My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:35 am

Whiskey continued along to his office. What was wrong with him anyway? He was starting to feel like Veng...none of it happened before he met Dizzy. Was it guilt? Heck if he knew. Maybe it was his profession that continued to annoy him, no that couldn't be it, he wasn't no sissy 'no kill all' zetra. It made him money and he enjoyed it. So what was wrong then?

He growled as he walked on.

____

Dizzy didn't seem to understand.

"Huh?" he said. "I'm not mad....I don't want revenge either!" he said, looking at Zero as if he were crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 am

Rage headed to the office in a more SLOWER fashion so he's basically waiting til Whiskey gets there for a bit so he doesn't do turbo unrealistic speed and zoom by Whiskey or something. =U

----------

"Then why'd you say--" Zero stopped himself short, this kid n eeded help, "Come on, I'll uh....show you to one of those places."
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:41 am

Whiskey felt bad for keeping Rage even though he had no idea and warped to his office. =)

Once inside, he went to his room for a bottle of booze and sat down in a spinning chair. He took a biiiiig gulp before sighing. He figured his mood would change over time. He was sort of giving up on trying to figure out what was wrong. He stared up at the ceiling.

"What?!" he yelled, before angrily taking another drink.

_____

Dizzy shook his head.

"I don't want you to bring me." he said. "I want Revengeance! I already tooooold you."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 am

Rage happily strolled along. =) He eventually got there and welcomed himself inside >=U and found his erm shopping cart. He didn't even say hi, he just started checking--as if he remembered what he had taken to make sure Whiskey hadn't stolen from him.

-------

"You just said you weren't angry though." Zero frowned, "Maybe you need a uh brain doctor instead."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:11 am

Whiskey glared at Rage as he entered. Why couldn't he get away from them? He knew if he locked the doors they would only be broken, which is why he didn't.

"Mr. Rage." he said nodding his head. He took another drink.

_____

Dizzy thought Zero was being super weird. What was his problem?

"I don't need any doctor!" he said standing up, as if ready to run. "I want to find Revengeance! He's my friend!"

The lil guy was getting continuously upset.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:23 am

Rage looked up as if he hadn't even noticed Whiskey there. He waved to Whiskey before rather blatantly asking, "Did you steal any of my stuff?"

------------------\\

"Revengeance....is your friend?" Why did the little zetra love that word so much? Then he got another idea, "Is...revengeance a person? Another zetra? Something like that?"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:36 am

Whiskey took another drink before deciding to reply.

"Yeah." he said sarcastically. He knew it was probably a mistake, but he was pretty sure Rage could see he didn't have anything.

____

Dizzy replied desperately. "YES! Yes he's my friend! Yes he's another zetra, what else would he be? A rock can't be my friend you kn-" he paused. "Grass can't be my friend you know." he told him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 am

Rage didn't seem to think t hat was very funny. He watched Whiskey for quite some time before muttering something about him being a jerk. He shook his head. Apparently still not realizing that they had totally ditched Veng he shoved his cart back through the door, not before taking a notch out of it though and glanced back at Whiskey real quick, "I'm going home." He stated.

------------

Zero made a rather confused face and shrugged, "Alright well....where is this Vengeance friend of yours??"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:43 am

Whiskey watched as Rage hit the door. He didn't seem mad surprisingly.

"Hit it a few more times why don't you." he said. He was actually completely serious. "I'm not doing something right." he said. "Might as well change things up a little bit. Maybe I want glass doors."

He took another swig of his drink.

______

Dizzy looked at the floor. "I dunno." he said. "He was hurt...like dying and now I can't find him."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:48 am

"Glass doors are fun." Rage announced. The idea of hitting the door greatly appealed to him. "I can tear it apart! Maybe I can break through your walls too!" Too much enthusiasm. He started tearing at the door, knocking his cart over in the process.

-------

Zero sighed. Seriously?

"Okay well, how about you go to that nice place I told you about and...maybe you'll find your friend there." Yes that was a lie but he didn't know what to do with the kid.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:54 am

Whiskey nodded for Rage to continue.

"See what I care, renovations are cool. Have at it.....don't ruin any equipment though...and watch out for power cables in the wall if you go there."

He took another drink. Was he really giving Rage permission to tear the place apart?!

____

Dizzy shook his head. "I won't find him there! He hates kids...." he said this very matter of factly, even though he wasn't sure and Veng was nice to him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:01 am

"What's equipment?" Rage asked as he made a rather significant chunk fall to the ground in a massive crash. He blinked and looked at what he'd done before setting about more destruction. "I mean uh...what stuff is equipment?" He paused for a moment suddenly, and glanced around, "Hey wait, where'd Veng?" Yes he seriously had JUST noticed his brother was not there.

-------

Zero rubbed his head more furiously. Gahhhh this kiiiiid. "Okay well then." He shoved his hands in his pockets beginning to get a bit irritated, "What is it that you want to do?"

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:05 am

Whiskey decided to answer him in order. Priorities there. =) xD

"Equipment...not the building." he said. "Phones, fax machines, pencils...you get the idea." he took a drink.

"And Mr. Vengeance was left at the water plant, unless you carried him somewhere."

He stated all of this rather calmly.

____

I do not envy Zero. =.

Dizzy looked at him. "Um...I said I wanted to find Revengeance." he said. He didn't know he was being such a pain. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:12 am

"Pencils?" Rage muttered as if he didn't see their value but shrugged. He punched a hole through the wall and cheered in victory as much of it began to crumble, "Nah I didn't take him anywhere." He hardly seemed concerned. "Dad's gonna be ticked off at him whenever he goes home." He announced conversationally as he began tugging at a wire that had been in the wall, just like he was NOT told to =)

-------------

"But I don't know this Revengeance nor where he hangs out or anything about him. Maybe you should...go to the police and umm.....they can help you?" Little did he knew the kid hated them.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 am

Whiskey took a drink before answering again, he is very rude.

