MB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BradHummr
Admin
Admin

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am

Tex was starting to see they were not super evil beings, at least not yet, and didn't yell back this time.

"Yeah...I would have...I'd have gotten the door open." she said.

_____

Dizzy stayed in his clothes while he spoke. "I found a big pipe!" he told Veng, looking out now. "We could stay there."

_____

Whiskey smiled. Surely this could not be this easy?

"You got it." Whiskey told him. "Now, when they come around, just tell them what you want." he slid a menu over to Negative. "You need to pick from here though, that's all the supplies their lowliness will be allowed."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 am

Halcyon and Equanimity looked at each other in confusion.

"Okay well, forget all that." Halcyon stated, "What do you want us to do?" He was blunter than his more shy brother.

---------------

It wasn't funny the first time I read this but now it is. HAHAHA stayed in his clothes as he spoke XDD

*knows what you mean*
"A pipe?" Veng asked, "How big?" Yes it was a stupid question. He oculdn't see Dizzy.

---------

Negative nodded very seriously as he tried sitting up epic straight and look at the menu as well. They seemed to have pretty good allowed supplies as far as he was concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zetras.com
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:51 am

Tex looked at them, she was quite surprised. "What?" she asked, she shook her head and then spoke again.

"You guys do whatever you want, I didn't ask for your help and I...I'm not sure I'm comfortable with asking for it."

_____

Dizzy thought for a moment. "It's pretty big." he told him. "Almost like a house!"

_____

Whiskey didn't even look at his, he wanted a banzai burger...a delicious burger with pineapple slices on it and teriyaki sauce.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:02 am

"Why not?" Equanimity asked all FEELINGS hurtish. "We're not bad....We're Trackers."

A lot of trackers had a reputation of being bad though so it hardly helped his case.

"We just want to make sure you'll be okay." Halcyon put on, "Then you won't see us again, promise." He cast a glare at his brother, which was decently visible via his glowing helmet, "We're supposed to be invisible to society."

---------------

"That could work...." Veng noted, he wasn't too picky right now. He tried testing out his leg to stand on with much difficulty. He could hold his weight painfull on the other but he still couldn't walk anywhere. "how far away is it?"

----------------

"What's their best?" He asked whiskey as if this were a sly move he was pulling, he was even grinning rather evilly.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:14 am

Tex stared at them. They were...difficult to understand. They wanted to help? Without being selfish?

"Well....thank you and uh...what if I wanted to see you again?" she asked curiously.

____

Dizzy thought. "I dunno, I came runnin' when you were calling...so it's not that far." his logic was flawless.

_____

It took Whiskey a moment to understand what Negative meant, and what his intentions probably were. Whiskey smiled back, in a sort of evil smile.

"Ask for the steak." he told him. "And if you tell them it's your birthday, they give you free cake and ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:21 am

Halcyon looked rather skeptical, "We're not supposed to associate with society."

Equanimity didn't seem to really agree, "We could...er...I could probably see you again if you wanted to."

------------

"Right." Vengeance sighed, "Well its gonna be a bit farther for me since I can't walk." His helmet fins twitched, "Which way is it?"

---------

As if they shared some kind of secret Negative's expression grew all the more pleased as he nodded his head. Clearly giving Whiskey the signal he had it all under control now.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 am

Tex was pretty sure she wouldn't miss them, it was just that the first impressions she had of them were that they were kind, selfless zetras...and those were hard to come by.

"I'd like that." she said awkwardly. "This world needs more...good hearted folks."

_____

Dizzy was all excited before Veng asked which way. "Um..." he said. "Which way did I trip? I think it's the opposite way of that...di...dir...that place."

______

Whiskey continued his smile, until a DIFFERENT waiter approached the table.

"Welcome to Red Robin. My name is William and I'll be your server tonight. Might I start you out with drinks?" he looked at Negative, since he seemed younger and William liked to go from youngest to oldest.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:34 am

Equanimity had been preoccupied apparently, because he sort of jumped when Tex spoke up. "I think our poor ill mannered cousin broke his leg." He stated randomly.

Halcyon gave him odd look--not about the name, just that he had been watching him. he chose to ignore him.

"Well...um, thank you, but we're not exactly social creatures. Tends to be a Tracker habit."

Equanimity was still being CONCERNED.

-----------

Veng rubbed his head. Why did he think Dizzy would know ANY of this. "Right....the way you tripped...." Veng sighed as he tried to see any sign of what direction was what with no luck.

--------

Drinks? Whiskey hadn't told him about that..... He quickly glanced at the menu before naming off a soda that sounded good to him that Ten didn't care to think of the name of. He stated so with confidence and a superior mannerism.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:40 am

Tex looked at Equanimity. "Your...cousin?" she asked. She wasn't sure if it was Veng.

