My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:39 am

Vengeance did not comply very well. his helmet fins perked up and he made quite a scoffing sounding snort before rolling his eyes and looking the opposite way. Apparently he thought Whiskey was being pretty stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:42 am

Whiskey gave Veng a moment to reply again, by slowing taking a drink. No? Brad didn't give him a chance? Thought so.

"That all you've got to say on the matter?" Whiskey asked. He was planning something for sure. He'd grab that zetra and haul him to the doctor again.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:44 am

(XDDDDDDDDD win)

Vengeance was being rather rude. He didn't reply for quite awhile.

"I think you drink too much." He finally stated, "You burn through your throat, THEN see who needs help." He stated quite randomly as he looked over at him with an incredibly smug expression, he turned away again, "I don't think you have any idea what you're even talking about." Mr. Rude, attacked his hair with his claw, something he often did when uncertain about what he was saying in conversation.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:47 am

(xDDDD)

Whiskey took another drink, partly in defiance. "At least I'm not in denial nor am I going to die from it in a short period of time." Whiskey told him. He thought about what Veng said about him not knowing what he was talking about. "You're right." he told him. "But you do."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:51 am

Veng didn't have any great comebacks to what Whiskey had said this time. So he just ignored him, because that was the mature thing to do. Not admit anything. Just like the government. =) Veng had learned well.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 am

(Just like the government. xDDD)

Whiskey took another drink before sheathing his flask. He crossed his arms. "Last chance Mr. Vengeance, I'll bring the dang kid if I need to as well. Tell me what to do or you're going to the hospital."

His eyes flashed.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:04 am

"Tone is not appreciated." Vengeance replied, mr sarcastic there again. "Nor do I appreciate being threatened." He turned to look at Whiskey, "Why don't you go kindly shove the rest of the food you brought in your mouth and shut up."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 am

Whiskey actually looked and felt genuinely sorry. "Sorry." he said, before taking in the rest of what Veng had to say and realizing it didn't help anything.

He made a face before lightening his tone and speaking very EWWW friendlyie. "Vengeance!" he mocked. "Please, I don't want no harm to come to y'all, go to the doctah!" he glared as soon as he finished speaking.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:14 am

"Hmm, that's more fitting for you." Vengeance replied, being a jerk. "I could tell you to quit drinking." Vengeance's helmet fins twitched, "But would you stop? No. And just like that, I'm not going to any stupid doctor."

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 am

A challenge? Okay. Whiskey grabbed one flask and threw it over his shoulder, it was empty anyway. He grabbed his other and more gently tossed that one as well.

"Done." he said.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:20 am

Vengeance glanced back and rolled his eyes, "I didn't mean now I meant forever." What a fair challenge that was. It wouldn't have changed Veng's mind anyway. He coughed a few times again, made a rather odd noise that sounded similar to hacking, no a game mr brad, and made a face, not that he was looking at Whiskey anymore. He did not like how plasma tasted. He wiped his mouth off incsae any was on it.
^^ Spanish plz.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:23 am

( xDDD Spanish and not a game. xDD Brad: Darn. =\)

Whiskey grinned. "You won't be going to the doctor forever, why should I quit forever? You also can't honestly tell me you think you'll be fixed forever. Come on Mr. Vengeance, your intellect is better than that."

He glanced back at his good flask.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:24 am

"Meh." Was all Vengeance had to say about this. He didn't care if it was fair or not. He wasn't paying much attention to Whiskey. Rather he was using his claw hand to pick at a small shard of stone that had been crushed into his other hand when it had been smooshed by the evil foot.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:28 am

Whiskey retrieved his good flask. "Don't have much control over yourself do you?" he asked ironically, taking a drink. He was glad to see Veng ignoring him and picking at his hand, he seemed to be getting livelier already. Maybe he COULD heal without a doctor.