"Mr. Wrath needs- hey...I said DON'T touch the wires." he told him rather angrily.

_____

Dizzy backed away from Zero.

"You..you are a cop too aren't you?" he asked. "They hate me!" he said, starting to walk backwards.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:23 am

Rage made a face at Whiskey. Looked at wire then stated, "Meh, should'a hired a pro then." And split the thing in two contently.

--------------

"I...I'm not a cop. Why do they hate you?" Zero asked, making no attempt to go any closer to the psycho kid.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 am

Whiskey felt a strong sense of irritation, but did not show it nor did he stop drinking calmly.

"Maybe." he said. He didn't notice any immediate effects of the wire being cut, maybe it was an old one.

______

"They take my stuff!" Dizzy explained. "And chase me around and say I'm going to be slammed around!"

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 am

Rage kept about his destructive behaviors contently. On the bright side he'd probably tire himself out and be less annoying eventually. On the downside?........yeah the destruction n junk.

----------------

Zero had an odd suspicion they had a reason behind doing such things. But shrugged. "Well....umm Dizzy..." Yes that's what he thought his name was, "I uh...don't know what to tell you....I umm....well that's all I really know."

-------------

Ten was off to kill Veng. The zyderoids had returned...for the poor Vengeance. They knew his help was gone now...apparenly. Veng knew this too. He sighed as they approached, trying to pretend they weren't there as he listened to the sound of the water spirits. AHEM, the water running nearby I mean.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:44 am

Whiskey swallowed the last of his drink. That had gone fast.

He simply watched Rage. He was in a state of 'don't care'ness and was actually rather amused by his destruction.

_____

Dizzy just looked at him for a while.

"Well then...I need to go." he said, glancing at the door. "I'll find my friend."

_____

(Water spirits. o.0 xDD Poor Veng. D= Squish Veng SQUISH LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SQUISHED BEFORE.)

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am

Rage continued smacking away at the stuff although as he went along it was growing gradually less enthusiastic and such. He'd torn apart an entire wall though. He took a few steps back to check his work then nodded, "Yep, that's good." He decided as if he knew what he was doing. He grabbed something out of the cart and sat down to drink whatever it was.

-------------

"Will you uh...be okay...?" Zero s ighed. He couldn't send some KID off to go look for his friend, "Er...do you want me to go look with you...?"

--------------

The water spirits saved him. No they didn't actually. Veng didn't do anything at all. He didn't even try squishing the little creatures that were gathering around him. Not even when they started clawing on him and poking at him...AKA STABBING at him violently to dig their evil legs of doom in and what not.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 am

Whiskey eyed Rage's drink.

"What's that?" he asked.

_____

Dizzy gave Zero a glare, turned, and started to run.

"NO!" he said.

_____

VENG DO SOMETHING the sky monkeys commanded. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:56 am

"Dunno." Rage stated before dumping a large quantity in his mouth, he hadn't even bothered to see what it was called.

-----------

Zero frowned and sort of took a step back. He didn't say anything though. That kid needed serious mental help. He shook his head and started looking for tools again.

--------

Sky monkeys didn't encourage Veng to do anything really. Zyderoids picked at him with ease.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:02 am

Whiskey was not pleased Rage didn't tell him, after all, it was actually something he was interested in. He go up, dropping his empty bottle on the floor and heading to his room. He grabbed another bottle, this one had a colorful blue liquid in it. He sat back down and popped the cap off with no effort.

_____

Dizzy ran outside, thinking Zero would pursue for some reason.

"REVENGEANCE!!" he yelled, panting as he started to get tired. He looked behind him and didn't see Zero. He knew he didn't care. "REVENGEANCE?!" he called again, causing humans to look.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 am

Rage tossed aside previous bottle before sitting there...and doing absolutely nothing. He didn't know what to do now. He'd demolished a wall and he had no Veng to shove through the rest of it and mock. Huh. He looked over at Whiskey, he was being boring currently hmmm...

------------------

Vengeance did not hear the pitiful cries of Dizzy for he had zyderoids on his transmitters/helmet fins =) No he couldnt have heard him regardless. He sort of shook his head trying to get some of them off, but there was a dang lot of them and doing so would be hard. They hurt...a lot.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:10 am

Whiskey looked at Rage being boring as well.

"You didn't come over and expect to play games did you?" he asked, as if to explain why Rage had nothing to do.

"Go home or something if you're done."

He took a drink and blinked rather oddly, that one was strong.

_____

Dizzy went near a dumpster and started to cry. What was he supposed to do now? Veng was gone, he was lost and he didn't know where to go or who to trust.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:23 am

Rage did not appreciate Whiskey's lack of hospitality but shrugged, "Fine, whatever." He got up as slowly as he pleased. "Bye." Yes...he didn't think Whiskey was such a cool guy anymore. "See ya...sometime........maybe." He started pushing his cart away =U

-------------

Vengy getted eated up =U no I don't mean dead lol, just that zyderoids were having a delightful feast. Poor Dizzy, yes Dizzy, now his buddy would be GONE without a trace =)

-------------\\

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:29 am

Whiskey nodded, as if Rage was looking.

"Yeah, see ya later Mr. Rage." he told him, drinking more of his strong drink.

____

Dizzy still cried and Brad was like D= WHAT SHOULD I DO HMMMM.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-