something else. He flopped down on the ground, well to sitting anyway and started slamming his hand against the ground repeating "Get it off!" in rapid succession. Zyderoid had good grip.

----

Zero made a rather disgusted face and took a few steps back as if he thought Dizzy had some weird disease. "You uh, ...you umm....better now?" He asked, trying not to seem as disturbed by it as he was.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:12 am

Whiskey looked and saw the zyderoid on Veng's hand and swiftly bent down and snatched it off. Surely with his speed his fingers slamming into Veng's hand didn't feel good, but he did grip the zyderoid and yanked it upwards, squeezing it as he did so.

_____

Dizzy felt his stomach, as if he could tell that way.

"I think so." he said. He looked up at Zero and smiled.

"I'm Dizzy!" he said, obviously not considering one might think he felt dizzy and not assuming it was his name.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 am

Veng still shook his hand quite a few times after the zyderoid had been removed. Zyderoid had a bad attitude and tried poking at Whiskey beside being SQUEEZED.

Police came hurrying over before shouting something about the insane zetraloid who had attacked him--Veng that was.

"You SHOT ME." Veng glared at him, yes that was true, police had done so when Veng hadn't really done anything to deserve it.

That was all he said though before seemingly trying to hide...by sort of taking of fhis jacket and covering his head with it. He wanted them to all go awaaaai.

Police wasn't really sure what to say about that, "Yes....well...yes I did, and I suppose that, erm. You." He pointed to Whiskey, "What do you think you're doing?"

-------------

"So you're still sick?" Zero backed up a bit more with a frown, "Really you should go to a doctor..."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:21 am

Whiskey moved his the arm with the permanently ejected blade to a position where he could dig the blade into the zyderoid, then he attempted to do so. =U The stupid thing was hurting him and making him electrify too. How could something so small be so tough?

He glanced at the officer of the law. "I'm taking care of a pest." he stated.

__

Dizzy looked confused.

"But...." he felt his stomach. "I feel fine!" he explained.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:25 am

"I see." Officer said, he didn't care about the little zyderoid. The little zyderoid finally DIED. Which was good for everyone. Officer didn't seem to really know what to do now. He didn't have time to decide though, Rage had decided to accompany Whiskey and smashed the poor cop quite a ways without warning.

"Don't worry Veng! I'll get rid of your new boyfriend so you can have your old one back!" He announced as he ran by. Making things worse as usual.

------------

Zero looked confused too. If he was shorter and had a ton of clothes on they could be the same =)

"Umm......I...I think I'm confused."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:35 am

Whiskey saw Rage hit the cop and his eye widened before turning to a glare.

"What is your problem?!" he asked. "You can't just hit an officer!" (Says the guy who killed many to get keys. =U)

_____

Dizzy thought for a moment.

"Me too." he said. "So what do we do now? And what's your name?" he put his hands in his pockets, they seemed a little cold to him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:47 am

"Why not?" Rage asked with a shrug, he had poor cop pinned to a wall and was about to claw his neck D: Officer gasped, he had not expected this for sure, especially since he wasn't even doing anything in a negative sense to the others.

Vend hadn't bothered to uncover his head. He looked kind of stupid. he just looked like a trench coat headed blob with legs. He hadn't liked Rage's comment but found it easier to hide from them all like this, since he couldn't actually get up and hide all that well.

-------

"We? Umm..I was just....well I don't know what I was doing really." He sighed, "I'm Zero."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 am

Whiskey's eye flashed as he went closer to Rage and the officer, he put his arm on Rage's, to be ready to try and stop Rage if he wanted to kill him.

"He's not a bad person....did he do anything to you? And he's an Officer of the law, he locks up mediocre versions of you." he told him. "Relax."

_____

Dizzy didn't see why this weird 'Zero' was so...nervous.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Is this your miiiiiiiid..." he paused for a moment. "Midnight crisis? Or a nervous breakout?" he asked with a big grin.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 am

Rage made a face at Whiskey about this.

"Dad would let me kill him." He announced before loosening his grip ever so slightly. Police was just dangling there really since Rage was holding him slightly off the ground. He sort of leaned father out from the police he held to add to Whiskey as if it was a secret, "Besides, he tried to steal your spot with Veng." Yes he was back to talking about them being boyfriends >_> Fortunately police hadn't a clue what he meant.

------------

"No, its not a midnight crisis." He paced a few steps then added, "I'm not nervous and I'm not breaking out." Hm, that was a term humans used, oh well, "It's I just--you, er....if...if you're okay then I'll be going."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:44 am

Whiskey glared at him.

"First of all Mr. Rage, I don't care. Second of all, your Dad isn't here. Third, who gave me authority over you? I'm giving you my opinion in an ordering fashion. Now let him go."

He pressed down on Rage's arm every so slightly to try and encourage him to keep loosening his grip.

"He's innocent."

_____

Dizzy jumped to his feet. "CAN I COME TOO?!" he asked, jumping up and down excitedly.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 am

"Your boyfriend doesn't care about you Veng!!" Rage shouted quite loudly, "I think even you can do better than this!"

