MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:21 am

(Poor Veng. =O)

Dizzy, upon getting DROPPED, landed quite roughly on some of the rocks. He inched his way like a worm up higher on the rocks to untie himself, he wasn't having much luck. He instead inspected himself for wounds before he looked over at Veng again. He was saving him!!

Dizzy raised his arms in the air happily, with a big grin on his face as well. When he saw Veng fall off though and go limp, that faded very quickly. He was about to yell something, but stopped, looking at the other zetras. He slid off the rock he was on and into some shallow water, ducking down to try and avoid being seen. He wasn't very well hidden though. =U

He had plans to go over and see if Veng was okay but was deathly afraid of the other zetras now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

Zetras were doing a great job of cussing in rapid succession. Big zetra was shaking his hand, plasma dripping off of it quite efficiently. Vengeance had made some deep cuts on it for sure. Fortunately for Dizzy, it had distracted him from capturing him up again.

He decided he was going home actually, home to fix up his arm before something worse happened.

"What about the kid?" One asked.

"Forget him." Big zetra grumbled, "Let him die out here, I don't care!"

"What about Wrath's kid?" One of the others asked, they really wanted to know the fate of the others apparently.

"Leave him." He answered simply, he picked up a rock and threw it at Veng's limp form, it hit his back for plopping off into the water Veng was partially submerged in. Luckily, somewhat anyway, he'd landed with one arm and his head, up more on the rocks, while the majority of his body was just below the water's surface. He did not look so good with plasma streaming down the rock he was stuck on.

The zetras began walking away, apparently they felt they'd made their point wellenough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 am

Dizzy was glad to hear what they said, and when they left. He stayed in his little spot as they walked away, glancing at Veng occasionally to make sure he wasn't drowning.

He fumbled with the chain on his legs, he was having trouble untying it.

He looked over at Veng curiously. "Revengeance?" he asked quietly. He was still scared the others would come back or hear.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:52 am

Vengeance was, surprise here, UNRESPONSIVE in the completest of forms. However, Ten lamely chose to inform Brad that the others could no longer be heard, they very well may return later but for now they were going HOME.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:16 am

Dizzy looked at Veng again. He wasn't moving.

He made a face. Was Veng going to be dead like his Mom? A few silent tears began to roll out of his eyes as he tried furiously to undo the chain, which he couldn't. He left it on and began to drag himself up and over rocks before he was finally next to Veng.

He gave him a little nudge. "Revengeance?"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:23 am

Vengeance jumped up and danced =) I kid.

vengeance one again didn't move. For he did not notice Dizzy. He wasn't DEAD though. Just not exactly conscious. Guess who'd managed to mess up his leg again too? Veng was on a roll, with or without Whiskey's help he seemed to get himself hurt,.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:30 am

Dizzy started to cry softly, he couldn't tell when one was dead or not. He thought his Mom was alive, and found out she was dead, he assumed that about Veng too.

He pushed him into the watah. =D <--- I kid. >_>

Dizzy tried to prop himself up, which he did so he didn't try cause he succeeded. Using the chain, he was able to get a fairly good grip on the rock he was sitting on and grabbed Veng's arms, trying to pull him out of the water all the way.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 am

One of Veng's helmet fins twitched ever so slightly and he coughed but he still didn't GET UP. Nor did he assist poor Dizzy. Ten has to make small repkies for now since Veng is STOOPID.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 am

(That is fine. xD)

Dizzy was super happy to see some movement from Veng. He hugged him tightly and smiled. "You're undead!" he said. He didn't mean to reference a zombie like state, he only meant that he was alive. >_>

He used his power hug to pull Veng up some more. It was an awkward hug though, like around Veng's neck and one arm. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:47 am

veng's eyes opened, rather wide too as if he thought he was under attack, "Where--" that was as far as he got before a spasm of coughing erupted. It took him a moment to stop before he realized it was Dizzy by him and no one else, even if it was awkward hug of doom. He hadn't seemed to realize that yet. "Dizzy!" He announced quite suddenly, one of the rare times he'd used his name, "Are you okay?" He was using the one leg he could still feel currently to try and get himself balanced out some from Dizzy's epic hug of doom.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:06 am

Dizzy stopped hugging Veng and actually gave him a look like he was stupid for asking. "Me?" he looked at himself, just to make sure. "Yeah." he said smiling.

