MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:55 am

XDD Dumb brad. You'll have an awful hard time using HIM now =U I dun think mine go and visit retirement places. =)

"Umm...no, I don't." zetra answered, tilting his head to one side, "Why?"

Impatient Veng sighed, "Alright, you've met, now we go, you can talk to E.......whatever his name is, again later."

Zetra frowned, "I remember all your guys' names how come you can't remember mine?"

"Ours arent 50,000 letters long." Rage sneered.

Zetra frowned, neither was his!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 am

( Indeed. >_> xDD)

Dizzy shrugged. "I dunno." he said. "You have colors that make me think you did...like a snake or a...toad." He thought for a minute before smiling again.

"I'm Dizzy! But my Mom calls.....called....me Son." he said, as if Son was a name exclusive to him.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:08 am

(XDDDDD)

"Equanimity!" Greeny answered all happy as if this was a very common name. "Nice to meet ya."

Rage smirked, "Our dad calls him idiot!" He pointed to Veng.

Veng was not amused. "Let's go already." He said he had totally not explained about Dizzy yet who Rage was apparently not caring about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:10 am

Dizzy thought for a moment. Before he was interrupted by Rage calling Veng idiot. He turned back to Equanimity.

"Eeeeeqwan...Eckwan...Mitty." he looked embarrassed. "Nice to meet you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 am

Equanimity dipped his head in acknowledgement he was far more reserved than certain OTHERS currently in the area.

Veng was all the more impatient and had started walking. Rage somewhat smirked as he headed off to follow, "So wait, Veng how'd you almost die or whatever? Who's sjrimpy?? And where's your friend???"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 am

Dizzy saw Veng leaving and his eyes widened and he rushed after him, trying to scoot under his coat with a smile.

"Caught you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:24 am

"Ah..yes. Um you did." Veng replied, gee enthusiasm there. He didn't have a change to say much more before Rage whacked him in the head nearly knocking him off his feet forward.

"What's your problem?" He growled.

"You're not telling me anything!" Rage answered all irritated.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 am

Dizzy looked shocked. Rage was his brother?

He peeked at Rage.

"How can you hit your...cousin?" he asked. "I mean brother."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 am

Rage looked rather confused, "Umm that's what I'm supposed to do, DUH."

Veng grumbled something quietly and crossed his arms. "This is Dizzy." He finally stated, "Commander Crouch hates me. He tried to put me in jail and kill me."

Rage was rather surprised by that, "Huh...gosh he sounded like he wanted to help you...weird."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 am

Dizzy thought for a moment. "He was hurt." he said, pointing to Veng. "Commander....Grouch was um...he brought us food! And he tried to help him. But he left me back somewhere...."

He looked at his feet as he recalled these terrible memories.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:40 am

"Hmm.......LET'S KILL HIM!" Rage announced all happy.

Veng gave him a look of what the heck. Then remembered Dizzy wanted that too and kind of smirked, "That's not a bad idea actually."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:42 am

Dizzy looked up, almost torn. He HAD brought them food hadn't he? And helped Veng. He remembered his Dad dying and then his Mom...that was Whiskey's fault. He glared.

"You guys can kill him and I'll watch." he said.

Evil lil dude.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:46 am

"Sounds good let's go!" Rage announced before grabbing Veng's arm and dragging him off in a total random direction.

"Whoah, whoah Rage wait!" He tried reasoning with his brother but it was no use >_> He was set on finding Whiskey obviously wherever he thought he was going, big dumby.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:49 am

Dizzy's eyes went wide and he sort of shrieked.

"WAIT FOR ME!" he said, running after them in his floppy clothes with his container.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:51 am

Rage stopped suddenly, "Come on Danny or whatever your name is." He announced, "Now what way Veng?"

Veng looked at Rage like he was crazy. "How should I kn--"

"Now's not a time to withhold info!" Rage stated all official like before shaking him as he lifted him off the ground, "Get a grip, dude! This is a mission!"

Veng was pretty sure Rage was insane.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:53 am

Dizzy made a face.

"My name isn't Danny, Cage." he said. He didn't mean to not say Rage's name right. He looked around for a moment. "Is um...Mitty gonna help us kill the Grouch?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:56 am

"Rage! Dagger!" Rage answered all grumpy like, "And no Minty isn't." He was great with names you see.

"You know Rage he--"

"Yeah where is he?"

"No not HIM, Equanimity. He can track."

Rage did not get the connection, "Yeah...okay, we're looking for they gray guy remember??"
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:59 am

Dizzy looked surprised.

"He can?" he asked. "Coool...." he said slowly, trailing off before looking at Veng and smiling.

"When he's dead will my Dad wake up?" he asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:03 am

"Eh....I don't think so." Veng replied. "But at least he'll be gone!--Grouch that is."

Rage had decided to start walking again, this displeased Veng cuz he was still holding him and shoved him under one arm as if he was carrying plans or something.