Vengeance peeked out from his trench coat. was Rage seriously saying.....He gave Rage a rather intense glare before covering his head again.

Rage's grip on the poor police guy who was having a rather hard time breathing gradually began to loosen. But it was only for a moment before he reclaimed his epic grasp on the poor guy.

"Your friend has a strong grip." He struggled to say, still attempting to keep a pleasant expression.

--------

"Don't you have a family or something you should be getting back to?" Zero asked curiously. Certainly the zetraloid was too young to run around alone wasn't he?

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 am

Whiskey continued glaring at Rage, but he did acknowledge what the officer told him.

"Thanks." he told him, as if it were indeed a comment to him. He looked back at Rage.

"Think you could act your age for a day, Mr. Rage? Let the officer go. You wanted to see if Mr. Vengeance would kill me right? Lets find out how about?"

His glare at Rage intensified. He knew he had no leverage over him in the situation, but that wouldn't stop him from trying anyway.

_____

Dizzy looked at the ground and his expression turned serious. "My Mom died." he said. He didn't mention his Dad, but that was because that was a long time ago and surely Zero meant recently.

"And I can't find my sister." he added. He looked up and smiled. "So how about I just follow you?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 am

Rage smirked at Whiskey. He was apparently unphased by the comment about acting his age.

"Alright fine." He announced before rather unkindly shoving the poor cop down when he let him go. Cop was a bit startled but otherwise uninjured. He blinked as he looked to see if he was in any emminent danger from these new approachers. "So uh...you...um...you guys all together?" He asked, standing up again and indicating Veng in the distance. Apparently he was asking id he should leave them all alone =)

---------

Zero's expression changed quite dramatically, "Oh I--er, you, sorry to uh hear that. I uh, guess you can come with me, I mean yes, you can come with me."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 am

Whiskey was rather pleased when Rage shoved the cop down, better than killing him. Whiskey did not see the cop's question as one that he wanted to leave them alone, but rather one of 'if they're with Veng I should arrest them as well'.

So therefore he shook his head. "No, but you might want to go before he..." he nodded his head towards Rage. "...makes you wish you didn't stay."

______

Dizzy's excitement returned as he got probably uncomfortable close to Zero.

"Where are we gonna go?" he asked. "Can we find my toys?"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:41 am

Cop frowned, well his day certainly wasn't going well. He nodded his head however and began to hurry away, casting glances over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being pursued as he disappeared.

"I don't see why you wanted him free." Rage muttered as he shook his head. Noticing Veng was...not really talking to them and insisting on hiding beneath his trench coat he rolled his eyes.

----------------

"Whoah um, h-hey." Zero tried backing away a bit from Dizzy, "Umm....I don't...I don't know where your toys are. I...I don't know anything about you even."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:12 am

Whiskey walked up next to Veng.

"I didn't want him free, he just should have been free." he stated, giving Veng a nudge with his foot.

"Hey." he said.

_____

Dizzy backed away a little. "But....but I told you my name...and told you about my toys! That's two things." he grinned and held up two fingers to demonstrate.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 am

Rage did nto understand this logic, "But...we could've unfreed him! I don't get you."

Veng pretended they did not exist and were not trying to get his attention. =) He probably looked pretty stupid doing such but that apparently did not cross his emo mind.

------

Zero frowned. A little KID was gonna get technical with him? Well...he didn't know what to say about that.

"Er...right. Two things. But I don't know where your toys are."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 am

Whiskey looked at Rage in a smooth, brief motion.

"It's a shame then, I get you." he nudged Veng again. "....mostly."

He gave Veng a harder nudge.

"What's wrong with you? Did you get shot?"

_____

Dizzy gave him an odd look. Isn't that why they were going to find them?

"Maybe...." he said. "Maybe you can go where you were gonna, and I can follow you and look for my toys!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 am

Rage shrugged. He did not know what else to say to weirdo Whiskey.

Veng did not appreciate Whiskey nudging him but apparently still thought he would go away if he ignored him. Like that was what he needed--eveyrone to go I mean that is. He still had his trenchcoat pulled over his head, and head it wrapped over him/around him more like a blanket than anything. He was basically just making himself fairly nonvisible. And he ignored Whiskey again.

"Maybe he died." Rage said epically cheerfully before wandering off a bit to go and see if he could find that can.

------

"Umm....sure I guess." Zero hardly seen how this would work but he wasn't sure how to reason with this KID anyway. Gosh that probably meant he was bullied beyond reason by his older and younger brothers alike .0.
"Well um....let's go then I guess..."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:42 am

Whiskey glared at Veng's unmoving form.

"You would have been shot, Mr. Vengeance. I don't want a thank you or anything, only reassurance you're not dying faster than you already are."

He turned away from him.

"And to settle a bet with Mr. Rage...." he added.

____

Dizzy smiled and was very careful to follow Zero and tried to get in his exact footsteps.

"Where are you gonna go?" he asked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-