He saw Veng's wounds and things more clearly when his mind wasn't clouded with stuff about death. "My Mom said clothes make good ban...bands...things to wrap yourself in." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:13 am

Vengeance didn't figure out that he meant for injuries. Veng was sitting on one of the rocks now. He shivered, why did he always get thrown in cold water? Or drenched? He didn't like that. Anyway, he shook his head, flinging plasma around, "Yeah, you do that well then don't you?" He asked, figuring that was what he referred to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:16 am

Dizzy nodded, placing his hands where he normally would in his pockets. His smile went to sheer panic when he remembered his outer clothes were gone, including his toys.

"Boomer!" he said. "He's gone! I need to go rescue him!" he started to mess with the chain again. "Stupid metal rope let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:19 am

Veng's helmet fins perked up.

"Here." He stated before trying to untangle it himself. He cringed for a moment, he'd forgot about his hand getting hurt. He decided to try with his claw instead, it wasn't tied too strategically so it didn't take a whole lot of work to get it undone.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:22 am

Dizzy smiled at him and wiggled his own legs, he was very happy they were free.

"Thanks Revengeance!" he said, hopping to his feet. He looked at Veng laying there. "We should move you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:25 am

Vengeance's helmet fins twitched as he set about getting up. He didn't feel good for obvious reasons and his trench coat weighed him down by a lot. Then he realized his leg didn't work so well and he nearly fell down again before simply putting his weight on his other leg, it wasn't too hard since he was only trying to stand and not walk. This could make things...difficult. He sighed, and started coughing quite vigorously again. Stupid leaves.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:32 am

Dizzy watched sadly. He hated to see Veng in pain like that and he could tell his leg wasn't working right.

"You can lean on me!" he said. "Use me like a candy cane like old people do!" of course he only meant cane.

He turned around and stood directly in front of Veng. He was excited. "I can be useful!" he said, which he didn't often get to.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:40 am

Vengeance blinked. Candy cane? He wasn't really so sure he could trust Dizzy to stay in the right place anyway.

"No." He answered simply, "I gotta make sure they're totally gone." After saying such he tried limping in the direction he intended to go to secure the area at apparently.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:46 am

Dizzy agreed to this and followed Veng.....very slowly...cause Veng was moving slow.

He looked at Veng and how soaked he was and stuff. "What did they do to you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:52 am

Vengeance was indeed SLOOOOOW. And he almost fell quite a few times. He really should've taken Dizzy up on the help, wasn't like he'd be able to run ahead and tackle them anyway.

"Mean things." He commented to Dizzy, how vague before making a rather odd face andt hen pulling a leaf out of his mouth and looking at it in disgust and tossing it aside.

Leaf: what the heck? I was in a moody teenager's mouth

Crowd: dislike

Judge 1: I\'m serious

Judge 2: Not amused

Judge 3: (who isn't a judge) tongue
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:54 am

(HA HA HA HA!!!! xDDD)

Dizzy watched the leaf fall and hit the ground...it was definitely full of water. "Did they feed you a tree?" he asked. He was totally serious about this.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:56 am

Veng's helmet fins twitched again. What a stupid idea that was. He was glad they hadn't however.

"No." he answered simply, before stopping while he coughed quite a bit. Gosh how many leaves had he swallowed? Plus all the water from earlier filtering into the wrong places still had him coughing.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:58 am

Dizzy stopped with Veng and decided to pat him on the back.

"Mom says when you cough a lot you should drink some honey." he said. He thought for a moment. "But that's hard to get."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 am

"You're just full of advice aren't you?" Vengeance commented, he wasn't meaning it sarcastically though. "Come on, let's just go find your stuff." As if Dizzy were the slower one, he started limping along again before stopping shortly and sitting down, "Walking sure is a lot of work." he stated quite randomly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:02 am

Dizzy flopped down, rather violently without exaggeration, with Veng and smiled at him.

"You scared the bad guys!" he told him proudly. "My own friend!"
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 am

"Er...yeah I guess." Vengeance replied with a nod, he didn't feel as if he'd done so personally but if Dizzy wanted to think that it was fine with him.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 am

Dizzy continued grinning at him. "I bet they cried." he said. He looked at Veng to see if he was as amused as Dizzy, which he probably wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-