MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega10
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 am

Veng seemed satisfied with the results, his helmet fins perking up rather proudly along with his general mood.

"You." He said, "You're my problem. With your stupid vacation stuff which is completely inaccurate."

He did not look for DIZZY. >=U
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 am

Whiskey glared at him and had to stop himself from crackling because he didn't want to hurt Veng.

"Problems can also be solutions." he stated, finally stabilized as his internal gyroscopes regained their composure. OKay so I exaggerated a little.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 am

"You're too serious." Vengeance stated rather randomly before poking at Whiskey's face with his claw. Was he trying to aggravate him? Maybe. Perhaps he was having withdrawals from his typical bad natured family. "You need to smile more." He added, before trying to push one corner of Whiskey's mouth up with his thumb--not the claw tip. Whiskey you better be incredibly flexible or something if you want to eVeng to be unable to do such things.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:27 am

Whiskey cringed, for safety, as he leaned his head back. When he saw Veng was poking rather harmlessly, he stopped. When Veng began moving the corner of his mouth up, he clenched it and jerked his head back. What was he doing?

"I do not." he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am

"Do too." Veng insisted. He thought for a moment...or a few really before trying to demonstrate what he thought Whiskey needed to do apparently, cept he was over exaggerating it greatly, and thus had a rather large grin...which was slightly less friendly looking thanks to his fangs that overlapped the rest of his teeth. "Like this." He stated, although it was a bit hard to understand since He wasn't opening his mouth from grin mode.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:42 am

Whiskey found it highly amusing, but he resisted showing such emotion.

"What does smiling get me?" he asked. He knew why it was good to smile, at this point he mostly just wanted to see what Veng had to say....that and he was in no mood to smile right now.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:51 am

"Punsh inch da face." It sounded something like that anyway although a bit more garbled, "fro rye amily. U-ers, say goog." After a moment he added, "Ash foog pace, kees waier ha-ey, dun do bad tangs ta foog."

For brad translation that was punch in the face from my family. Others say good. At food place keeps waiter happy, don't do bad things to food.

He was doing a rather good job of keeping this rather over zealous grin.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:55 am

Whiskey had a hard understanding some of what Veng said, but he got it for the most part.

"Those are minor benefits." he pointed out. "Granted it does not take any effort to get those results...." he added, just so Veng knew he was aware.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:59 am

Veng's grin faded rather quickly, replaced by a mild frown. Okay then...so Whiskey was not very friendly...even when helped along. He sighed. Figured. The one guy who didn't seem to hate him and he couldn't even act like a normal being if taught to.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 am

Whiskey noticed Veng's enthusiasm fade, he wasn't pleased he brought him down, but he wasn't going to smile right now.

"So where is Mr. Dizzy?" he asked abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 am

"Oh um." Veng tried yet again, and pointed towards way Brad said Dizzy was, for she was being lazy and figured they could find him by now,
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 am

Whiskey looked at the tunnel Veng pointed to. Well it was a place a small zetra could hide, but *gasp* was Veng actually successful? He made his way over and ducked down, with Veng obviously, to look inside.

There was a pile of clothes. =( With a small zetra in them.

"I'm impressed, Mr. Vengeance." he stated as Dizzy gave him a very scared look.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:51 am

Veng wasn't really sure why Whiskey was impressed. Hadn't he expected him to be able to find Dizzy like that? anyway he looked no more pleased than he would've been otherwise, he just looked...sad and he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:56 am

Dizzy noticed Whiskey had Veng, to which he responded by only staring. He was still mad at Veng, yet he was having doubts about being mad since...there he was. Usually people dumped him for good.

Whiskey sighed. "I'm not going to squat all night, one of you lovebirds break the ice."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:01 am

Vengeance decided he wouldn't mind breaking something, but it wasn't ice. It was more like claw palm, to Whiskey face. Or so was the attempt anyway.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:03 am

Attempt successful. Whiskey grunted as the impact made him try to jerk away again, making him fall onto his bottom. =U Still holding Veng, he glared at him.

"Your precious child awaits you, idiot." he told him.

Dizzy watched. That was kinda funny. NO, no. He was mad at Veng. It was NOT funny.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:07 am

Vengeance gave Whiskey a glare but darn it he couldn't push him down and further than that very easily. Besides he was gonna end up getting dropped eventually. So he did the mature thing and stuck his tongue out at him, and then rolled his eyes as he looked back to Dizzy.

His helmet fins perked up as he tried making himself smile again like he had earlier. Being nice was hard.

"Uh...hi." Epic way to greet someone you told to get lost not so long ago.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:11 am

Whiskey ignored Veng being immature, he'd do it behind his back later. (xD I kid.) He did ignore him though.

Surprisingly, Dizzy waved at Veng. He did not return a smile however, nor did he make any attempt to leave his warm clothes cave.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 am

(HAHA XDDD)

Vengeance's smile faded away. Hm. Well then. Now what? Stare. Yes stare was a good idea. That's what he did next, he stared back at Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 am

Dizzy stared back at him, blinking a few times before glancing around. Was this it? Was he just going to stare?

"Oh for..." Whiskey said, stopping himself before he said something he'd regret. He attempted to set Veng at the entrance of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 am

Veng wasn't sure what Whiskey's problem was. Maybe he was mad he was sitting on the ground or something. Either way he did nothing to attempt not being set at the tunnel entrance. He sort of glanced at him in a 'what's your problem?' type fashion before returning to his staring.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:20 am

Whiskey stood up and brushed the sand off himself, before turning away to walk a short distance. Why? Not sure, it seemed right. Maybe he was stretching or something.

Dizzy looked back at Veng a while longer before resting his head on his chin and his chin rested on his clothes. He was quite content there and needed to keep an eye on Veng.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:22 am

Whiskey was...leaving? Greaaaat. That was what Veng thought anyway. He glanced at Dizzy again. Okay...he guessed he was supposed to say something else. "Uh...sorry?" YES that was a winning statement. THAT was what should fix all =D .
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:28 am

Dizzy was surprised to hear this, but would he forgive Veng? Jesus would Dizzy....Wink

Just because Veng was sorry, did that mean he would take care of him again? Or would he be a jerk again? Dizzy was pondering his answer when he squealed and had a very panicked look on his face as Whiskey yanked him and his clothes out the other side of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:32 am

Squealing Dizzy =o I don't think Jesus would've done that to the poor kid WHISKEY.

Ahem

Veng's helmet fins perked up. What the heck...? Clearly Whiskey wanted to kill him >=. So he sort of..flopped back. And then recovered from that and tried getting some darn footing to make himself stand. Yes he would fight off the evil forces of Whiskey.

Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:34 am

Dizzy was trying his best to squirm free and was yelling help. =U Whiskey wrapped him in his own clothes so he was quite restrained. He marched him over to Veng and rather roughly tried to drop him next to Veng.

Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:37 am

>=. Whiskey wanted to fight like that? Okay maybe he wasn't trying to fight but for some reason Veng acted as if Dizzy were something horrifying being dropped next to him and quite quickly tried to scoot away from him, expression momentarily one of horror. Then it evened out again as he stared...yes. What the heck was Whiskey's point in doing that..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-