"Rage stop it!" He grumbled, it didn't feel good nor did he approve of it in general.

"Shut up." Rage answered kindly as he looked around, "Where is he?!"

He started walking again, Veng was highly displeased but settled for crossing his arms, "He probably went home."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 am

Dizzy followed in a hurry.

"Dad won't wake up?" he said. "But...Mom said Grouch took his life....won't he get it back then?"

He didn't understand the term, or why they couldn't just take it back from Whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:05 am

"It's sort of dif--"

"He killed your dad??" Rage asked quite suddenly, "Next thing we know he'll be after everyone's dads! We have to stop him!"

Veng did major facepalm, gosh his brother could be stupid sometimes. "Hang on, stop Rage, I can find him."

Rage did stop this time, very suddenly, "Why couldn't you back then?"

"Just..shut up." Veng answered as he stood up and started trying to find him the way he had previously, sensing him from amongst the others, it wasn't as easy when he was tired and weak though.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Dizzy nodded. "And that's why my Mom died too." he was sad, but still definitely wanted Whiskey to die. "He's mean." he told Rage.

____

Whiskey meanwhile, was drinking away in a chair in his apartment. He was still pretty furious and thought Veng was dead by now. He slowly moved his arm around, the one Wrath punched and impaled. It still really hurt, which made him even more angry. He moved it especially far in one direction, gritting his teeth and wincing as the movement itself helped unbend some of the armor.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:27 pm

Rage and Vengeance....neither of them answered, evil zetras they were. Veng was too busy trying to track Whiskey afterall it was requiring all his attention, and Rage had no clue what his dumb brother was doing but was following him along anyway. After all he'd heard about how Veng had been able to track Tex that other time.

If ten recalls, Whiskey lived fairly high up in an apartment type stting from when Brad tossed him out a window =) Anyway. Veng had gotten to said apartment compllex thing after awhile. Hmm...great this could take some work. His helmet fins twitched as he noticed the size and no doubt all the different readings he was getting emitting from all over. So many zetras and others clumped in one general location would not make pinpointing this easy. Far be it from him to go get his TRACKER COUSIN to do it for them, granted he'd probably say it was evil and refuse anyway.

"I think we're here." Veng announced.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:22 pm

(Yes he did live up pretty high. xD Veng could look for the broken window and the scratches and stuff down the side if he knew about that incident. =) Then he could find Whiskey's floor.)

Dizzy looked at the building. Nothing special about it, how did Veng know this was the place? He just looked around and was glad Veng and Rage was on his side. He refrained from speaking and just let them work.

_____

Whiskey waited until a commercial of his show before he got up in a huff. He grabbed his arm, he had tried many times to retract his blade but it was indented into his arm. He was thankful that his blade mechanism was only bent and not broken, though he didn't really expect it to break due to the reinforced and ILLEGAL SHHH parts he had installed. He grabbed an odd tool off a small table and started to dig it in under the blade. It hurt and he basically needed to stab himself to get the tool under the blade. He tried to pry it up and out of his arm, but that only succeeded in digging the tool into his arm as well. He growled and angrily ripped the tool out of his arm and threw it across the room.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 pm

(XDD I have epic memory yay =DSomeone has anger issues )

Vengeance did indeed remember such a thing and started looking around the place. There were certainly a lot of places to look though and it was harder than he had expected. However he found the desired window eventually and smirked. Estimating what floor by window placement. He kind of motioned for Rage to follow simply by a head motion. Rage did so =U Figuring Danny/Dagger/Dizzy would come along as well.

So Veng found the proper floor rather quickly, once proper floor was found it was a ton easier to single out where Whiskey would be. He found it, in a quick fashion and smirked, pointing at location he presumed he had found.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:33 am

Dizzy was indeed following, however he was getting more and more hesitant about everything. DID he want Whiskey to die? He wanted him to suffer, sure, but kill him? He was now realizing that once a life is 'taken' it cannot be given back, as he previously thought.

____

Whiskey at this point in time had the tool under the blade again. Instead of trying to pry it open, he had it shoved through the top of his arm and out the other side so he could pull 'up' on the tool and therefore dislodge his blade. He had the tool resting on a counter and a table, with his arm between. He was pulling down to try and get it out, but he was able to support his entire weight with that one arm and the blade wasn't dislodging, that big zetra was strong for sure. He was now jerking his arm to try and get it out, but it was only hurting the spot he had shoved it through. His eyes were glowing and he was muttering stuff under his breath. Being drunk wasn't helping the situation either.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:42 am

Vengeance didn't know what to do now. He looked at Rage and then crossed his arms. He'd led them here, RAGE could figure out what to do.

"What if its the wrong place?" Rage asked him.

Veng gave him a look that very much said he didn't know what the heck then.

"You're not very helpful for being self proclaimed smartest." Rage commented before he decided to try smashing the door down,definitely a great and subtle entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-