My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:36 pm

(XDD ten makes story =D XD they hate rage now eh? =) XDD why thank you *bows* )

Zetra gave Dizzy a very odd look. Yes, he was indeed stupid for sure now he decided. He decided Dizzy would also make for a great item to smash against a random tree he was walking by and did so by swinging the chain (and therefore Dizzy too) around/at it. POOR tree. He was getting side tracked from finding the other guy.

"Stop wasting time." His friend announced, as if they were in some hurry.

And yet again, by ten's lonesome self here, the others were getting closer BTW, anyway. Big zetra had pulled Veng out again because he didn't want to KILL him. If he KILLED him...well...let's just say he wasn't ready to go that far yet, primarily because he wasn't sure if that would just get Wrath's attention or if it'd tick him off and make him come after them.

Poor Vengy, he just wanted to go home =U It wasn't like this was really his fight anyway. Okay well it was partially his fault now >_> Because he'd hit the guy in trying to protect Dizzy which he'd also apparently failed at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Dizzy's eyed went wide as he swung out at the tree and his back hit it, because his legs could not move freely he was awkwardly bent for a moment.

When he came swinging back, it was obvious that hadn't felt good. He looked sad and that he was in some sort of pain.

"Owwww..." he moaned, thrashing a little to try and straighten himself out.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:49 pm

The two laughed. This amused them. Sadly. Once again they started walking, they'd have done more if they didn't suspect the other guy would get mad at them for doing so without his permission. Such boring rules. So down they went through a few paths, they'd contacted him via transmitter and now knew where they were headed. *insert mwuahaha here* Soon enough they emerged there.

The one ten calls big zetra fouund this to be an excellent thing indeed. He smirked and shoved Veng over to the other guy who had been with him, who quite easily restrained him since he was tired out from trying to get free, being half drown YES HALF, and being punched a lot earlier. He didn't feel good at all to say the least.

"You found him." Meanie announced to the others =U

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Dizzy looked around at them curiously. He was finding it difficult to stay oriented when he was upside down and swinging all the time. He did spot Veng though, and his face lit up to see he was alive...but his expressions faded when he saw Veng did not look so good.

"Are you okay?" he asked, before glancing around. He didn't want to seem rude to the zetras he ignored, so he nervously spoke to them. "Hey guys."

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:03 am

The other zetras started laughing in a not so kind way when Dizzy stated that. Vengeance was not amongst those laughing, he was just being silent. He did not like the others, and especially not the fact that they had Dizzy. He wished he could've thought up some amazing plan to help him, but he found himself barely able to stay coherent plain. He had a mixture of water and plasma dripping off his face still, which was probably to be expected seeing as he'd just had his face shoved under water repeatedly.

"Ah, everyone is together now." The big zetra said far too happy sounding, "Now we can head back."

Vengeance didn't say anything to this, he just looked further disappointed. He hoped they'd have gotten bored and left them there or something. Big zetra motioned to two of them to walk ahead, which they did, big zetra shoved Vengeance, he liked doing that without telling him what he wanted to begin with. Veng stumbled a few steps before heading in the general direction he'd shoved him. Big zetra was making sure he wasn't gonna get away though, he was hanging onto the back of his trenchcoat and using it to sort of steer Veng where he wanted.

The zetra who had Dizzy followed behind big zetra =)

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 pm

(You are very lucky this repky was even posted with how long I was watching your avatar. I LOVE the Domino wink and grin and the entire thing looks fantastic and makes me want a zetra movie more. =( xD)

Dizzy was sort of indifferent about the whole ordeal. He didn't know where they were going, what they had done to Veng, what they planned to do to the both of them or what they were capable of.

He tried to see Veng, but he didn't have a good view. He crossed his arms in disappointment and probably looked kinda funny being upside down and being displeased like that.

"Where are we going?" he suddenly demanded.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:24 pm

(Whoohoo! I'm glad you liked it XD I worked so hard on it it'd be a shame if it wasn't liked. )

The others had no intention of answering Dizzy. It was actually Vengeance who did, although his voice didn't sound like it normally did, it was still understandable enough to get the 'shut up
part across that he had stated. He wasn't mad at Dizzy, he just didn't want him to go blabbering about something that could get them in more trouble....or something. It got him a rather unkind and needless shove again, not that it really hurt, especially compared to everything else going on.

They were heading out of town now it seemed. This did not surprise Vengeance however, he just hoped he could keep track of where they were headed, incase they were allowed to leave. He wasn't really sure what they wanted to do after all, normally they just yelled and shoved him and stuff like that, they'd never taken him anywhere...then again they'd also never shoved his head under water before either. This...wasn't turning out too well.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:02 am

Dizzy glared at where he thought Veng was. Why should he be quiet? Were these....bad guys?