Wrath entered and made sure he would need two doctors. >=.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:34 am

(XDDD evil)

Veng seemed to get livlier<-- spelling win-- when engaged in arguements, perhaps that was because he had to argue to stay alive a lot >_> It didn't take Veng much to get the little thing dislodged from his hand. It had been a nasty shape though, and had been imbedded pretty deep so that when it was out it left a rather odd hole, although thin, tunneling into his hand. He glanced at it for a bit, then seemed satisfied with his job. That was when he made the mistake of trying to move. He hadn't been moving at all, as far as the rest of his body went and when he had tried to..it didn't work so well. or more like he changed his mind.........fast. The only sign of such was how fast his helmet fins dropped down, since he wasn't facing Whiskey.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:36 am

(Hey you could have put liverlier. Wink xD Poor Veng. 0.0)

Whiskey was no smart zetra, but he could tell when one was in pain...even if only by Veng's fins drooping down.

"Take it easy." he said, sheathing his good flask. He approached Veng and looked at his curiously, how was he trying to move? Whiskey wanted to help but had no idea what he was trying to do.

"What's up?" he asked.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:39 am

"Nothing." Veng replied, although his voice totally said OW, not literally, just the way he had replied. He had resumed the position he'd been in for a very long time. Moving was a bad idea. His helmet fins twitched. Come to think of, before he'd been able to move around just fine and it not cause any worse pain. What did that mean? He probably looked rather absent minded, as he was searching his memory for anything that would be a cause to such a thing.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:45 am

Whiskey's eyes flashed. He didn't believe him at all. "Sorry, not that stupid." he told him. "I'll call a mobile doctor."

Whiskey turned and started walking away. He really didn't have any intention of doing so, but it didn't seem like a bad idea anymore.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:48 am

Veng didn't think he would. Well mostly he didn't think he would. "Good luck finding a phone." He decided to say in a taunt as he was being quiet defiant to most anything Whiskey suggested. He sighed and rested his head down on his arms again. Whiskey was bound to leave eventually.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:50 am

Whiskey pretended to grab something and push buttons, facing away from Veng so he couldn't see. He turned so Veng couldn't see anything and placed the phone against his broken transmitter, not that Veng knew.

He started to pretend to be in a conversation with a mobile doctor.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:52 am

Veng did not look amused. No doctor would be stupid enough to come in here anyway. And if they were, he'd claw them! And since when was there a phone in here? He was suspicious of it for sure, but then again quite side tracked when the evil attacks of coughing up plasma returned full force. Whiskey could talk to a stupid doctor for all he cared!

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:54 am

Whiskey finished his 'conversation' a few moments later and mimicked pocketing a cell phone. He smiled as he approached Veng. "They'll be here shortly." he said. "Got you a discount rate too."

He knelt by Veng and Dizzy. "Why don't you just go to sleep?" he asked randomly. Cause that wasn't suspicious. He normally wouldn't ask such a stupid question but he was worried.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:57 am

"No." Vengeance grumbled in response, he wasn't in a good mood, for obvious reasons. Coughing up plasma wasn't fun, plus it was making him move slightly because he was coughing so hard which hurt the rest of him.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:00 am

Whiskey made a face. He had to do something about this.

He gritted his teeth as he quite abruptly attempted to scoop up Veng.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 am

Vengeance quite did not like this attempt at all >_> and his claw arm started swinging in very evil manners at Whiskey, any part of him near Veng at all really. Veng was determined NOT to go anywhere, although inbetween coughing it wasn't too easy. He also complained rather loudly because Whiskey trying to move him hurt.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:06 am

Whiskey again tried to move out of the way of Veng's arm, which wasn't working too well. He yelled something before falling over onto his back, Veng should have landed on top of him.

He sat up and tried to grab Veng's claw arm with much anger.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:10 am

*scratches out and puts with much joy*

Veng indeed fell on him in such a manner, for he was not very capable of moving rapidly. Regardless, all this moving around was seriously hurting, so he was complaining rather loudly and nonstopedly. Although he wasn't saying anything audible aside from some ow's and what not mixed into the bunch. There was a good chance some of it was names for Whiskey though. And ten dun care if Whiskey grabs Veng's claw arm. Almost said ten's claw arm, because it wasn't like he could currently overpower him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-