"Who is it?" she asked rather urgently.

____

Dizzy sort of just stared. It was the best he could do of 'watching' Veng solve the problem, after all, he didn't really care now that he was there with Veng.

___

William nodded. Great, another rich person thinking they are all high and mighty, ordering with such...stuckuppityness. He turned to Whiskey, who asked for root beer. William was about to walk away to fetch the drinks, when Whiskey informed him they were ready to order already, then he made his selection.

William turned to Veng, a questioning look upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:52 am

"Vengeance." He repeated, obviously thinking the poor creature had forgotten, "The one you said you were helping before he got mad at you."

Halcyon sighed as if he knew Equanimity was rambling on about stuff he shouldn't have been........which he was.

--------------

Vengeance was looking quite hard for his solution. He had a few ideas now but was working out the finer details meanwhile he chose to sit back down, making sure Dizzy was still close. "What we need is a mission plan." He stated, figuring the title would appeal to Dizzy.

-------------

VENG XDDD HAHAHA. Epic William. *assumes you mean Negative* XD

Negative continued on with his attitude that was not very pleasant. Ordering the steak and proceeding to mention it was his birthday since Whiskey had told him to do such.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Tex let this sink in for a moment. She was trying to help him before after all. "He broke his leg?" she asked with surprise. "Maybe...we should help him." it was more of a question than a thought.

______

The title did appeal to Dizzy very much. His eyes lit up (Not literally. >_> xD) and he clasped his hands together before emerging from his clothes.

"A mission plan?!" he asked excitedly.

____

(Yes I meant Negative. >_< SORRY. xD)

William was writing everything down. He wasn't pleased with NEGATIVE's attitude, but he was dealing with it rather well. Upon hearing it was his birthday, he nodded.

"How old are you today?"

Whiskey was surprised by this too, he quickly thought about 17 and decided to jump in if Negative failed to keep the act up.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:57 pm

"Help him? But what about you?" Equanimity asked.

Halcyon was just looking very....thoughtful....then he shrugged, "But our cousins are loud and violent and have horrible manners."

Yes they were somewhat afraid of their cousins and their lack of manners.

------------
"Yeah!" Vengeance announced with his faked enthusiasm. "For it to work though we need a biiiig stick. A big strong stick. And we need to find it where you won't get lost."

-------------

Negative blinked. Why did the human want to know something like that? Surely this was some trick of sorts. "You don't need to know--stalker." He stated quite certainly. How polite.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:34 am

"I'm fine I'm fine!" Tex told them. "I'm healing, I don't know if he is. At least I'm not bro-....at least I don't have a broken leg. Vengeance is...mostly nice anyway, I don't fear him."

She looked at them very confidently.

_____

Dizzy was excited, until he heard he couldn't get lost. He frowned. "But I can't SEE." he told Veng.

____

Whiskey sighed. "He's 17. Why don't you trust your guests?" he asked accusingly.

William shook his head quickly. His job was more important than some free cake. "I didn't mean to distrust you! It's just ..er...company policy. I'll be back with your food good sirs." William was displeased, but it was not easily seen.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 am

"They get hurt a lot. It's hard to tell when they er...need help." Halcyon pointed.

"What would we do anyway?" Equanimity asked curiously, "We can't fix broken bones..."

----------

"Neither can I." Vengeance stated, "And I'm not lost." Yes he was >_> ahem. "Just...don't get lost where you can't hear me."

-----------

Negative's helmet fins twitched, but he didn't say anything. "We showed him!" He announced after poor unfortunate william had left to go get STUFF.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Tex sort of lowered her head, she hadn't thought about those things at all.

"You..you just seemed so eager to help, I thought maybe you had a plan or something." she told them. "Sorry." she added quietly.

____

"Well uh...oh..okay." Dizzy said, he was clearly not sure of this at all. He got up, stumbling on his clothes a little, before he blindly started to wander around, feeling in front of him with his hands. That was mostly to make sure he didn't run into anything, his feet were what he was really paying attention to.

"How do I know if it's big enough?!" he yelled.

____

Whiskey nodded with a forced smile. "You bet we did." he told him. "They're uh...sometimes they get rebellious like that. As long as we don't get physical with them, we can put them back in their place."

Whiskey was attempting to get some basic rules down via his lying like this. =) For he did not want Negative to hurt someone if they asked a question or something.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Halcyon sighed EPICALLY dramatic and needlessly as he crossed his arms. Being the oldest of the two brothers was HARD WORK.

"Look, I'll go talk to him, and see what I can do. But I can't guarantee he'll listen to me at all. Our cousins have a nasty habit of rejecting us all together."
He didn't wait for any discussion on the matter and rather hurried away. Equanimity contently plopped himself down near Tex and smiled, "Do you need anything?"

----------

Hmm that was a good question Veng decided. How would he explain.

"Just uh...just bring anything you find." He decided

-------

XDD Whiskey and his lies.

Negative's helmet fins twitched, "How come only with words? I bet they'd listen better if you hit them. That's what Wrath does." Yes Negative happened to be like Wrath's biggest fan >_> He didn't really get that one had to pay for this stuff though, he just thought you had to show the other one you were tougher. "Our gang should do stuff like this more often. It's better than GARBAGE."
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 am

Tex turned her head and looked at Equanimity suspiciously. Nobody had ever been quite this nice to her before, aside from her mother...and this guy was a STRANGER.

"I um...I'm kinda cold." she told him.

_____

Dizzy nodded, although he had no idea Veng could see.

"Okay Commander!" he told him. He turned and determinedly started to wander off.

______

Whiskey figured he'd ask this. "If you hit them, they have the right to not serve you. Some...government rule...thing." he pulled out his flask for a drink, and to avoid explaining.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Dang I was so tired and non feeling good that I didn't even repky last night o-o
Equanimity thought for a moment before seeming to have an idea. He pulled his cloak--that was already too long for him anyway--off and sort of dropped it on Tex. It made him no more visible really in this darkened area, becuase clearly no one had ever heard of lights, although every now and then a slight hint of the green armor would reflect from something.

"Any better??" He asked curiously.
-------

If Vengeance had been feeling better he probably would've been amused by the comment, but instead he said nothing at all. Hopefully Dizzy wouldn't wander off. Then he'd just be increasing all the problems he had to begin with.
Then Ten brought Halcyon along as she said she would, his armor aglow as usual. Veng could see the glow of course--it was hard not too, and further more he knew who it was which caused his helmet fins to go down as his eyes slanted to an angry glare.

"I told you freaks not to watch me." He growled at him, all accusation of course.

"Wasn't me. It was Equanimity." Halcyon shrugged, their cousins were rather hard to work with he';d learned, and long explanation only sometimes worked with Vengeance, against the others, such tactics were lost.

--------------

*Lol if you notice above my reply style is different its because writing mode ten has been intiated for today XD*

"Huh." Negative could find no reason for such actions and shrugged, figuring it didn't matter. "I bet Wrath could make the government people change that rule." He obviously had great faith in what Wrath could get done.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:32 am

Tex was surprised as this, and even gasped when he dropped it on her, thinking it was some sort of trap or something. Finding it warmer than the surrounding air, she adjusted it a little and gave her head adequate room before nodding.

"Thanks." she looked down, obviously something on her mind, before speaking again.

"Won't you get cold?"

_____

Dizzy was feeling around until...was that it? It was a pole for sure! He pulled on it, nope, whatever it was, it was in the ground really well. He sighed and lowered his hands. This was stupid, he couldn't see! His face didn't take a break however, as he hit a garbage can with it. He grasped his face. "AUGH!" he yelled, mostly from surprise, before tripping over something backwards. He immediately was alert to what he had tripped on and began feeling around. It felt...like a pole...sort of anyway. A square one, did Veng need a round one? He picked it up, it was rather heavy...especially one end. He balanced it and began to look around for his direction, which was rather pointless.

_____

(And yes indeed. Very Happy No complaints here. xD)

Whiskey actually had faith in Wrath to do that too, but that wasn't his issue here. He simply nodded as he choked down more of his drink. He looked around for William, not that he'd be eager to get back to their table himself.

"What's the best thing you've ever eaten?" he asked, trying to get a conversation other than waiters in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 am

"I'll be fine." Equanimity merely smiled. He preferred for someone else to be happy over himself. "Are you....just gonna stay here or something?"

---

Veng was too busy arguing with Halcyon to hear Dizzy being in surprise. He had managed to get himself standing again-- veng that was. And only for one reason. To punch Halcyon--which he did, and it most likely hurt him more than Halcyon who it had indeed knocked down. Veng sort of ended up down again too though, because slamming his already beat up fist into Halcyon's armor had not been so smart.

-------

"Pizza!" Negative almost shouted in triumph, "Wrath gave me one--on THREE different occasions." He was rather proud of this fact.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:53 am

Tex shrugged. "I don't...well I wasn't..." she looked at Equanimity, clearly confused. "Why are you being so nice to me anyway? Have I don't something for you I don't know about or something?"

She didn't ask it accusingly or with any hint of anger or annoyance either. It was a simple, quiet spoken question.

____

Dizzy balanced the thing he found very carefully. He tried to take a few steps, which he did, but they were rather small.

"Revengeance?!" he yell-asked.

_____

Whiskey nodded and pretended to act surprised.

"Woooow." he said. "Pizza, quite the food there...yep." he looked at the pictures on the wall, what was taking so long?
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Equanimity sort of laughed about this, not in a mean way. He simply seemed amused by the question, "I've never met you before." He stated pretty quickly, "But I help everyone. No use being a Tracker if I'm not gonna do something about stuff....so why not help people?"

Yes it was contrary to like everything he had been taught but he was...different like that.

-------------

Vengeance set aside whining about his poor hand that Halcyon had hurt, Halcyon was merely looking incredibly surprised that he had been knocked on his back.

"What??" Veng called out not sounding at all happy about it.

---------------

Negative watched Whiskey carefully. He was lying, he had decided. He didn't think it was cool at all. So he crossed his arms and looked away. It was incredibly short lived though as he looked back again, "I guess this could be more funner than the party."
Yes more funner. >_> He had epic grammar.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 am

Tex smiled at him. Her mind was filled with swirling thoughts. A zetra that had GOOD intentions? Sure she knew she was one of those, but you could never tell if it was someone else, they could be thinking other things or SOMETHING.

"Well...thank you..um..." she either didn't know his name or forgot.

______

Dizzy's enthusiasm dropped. He didn't see Veng, but he certainly heard the anger in his voice. "I um..." he said quietly, even though he had no idea if Veng could hear. He glared at where the ground would be if he could see it. "I...got the pole..thing." he said to it.

_______

Whiskey nodded with a true smile this time. He always liked to get a little recognition for being...odd in a good way. William was returning and approached their table hesitantly.

"You ready to eat?" he asked enthusiastically. Whiskey nodded as William was putting their drinks down.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:03 am

"Equanimity." He answered quietly, he was rather saddened now before he sighed and stood up, "Maybe I should help...." he glanced back at Tex, for he could see her, "Vengeance and Halcyon aren't getting along...."
---

Veng hadn't heard him from amongst the rather loud complaints of his stupid cousin. The two of them were arguing now about something or another....actually Halcyon had got mad at him and kicked him. So veng had grabbed him and was sort of choking him, going on about how he was a freak =) they were nice.
-----------

Negative nodded too, following Whiskey's example. He did this example following a lot.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 am

Tex didn't answer. She sort of understood that he could tell, but she didn't know HOW he could tell, and she was rather curious about that. She nodded.

"Equanimity." she repeated, also finishing her previous sentence.

_____

Dizzy continued walking towards where he thought Veng would be, now dragging the street sign he found. He didn't know it was such BTW.

"Veeeengeance..." he almost started to sing. "You're supposed to lead me away with your words." He spoke a little louder than normal, because he was hoping for assistance.

_____

William placed everything accordingly before setting down a ketchup and other random sauce thing for them.

"Need anything else?" he asked.

Whiskey shook his head and prepped his silverware.
Back to top Go down
Mega10
Admin
Admin
Mega10

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 am

Equanimity flinched every now and then as if he were watching some video he found disturbing. He had a feeling Halcyon was gonna be mad at him for his suggestion of trying to help Vengeance. He tried ignoring said guilt, by twiddling his thumb and claw together and looking off sort of abscently and silently.

---------
Vengeance was rather distracted with trying to choke his cousin, who was thrashing ever so much, they didn't get along very well...most of the time. But he had heard Dizzy, "This way!" He shouted before smacking his cousin again =) It was hurting him more really, aside from choking him of course, that was hurting Halcyon more. And such as this continued until Halcyon got lucky and unintentionally hit Veng were he was oh so previously injured =U er one of the places, aka his stomach. It made him let go of stupid Halcyon pretty quickly, and say quite a few otherwise obscene remarks about him. =)

Halcyon wasn't exactly sure what the heck his problem was.

--------

Negative did likewise. He thought he was being rather clever. At least he wasn't making a huge nuisance of himself like Rage would've nor was he spazzing out like Veng would've c: He was just following Whiskey's example. SO DUN START DRINKING WHISKEY.
Back to top Go down
BradHummr
Admin
Admin
BradHummr

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:46 am

Tex just SAT boringly. She was getting warmer now, and more alert. She was starting to get the urge to help Veng again. She glanced around the room. Should she? Should she stay in here and find a place to rest? She didn't know. She made a face.

_____

Dizzy's face perked up when he heard Veng, he was quite a bit more to the left than he anticipated. He turned quickly and started to hurry in that direction.

"Reveeeengeance?!" he yelled again for confirmation.

____

Whiskey: >=D *reaches sloooowly for flask* Wait...I was drinking in front of him in RP already. o.0

William nodded and left from the table. Whiskey glanced at Negative. "Finally." he said, digging into his meal. He hadn't eaten in four entire hours so he was rather hungry. (I kid. xD) he was rather hungry though. He began to eat. =U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean   My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Gym Partner's An Orange Cream Flavored Jelly Bean

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MB :: Zyturri :: Zyturri RPs-