His arms suddenly went limp and his eyes went wide. "You're bad guys!" he said, before remembering what Veng told him to do and covered his mouth with a gasp.

"Oops." he said, before covering his mouth again and looking around nervously.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:55 am

Zetra was annoyed with Dizzy so he swung him by the chain at a random building. He did not like talking kids.

Veng's helmet fins perked up, he had epic "I can tell when Dizzy's in trouble" skills you see, but he couldn't turn around to even see if he was okay thanks to death grip giant behind him. He tried to though, well only minimumly, because trying to do something zetra didn't want was what nearly got him drown to begin with. In this case, it got him kicked down and then yanked back up again, so polite they were. They were nearing their destination too. Which looked pretty deserted.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:01 am

Dizzy put his arms out to try and stop from hitting the building, and he did a rather good job of doing so.

"Heeeeeey." he whined, the swing and his block was now causing him to spin, which he did not like.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:06 am

The zetra holding him didn't much care for the fact he had blocked it and started swinging the entire chain in a circle. This displeased Vengeance greatly, not that he could see what was going on, but he had heard Dizzy. And he was rather protective of him oddly enough.

He stopped moving the desired direction big zetra wanted him to go and instead tried turning around to see Dizzy. He was fighting back with just about all the energy he had left from being beaten and everything earlier and big zetra ended up having to use BOTH hands to pull Veng back where he wanted him at. He started yelling at Veng, because well he was mad.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:20 am

Dizzy was starting to get...well...dizzy. >_> He wasn't the type to get sick, he just hated how disorienting the entire experience was. Couple that with the fact that his only friend (As he considered him) was out of his sight and reach, he was getting to be an uneasy lil guy. =.

He hated the feeling of being up in the air, then down with his head very close to the ground. He started to squirm to try and stop the momentum a little.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:33 am

Veng had expected something more like...a building to be their end destination. That seemed logical. Or some long abandoned alley or something, that's what the GANG would do after all. His helmet fins twitched. By the side of the ocean? That was odd. No one came to this part granted, it was way far out of the way for one, and mostly just garbage washed up on the shore, and it was so rocky instead of sandy both in and out of the water that it was hardly a good tourist place. Mix that with an abundance of kelp and you got, highly undesirable oceanside. No pun intended. What could they possibly wish to do here? Veng didn't like it, primarely because he was beginning to associate any water source and these guys mixed together as bad ...bad bad bad news.

Zetra who had Dizzy didn't stop spinning him until they stopped at highly rocky place.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:39 am

Dizzy was shaking his head and waving his limbs furiously. He was very happy to finally have stopped moving. He grabbed his head with his hands, trying to stop his dizziness. Where was he? Where was Veng?

He let go of his head and looked around. Where WERE they? Was that water? Yep, it was. His Mom always told him to be weary of the water.

He looked for Veng nervously.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:48 am

Vengeance was not too far off from Dizzy in all reality, he didn't look to confident about their surroundings either. Where they stood as of current, the water would wash up on in between all the jagged rocks, not deep, just enough to go around their feet, not in Dizzy's case of course.

Big zetra quite RUDELY shoved Veng over backwards even though Veng hadn't done anythhing, so he ended up on the rocks and cringed. Stupid rocks, they hurt. The zetras however, laughed about this and looked to Dizzy. Obviously trying to decide who's reaction would be more fun to watch. Dizzy's response to Veng getting hurt or Veng's response to Dizzy getting hurt. Even though they still had no clue who Dizzy even was.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:51 am

Dizzy didn't see Veng, thankfully, or he would have said something RUDE.

He was looking around though, and saw Veng 'sitting on the rocks'. He smiled at him. What was he doing down there? Silly Zetra. He did a mid-air crunch and inspected the chain. He didn't need to be carried anymore, his legs weren't broken! He began to mess with it and try and untie it.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:02 am

"Hey!" One of the zetra's yelled needlessly at him and slacked up on the chain letting him collide with rocks below.

Big zetraloid was contemplating. Contemplating what he wanted to do with veng that was. He wasn't really sure why he'd brought him out here other than he hated Wrath. Sadly he felt no remorse for the fact he was blaming someone who couldn't help the fact at ALL. So he contemplated. Veng wanted to help Dizzy but he had an EVIL zetra watching him like a hawk to make sure he did not.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:09 am

Dizzy tries to catch himself when he felt the slack, but his back indeed slammed into the rocks. Surely he had a new dent there and more missing paint.

"Heeeeey!" he whined again. "That's not fair. I'm trying to get this...metal...rope off my feet." he glared at the zetra who hurt him.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 am

"Ha! the point exactly!" The one holding him announced.

Veng's helmet fins twitched and he stood up, only to be shoved back down, that still didn't feel good. He glared. "Leave him alone."

Big zetra faked surprised, "Oh? Have you already forgotten about having a decent attitude? I'm sure we could repeat our lesson here."

Vengeance very much wanted to HURT big zetra. Not that he could, but he wanted to. Veng looked away from him to try and not think about it...but was rather surprised when he stepped on his poor whittle hand that had been on a rock rather vigoursly with intentions of crushing it. Needless to say he shouted about it.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:25 am

The point? Did they want him tied up? Were they...gonna do bad things to him?! His eyes went wide upon realizing his thoughts may be true. He looked back at Veng though, when he heard him speak.

Yay! Veng was defending him. He could protect him! He saw the zetra crush Veng's hand and he shrieked about it.

"STOP STOP STOP!!!!" he yelled.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 am

Big zetraloid smirked as he approached Dizzy, all sarcasm and what not, "Why?" He asked, taking the chain from the other nameless 'guy' "Is he your friend?" He returned to his smirk for a moment, "What're you gonna do if I don't? CRY?" the others laughed as well. Veng was simply shaking his hand and mouthing 'ow' although not actually saying it.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:49 am

Dizzy tried to cower the best he could when the chain made the exchange to other zetra. "Yes." he said, in response to him being his friend. "He helps me." he didn't answer the cry question, he probably WOULD cry. Because he was so young he really didn't see anything wrong with crying.

Wrath punched the poop out of big zetra. "I thought I told you not to exist." he said, advancing so fast the other zetra had no time to respond before Wrath punched into his stomach and yanked out a handful of wires and stuff, causing other zetra to fall into the water, limp. =U

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 am

Big zetra laughed about this before taking Dizzy over closer to where Veng was at.

"You help him?" He asked, it was totally a taunt, "How come you're not NOW then, huh?"

"Leave him alone." Vengeance answered quite cooly considering as he rubbed his hand.

Zetra did not listen and tried throwing the chain quite forceably to the jagged rocks =U

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 am

There wasn't much Dizzy could really do! He shrieked again, those rocks looked like they hurt. Why wasn't Veng helping him now? Did he do something wrong? He didn't understand that it was possible for Veng to be weaker than someone.

He tried to spin and twist to be able to block himself from hitting the rocks too hard.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 am

Vengeance did not like this at all I state again. Particularly with Dizzy making audible noises that suggested he did not tolerate it well either. That was it. Vengeance couldn't be cool and calm there anymore even if it was not beneficial to him in the least. He jumped up and was too quick to be hit =U By the zetra behind him that was.

He clawed big zetra's hand making him drop Dizzy all together before clinging onto his arm and clawing at it the best he could. Of course the other zetras hurried to help if they were needed, but Veng was doing death grip much like he had done to Whiskey that other time and was making it very hard for them to pry him off despite their best efforts of beating on him and what not.

Big zetra was finally getting clawed deep enough for Veng's poison to have some effect on him, it wasn't a good effect apparently, he was getting angry and trying to toss Veng off his arm, they had forgot about Dizzy all together.

He slammed his arm down on the rocks, and veng too of course before lifting his arm up again, it had shaken Veng nearly off so when he did it again, it merely tossed him further out onto the rocks. where the water was slightly deeper, not that water mattered tne just gave scenery info.

Big zetra was cussing and shaking his arm and what not and Vengy.......wasn't moving anymore >_> Bad big zetra.

BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:21 am

(Poor Veng. =O)

Dizzy, upon getting DROPPED, landed quite roughly on some of the rocks. He inched his way like a worm up higher on the rocks to untie himself, he wasn't having much luck. He instead inspected himself for wounds before he looked over at Veng again. He was saving him!!

Dizzy raised his arms in the air happily, with a big grin on his face as well. When he saw Veng fall off though and go limp, that faded very quickly. He was about to yell something, but stopped, looking at the other zetras. He slid off the rock he was on and into some shallow water, ducking down to try and avoid being seen. He wasn't very well hidden though. =U

He had plans to go over and see if Veng was okay but was deathly afraid of the other zetras now.

Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 am

Zetras were doing a great job of cussing in rapid succession. Big zetra was shaking his hand, plasma dripping off of it quite efficiently. Vengeance had made some deep cuts on it for sure. Fortunately for Dizzy, it had distracted him from capturing him up again.

He decided he was going home actually, home to fix up his arm before something worse happened.

"What about the kid?" One asked.

"Forget him." Big zetra grumbled, "Let him die out here, I don't care!"

"What about Wrath's kid?" One of the others asked, they really wanted to know the fate of the others apparently.

"Leave him." He answered simply, he picked up a rock and threw it at Veng's limp form, it hit his back for plopping off into the water Veng was partially submerged in. Luckily, somewhat anyway, he'd landed with one arm and his head, up more on the rocks, while the majority of his body was just below the water's surface. He did not look so good with plasma streaming down the rock he was stuck on.

The zetras began walking away, apparently they felt they'd made their point wellenough.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-
Jump to: